SOHBAT ✔️

By Aaradhyarora

Is it enough for two people to stay in a marriage because they are bounded by holy matrimony or the family wa... More

Preface
1.Busy Us
2.Boston
3.Where r u
4.Pregnant
5. His Life
6. Will He Know
7. Siyaapa
8. ShowTime
9. With or Against Each other
10. Ring
11. HURT
12. Drive
14. Surprise
15. TOXIC
16. Ranjha
17. Dishevelled
18. Efforts.
19. JERRY
20. Pani Patashi
21. Ae Zindagi
22. Imperfectly perfect
23. Astrophile
24. The Fear of....
25. Gravida.
26. Smile.
27. His Love.
28. Myra.

13. Champi

5K 467 229
By Aaradhyarora

"Kya soch rahi ho", Sidharth asked changed in his t-shirt and a decent pair of lowers, she loves the way he looks in these comfortable shorts but hates the way he shows off his glamour in those shorts when outside the home, her husband a sight to watch like some hot actor on which everyone could drool upon even though he wasn't one, and she was glad that he carried lowers this time, he plopped beside her on the bed and hugged her tightly engulfing her in his arms.

"Kuch nhi", she shrugged and got up in a sitting position such that he was hugging her stomach and her back rested against the bed. He was suffering from a headache from the time they landed here in Amritsar, the way he pressed his head every now and then even in the flight too, how he didn't slept for even a minute she could feel it coming owing to everything that happened in the day but yet he planned this beautiful surprise just for her knowing how in love was she with Shri Harmandir Sahab, she always felt at peace here and every new beginning of her life starts with this place, be it her birthdays, her career as an actress or her marriage, this place has been her safe place, the place that gives her sukoon, although she hates silence but the silence here is well needed for her to calm her heart.
She knows he doesn't believe in the existence of God at such places, no he wasn't an atheist for sure, they conducted puja at their home back in Mumbai too but he believes in the creater and not the way she believes in God, and actually hates to visit something of this sort, but today his step just proved that he cares for every minute detail for her happiness, 4 years of marriage and it's the second time she is here with him, the first one was on the next day of her marriage as she wanted to visit the place before stepping in her new life. They have flown all the way from Mumbai to Amritsar with her chacha chachi Ananya and Adi. That memory still holds a very special place in her heart. She was adamant for no reason she knew but her husband never fussed over it even if they didn't knew each other as they know now.

She patted his hand that rested against her stomach and he was quick to remove them yet had no plan to move away from that place.

" So jaa sweetheart, I am tired, it's 5 in the morning, ek ghante baad phir uthna hai na " He spoke closing his eyes but the way he pressed his temples she wasn't liking it.
She got up from the bed and he frowned.

" Shehnaaz " he spoke missing her warmth the next instant and his heart countered him saying,

"And how do you think would you be able to live back there in Boston without her warmth beside you for a whole freaking year".
"It was my dream to go there from the past 7 years " His brain countered and he sighed, this war between his heart and Mind was exhausting for him and this headache just worsened the situation.

" Just a second " She replied and called the reception making him frown

" Yeah can you please send a hot coffee in room XXX, without sugar, yes thank you"

" Shehnaaz there was no need, hume sona bhi hai baba, coffee piyunga toh neend kaise aayegi" Sidharth asked.
" Chup rahiye aap, Sir fat raha hai aapka pata nhi kahan chale gaye the, aur aise aadhi raat ko achanak yahan aa gaye, tabiyat kharab thi toh ghar par reh sakte the, Ek cup coffee tabhi le leni chaiye thi aapko, Ek toh ye aapki coffee peene ki aadat matlab raat ko 12 baje coffee na mile toh bande ka sar dukhna hi hai" She kept on ranting and he saw her with an amused look.

He got up from the bed and switched on the lights and she looked at him with those puppy eyes that he just couldn't stop himself from pulling her to him carefully enough to not give her a jerk and took her lips in his own devouring them with all his love.....
Love.... No it wasn't love and definitely not just lust, but deep down he knew it's the same feeling the world called LOVE but he was just not ready to accept it out loud, why to give it words though, what he feels for her is something beyond those three words and he preferred keeping it the same way, he wasn't afraid to confess his dependency on her but was just sceptical to let it show out owing to the fact he still has a portion of his heart struck there.

