En Anbe En Aaruyire❤️

By Tweetyminnie

What happens when a rude, arrogant, handsome hunk young boss falls in love with a soft, kindhearted, beautifu... More

Preface
Character Sketch (With Important Note)
Part 1 : Thodakkama?? Thodarkadhaiya??
Part 2 - Mudhal Sandhippu❤️
Part 3 - Thittangal
Part 4 - Nigazhvugal
Part 5 - Nerukku Ner
Part 6 - Mudhal Naal Indru❤️
Part 7 - Enaachu Yedhaachu?!
Part 8 - Ava Azhaghula Sokkipoyiten❤️
Part 9 - Inam Puriya Maatram❤️
Part 10 - Unnuden irukum nimidangal❤️
Part 11 - Thiruppangal.
Part 12 - எனை ஈர்க்கிறாய் அன்பே❤️
Part 13 - En veetil nee❤️
Part 14 : Yennangalil Nee❤️
Part 15 : En Radhiye❤️
Part 16 - Unai Kaapeney En Anbe❤️
Part 17 - Anbe Unakaaga❤️
Part 18 - Thittangalum Muyarchiyum!!
Part 19 - The Girls On A Mission!!
Part 20 - Dancing Rose❤️💃
Part 21 - Unmai Avizhum Velai!!
Part 23 - Halamathi Habibo💃❤️
Part 24 - உணர்வுகளின் மாற்றங்கள்!!
Part 25 - Lunch Date❤️
Part 26 - Ariyamaley Oru Kaadhal Pookindrathey❤️
Part 27 - Neeye Vaazhkai Enben❤️
Part 28 - Malarum Nesam❤️
Part 29 - Poovey Kaadhal Pesum Poove❤️
Part 30 - Ini Naanum Neeyum Vera Vera Illa❤️
Part 31 - Unnodu En Payanam❤️
Part 32 - Kaadhal Theeye❤️
Part 33 - Un Aasaigal Arindhean Anbey💕
Part 34 - Kaadhal Unarum Tharunam❣️
Part 35 - Idhu Kaadhal Neramey💕

Part 22 - Unmai Avizhum Velai 2

1K 155 133
By Tweetyminnie

Hi dearies, Thanks for all the love on last part. I read all your comments will reply to all soon. I was busy drafting this chapter. Please read and comment your views❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Venba was startled and confused at the same time. When she saw Inba in the cabin, she realized that something was wrong. However, she decided to play it cool.

Venba : Ena soldra Kathir??

Kathir : Romba innocent madhiri nadikaadha.. neeyum Inba vu enaku dhrogam panadhu elam theriyum.

Venba : Ila Kathir.. ne thappa purinjikita.. naanga..

Kathir : Just shut up. Don't you dare speak a word. Inba ve accept panikitaan Nenga accounts ah manipulate pannadhu en money ah thirudinadhu.. unga rendu per oda signature papers la iruku.. idhelam vida.. you slept with him.. cha..

Venba knew that the game was up and she couldn't defend herself in any way.

Kathir : Solu Venba.. Yen ipdi pana enaku??

Venba : Kathir na una epayumey love pannala.. na un money kaha than unkuda relationship la irundhen.. Naan Inba va love pandren.. avan en uyir.. avanuku nala position ku ponumnu sonan avanukaga than idhu elamey panen.. I love him so much that's why I helped him.

Venba then ran towards Inba to give him a hug but he just shoved her away.

Venba : Baby, what are you doing?

Inba : What made you think I could ever fall in love with you? Naan unkuda irundhathku reason eh una use panni nerya money earn panathan.. Nala position ku pogathan.. Naan una epayum love panala.. andha mari oru second kuda enaku thoughts vandhathey ila..

Everyone in the room was shocked beyond unimaginable levels. They could not believe that things had turned out to be so complicated. Kathir was shocked that he had such hidden snakes in his company. Venba began crying ruthlessly. She couldn't believe that someone had just crushed her heart. She kept begging to Inba for an answer but he kept ignoring her.

Kathir : Stop this bloddy drama. I am calling the security to throw them out of here.

