Trinity Anne 2: The Girlfrien...

theOGXavierReJean tarafından

Trinity and Dominique are now officially together! During the past two years their love for one another have... Daha Fazla

New Beginnings✨
New Beginnings 2✨
New Beginnings 3✨
New Beginnings 4✨
New Beginnings 5✨
New Beginnings 6✨
New Beginnings 7✨
New Beginnings 8✨
New Beginnings 9✨
New Beginnings 10✨
New Beginnings 11✨
New Beginnings 12✨
New Beginnings 13✨
New Beginnings 14✨
New Beginnings 15✨
New Beginnings 16✨
New Beginnings 17✨
New Beginnings 18✨
New Beginnings 19✨
New Beginnings 20✨
New Beginnings 21✨
New Beginnings 22✨
New Beginnings 23✨
New Beginnings 24✨
New Beginnings 25✨
New Beginnings 26✨
New Beginnings 27✨
New Beginnings 28✨
New Beginnings 29✨
New Beginnings 30✨
New Beginnings 31✨
New Beginnings 32✨
New Beginnings 33✨
New Beginnings 34✨
New Beginnings 35✨
New Beginnings 36✨
New Beginnings 37✨
New Beginnings 38✨
New Beginnings 40✨
New Beginnings 41✨
New Beginnings 42✨
New Beginnings 43✨
New Beginnings 44✨
New Beginnings 45✨
New Beginnings 46✨
New Beginning 47✨
New Beginnings 48✨
New Beginnings 49✨
New Beginnings 50✨
New Beginnings 51✨
New Beginnings 52✨
New Beginnings 53✨
New Beginnings 54✨
New Beginnings 55✨
New Beginnings 56✨
New Beginnings 57✨
New Beginnings 58✨
New Beginnings 59✨
New Beginnings 60✨
New Beginning 61✨
New Beginnings 62✨
New Beginnings 63✨
New Beginnings 64✨
New Beginnings 65✨

New Beginnings 39✨

873 29 4
theOGXavierReJean tarafından

Trinity's POV

Dad and the boys were helping me move my things out to the house Dominique and I shared.

"This better be the last time you move." Tyrone said.

"And if it's not, I'll just hire movers to move." I stated.

Mom had Dior with her as we moved things out and into my new penthouse apartment. I'm going to be here for a while. I don't see myself moving out anytime soon. As we loaded the last of my box, Dominique pulled in.

"Nice of you to join us." I said as he got out the car.

He smiled and shook his head. "You got everything?"

"I do. And if I don't, you'll let me know."

"If I don't sell it."

"Boy, I will kick your ass." I said making him laugh.

"Yeah, whatever." he stated.

He went inside. I got in the car with Dad and we headed to the my new apartment. The boys were in the u-haul. When we arrived, we got out and went to work. Someone pulled up and honk the horn.

It was Marlo, behind him was Dominique. They got out the car and walked over, they had other guys with them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We're were to help out the guys." Dominique said.

"Oh thank God." Tyson said.

I started laughing. They unloaded the u-haul. We were done in no time. They put everything were I wanted it. I even got new furniture for the place too because I didn't want anything out of the house but my baby things. Other than that, I bought everything that I wanted.

Because I didn't have to worry about another person's opinion.

"I think you just came to see where I lived." I said to Dominique.

He chuckled. "It's not like I wasn't going to find out anyway."

I chuckled and shook my head. I was in Dior's room putting together his stuff. The guys left, leaving Dominique and I by ourselves.

We were in Dior's room putting things together. I looked over at him as he was figuring out how to put the crib together.

"You know I can do that. You don't have to stay."

"Nah, I got it. It's just going to take me a little minute." he said making me laugh.

"Okay then. What about your new place? Do you have everything good over there?" I questioned.

"I have things going. Only thing I have to get out the old place is the rest of my clothes." he said.

I nodded. As we finished putting things together, I ordered us some food. We finished Dior room and putting things away on the kitchen. The place was almost put together. The last few things were my clothes and bedding.

But I hired an organizer to come out and do the closets. We both sat onto the couch and watched tv as we ate our food.

"So, now that we're almost officially moved out the house, should we talk about visitations with Dj?" he questioned.

I started laughing. "Dominique, you can get your son anytime you want."

"Yea but I want him constantly when I'm home and not on the road."

"And when is that because you've been in the studio lately. When the album dropping?"

He smiled. "I don't have a complete album but there's two songs I'm thinking bout dropping."

"Let me listen then." I stated.

He smiled and took out his phone. "Just a little sneak peak."

"Yeah, whatever."

You know lil' Ced, that's my nigga, I made him a millionaire
Now, fuck it, we all rich
I ain't tryna have babies right now, so we fuck with the rubber
But I got a raw bitch
Know this money right here but you prolly wan' be me
But, bro, we can't beef 'bout no small shit
Oversea got the crowd doin' moshpits
Can't believe that I'm still in apartmentsBusiness man when they got me in office
Million dollar deals, I get 'em often
Me and Dolla was servin' on Spark Street
Hot lil' jit, he gon' stay with them chopsticks
I got robbed, that shit made me a monster
Eviction notice, my sisters, my mommas
Now they houses is as big as they want 'em
How they ran up them muhfuckin' commas, look at lil' Dominique

"Okay." I said looking at him. "What that first part said again. Let me listen again."

He smiled. "Oh. I ain't tryna have babies right now, so we fuck with the rubber but I got a raw bitch." he said.

I smiled and nodded my head. "I would like to meet this 'raw bitch'."

"All you have to do is look in the mirror." he said making me smile.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not no bitch though."

"You know I don't mean no harm by it." he said.

"Yes, I know."

We had a moment where we looked into each other eyes. I rolled my eyes and looked away. I looked at the clock.

"It's getting late. I think you need to be heading home."

"You are my home."

I rolled my eyes. "We're not getting into this Dominique."

"Just come here." he said grabbing my hand.

I came closer to him. He cradled my face, bringing me into a kiss. I back away at first playing around. He smacked his lips and I started laughing.

"Stop playing with me." he stated.

I leaned in and kissed his lips. It deepen but I broke away.

"We're not doing anything unless there is a condom involve." I stated.

His mouth dropped. "Yo, we just fucked in LA without a condom and you're not pregnant."

"You said it yourself in the song. 'Aint tryna have a baby right now so we fuck with a rubber'. Unless, you be lying in your songs." I said.

He smacked his lips. "Man. This is some shit."

"I mean there are other things we can do." I said getting off the couch.

I got down in front of him and got on my knees. I unbuckled is his pants ass I looked into his eyes. I took out his hard member.

I spit on it before taking him in my mouth. I rotated my hands as I went up and down. His head was leaning back on the couch as one of his hand laid in my head.

I took my hands away and tried to take him all in my mouth.

"Oh damn." he said as he looked down at me.

I cupped his ball with my hand. I went down and licked his balls. I lightly squeezed his meat and starting licking around the tip.

He took his hand and start lightly throat fucking me. Sucking his dick was making me so wet. But I didn't wanna fuck and risk getting pregnant again. That pulling out method don't always work. And Plan B can fuck up your body.

After a while, he finally nutted in my mouth. He looked at me, shook his head, and chuckled.

"Gone head and spit that out." he said laughing.

"Spit what out."

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "Yo what the fuck is you on?"

"Demon time if you had a condom."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. He grabbed me by the throat, pulling me towards him. He sat me on his lap and ripped me out my shirt, along with my bra.

He went down to my neck and reached my boobs. He made out with each of my breast. As he did, he went into my pants and started fingering me. I grabbed the back of his neck, along with his hair.

He got off the couch, with me still in his arms. He walked me to my room and laid me on the bed. He took off my pants and panties. He got down and started putting his tongue to work. I was so squirmy.

He grabbed my hands and held down my legs. He looked up and me and spit on clit. Then he went back to eating as we made eye contact with each other. I felt my body shake and my breath started to shorten.

Before you knew it I had came.

"Get your ass up and get on this dick." he said as he took his pants off.

"Nope. I don't see a condom nowhere in sight." I said playing around.

He grabbed my throat and laid me down. I bit my lip as he looked me in my eyes. He slowly entered me and brought me into a kiss.

"Now what did I say?" he asked.

I smiled. "You told me to get on that dick."

"And why didn't you?" he asked.

As he asked, he stroked my shit making me moan out.

"Huh, I can't hear you." he said doing it again. "You gone learn to listen one day."

I smiled and held his wrist. He put my legs onto his shoulders and went to work. My moans and his groans were in the air. We was just going crazy. Which we couldn't do in LA because there were people in the airbnb with us.

After each position, I would ask him if you nutted. He would laugh and shake his head. I finally got on top of him in reverse cowgirl.

"This is the position you got pregnant in." he stated.

"I will get the fuck off." I said laughing.

He laughed and smacked my ass.

I started going. I reached down, grabbed his ankles for more of a bounce. He'll snack my ass and then grip it. I went to my feet and went slow.

"Oh shit, oh shit." I heard him say.

"Get up, get up. On your knees."

I got up and got on my knees, on the floor. He went to nut and nutted all on my breast.

"You're nasty." I said looking up and smiling.

"Time to shower." he said stated.

He grabbed my hand, helping me up. We went to get in the shower. We were washing ourselves.

"Now you see why that position got you pregnant?" he asked.

I laughed. "Shut up."

"I'm just saying, you freaky ass fuck."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. He grabbed me. "But you're my freak."

He leaned in and kissed me.

"You still love me?"

He nodded his head. "I do. Very much. That's why I'm trying to get my shit together, so I can have you back."

I smiled. "Don't be fucking nobody else while you're fucking me."

"Oh, so we fucking?" he asked smirking.

"We're fucking fucking. Making up from before pregnancy and after." I said.

"Ou, I like that." he said kissing me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

54.2K 2.2K 53
read just us To get a better understanding of this book. So lets see where life has taken Gianna and Kentrell. they been Together 2 years since the...
46.9K 2.6K 26
A relationship where all the rules are broken. Never imagined it would come to this. There was nothing to tell us otherwise..., yet we still fell In...
156K 4.8K 39
Now married 19 year old Mya is finding out thjngs about her ex and baby. Will her and kentrell stay together?