Behind the doors

By cootea

Where - Kim Taehyung the owner of one of the luxurious company's one day his stepmom arranged his marriage wi... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN

FIVE

111 4 0
By cootea

9k+ words

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ F̶I̶V̶E̶
꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Jae-joon runs to his friends and hug them with the others behind him.

They were his friends from high school...for years ago when this beautiful world could be share with every mixed animals and powers but now the rules every kingdoms made together didn't allow other to be seen near different type of genders.

But did this friends of group care?..nah they kept close with each other until the day everyone found their mate and started a family with their mates.

They never had time with each other but right now they had the chance to hug each other.

"How have you been man?!" Mark said one of jae-joon closest friends

"Just like y'all have been, So new pup?" Jae-joon said as he looked at the little sleepy girl on his best friend arms.

"Hell yea I got a cute little daughter who turned out to be an omega" he said as he gave a little peck at his sleep daughter.

"How have you other been?" Jae-joon asked the others.

"We have been good we got blessse by two twins" Lucas said as he point at the two sleepy boys on their mothers arms.

"Aghh sadly I couldn't join y'all " he said but got a smack on his shoulder

"It's okay at least your here?!" Mark said
"So where is tiger?" Lucas asked

"There" Jae-joon pointed at his back where seo-joon where.
"AYO SEOOI" mark yelled loudly who turned around and Seo-joon run to the guys and gave them a hug

"How has our little man been?" Mark said as he ruffled his hair.

"Great! I'm glad to see y'all!" He said as he hugged them.

"Where are the others"

"Sleeping"

"Like old days"

"Omg is that taehyung and Jimin?" Lucas asked as he walked to them smiling.

"Yea"

"They grow up so fast, last time I saw them was when they were 7 years old" mark said as he looked at the two confused males.

"Uhm hi?" Jimin said waving his small hands

"Omg your so cute" mark said as he pinched his cheeks.

"What the hell is happening?" Taehyung asked as he looked at his father.

'Should we tell him...'Jae-joon asked seo-joon through the mind link earning a nod from Seo-joon.

"Son come here" seo-joon said as he held out his hand

"Do you guys have a place we could use...?" He asked the two males that gave him a warm smile.

ꕥ----------------------------------------------ꕥ

The family of four was sitting in a room privately. The two mates had decided that it was time to tell their son about everything.

"So are you going to start and explain what the hell is really going on from the moment I came here everything has been weird but I still like the place and how the hell did I kill so many people" taehyung asked getting mad at the fact that no one told him anything.

".so we have kept a secret from you for a long time... We didn't actually plan to hide anything from you... But sometimes you have too even if you don't want too....After years hiding it your brother found out about it which is jimin and you may be confused and of course you have the right too. " seo-joon said as he looked at taehyung who started At jimin he's brother.

taehyungs though 'All those years Jimin my best friend my soulmate...has always been my brother? What the hell is going on? This can't be real no way in hell.'

Taehyung looked at Jimin with his red eyes. The two other notice it..those eyes showed betrayed..

Seo-joon stood up

"Taehyung my son this isn't Jimin fault he didn't know any of that since two years ago he didn't want anything like that to happened."

Taehyung looked at his dad and looked behind him and saw jae-joon and chuckled...

"Wow so that mean he's my father?" Taehyung said turned his attention back to his dad

Seo-joon bite his lips and looked down nodding  his head.

"Look taehyung I will explain" Jae-joon said stood up making taehyung look at him darkly.

"Explain? Yea please explain what the fuck is happening now because none of this makes fucking sense." He said

Jae-joon sigh and pulled seo-joon back to his place beside him and sat down looked at taehyung.

"So everything started 26 years ago..."

26 years ago

"Baby where are the kids?!" A young boy in his 16t asked

"They are here" another person said as he walked in the huge living room where only the king and queen could be in.

The young male walked to the three others that where standing beside the door.

he took one of the sons which they named him Taehyung. At the moment his dad took him in his arms the little baby wrapped hes small hands around hes dads neck hugging him so tightly.

"hello baby" his dad said as he gave small kisses on hes temple making Taehyung giggle and their other son Jimin whined as he reached out his short arms to his dad to pick him up.

The married couple chuckled at their cute son who was at the moment of crying for not getting tlifted up from his dad.

"here here" Seo-joon said as he picked his son up hugging him tightly.

"p-pa...P-Papa.." Jae-joon wide his eyes as he felt someone tugging hes little pants. He couldnt believe that his son just called out for him for the first time. This is Taehyungs first time speaking.

"p-papa u-up" taehyung said as he tried to speak while yelling little tugging his fathers pants little harder.

Jae-joon picked him up and gave him kisses around his face

Seo-joon looked at them disbelief.
"Wow I been taking care of you and kept you in my stomach for 9 month just to say papa instead of dad..."

"D-d.." Jimin tried to speak while holding his dads face with his small hands..

"You can do it buddy" Jae-joon said as he patted his son back.

"D-da..." he tired seo-joon chuckled looking down at his baby that where about to break down in about a sec by not spelling it out.

"D-DADA..." he yelled already crying of struggling...

Seo-joon laughed with jae-joon at their baby's cuteness and taehyung giggled at his brother.

"There you go baby.."

That's how happy the family were the last time.

All this happened in the middle of the night when seo-joon was going to put the kids in bed.

He was looking at his two lovely babies that where trying to stand up but fell down. He laughed and stood beside them so they could hold into his legs.

"It's time for bed" he said as he picked them both up.

After he put them to sleep he walked out but was meet with a scream. He saw a woman run to him.