Mullai : Wait Mr Kathir. Don't call the security.

Kathir : Yen Mullai?? Adhuthan unmai elam therinchiruchey.. I don't want them here.

Mullai : Mr Kathir.. neenga romba kovama irukeenga.. konjam cool aagunga.. Nama police ah kupdalam.

Kathir : Okay Mullai. But thank you. If it weren't for you, I would have never found out about these two snakes that were hiding behind these innocent faces.

Inba (heading towards Mullai in anger and clutching her hair) : Neethana adhu.. you idiot..Do you even know who I am ?? I am Inba. I can do whatever I want with you and ruin your life. Una summa vidamaten d.. enaye nee maatividra la.. una paliku pali vaanguven d.

Everyone was terrified with the way Inba was behaving with Mullai. He was holding on to her hair so roughly that she kept crying and screaming in pain.

Murugan tried to free Mullai from his clutches but Inba pushed him away. Kathir couldn't take it anymore. He was hurting his angel. He couldn't bear this monster making her scream so terribly. He immediately headed towards Inba and punched him right across his face.

Kathir (screaming) : You bloody Scoundrel.. I will not spare you at any cost now. You hurt my employee. An employee who not only brought the truth in front of my eyes but who also had to put up with all your antics. I know that you mixed vodka in her drink at the bar that day. She didn't get drunk that night because I had consumed it to save her from you.

Kathir kept hitting and punching Inba. He kicked him in the abdomen as well. He really wanted to teach him a lesson in the bar itself, for trying to eye Mullai. But he had restrained himself that time. Now he had the perfect chance which he didn't want to miss.

Murugan was shocked to hear what Kathir had said. He could not believe that Inba had tried to harm his daughter. He lost his head and joined Kathir in beating up Inba.

Murugan (in anger) : En ponnu ku tholla kudukraiya.. una suma vidamaten.

They continued hitting and punching him. Venba could not help but look in horror. Mullai urged both of them to stop but they just wouldn't listen. Finally, they stopped after Meena and Theanmozhi intervened.

Inba lay on the floor. He had been bruised by all the beating and was bleeding as well. Venba looked at his condition and began crying. Even though he had ruthlessly broken her heart, she was ready to help him and make him feel better. She bent down to look at him.

Venba (in a sobbing tone) - Inba, are you feeling okay? Please get up.

Inba (shoving her away) : Thalli po.. I don't need your help.

Kathir : I won't let the both of you get away so easily. I am going to call the police.

Kathir then called the police. The atmosphere in the office had grown really tense. Everyone had heard screaming going on in Kathir's office.

An hour or so had passed. It was nearly 8 pm. The police arrived and barged in the office. Everyone was shocked beyond belief. They were trying to figure out what was happening and felt something serious must have happened for the cops to arrive. The group of cops followed by the inspector asked for directions to Kathir's cabin. They swiftly walked towards it after getting the direction and barged the door open.

Inspector : Mr Kathir , you had called us?

Kathir : Yes Inspector, I want you to arrest these two frauds for cheating my company of millions of rupees.

Inspector : Okay, Mr Kathir. I will keep them in the lock-up tonight. You can come to the station tomorrow and lodge an FIR.

Kathir(shaking hands with the Inspector) - Thank you, Inspector. I will come to the station tomorrow to lodge an official complaint.

Inspector - Come on, arrest these two.

Two constables came ahead with hand-cuffs to arrest Venba and Inba. Both of them put their hands in front while the constable fixed it on their hands.

Venba and Inba were both escorted out of the cabin by the constables. Kathir thanked the Inspector and he took his leave.
Everyone in the cabin heaved a sigh of relief.

Kathir looked relieved but broken at the same time. Murugan was feeling glad that Kathir had protected his daughter.

Murugan(joining his hands) : Sir, Thank you so much. Neengathan en Mullai ah kaapathi irukeenga.. Avan edachum Mulla kita thappa nadanthu irupaan neenga matum ilana.. evlo thanks sonalum pathathu sir..