It was a soft, gentle kiss as if pouring his thoughts and emotions he felt at that moment and she let him devour her although she was shocked with what just happened all of a sudden, not that she minded actually she loves him so much, but these actions from his side are new to her, so new actually, they have been close to each other before as well, very close than what they were just sharing now physically from the past 2 and a half years but today it felt something different to her even if it was just a kiss.
Not physically but the way he kissed her she felt a soul stirring feeling inside her.

She was feeling breathless now and so she clutched his shirt tightly in her fists and pulled it a little for him to leave her and he did when he found her struggling for breathe, she just hugged him tightly and he rubbed her back to calm her and to get a hold on his thoughts.

" Sidharth aap baithiye this hotel generally keeps all the essentials on the dressing table, I will get the oil and give you a nice massage, sir dard theek ho jaayega aapka " She spoke gaining her breathe back but looking at her cheeks anyone could tell the amount of blood that just rushed to her cheeks because of the veins that dilated beneath her skin due to the adrenaline rush or in normal words the way she blushed was a sight to behold. The role of zygomatics very significantly visible on her face and he just loved the way she feels beside him.

" Sweetheart this wasn't the first time I kissed you" He teased.
" Shut up " She scowled but that colour just deepened.

" So jaa sweetheart thak gyi hai na tu and its not right in this condition baba" He spoke.

" Apne bache ki itni fikar hai " She joked but his expressions showed that he didn't took it like one
" Arey yaar mera hi siyaapa hona hota hai humesha, you know right mera matlab voh nhi tha " She justified but he just shrugged and the same time there room was knocked and she knew it was the coffee she just ordered. She was about to go to get it when his loud was rang making her stop in her tracks.

" I will get it " He spoke sternly and she wanted to know what went wrong all of a sudden, aaj tak toh kabhi nhi roka but she walked into the dressing table instead to get the bottle of oil when she looked her appearance and she realised he did the right thing, her appearance looked no less than a racoon she thought, her lips were swollen, hairs messed up and her cheeks could tell anyone what just conspired. She sighed and picked up the bottle and sitting at the corner of the bed.

" Ek hi cup kyun order kiya, apne liye bhi kar leti" He asked sipping on his sugarless coffee and sighing in relief.

" Bhool gaye ho pregnant hai appki biwi" She spoke.
" Toh! " He shrugged taking in another sip, he actually needed one he thought and settled at the floor in front of where she had been sitting and her hands instantly went in his hairs freeing the locks from his hairs and pressing softly onto it

" Toh matlab, nhi peeni chaiye na pregnancy main" She spoke and poured some oil in his scalp careful enough to not spill it because he was drinking his coffee.
She craved it she knew as she was a coffee lover and she hasn't even touched it for a whole freaking weak.

" Kyun nhi peeni chaiye aur" He asked looking at her for a moment to know what she knew about the same
" Pta nhi Chachi ji kehti thi, yaad hai mujhe " She shrugged
" Aur tum maanti ho" He asked, his wife has always lived her life on her own set of rules and her following something her family says is not settling well with him.

" Haan matlab blood pressure and heart rate badhati hai na coffee, pregnancy main theek nhi hota na " She spoke pressing his head more and he sighed in relief, she knew magic he was sure

" Kuch Preeclampsia karke hota hai na" She spoke further and he looked at her surprised, there was no way he knew she would know this.

" Tujhe kaise pta be" He asked.
" 4 din pehle net par padha, coffee peene ka man kar raha tha but pta tha nhi pee sakti toh kuch aisa dhundh rahi thi ki aise jisse coffee se dur reh sakoon, hota hai na aisa bura pta chal jaaye uss cheez ke baare main kuch toh nhi karte aage se, vaisa kuch " She spoke and he looked at her amused.

" Bachi hai tu Shehnaaz" He sighed but smiled at his wife
" Tab kahan hota hai aapka ye bachi hai tu wala dialogue jab mere upar chadkar sote ho aur jab voh sab harkate karte ho", she scoffed and removed her hands from his hairs pushing him slightly and he gasped. There was no filter when she was in a mood.

