๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ

By wockharted

๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก ; ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’Ž . More

copyrights.
๐Ÿญ
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15

9

1.8K 97 17
By wockharted

                    𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘇𝘆𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
                              𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟
𝟮 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
____________________________________

i paced around the bathroom back and fourth for the umpteenth time for today.

my 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝘀 knocked on the door.

" you been in this damn bathroom all day , what's the matta" his voiced boom through my head.

sighing rubbing my hands all over my face feeling weird.

i opened the bathroom door to be met with all of my siblings in my room in my bed.

" fuck y'all in hea fa " i spat harder than intended.

𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗶 jerked her head back and scrunched her face up.

" this why i hate black people " she muttered under her breath.

" my bad " i spoke more softly.

she side eyed me and scooted closer to me hugging me.

i hugged her back.

" we gon find her , okay " she spoke softly.

though it's been 2 days this shit felt like months to me.

i love that girl and if anything happen to her satan knows what the fuck i'll do.

i'll fuck some shit up bout 𝗵𝗲𝗿

she looked up at me with hope in her small eyes making me smile a little.

" ard let's stop the sentimental shit and see what the fuck is going on " 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 spoke.

we all crowded around the computers to see what the fuck was going on.

" i can feel all of you muthafuckers breathing on my neck. back up please ".

𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲 smacked him upside his head.

" stop bullshitting and get to it , CHOP CHOP"

" nig- hit me again " saire spoke squiring his eyes , fixing his fat ass glasses.

" sy, what and when was the last time y'all spoke" he spoke typing some shit on the computer.

" 2 days ago , we was talking about randomness shit , her friend came over and she asked me did i know who she was and i said nah and she was like her friend ran out the house and sped off home assum ". informed him truthfully.

" but the thing is , ion like ha friend ". i added

" why " pops asked.

" i dropped zhané off at this la restaurant bullshit thang and she was like starring at me or some shit ion know tho " i shrugged it off.

it was quiet for a few seconds until someone spoke up.

" pull her file up " simali spoke up.

" who's " sincere asked eating chips.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 😑

" zhané's friend, see if she got some like criminal record , it seems a la fishy to me but ion know tho " she put in grabbing some of sins chips.

he popped her hand , laying in the bed and turning on the tv.

𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 i thought shaking my head.

" AYE AYE ian lazy... just a la tired ".

i sucked my teeth.

" boom " saire exclaimed.

" it says she's basically mentally i'll as fuck , and commited 𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 2 years ago , and her pending case well she's a suspect for that fire down thea over west " he read.

" ard so we track her down and try to milk her from info " pops added.

" OUU let me come PLEASEE " simali asked.

we all turned looking at her.

ion wanna risk my one and only little sister for a crazy ass bitch.

" look mali, ion want you to get hurt or nun , if we find zhané i promise we'll let you know pooh okay" pops told her while sitting beside her.

" okay , but once y'all find her i wanna see her first" she spoke talking about zhané.

" ard ".

____________________________________

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀
𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗰
____________________________________

i walked into the warehouse seeing 𝗵𝗲𝗿 all bloody bruises and battered.

great. that means they did what they were supposed to do.

i had a old group of friends back from high school that were very known for fighting people.

and we live in dc where ppl have to get it how they live.

and those girls just so happens to jump and rob random people for money and things in exchange.

i told them i'll give them 2,000 $ to give her to the best of their abilities.

and they just so happened to do that.

i walked over to her limp body.

i bent down and but my fingers underneath her nose to check if she was still alive.

i felt her small breathing hit my fingers making me roll my eyes.

" just die already bro damn " i spoke agitated.

she didn't even look like herself.

her face was swollen and bloody.

her used to be honey clear free skin was now purple and puffy.

oh well.

shaking my head feeling a tad bit bad.

i slid her a water bottle and a old expired sandwich.

and with that i left the warehouse , and went back to my hotel room to search for apartments.

____________________________________

                                𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
____________________________________

in at least 2-3 hours the 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 family had found out 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 about 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲.

to say the least , if they found out that they did all of those horrible things to her.

her ass is grass.

the boys strapped up and hopped into the all black escalade.