"My queen help me please..." she said as she fell down on her knees in front the queen.

The queen bend down to her level held into her hands and asked

"What's wrong?"

"Some alphas are trying take my kids please help me they trying to burn down my place..." she said crying and seo-joon stood up and said

"Wait here I'm going to bring my husband with me okay? And some guards with me" he said as about to head up but the woman stopped him..

"There is no time my queen...please.." she said as she cried more

"Okay stop crying now...let's go..." he said walking behind the mysterious woman...

As they reached the house that was meant to be the woman's...seo-joon found something suspicious and he couldn't turn around because they were far away from the castle and it's midnight now no one is awake..

"There.."she pointed at the house they walked into it before he could do something he was knocked out.

45 minutes

He woke up being tied up...the place was dark and he could smell something but this smell isn't something new...it's his mate...

"Jae...?"  He called out...

He heard some little sniff and before he could turn around the light flashed open.

He couldn't believe what he saw...

His husband and his babies are tied up...

"JAE..." he yelled but he didn't get any response...

"Well well..look what we have here..." a woman said from behind...

Seo-joon looked at the woman and wide his eyes

"You?! I thought you needed help and this is that you needed?!!!"He yelled

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE RULING THIS KINGDOM NOTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN RUINED IF YOU DIDNT TAKE  JAE-JOON AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled slapping him

He looked at her

"It wasn't my fault the fate wanted us together you can't do shit Ye-jun" He said glaring at his sister.

"You really think I would be quiet? Nice joke brother I'm taking what's mine." She said as she clapped. Than three guys came in

"Boys he's yours now" she said as seo-joon saw her walking to his family...

He blow out a whole blue fire on her

"Don't you dare and touch any of them." He said with his blue eyes...

"Aw...is my little brother mad? What are you going to do if I did this" she grabbed jimins hair...the little kid started to cry so badly of the tight grip..

"STOP IT I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU IF I HAVE TOO" seo-joon yelled that got jae-joon attention and he woke up with a sign he never wanted to see.

"What.the.fuck..." he said as he looked...at the ropes that were tied his legs and arms...has burned up...

He got up walked through the guys that where going to touch his husband...he beat the shit out of them...the look on his face was so scared ...

"D-dada..." taehyung whisped as he looked at his father beating the shit out of those guys...

Taehyung turned his glance to his auntie when he saw her he smiled at her raising his arms to her...

Seo-joons sister looked at Taehyung and smirked she throw Jimin on the ground...she didn't care of the fact that she thrown a child who haven't learn to talk yet on the cold bloody ground...

She took taehyung and held him while he tried to push her away...

"Isn't this the tiger...? Everyone is looking up for??" She laughed as he saw how scared taehyung turned...

"How would the people reach if they know their next head is dead..?" She said looking psyching in his eyes as taehyung freeze the little boy was scared as hell..how could a 9 month baby...reach too this stare...

She took taehyung and slammed his head on the ground while laughing...

"D-dada...taetae...he-head..h-hurt..auntie bad..." he tried to call out for his father that didn't hear him and seo-joon was yelling to his baby crying so hard he could go out of the rope...

As soon Taehyung felt blood rushing down his head...he could feel his heart beating so fast...

"What's wrong little alpha? You should be strong if you want to lead the kingdom in the future bitch.. havent you learn what I told you?..." she said as she grip on his hair tightly..

As soon jae turned around after finish the guys he saw how his children being beaten...he couldn't think of anything...

The demon took control over him...

"Put him down bitch..." jae-joon said as he whisped with his demon voice behind her ear...

She turned around and saw a demon...jae-joon had horns one broke on the left...a half wing on his left back was sticking out...

"I-I..." she couldn't speak...the person she wanted has turned into a monster..as soon he looked deep in her eyes she throw taehyung on the ground and was about to run but then...

jae-joon yelled so badly that everyone on the kingdom that where sleeping heard it...

all the omegas woke up and started to cry at the pain in their chest..even his husband....

but the one thing that hurt him was seeing his children bleeding.

"How.dare.you.hurt.my.kids who the fuck do you think you're motherfucker..." he said as he walked to her grabbing her by her neck.

"J-Jae...w-wait let me explain....." she said as she tried to pull his arm away.

"Shut up and behave now." He tight his hand more into her neck.

"You have the guts to do that..?" He chuckle

"See you in hell bitch.." he said as fire rushed throw his arms to her neck burning her whole body...

Seo-joon stood still with wide eyes seeing his sister burning with tears running down...he didn't regret looking at her burning...

She deserves it...

Taehyung had his mouth open watching his father burning the woman's body...his auntie...

"A-auntie ye-jun..." he mumbled as he watch some tears run into her eyes as she gave up trying she looked at taehyung and smiled before vanishing with the burning air...

As soon jae-joon turned around he already saw Jimin and taehyung passed out on the floor with his husband yelling at them to snap them awake..

He failed...

He failed as a father...

And a husband...

And a role mode to his kids...

"J-Jae..." his husband called out for him...

He went and untied the rope that was tying him up...as soon he helped Seo-joon run to his two pups...

He was crying while using his power on his kids...

Jae-joon stood behind his husband trying to calm him down...he already mind linked some guards here and they were on their way to the forest...

"It's okay baby I promise you they going to be fine...we going to fight for our pups..." he whispered to his lovers ear as he let the tears fall down.

His husband turned around as he heard some sniffs behind his ear...

As he turned around he saw his mate bloody eyes with tears falling down he wanted to chuckle at this moment...he looked so adorable no one would believe that he was the one who burned down his sisters body...