" Shehnaaz kar na baba" He spoke and forwarded the cup for her to have a sip.

" Haaye pagal ho kya, nhi peeni " She exclaimed.
" Ek sip baba man nhi maarte itna" He spoke and she still looked unsure.

" Roz Roz nhi de raha pee jaa sweetheart " He spoke and she looked at him

" Arey meri Maa ek sip se nhi ho raha kuch tumko, 200mg per day allowed hota hai ek pura cup pee sakti thi tu but abhi itna hi hai" He sighed and she smiled hearing it.

" Roz milegi" She asked excited and took a sip from his cup only to frown at him.
" Roz nhi milege but zyada man kiya toh batana, Cheat day kar lenge coffee ke saath aur vaise bhi preeclampsia high bp wale logo main chances hai baba, just 1% of them too, har dusre bande ko nhi hota" He spoke.
" Aur chaiye" He asked as she just had a sip and frowned.

" Haaye hota toh hai na" She pouted still scrunching her nose and shook her head. He laughed and gulped the rest of the coffee in a single go sighing and placing his head in her lap still sitting on the floor.

" Tumhara bp dekha hai normal ke naam se bhi door rehta hai , badhega kaise itna, but on a serious note we have to work hard on your bp to get it back to normal, no skipping of meals from now on, no carelessness and haan mujhe apparently uss bache ki bahut fikar hai" He spoke sarcastically at last closing his eyes and she bowed down to press a kiss to his forehead knowing the remark has hurt him.

" Acha voh sab theek par ye batao, how do you even gulp this everyday" She asked.
" Kyun tum, bhi toh peeti thi" He asked.
" Cheeni wali, aapki tarah bina cheene ke peene ka mere ko koi shauk nhi hai, zindagi main bahut kuch kadwa hota hai ab coffee ko bhi uss category main daal doon " She spoke and he smiled, his zygomatics streching all with the orbicularis oris.

" Tu thaki nhi hain abhi tak, itni energy aati kahan se hai be" He asked.
" Nhi haaye main flight main so toh gayi thi, abhi toh aisa man kar raha hai ki bhaag jaoon bas ghumne" She giggled.

" Chal khadi ho phir" He spoke getting up and opening there bag for his clothes.

" Sidharth 5:30 baje hai abhi subah ke, aap theek bhi nhi hai " She spoke frowning at him when he removed a packet from his already packed bag.
" Baby abhi coffee pee toh, tune massage bhi diya, theek hoon main abhi pehle se" He replied standing up and getting all the clothes required.

" Itni jaldi kaise theek ho gaya sir dard" She enquired
" Theek nhi hua baby but ho jaayega tu chal toh, ye le ye tere liye ready rehneka 15 min main, abhi aaya main" He spoke picking up her phone .

" Coffee aur sir dard ka koi relation hota hai kya, itni jaldi act kaise kar sakti hai" She wondered aloud
" Kya! " He asked as if to see if he heard correct.
"Coffee se itni jaldi sir dard theek kaise hota hai" She repeated this time to him.

" Sahi main jaan na hai? " He asked and she nodded.

"During a headache, blood vessels around our brain swells, causing an increase in blood flow around the brain. This increase pressures in the surrounding nerves, which send pain messages to the brain. This brings on the headache aur Caffeine has vasoconstrictive properties, matlab blood vessels narrow to restrict blood flow, thereby alleviating the pain. " He spoke and she looked at him absorbing the information.

" Samajh mujhe kuch nhi aaya par theek hai main jaa rahi hoon nahane" She spoke and disappeared and he smiled dialing Vikram ignoring all the notifications on her phone from her insta and twitter.

" Haan Vikram usko joh shoot karna hai uski details aur Dailogues bhej de, haan shaam ko abhi toh Gurudwara Sahib jaa rahe hai, nhi security nhi chaiye zyada obvious ho jaayega, celebrity ki tarah maatha tekne ko nhi maanegi voh, you for a safer time keep the security ready, kuch zyada hua toh dekhte hai" He spoke and sighed when everything according to him was sorted.

" I would let you know that sir, but aaj ka shoot cancel rakhte hai, Kal yahan aakar studio main kar lenge, last minute artist addition hua hai" Vikram spoke and he nodded

" Kal nhi ho paayega Vikram, planning to visit Chandigarh after here, it would take time" Sidharth spoke.
" It's alright I will keep you updated" Vikram responded.
" Sir one more thing" He spoke
"Bolo" Sidharth replied.
" Social media just don't switch that on" He spoke and sidharth frown

" Kuch hua hai" Sidharth asked sceptical.
" Haan But zyada kuch nhi, Positive response zyada hai but still Shehnaaz Mam could get effected by the negative one's as always, just a few hours we would manage" He spoke

" Exactly hua kya hai lekin" Sidharth asked
"She apparently liked a picture of you both and that has created a lot of buzz in the news" He spoke and Sidharth sighed, nothing new for them as every other day her name was being mentioned with one or another, this was nothing new.
"Bas! It's alright, aaj ki bhi pictures circulate hongi hi, usko bhi dekh lena " Sidharth spoke and kept the phone once discussing everything.

He realised she would take a few more minutes so he decided to call Maa.

" Haan Sidharth! Reached safely? "

" Message kiya toh tha"

" Haan, kya kar rahe ho, she is fine right? "

" Fine! Maa she can change the definition of being fine, I guess she will exhaust herself by the end of the day "

" Enjoy karo bacha she will tell you jab thakegi, bachi thodi hai"

" Maa aapse better koi nhi jaanta how childish she behaves sometimes, not that I am complaining though "

" Toh bacha tu bhi toh karta hai, ye bata tu theek hai, I noticed your actions back then sar dard nhi kar raha na"

" Better Mom, coffee piya abhi aur usne massage kiya "

" Ek baat bolun Sidharth, the fight you both had I know I'm no one to enter it, but still don't let it creep and spoil what you two have, ek life bhi involved hai ab Sidharth usme, these things can be ignored na Sidharth "

" Reaction tha Maa, better hai abhi, dhyaan rakhunga main aur aaj kyun hi ladunga, Anniversary wale din Biwi se pitna thodi hai"

" Haww kab maarti hoon main tujhe" Spoke Shehnaaz coming towards him with a towel drying her hairs.

" Maa aap isse baat karo, main fresh hokar aata hoon" He spoke dodging the question. She took the phone and kept the towel on the bed and sat talking to her.

" Shehnaaz bimaar padegi baal sukha saath saath, speaker par karke baat kar le " Sidharth shouted from inside the washroom and she sighed.

" Maa ek second speaker par karti hoon"
" Bacha tu ready ho jaa hum shaam ko baat karenge vaise bhi yoga classes jaana hai na mujhe"

" Aap gussa nhi ho na aise bina bataye aagaye hum yahan"
" Anniversary hai bacha tumhari, Main beech main kya karti nhi, aur bina bataye kahan mujhe toh pta tha"

" Kaise"
" Packing kaise hui bacha teri phir"

"Aapne Kab kaise" Her eyes went wide in realisation.
" Bas tum enjoy karo chalo "
" Lekin"
" Happy Anniversary Bacha, ache se enjoy karke aana and haan aisa time baar baar nhi aayega, sort out your differences bacha, Ek bache ko kaise sambhalo ge agar khud ko nhi sambhaal paa rahe ho toh"

" Hmm I miss you Maa"
" Abhi miss nhi karne ka enjoy karne ka" Maa spoke and she laughed.
" Chalo theek phir"

"Ho gayi baat bola tha na baal sukha le Shehnaaz kya karti hai baba", sidharth spoke snatching the towel from her hands and started drying her hairs and she smiled widely at him.

" Itna pyaar, Sir dard hi tha na bukhar vukhar toh nhi chad gaya" She teased but as usual he didn't replied to it and concentrated on drying her hairs.
He was himself standing there in a towel wrapped around his waist and Shehnaaz could feel her cheeks heating up again at the site of his. She moved her fingers on his tonned chest.... Too hot to be a doctor! She thought.

" Baby you have seen more of me, dekh abhi hum kuch kar bhi nhi sakte so stop before it leads to something which we know is not possible for now " He rasped and she pushed him slightly and took the towel from his hand.