" so it says that every once that lived ova thea on west evacuated to " 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘤 " saire spoke.

" let's go " lucifer spoke.

the arrived at the hotel dressed in all black.

" turn y'all self invisible befo we go inhea " lucifer spoke making them node and do so.

they turned invisible and wakes through the doors making them automatically open.

the receptionist looked up confused.

" who's there " she spoke aloud.

it was late and night time.

she shook it off and returned to her phone call.

they walked up to the desk seeing the the receptionists back was turned.

sincere grabbed the customer log ,

( idk if that's a real thing , if it's not oh well )

and searched for seleste's name.

"got it ".

the transported to the outside of her hotel room door.

symere looked in the peephole seeing her on the bed watching netflix on her laptop.

" is it her " sin asked.

symere nodded.

" ok , we walked through the door , still invisible and take to to the place ard " he rehearsed the plan over to them.

they nodded and walked through the door.

they started to rummage quietly through her things.

looking for things to steal.

"𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 ,𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘭𝘪𝘯"sincere thought snatching her chains and her money.

they put all of the stuff in a bag.

symere looked over to lucifer for confirmation to actually start.

lucifer nodded and sent a fireball through the tv instantly making semesters perk up and scream.

" WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GO-" her screams got cut short by saire.

he knocked her out instantly with a lamp.

" okay baseball player ass nigga " sin joked laughing.

to say the least sincere was very goofy.

they all bursted out laughing at their antics.

" nah but on sum real shit i think i dislocated my shoulder " saire spoke rubbing her shoulder.

" you'll be aight nigga " symere patted his shoulder roughly.

" grab her and let's go " lucifer spoke.

____________________________________

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟
____________________________________

the boys and finally finished and executed the plan throughly.

now they were in the 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹.

usually in hell was like a normal neighbor hood just filled with demons.

but the deepest pitts was the exact opposite.

there was 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲 in the flesh.

tied up , knocked out in a chair.

the boys were at a table just talking about random things until they heard a scraping sound.

" she's up " symere spoke and he wore a 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 grin across his face.

he waltzed over towards her.

this time it was just them two.

he tapped her face making her jolt up.

she started smiling showcasing her now chipped tooth.

symere scrunching his face up.

" w-where am i "

" ain't you nae's boyfriend "

" yeah , speaking of her , where she at " his deep voice boomed through the chamber.

he walked around looking at all of his 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀.

he picked up his favorite one twirling it on the finger tip.

" what you mean " seleste spoke trying to play dumb.

not knowing that symere could read her thoughts.

" look you dumb bitch , just tell me where mines at and i'll let you go" he spoke pulling her hair roughly.

he wasn't going to let her go.

wether seleste told him or not , she was going to die.

tears started to prickle and fall down her bruised face.

" l-look , can i just tell you something " she spoke looking into symeres now red crimson eyes.

it was something that happened when he got overly angry.

he's been turning yo contain himself through this whole situation.

his actual inner demon was about to be unleashed.

" LOOK DONT BULLSHIT WIT ME YO , WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE " he spoke loudly.

he now had the knife at the front of her neck.

" 1-114 borris rd washington dc " she shakily told him the address to the warehouse.

deep down she felt bad.

not for zhané.

for herself.

she didn't understand what she did wrong.

all she wanted was to be happy.

" you know what , i hope 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 " seleste spoke up boldy.

symere felt his left eye twitch along with his right eye.

he felt like her was burning up all of a sudden.

he grabbed her neck and dug his nails into them making her face turn oriole and her eyes pop out of their sockets.

( wow , i'm scared chile)

he killed her just with his hand in a maximum of 5 seconds.

he threw her body into the wall hearing a crack.

he rubbed his hot ear which was ringing.

he then left the room and transported to his car and got in speeding to go save his baby.

____________________________________

- whew chillay

- lil lengthy chapter cus i been gone for some time and cus y'all deserve it.

- questions,comments,concerns,feedback?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 11.8K 38
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก
602K 20.5K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
180K 5.2K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
3.2M 117K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด