Electra - On Hiatus

By urhotneighbour

"I am the lightning that makes no sound until it strikes." --------------------------- Born in a life of bloo... More

C H A R A C T E R S - 1
C H A R A C T E R S - 2
C H A R A C T E R S - 3
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
Ferrari's Family Tree

nine

24.4K 601 225
By urhotneighbour

Cicatrize

(v.) to find healing by the process of forming scars

☆☆☆☆

Life has been hard since Tia was kidnapped.

Being a father, a husband and a Don is not a cakewalk.

Every time I look at my eldest son Armani, Tia's 3 year old face comes into my mind. Tia resembled him the most. 

Tiffany and Tia looked nothing alike. 

A big part of our heart was broken when Tia was taken away from us.

Her toothless smiles, her incomprehensible baby pronunciation and her puppy eyes. 

I miss her. 

I miss my daughter and I don't even know if she is alive or not. 

After years of searching her and the kidnapper, we haven't been able to find any lead. 

It's like she vanished from the face of earth. 

And we even don't know who kidnapped her. 

All we know is that we had a traitor whom we tortured so much that he decided to give up. 

The boys miss Astrea and some nights I even see my youngest son and second eldest sitting in the library at her favourite place of them all.

In our house, there are many spots that she loved. We even made a small cabin for her in the garden so that she could go there during the rain. It is made of all glass. 

Tia loved the rain. 

Thinking about old times always makes me emotional.

It was raining right now. The rain always reminds me of her. 

From the window of my office, I can see the library's window. All of my sons are sitting there, next to favourite spot, sipping on their hot chocolate. 

Tia loved chocolate. Although she was just three, she used to sit on the kitchen table and instruct our chef, Bruno to make her some hot chocolate. 

Bruno used to follow her instructions and prepare the best hot chocolate we have ever had.

Hot chocolate is everyone's favourite in our house, except for Maria and Tiffany.

But the drink lacks its sweet warm taste now. 

I was sitting in my office, the pitter patter of the rain calming my nerves.

A phone call interrupted the peaceful silence.

Picking up the call, I put it on speaker.

"Mr. Ferrari?" a female questioned.

"Yes." I sharply replied, waiting for her to continue.

"I am Tania speaking from ** Police Station. We have recently received the news that Mr. Tom Faartz has been murdered." she spoke, sympathy lacing her voice.

"He fostered a girl named Astrea Rose. After conducting the DNA tests, the system has identified her as your daughter." she continued.

I froze. 

My daughter?

My bambina?

"This must not be a sick joke." I coldly warned.

"N-no Mr. Ferrari. She has been in the foster system since the very beginning. Since her foster father has died, we wanted to know if you would like to adopt her. If not, then she shall be placed in the system-"

"No!" I cut her off. 

"W-what?" she stuttered.

"No, you will not be placing her in the foster system. I will be adopting her." I firmly stated, my tone leaving no space for any further discussion. 

"O-ok. Kindly be here soon." she said and hastily cut the phone. 

Usually I would not tolerate this kind of disrespect but right now I had more important matters to look into. 

My daughter has been found? She is coming back?

 I didn't realise when Armani had entered the office.

"D-dad?" he stuttered, looking at me in disbelief.

"Dad, you're crying?" he questioned unable to believe my state.

I touched my cheek and realised that indeed I had shed a few tears.

How could I not? I have finally found my princess.

I recovered from my state of happiness and decided to reveal the news to him. 

 I won't tell anyone else about her until I see her by myself.

"Son, take a seat." I suggested.

"What happened dad?" he questioned confused.

"Astrea is coming back." I blurted out.

"WHAT!?" he stood up in shock.

"Stop joking around dad. This is not something to make jokes about." he shook his head, his eyes hardening at me.

"I am not joking Armani." I replied and started telling him about the call.

His eyes welled up with tears. 

"She stayed in the foster system since so long. We could have saved her. She could have been with us. She could have grown up with us, her family. Would she remember us? Will she still be the bubbly girl she was all those years back? Will she give us a chance? What if she doesn't want to stay with us anymore? What about all those years we couldn't be with her? We will have to make up that time dad." he started rambling.

"Armani, we should not waste time. We need to get her back soon." he nodded.

"Do not tell the others about her. Firstly we need to confirm the information." I said.

He nodded and sent a few texts to someone on his phone.

"Dad, the car is ready. Let us leave as soon as possible."

We left my office and went downstairs where everyone was seated in the living room. 

"Daddy!" Tiffany squealed and came running upto me.

I hugged her back and she started telling me about her recent shopping trip. 

"Daddy, today we bought so many things. I finally found my favourite phone cover in pink. There were too many to choose from and I couldn't make a decision, so I bought them all. Also, the new jewellery line that will be launched by the Rose Jewellery is not in stores yet. I really wish I can get them once they are released."

I signalled towards Armani to get me out of the situation. 

"Dad and I have to go for an urgent business meeting right now. We will be back by tonight." he stated, effectively cutting off Tiffany from her description.

Everyone nodded and we left for the police station. 

I can't wait to meet my little girl again.

 I am coming to take you home bambina.

⚜⚜⚜⚜

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for reading!

Did you enjoy this chapter?

Vote, Comment and Follow!

-Love, Pandora

⚜⚜⚜⚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.3K 49
Nikolai Dmitriev the heir to the russian mafia. cold , dark and mysterious They call him the devil. but what made him like that? maybe its the abuse...
16.6K 801 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
1.3K 63 16
Natalia Romano born in an Italian Mafia family. She should be loved right? Wrong. Natalia grew up too early; being sent away at a very young age of 5...
427K 15.8K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...