" Besharam ho aap sachi" She complained.
" Taad tum rahi thi biwi, maine kahan kuch kiya" He replied taking out the shirt and pant he has taken out for himself.

" Taad nhi rahi thi, aur agar maan lo kar bhi rahi thi toh kya, mera pati hai, padosiyon ke pati ko tadu kya jaakar " She scoffed but deep down her heart she loved it, the same way she loved every ounce of marriage in these 4 years with this beautiful man as her husband, it was only these few months that things were going all the way down probably because they both had so much work pressure and have hardly talked to each other.

Communication!!! Well plays an integral part of anyones life and they did everything other than communicate she realised.

But was what they were doing correct! Toxic ho jaayega na aise toh, she thought, because thinking on that front they knew that they still lacked in communication, they were just being ignorant to these issues and all of a sudden pretending as if everything was alright when probably it was not.

" Kahan kho gayi ready nhi hona" She heard her husband speaking in background and she sighed, she and her overthinker brain

" Hona hai ek second bas " She spoke and moved to the dressing table. She could look him at the back folding the sleeves of his black shirt and pulling on the blazer as it was quite cold here. She smiled as she noticed he brought a similar colour for her too. He is probably taking all the efforts he has not
She was wearing a black lakhnavi, her husband's choice nothing extraordinary simple yet classy and she paired it with a dark blue jeans not that she had a problem wearing the sharara but flat won't go with them and she wasn't in a mood for heels, she wanted to be just Mrs. Singhal for this day, and she knew he likes their height difference a lot.

She picked up her mangalsutra and tied it around her neck. There were a few occasions she would dress up as a married woman, although she applied sindoor daily, mangalsutra, payal and bichiya were occasional.

" Baby bahar jaana hai " He spoke watching her as she wore the payal on her feet, her mangalsutra hanging on her chest. She really looked like a married woman, the mangalsutra, payal her wrists that were adorned with bangles which were definitely not going with her outfit but she loved wearing them and who could stop her, only sindoor was missing for which she picked up the case and he was quick to walk and take it from her hands.

" Sidharth I know bahar jaana hai par humari anniversary hai, mangalsutra toh main pehnungi aaj, dupatta hai chup jayega, Aur Sindoor par no natak, ye main vaise bhi roz lagati hoon, baal se chup jaata hai" She whined thinking he wasn't letting her apply it but to her shock, he took a pinch of the red powder in between two of his fingers and applied it in the partition between her hairs, making her breath hitch. It wasn't everyday her husband used to be this romantic alright, not her fault.

He kissed her forehead before hiding her sindoor with her hairs and tucking her dupatta properly, her locket now touched her skin and she shivered by the cold metal.

" Bahar wait kar raha hoon aajana " He spoke pulling himself back and Shehnaaz stood there holding her breathe. She searched for her phone but couldn't find it so she shrugged going out after a minute and found him there waiting in the hall.

" Chal" She spoke and grabbed his hand before leading out on the roads of Amritsar.
She remember each route by heart and the hotel they were staying in was from a walking distance from the jallianwala bagh, she knew anyone could recognize her but the early morning and the cold was an add on advantage. There were hardly any people this early on the streets and she was thankful for the same, she could enjoy being herself without a fear of the celebrity status.

" Shehnaaz thand nhi lag rahi, kuch jacket jaisa pehn kar aati na, it's 25th of December baby, aise ek shawl main kya hoga" He spoke and wrapped his arms around her walking on the streets with her.

"Aadat hai na Sidharth, aapke liye sardi hai kyunki aap bachpan se vahi rahe ho, mujhe itni nhi lagti" She spoke but still stick to him for the whole way till they reached the Darbaar Sahib, she covered her head properly with a dupata, Sidharth did the same with his handkerchief.

"Sidharth laaiye aapke chappal dijiye rakh kar aati hoon", she spoke and he obliged taking them off and taking hers as well instead of letting her go, he was back with a token number and they washed their hands before dipping their feet in the holy water for washing their feets and entered inside.

The place gave instant relief to them and Shehnaaz was so thankful that he thought of bringing her here.

"Thanda hai paani" He remarked and she smiled.
" 25 December ko aapke liye garam paani ka intezaam karne ka tha, pta nhi tha inko haina, next time bata kar aana " She replied and laughed.

" Zyada ho raha hai ab" He spoke.
" Aww Bura laga aapko" She laughed further.
" Main phek dunga tereko vahan uss paani main" He threatened playfully liking the smile that adorned her face after so many days pointing towards the amrit sarovar.

" Sidharth nhi aise nhi bolte " She was quick enough to stop him and he nodded knowing that well.
" Chaliye" She spoke holding his hand and going near the Amrit Sarovar.

She sat at the bank of the holy sarovar and prayed closing her eyes before taking a small amount of water out from the sarovar, she washed her face and finally dipped her feets in the sarovar, she was praying and he was standing there just watching her, he noticed how a few people noticed who she is but that didn't bothered him as his wife was not here to carry the celebrity status with her.

She looked at him and found him looking at her with admiration. She always heard her parents saying;

"RAMSDASS SAROVAR NAATE SAB UTRE PAAP KAMATE"
Although she believes bathing at holy sites is no part of cleansing the soul and the only way to wash away sins and spiritual pollution is through 'inner bathing i.e. by cleaning the soul through simran and meditation but she definitely finds peace in doing so.

She called him and he shook his head.

"Aa jaiye Sidharth" She called him again and he finally dipped his feets in the water and washed his hands and feets.
Once done with her prayer she stepped out and he followed her, she was immediately surrounded by a few people and she sighed.

"Mam just one photo please" one of them spoke and she sighed, being a celebrity was hectic sometimes when you want nothing but just seclusion and are again budged by the people but she obliged clicking a few of them.

" Dekhiye please inhe aaj post mat kijiyega" She requested them and they nodded.

" Didi " One of the girl of 6 years spoke and she smiled at the little one.
" Ye aapke friend hai " She asked and Shehnaaz smiled looking at Sidharth.

" Shanvi beta aise nhi puchte " A lady probably her mother spoke to her.
" Sorry Mam she is just a big fan of yours" She spoke.
" It's alright bachi hai" This time it was Sidharth and Shehnaaz gestured him that she wanted to go inside, he nodded and moved ahead she followed him shortly and they both turned back when that girl shouted,

" Bye Didi Bye Bhaiya" They saw her with mother and father and something in them stirred thinking this would be there family too after a year, them both and their little one, she has accepted the reality on the very first day itself but this scene and the image of him playing with his child was for the first time for Sidharth and he knew the exact moment that nothing mattered more than his wife and child right now, he was not going to go, his profession was fine infact amazing in lifelines too, the only things he needs to manage is timings taking out enough time for his family. Love Or No love he knew he sees his future the same way.

They both bowed down in front of the guru granth Sahib and Shehnaaz was happy for not being budged again for any picture.
She closed her eyes and joined her hands.

" Hum apni life ka ek naya phase start kar rahe hai baba ji, mehr kariyega", She whispered and placed her hand on her stomach as if passing the prayers to the little one inside her. Sidharth noticed each and every move of her and smiled.

" Main shayad itna nhi maan ta aapko, but she does, I just want to believe in everything that could make her happy" He prayed.

*
After serving in langer for an hour they both retired to their hotel exhausted but contented. She knew she couldn't go out without the security now but she didn't complained it much, this was one of the best anniversary she thought.

" Kitna sochegi meri jaan, dimaag zyada hai nhi tere pass bacha kucha bhi kharch kar degi" He teased her.
" Haan voh bhi hai" She agreed but widened her eyes in realisation.
" Haaw kitne bure ho aao" She pouted and he laughed.

"Acha sorry" He spoke.
" Sidharth " She called him and he hummed.
" We need to talk" She spoke and he sighed obviously knowing the same

" I know" He whispered and settled down beside her.
" Are you not happy with this child, I know unplanned, my career and everything but kya aapko sahi main bache nhi chaiye" She asked hoping for him to counter this.

" Chaiye na Sweetheart but this is tough, You have whole of your career ahead, what are you even 26! Is Age main I hardly had a responsibility except for my mother of course, but look at you you will have another one along with me " He spoke.

" Oh toh maante ho aap bache ho" She spoke and he smiled nodding.
" Sidharth bache rab di mehr hote hai, main nhi chahti ki main iss mehr ko apne aap se dur karu, kisi ko nhi pta toh kya haina, Humari shaadi ke baare main bataungi main vaise bhi sirf agar batana hai toh, humare bache ke baare main nhi, abhi nhi atleast, nazar lagti hai" She spoke and he looked at her because his mother spoke the same words.

" Break lena padega Shehnaaz, sab risk par jaayega " He spoke out his worry for the first time she think

" Pyaar milna hoga na Sidharth baad main bhi milega, abhi bhi toh mehnat se mila tha, baad main bhi mehnat karungi, kabhi jaane nhi dungi apne sapne ko, iss ek zidd main bahut kuch kiya hai,uss zidd ko apne aap se dur kabhi nhi hone dungi", She spoke.

" You are probably loosing your dreams for this child" He spoke.
" Our Child Sidharth " She corrected and stated
" I'm not compromising with anything Sidharth, It's just a few months I can't work, abhi toh I can complete all that I have taken and after that advertisements could be shot na Sidharth, I have already a few projects completed, unki release date badha denge, ho jaayega manage aur phir thoda break toh sab lete hai Sidharth "

" Shehnaaz we have a different situation meri jaan, I am here probably because I had been given a week off for rethinking about my Boston decision, you know I am not even free otherwise, it's gonna be tough" He spoke and she took his face in her hands placing her lips on his forehead she spoke,

" Saath toh doge na, chod kar toh nhi jaaoge na, yahi kafi hai"

" Shehnaaz"
" Sidharth aapko Boston jaana hai please jaiye, I'm not stopping you neither this child would, I want you to grow in life, be happy and I know aapki khushi ye sapna hai joh..... " She trailed off.

" Vahi toh nhi chahta na Shehnaaz, Call me selfish or not this weak has given me some hopes I would never want to crush, aaj jis tarah uss bachi ko dekh kar tera haath yahan" He spoke placing his hand on her stomach.
" The way you were caressing the child inside you na Shehnaaz, I have been too selfish Shehnaaz, I am so sorry" He spoke and his voice choked in between.

" Aap faltu soch rahe ho Sidharth, I am telling you we would be fine" She spoke mentally calculating to cancel the project she was previously going to sign for Boston

" I know you would keep us fine" He whispered.

" Sidharth ek question aur hai" She mumbled and he hummed hugging her stomach closely.
" You are still struck there right" She asked and his hold on her stomach

"Meri zindagi ka sach hai na voh Shehnaaz, badal nhi sakta, Myra was and would always be a part of my life, I can't replace her" He spoke a whole sentence about her for the first time she thought

" Myra Ji ko replace karne ko toh koi bol hi nhi raha hai na Sidharth, Meri jagah maang rahi hoon yaha" She spoke pointing towards his heart and he sighed

" I love you Sidharth, I really do and it's alright if you could never reciprocate it but please baat kijiye, vent it out in front of me aise bhaagne se kya hoga, she isn't coming back you know that right" She spoke and he closed his eyes knowing she is right.

" Shehnaaz I try alright " He spoke
" I know you do, but just let me in Sidharth, just a chance, biwi hone ke naate nhi, probably aapke bache ki maa ke naate bhi nhi, as a friend try to heal Sidharth, kitna aur, it's 7 years and 4 years of our marriage, bahut saal hote hai na to fall in love" She spoke but he chose to stay silent, still not ready to voice out him and Myra to her.

*

" Sidharth please mujhe jaana hai jallianwala bagh" Shehnaaz whined at 5 in the evening, they have drifted off to sleep the very next moment of them clearing a few things

" Nhi Shehnaaz Vikram ka call abhi aaya tha , it's gonna be tough, security saath rakhni padegi and I am actually not comfortable in coming in limelight" He spoke.

Hello everyone!!
I hope you missed me.

Maine toh bahut miss kiya likhna.
Let me know how is the part.

As a compensation for being away for so many days a longer one of 5600 words.

Hope it was worth a read.
Liking Dr. Singhal?

A simple and slow update but these few chapters are important for the story to unfold.

Note: Updated Iztiraar Yesterday ♥️

Love
Aaradhya
♥️🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
366K 24.5K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...
143K 12.7K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
69.2K 8.1K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...