Kathir : No Mr Murugan, please don't thank me. It was my duty as a boss to protect my employee. In fact, I should apologize to you and Mr Sudhakar for my behaviour earlier. It was no way to speak to such loyal and dedicated employees.

Murugan : It is okay, Sir. You spoke to us like that due to suspicion. Anyone in your position would have also reacted in the same way. So, please don't make yourself feel guilty about it.

Sudhakar : Yes sir.. elathayum marandherlam.. ipo elam seri aiduchu.

Kathir  : Yes you are right, Mr Sudhakar. And I have these three girls in front of me to thank.

Kathir went ahead to stand in front of the three of them. He looked up at them with gratitude. They had helped him out in such a major way.

Kathir : Mullai, Meena, Theanmozhi.. Thank you so much.. neenga ilana enaku ivlo periya unmai therinchey irukaadhu.. enakaga ivlo periya risk eduthathuku romba thanks.

Mullai : Its Ok Mr Kathir.. idhu unglukum indha company kum engaloda loyalty.. nenga romba nala boss.. you deserve to know the truth.. hmm.. neenga ok va?

Kathir was surprised to see Mullai's concern for him. He couldn't help but smile.

Kathir : I am feeling fine.. ne ok va?? Un hair pudichu iluthutaan andha fraud.. pain ah iruka?

Mullai : I am Fine.. pain la ila Mr Kathir.

Kathir was glad that she was feeling fine. She was smiling again. The past few hours had been really tense for all of them. A lot of screaming and crying had occurred and it had exhausted everyone emotionally. So, it gave immense relief to Kathir to see her smile. She looked like an innocent kid when she smiled. His heart began to race.

Murugan : Sir, Late aiduchu.. naanga polama?

Meena : Ama sir, romba exhausting day.. shall we leave?

Kathir : Mr Murugan and Mr Sudhakar neenga unga desk ku poitu wind up panikonga.. naan ivanga 3 per kitayum sila questions kekanum.

Murugan :Okay sir, thank you.

Murugan and Sudhakar left the cabin, leaving Kathir and the three women in his cabin.

Kathir  : I want to know how you girls got the papers from Inba's house. And what made you suspect him?

The three of them were expecting Kathir to ask this question. Only they did not expect it to happen now, when everyone was seemingly tired. They looked at the eagerness in his eyes. They knew that they could not put it off any longer. They had to tell him everything.

Meena : Well Sir, Mullai heard them talking in his cabin quite some time back where they admitted stealing from you. She hoped for quite some time that you would find out on your own but obviously that didn't happen. When we met at the pub, she broke down because Inba had passed some really disgusting comments. She told us about how they were having an affair and betraying you.

Kathir was really angry at the part where Inba had passed those comments on Mullai. He could beat him all over again.

Kathir : Okay, but what made you think of this way to bring out the truth?

Mullai : Mr Kathir, we soon realized that things were getting out of hand and we needed to do something to bring out the truth. So we made a plan. We decided to sneak into Inba sir's house to retrieve the papers as I had heard one of his conversations with her in which he revealed that he had hidden them in his safe. The only way to get in past the security was entering as performers at his birthday party. Aishwarya, his secretary helped us get in.

Kathir was listening to Mullai very intently. On hearing the word performer.. Kathir's face lit up. It reminded him of the girl in red. He now felt that it must have been Mullai.

Kathir : You people entered as performers.. What did you perform on?

Mullai :  Mr Kathir ...we were the arabic dancers.

Kathir's face lit up with a 1000 watt smile. He now knew that the girl in red was Mullai. She had herself said it now and there was no doubt in his mind.

TBC

So that's it dearies, please comment your views❤️

Much Love❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.9K 25
in which a buissness tycoon,who rather find himself hating women,fixing marriage with an business women who was quite suitable for his level. that ha...
112K 11.9K 80
Starts off from school times and continues till the rest of the life. Placed in Malaysia as will be easier for to write, the india one was a big trou...
10.8K 1.5K 13
Yet another crime story. KM= KC. No change in that. ❤
464K 23.6K 30
Completed story♥️✓ This story is set in a village!❤️ Kathiravan- Twenty-nine years old. A self-made billionaire in the business world with undeniably...