"Come here baby..." he said as he opened his arms to his husband who gladly run into his arm breaking down in his mates arms...

"I-I failed...I risked my kids life..."

"Shh...you didn't do anything...look they still alive breathing healthy baby..." seo-joon said as he stroke his child's hair while they laying on his thighs...

He chuckled as he heard another sob of his husband...

"Who would believe your the king of this kingdom...hahah" he stroke his husband hair giving it a kiss as he took his hand and start to heal his knuckles...that were bleeding...

As they were waiting for the guards to come one of the guy's that has been knocked out by jae-joon started to wake up...

They turned their head to guy who was about to wake up.

"Ugh can't we even cuddle in peace?" Jae-joon said as he kicked the man's head and knock him again...

Seo-joon chuckled as he burred his husband face more into his chest..smelling his hair...still smelled fresh...

Next day

The whole family was sitting on the master bedroom tickling each other or mostly jae-joon tickling his three babies who where laughing with tears running down...until the door got slammed open...a old woman came in with another old man looking angry..

"Mom!" Seo-joon yelled out to his mother smiling but it finches away when she slapped him...

Two others married couple came in...

"I didn't give you blessing to kill my kids!" Seo-joons mother said as he looked angry at hers son in law

"How dare you...!" She said as he came in front him slapping him hitting him with her bag...

Seo-joon was about to run to him but his father stopped him...

"LET ME GO" he yelled as tears fell down from his eyes...

"Step away son it's better this way you don't deserve a monster!" His father said holding into him...

Everything was going so fast until a cries could be heard...the young parents turned their head to their children...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Seo-joon yelled at his parents in law who got shocked..

"We doing this for the best...seo-joon dear it's best if you stay away from him..who knows maybe he can harm those babies we can't keep him alone with y'all..." jae-joons mother said

Seo-joon looked at her in disbelief before starting to laughing loudly that even made his children stop to cry...

"Are you seriously now?" He said looking at his mother in law...

His eyes turned ice blue...

"Put.our.children.down." He said as he looked at her deep in her eyes...

Before anything would happened His mother gave him a slap..

"You don't give us this attitude when we trying to help you to get away from this monster..."

"Stop CALLING HIM THAT!" He yelled at his mother

"I'm doing this for you own good..."

"MY GOOD? Really?? Since when did you care about me mom..." he said as his ice blue eyes looked deep in her eyes...

"W-what...I ALWAY cared I ALWAY lov-"

"YOU DONT LOVE ME..STOP LYING WITH THOSE WORDS...stop...lying with those w-words" he cried out as he feel down holding his chest...

He couldn't breath...

The only picture he has in his mind are the times...

He got beaten...

Starved...

Tied...

Loved....

"Y-you don't stop...." He yelled as he was about to touch him...

Jae-joon was going to embrace him in his arms but he got stuck into a round ice cube...

His father in law...

The ice king...put him into an ice cube...

He looked at him in disbelief....

"Baby listen to me..." jae-joon called out to his lover who was some inch away from him...

Seo-joon turned his face to his mate...

He couldn't hear was he was saying...

He was struggling to breath...

'Breath to me sweetie...' jae-joon mind linked his mate...and of course he objected that..jae-joon smiled at him and nod to him

Jae-joon was trying his best to warm himself inside the ice cube using his power but it didn't help...this ice was so thick that he even couldn't see his lovers face anymore...

Tears was falling down but they freeze immediately...

"D-dAda.."jimin said as he struggled to go out of his grandmas arms...he bite into her arms
As he put him down...he run into the ice cube...

"D-Dada...!" He yelled he was crying hitting the ice cube with his small hands...

"Come here dear" his grandmother said but he glare at her with his purple eyes...

Her eyes wide...

"H-he...he's like his father!" She said as he saw her grandson eyes purple which means Jae-joon eyes which are when his about to turn into his demon form but...this little kid had them natural...

"P-papa..." jimin called out for his dad who smiled at him and reached out his arm for his son to take into but his mother pushed jimin away..

"Don't touch my son your monster..." she yelled as she pushed him...

"P-Papa..j-jimin m-monster..?" He said as he pointed his fingers to himself..

"No baby your not nor your dad..." he said as he smiled...

He was about to say SMT more but his mother dragged him with taehyung...

"LETS ME GO..."  he yelled as he saw Jimin looking at him confused he was running into him...

His mother was about to hit him but he fell down and hugged Jimin...

"Baby...listen...okay..." his father said crying

"You promise to be a good boy..?" He asked his baby who nodded his head..

"Promise me to take care of your dad...until I fix everything and help you guys...never leave your dad side..." he said crying taking out his pinky for his son who wrap his small hand around it..

"Jimine...pinky p-promise..."

"Take this with you..." he said giving him his necklace...

"W-wow..sparkle..." he said looking at the necklace...

"Now go back to dad and waiting for him..." he yelled as he got dragged out of the castle all the guards was having their head down...

"Jimin...to..dad...Jimin...to...dad...Jimin...to...dad" he keep mumbling as he walked back to the room like nothing happened...but the necklace was showing much...

He got beside the ice cube sitting beside it...

After 15 minutes

He felt a break and he looked through the side and saw a break into the ice cube...he smiled and giggles waiting for it to break so his father to come out and

....wait for his papa and taetae...

Just if he knew...

Days has passed and Jimin still waited for his dad in the couch of the living room like always he used to be everyday watching kids play...

But no one come...

Jae-joon looked at his son who was sitting on the couch playing with the necklace that they made for each other...

"I promise to fix us back..." he mumbled walking to his son smiling and kissed his face making him giggle...

"Dada..!" He said wrap his arms around his neck...

"How are you baby? "

"Jimine good...just..w-wait...for taetae and m-mama..." he said looking down at his necklace...

"Mama...?" jae-joon said looking confused at him

"Mm...dada...is mama!" He said as he started to talk about how other royalty kids call their mother who feed them and tuck them to bed.

"Oooh..but pup it's dada not mama"

"N-no mama!" Jimin said as he cupped his father cheeks Giggling

He smiled and gave kiss to his nose...

"Let's go to sleep huh? " he said as he took him in his arms..

That's how life went for both of the couples waking up with their children reminds them about each other.

Until one day...

Seo-joon was dressing up in suit as he was going to a middle party night for the company...

He already moved out of the world he used to live at and started a new one for his son but deep down his heart is dying for his mate..

As he was looking in the mirror a woman came in smiling standing beside him wrapping her arms around his neck...

"You look so handsome dear..." she said put got pushed

"You already know the rule between us so stop touching me..."

"Why can't you just give me a chance...taehyungie already like me why can't you? Don't you think we would be a perfect family!" She said trying to touch him but he showed her his ice blue eyes...

"This is the last warning..." he said walking away but got stopped when he saw his 10 years old son running to him...

"My baby" he said as he hugged him tightly kissing his cheeks

"Dad when are we going?" He asked as his father picked him up

"Soon baby..."

"Where is mama?" He said but got shivers when he felt his father cold eyes on him...

"D-dad?" He mumbled looked at his blue eyes...

"Yes?" He reply as he walked out of the house, walking into his car with taehyung on his lap waiting for his wife to come

"Why don't you like mama?" He asked as he looked at his father

"Why do you say that?" He asked as he looked at his son smiling before he could ask his mama come in..

"Mama" taehyung said as he hugged her

"Hello taetae" she said but freeze when she felt eyes on her.

"Hello..."

The whole ride was just taehyung talking out everything that his little mind had without minding about the world....

When they reached the party everyone was inside..

Seo-joon wrapped his arm around his wife wrist as she held into his arms and taehyung walked beside his father...

This was the first he meet him again...

"Dear meet mr.park and mrs.park the one I told you about..." she said as she introduced mr.park and mrs.park...

His eyes was looked with the other ones that was already staring at his...

He felt tears in his eyes but he blinked them off...

He looked down and saw little kid behind his father legs and a long necklace...

That's how they meet and started a new friendship for not being suspicious because someone kept their eyes on them..

But after some years mrs.Kim died and taehyung kept himself locked at the age of 14 until he decided to take over the company his so called mom gave to...

Seo-joon smiled looked down at the grave his wife..and his best friend..they builded their friendship after seo-joon told her about his past...and she accepted it...

"Thank you...thank you for always talking care of us..." he said as he felt tears fall down...

He thought everything will get better but...sadly his mother came and made it worse...

That's how he meet mrs.choi by his mother the woman he never could even look at her face the same...

"That's how things where when you were a baby..." jae-joon said looked at taehyung who had tears in his eyes...

"I hope you can forgive me...I should have protected yall..." he said looked down

"Yea you should!" Taehyung yelled and cried hugging his dad..

"Y-you should..I wouldn't have been living in a lie..."

"I'm sorry..I promise I never let anyone hurt yall anymore..." he said opening his arms to the other two family members who gladly went into his arms...

As they were hugging jungkook accidentally walked in everyone turned their head through him...

"U-uhm...sorry..." he said walked out when he saw taehyung golden eyes with tears looking at him...

"Aw...hes cute" Jimin said but got a glare from taehyung...

"What?" Jimin said looking at him..

"Nothing" taehyung said as he hugged his father tightly...

"Let's get going..." seo-joon said

"Nooooo I want to stay in dads arms..." taehyung whined as he buried his face into his fathers chest...the chest he would have used to it for years ago...

"Ya your brat if you don't get up I'm going to hit you!" His papa said as he twisted his ear..

"Ow-ow ow...!" Taehyung said as he got backed away from his father..

"Fine!" Taehyung said walked out while holding into his ear with Jimin laughing behind him..

Leaving the two couples behind..

Silence it the only thing both could think off..

"S-so..?" Jae-joon broke the silenced...

"Hm..?" Seo-joon looked at him..

"Should we start over?" His mate asked smiling opening his arms

Instead he got a kiss which he return back..

"Damn papa literally twisted it so hard I think it's swollen now" taehyung mumvled as he walked to the other but felt a smell that made him dizzy...

He looked around just to find jungkooks looking at him...he walked to him...every step he took...the smell get out of hand..it made him so dizzy

It wasn't a bad smell..nor good...this smell made him go crazy it was amazing...

He found himself in front the short omega..
"Can I smell you?" Taehyung said it like it nothing..

"W-what?" Jungkook said as he looked at taehyung his cheeks were getting red...

"Can I?" Taehyung asked still dizzy of the smell...

"Of course not" jungkook said as he put his hands on Taehyung face...coving it...taehyung didnt have any shame who would ask someone if they want to smell you

After some second he felt taehyung nose rubbing around his hands making him gulp down his salive..

"W-what are you doing!" Jungkook said taking back his hands

"I just want to smell you..how can you smell so fucking good?.." taehyung asked as he held into  jungkooks wrist...the smell made him lose his mind...

"W-wait.." jungkook said as he got pushed into taehyungs chest.

"I-" taehyung buried his face into jungkooks neck taking in all the smell...

"Fuck...what the fuck did you do to me..." taehyung whispered as jungkook whimped when he felt taehyungs lips press on his earlobe..

"Who are you..." taehyung asked as his lips was pressed on jungkooks neck...

"T-taehyung wait..."

They were hugging luckily they where little far away from the others. After some minutes jungkook tried to pull away put taehyung tight the hug..

"Don't" he said as he felt so calm.

"Thank you..." taehyung said, jungkook pulled away looked at him confused.

"for what?"

"Letting me hug you..it actually helped me relax and forget everything I had on my mind." He said as he looked deep into his eyes...

Jungkook opened his arms little for taehyung while looking to the other side.

Taehyung smiled and hugged him back while jungkook stroked his hair..

"You can always hug me if you feel stressed or nervous..." jungkook said smiling little.

"Ey? Are you guys making out or?" Jackson said when he saw two figures.

Jungkook pushed taehyung away making him fall and hit the ground.

"OW" he said he looked up and didn't see jungkook he looked behind and saw jungkook walking back to the others while jackson stands beside him with a hand to help him up.

"Thanks!" Taehyung said and got a smile in return from him and excused himself to the restroom while taehyung is still standing looking at the directions jungkook went and smiling like an idiot.

"My mate.." he whispered

"Never going to let you leave..." he said as he went the same way where jungkook went.

ꕥ-------------------------------------------------ꕥ

Everyone was at the dinner eating until someone broke the doors with ice....

Everyone turned their head to the side and saw four people standing there.

Jae-joon stood up as he blocked seo-joon.

"What the fuck do you want?" Mark said as he stood beside jae-joon

"I want my son back!" Seo-joons mother said.

"Try and get him" Jimin said as he stood beside his dad.

"Your a monster just like your father...I will froze you if you don't back away"

"Froze who?" Taehyung said as he stood beside his father

"Tiger baby come here to grandma..."

"Yea thanks but I think I'm good here..." he said as he held into his fathers shirt when he saw her eyes turn ice blue.

"Taehyung you better stay away from them...they going to hurt you!" She said as she was about to come near....his eyes flashed red making her stop.

"what..?how can you have your fathers power!" She yelled!

"Shut up" v said

"V-v...?" She wide her eyes...the person in front of her was V... the one that was suppose to be dead thousand of years ago...

"How are you still alive..?." She asked but got a chuckles in return.

"You thought I was dead? After all the marks you left on my body? You think you and your king are that strong to kill a blood pure?" He said looked at her with his shiny eyes

"I-I..."

"Dont "I-I" me you should know your limited I already told you that you could never kill me! But you choose not to listen" V said , reaching out his hand in front of her face looking at her with a blank face that shows no emotional.

When he was just a inch from her face he felt someone grabbing him from behind. He looked behind and found jae-joon shaking his head a no.

V sigh and backed away from mrs.kim.

"What...the fuck did you do to my grandchild!!" Mrs.Kim yelled at jae-joon as she stepped near her once son-in law and was about to slap him but namjoon stopped her.

"I think that's enough now" he said as he gripped tightly on her wrist.

She yanked her arm back as he rubbed her wrist that had namjoons hand mark on it.

"You seriously standing up for this monster? What a bitch" she said chuckling.

"Seo-joon come here!" She ordered her son who was standing behind looking blank at her.

"COME HERE" she yelled, he still didn't move...jae-joon walked to him and wrap his arm around his wrist pulling him closer to him.

"Your choosing this monster over your mother? I haven't raised you like that." She said looking dead at her son's eyes that where ice blue.

"You never raised me...no one of you two did! But him?" He pointed at jae-joon with his shaky hand

"Oh god...you don't even know how much he did for me...you could never be like him...never in all the lifetimes we getting! All of those years you still blaming him just cuz he killed that bitch and I don't even regret seeing her die in front of me?" The dinner room was Silent no one dared to talk.

"I'm telling you once...this is your last chance now...I won't hold back next time we meet..stay away from my family"

"Im your family.!"

"You were once..."

At this moments the guards came while the mother that lost her child kept yelling and screaming...if anyone saw her they would think she's possessed...

since what happened at the dinner table no one talked nor even looking at each other.

꧁----------------------------------------------꧂

3am

And jungkook haven't yet fallen asleep. Jimin and Jin, seo-joon& Jackson was sharing the same room...they had to separate into two groups so if anything happened during then night someone had the other...it was to risky to sleep alone after what happened...

"Jungkook?" A voice snapped jungkook out making him turn the other side and see seo-joon Leaning up rubbing his eyes.

"Havent you slept yet?" He asked and jungkook shook his head as a no

"Is something keeping you awake dear?" He asked again stroking his hair little.

"No...I just couldn't sleep" he said leaning little on his shoulder as the older kept playing with his hair.

"You want to talk about everything until you fall asleep?" Seo-joon asked jungkook

"Dad?..." Jimin called out as he moved closer to his dad lap to put his head there.

"Sorry did we wake you up, dear?" The dad put his hand on his sons hair and massage his head.

"No it's fine..." Jimin replied closing his eyes as he feel his dads fingers runs through his hair.

"Why are y'all awake?" Jin said from behind making everyone yell.

"Wtf IM NOT THAT UGLY TO THE POINT THAT YOU NEED TO YELL?" Jin said

"YALL SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME" Jackson said as he woke up du the scream

"Now everyone is awake." Jungkook said as everyone sat down beside each other.

"Now when everyone is awake should we all do something?" Jimin said looking at everyone

"I'm hungry.." Jin and jungkook said at the same time.

"Ya why are you copying me? Get your own word" Jin said

"How can I explain that I'm hungry without telling y'all?" Jungkook said glaring back at Jin who was glaring at him.

"You could said that you were hungry" Jin said
Jungkook rolled his eyes and said  " hyung just be quiet"

"The more you grow the more you disrespect me!" Jin said giving jungkook a light punch.

"If you two are done then we should go down and make something to eat..? I mean ain't we all hungry?" Jackson said earring nod from everyone.

❤︎︎jungkooks pov❤︎︎

I looked down at my plate...there was noodles yea we made noodles now everyone is eating.

"I never though I would be so quiet by making noodles just for not waking the others up" Jin said as we all laughed earring a "SHH" from Jimin

"I'm still hungry" Jin said as we all finished the food

"Jimin go make to use all." Jackson said getting a gasp from Jimin

"Why me?! SHOULDNT jungkook be the one I mean he is the youngest here"

"WHA-"

"SHH"

"SHHH"

"SHHH"

"SHHH" all of them said as I yelled

"Fine" I said already pouting they all chuckled
I walked to the kitchen, I look at the saucepan we used that was in the dish I sigh and walked over washing it and put in the stove after I poured water in it"

I was waiting for the water to boiling. I could hear the others giggling over I don't even know what.

I chuckled as I put 5 packs of ramen. I was singing...not so loud nor low...but it was enough for me to enjoy.

After the noodles finished I stopped singing and was about to pour the water out and put the sauce on before I could do any of that I hear a deep voice from behind and a smell..

"What the fuck are you doing awake at 4am?" Taehyung said with messy hair rubbing his eyes looking tired as hell.

"U-uh..." I couldn't find the words to reply with...just the way he looked makes me feel things in my tummy..

"Is there some ramen that isn't spicy..?" Taehyung said as he stepped beside me.

I nodded...and point to the shelf that where full of different of noodles. He walked to it and picked something that wasn't spicy and I went back to what I was doing.

After I finished I turned around and found Taehyung staring at me, I looked confused was there something on my face?

"Are you done? Can I use the saucepan?" He said as he pointed at the saucepan that was laying beside the plate I put the noodles on.

"Uh..yeah." I said and took a new pan and waiting for the oil to boil and cracked 6 eggs.

Awkward that the only thing that was in the kitchen...I gulped when I felt things between my thighs...taehyungs scents made things to me...and his stare doesn't help at all.

"Hey..?are you okay...you look red? Are you having a fever?" Taehyung said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

I gulped again I feel like I can't even gulp my salive down anymore.

"Y-yea..." i reply...after the egg finished I put them beside the noodles and walked out wigg the out sparing a glance through him.

"Jungkookie seriously? You took so long that everyone don't want to eat anymore" Jimin said and the others nodded.

"Damn I'm so full of waiting."

"B-but what Am suppose to do with this. Than?" I asked as they looked at me and told me to eat it all.

"Fine don't eat I will eat all of it" I said and I sat down and grabbed the chopsticks and started to eat.

"Yea I bet you won't! If you eat the whole thing I promise to give you a whole garden full of bunnies" Jin said as the other agreed on that and thats how we made a bet and I was left all alone eating five packs of noodles  and 6 eggs.

As I was eating I saw a glass of juice being place beside me I look up and saw him again.
What in this little dog ass world does this man want.

"Here...you shouldn't just eat without having something to drink with" he said and took a sit in front of me. He was to stunned to speak by the look he gave when he looked at my plate being full of noodles.

"Can you eat all of that...?" He said looked at me now..

"Yeah? Is it something wrong with eating so much?" I said glaring at him little...like let me eat in peace.

"Chill I was just wondering, no need to attack me like that" he said as he started to eat his food.

I went back to finish my full plate of noodles that I know I can't finish all of it.

After 15 minutes of eating I was so full I looked down at my plate it still was so much left I sigh. My mouth I was still full of the bite I took.

I still needed to finish everything on the plate.
I was about to take another bite but a hand stopped me from taking it and pushed the plate away from me.

"You should stop eating you look full,you face looks pale." Taehyung said or more like he forcing me.

He chuckled
"What are you laughing at?" I said frown
"You should see your mouth it's full of sauce" he said

"Mm...." I said and Jin's words about the bunnies suddenly came up in my mind.

I looked at the plate that was beside my mates.

"Aren't you full yet?" Taehyung asked as he saw me staring at the plate.

Is shook my head as a no.

"Damn...you do eat a lot and still have this small wrist?" He said after I took the plate.

"Mm..." I started to eat again I kept forcing myself to eat more just for the bunnies but taehyung took the plate away again and the chopsticks from me.

"I think you're already full..." he said while I kept trying to swallow down the bite.
I was about to speak but then I run to the bathroom and throw up everything I ate.

Tears were filling my eyes as I kept throwing up everything I ate but then I felt a warm hand rubbing my back.

"I told you not to eat...you didn't need to force yourself..." he said as he helped me clean up my face and brush my teeth.

"You okay now?" He asked as he helped me sit down on the couch, I nodded.

"Try and lay down if you feel dizzy..." he put some small pillows on the side to help me lay down.

"You need anything?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I be right back I will just clean the mess on the table." He said making me embarrassed when I started remember when I throw up all of it on the table and floor...

I close my eye and laid down. I felt so disgusting, I shouldn't have forced myself to eat everything my stomach feels so empty.

"Here" taehyung said as he came back with a glass of water I nodded couldn't even open my mouth I didn't want him to smell my breath.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked as he sat down in front of me.

"Mm..." I hum as he kept looking down.

"Wanna go to sleep? You look tired..." he said as he stood up and took my hand helped me up.

"Let's go" he said and dragged me with him...the shivers I feel around my body couldn't describe itself...when our fingers touched my heart would have fall out my hole.

We reached my room I was staying."see you tomorrow..." taehyung said walking away after he left me all alone in front the door.

I walked inside and saw everyone asleep cuddling each other making me want to laugh at how cute they look like.

I sat down beside Jimin I covered myself with the thick warm blanket and I could feel my wolf ears that are hiding under the hair my ear wiggles of the heat of the blanket.

I yawn turned the other side and looked at the little window the sunset will in some minute...I whine little I hated the light....

I hide my face under the blanket without realizing that I already fell asleep without me knowing...and I felt someone coving the window with the curtains before my eyes start to fall I wanted to open them but didn't have the energy to full open the blanket away from my face so I let my eyes fall down...

-NO ONE POV-

Jungkook was still asleep when the time clocks on 2pm he has been sleeping for 10 hours and that made everyone worry but Jin told them that he stayed up the whole night...

3 hours later

As it was 5pm near 6 jungkook felt someone shaking him making him wake up and look at the one who woke him up...

"Jungkookie dear are you okay? Your burning..." seo-joon asked as he felt jungkooks whole body burn...

But soon the room started to have a heavy smell...and both of them knew what it meant...

"Are you in heat?" Seo-joon asked jungkook who was looking pale...

"I. Cant be on my heat? I already had it two weeks ago..." jungkook said...

"Yeah...I know why you having it early...you can get your heat earlier if you want to be in your alphas eyes...I know it sounds confusing I was having the same problem I wanted my mate eyes to just be on me...I wanted him to focus on me...which it did work in the end.." seo-joon said looking deep at jungkooks ocean eyes...those eyes that held so much stories...

When the silent dropped...seo-joon decided to ask one more thing...

"Do you want me to call taehyung..?" He asked him but got a rejected instead...

"You know it will hurt badly then it used to be..because you have your mate now and you need to focus on him to and he needs to know about this situation..." Jungkookie just said no and kept repeating the same words again and again...

"Okay fine I won't tell nor ask you anything anymore but remember when you need someone to call him for you just call me and I will send him the way here..." seo-joon said but when he was about to walk out of the room...

"Do you want nest with his clothes...?" He asked and waited for a reply and smiled when he got a nod from the little omega..

Seo-joon walked out of the room and locked the room walking down the hallway to the guys room...

He knock the door two times until someone finally came out and it was jae-joon with wet hair,Shirtless and the omega couldn't help myself to look away...

"You need anything?" The alpha asked him making the other wide his eyes and shake away those dirty tough from his head.

"Is taehyung here..?" He asked trying to distract himself from not looking at the build up body.

"No he left for a hour ago with Jimin." He replied

"Do you have any extra clothes that taehyung had on..?"

"I don't know, let just check if there is some.."

"Okay..." the door closed on the omega face making him frown.

"No needed to close the door..." he mumbled as the door opened reveal the alpha with two pieces of clothes...a hoodie and shirt.

"Here is that enough? I couldn't find more." He said giving the clothes to the omega who hurried and took them from him and started to walk to the room.

"Yes thanks.." he said as he walked inside the room leaving the alpha lean on the door smiling.

-

"Here Jungkookie...I found just two pieces of his...he didn't bring any but those are enough to keep the heat little down..." seo-joon said as he made a nest with two pieces of clothes..

"Do you want me to bring other clothes of other alphas...?" Seo-joon asked but got a whine in return..

"N-no...just want taehyungie.." he said as his heat started..

"It's okay baby everything will be fine when the heat cools down.." seo-joon said but got whine in return but then his eyes wided when jungkook put taehyung hoodie between his inner tight soon enough he started to hump slowly whining...

"I leave you..." the older omega said as he hurried out and locked the door leaving the omega who was whimping and rocking his crotch on the hoodie..

After 5 hours

Seo-joon went upstairs to bring food to the poor omega as he already forbid the alphas to go upstairs so they needed to change rooms.

He opened the door and saw the omega whimping his eyes were red cheeks swollen from the tears and lips that are swollen because of biting into them.

"I-I want taehyungie..." he said as he started to hug the hoodie and the shirt closer trying to smell them but the scents started to fade each time he into it.

"I know you do baby...I really want to bring him but I know you won't like it when you come back to your right mind." The olde omega said as he brought a spoon near the whimping omega mouth but the omega refused to eat he wanted his mate to come and cuddle him..

"Come on eat now..." he tried again but got the same reaction.

After awhile jungkook started to feel hungry and finally gave in.

-

2 days later

Those two days were hell for jungkook he badly wanted his mate but he couldn't....his wolf wants to be embraced by his mate but jungkook kept him inside without letting him talk to him.

As for taehyung?

He was confused why he didn't see jungkook those days he kept telling himself to mind his own business but the effect shows enough for the others.

He kept distracting himself by practicing his own power that his father is teaching him.

Now he was learning how to use fire with his father who was watching him seriously...jae-joon was that guy that would be seriously about something he need to show...even if it was his son he still was going to be strict.

Every time taehyung would miss or play off he would yell at him.

"TAEHYUNG FOCUS" the father yelled at his son who finch...he tried again the same time but failed and still kept going but got the same thing.

"UGHH THIS IS SO ANNOYING!" Taehyung said as he throw the fire ball on ground.

"You need to focus" his father said and stood beside him already have a fire in his hand that started to glow more and more until the fire started to spread around his arm turning into a sword...

"Wow..." taehyung said seeing the fire that was posing like a sword on other.

"Teach me how to do this!" Taehyung said

"First you need to learn how to control the fire than your allow to get to the next step.." his father said as he vanished the fire that spread around his whole body and dashed...

"fine..." taehyung said and started to work and focus to control the fire that failed...

"You need to have contact with the fire...it's like your leading it your trust..." his father said as he showed him slowly..

And taehyung did the same thing but...still failed...

"I'm doing it but it doesn't fucking work!" He said

He got a hit with a stick on his back

"You do not curse on my lesson..." his father said as he watched his son rubbing his back that was hit..

"Do it again" he ordered taehyung who tried but still failed.

'Fuck this is going to take forever' taehyung though as he failed for the hundred time.

Jimin was looking at the two duo who was training...he wished to have same power as his brother but he doesn't...his power wasn't to destroy it was for healing...

He wasn't jealous of his brother...Jimin himself loves healing people but something he wishes to have those powers his bother and father has...

Jimin sign and went back inside to find his dad cooking dinner he went to him and helped him.

"Hm..?where is your brother?" Seo-joon asked his son who came to help him cook

"Training." Jimin replied

"Oh...when are you going to train?" His dad asked him.

"Training what? I already know how to heal. And change things." He said

"Haha...that's the basic things there is so much more...you need to learn them all..." he said and Jimin looked at him confused

"Wait what? But I though I was only a healer?" Jimin said

"No...there is more..." his dad said as he turned to him and held his hand making the blood through jimins body spread faster as the veins started to grow..

Until seo-joon pulled his hand back and curled like fits perfectly making him have control over jimins blood.

"U-ugh..." Jimin yelp as he felt the new feeling around his body.

"That hurt!" Jimin said as his dad let Jimin take control back..

"See? That one step.."

"Meet me after so we can train together" his dad said stroking his son hair who nodded excited.

Now the two sons are training by their parents only one of them passed the first step meanwhile the other still failed.

-

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully after his last day of heat But woke up in the middle of the night feeling hungry.

He went downstairs to make something quickly to eat.

He didn't want to make noodles because it reminded him of last time when he throw up everything.

So he made a quickly sandwich. He sat down on the living room with the TV on.

After he finished he walked back to the kitchen but stopped when he saw a red light outside the garden.

'What?' He though he walked near the glass door and was about to take the last step but a fire light came between him.

'Is someone training how bad can someone throw?' Jungkook though as he watched the fail

He walked near the person and wide his eyes when he saw taehyung training.

"Your doing it wrong" jungkook said as he saw how taehyung was about to do

"What?" Taehyung turned around afeadla annoyed that he kept failing and it doesn't help him when he hear someone behind him say that.

"You need to relax...take deep breath and swing your hand to the right and burn the fire out.." jungkook said as he showed him the move...but without the fire

Taehyung did the same thing as jungkook did and for the first time he did it right

"I DID IT!" Taehyung said screaming finally he did it

Jungkook smiled at him but the next question that taehyung asked him made him little down...

"But how do you know about this move?I mean you don't have fire?" Taehyung asked...

"My father used to have the same power as yours I always used to watch him train..." jungkook said as he looked up at the lonely moon...the moon was so empty without the stars beside it.

"Oh..so what power do you have?" Taehyung asked looking at jungkook who was shining...and taehyung found him pretty...

"Depends on what power you want me to use" jungkook said looking at him back making taehyung look the other side...just a little bit of blush spread on his cheeks.

"I don't know any power beside...salivar and fire...?" Taehyung said spelling salivera wrong.

Jungkook chuckled

"Oh...?you sure you can salivar I mean salivar aren't any power though? Or you mean salivera..." jungkook said as he went to the big water features and swing his hand inside the water.

"You already know what I mean!" Taehyung said pouted little put gasped when jungkook throw a water ball on him.

"WHY?" Taehyung said as he run after jungkook who already run inside the castle when he saw taehyung run through him.

"HAHAHA" jungkook laughed loudly when taehyung tripped on the hallway..he was laughing so hard that he didn't even notice taehyung walked to him already.

After he calmed down taehyung jumped on him making him fall down with taehyung on top of him tickling him.

"HAHAHAHAHAH" jungkook laughed trying to push taehyung away

"IM SORRY PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE...MY STOMACH HURT PLEASE" jungkook laughed tears started to fall down.

Taehyung stopped and jungkook kept laughing slowly and low after a while he stopped breathing heavily.

"Idiot..." jungkook said but regret when taehyung started to tickle him.

"NOT THERE..." jungkook yelled when taehyung tickled his stomach...

"SHHH" taehyung said as he covered jungkooks mouth who was having tears in his eyes he looked like messy.

Before anyone could reach anything the light turned on...and everyone was there

"What the hell are you two doing?" Yoongi said as he looked at the two mates who were in a position that could make everyone think something naughty...

The two mates realized what position they were on and jungkook pushed taehyung of him before taehyung could even do anything.

"E-he..." jungkook was blushing madly...his ears and tail popped out.

"eh...Jungkookie your form..." Jackson said as he pointed through the ears that was wiggling with the tail.

Jungkook run from there to his room when he felt it..

"Yah how dare you touch my brother?" Hoseok said as he gripped taehyungs shirt.

Everyone were shocked by hoseok behave.

"Haha joking," hoseok said as he helped taehyung stand on his feet

"Dude I though you were going to beat the crap out of me," taehyung said earring a chuckle from hoseok.

"Nah I'm not that mean" he said making taehyung look at me weirdly.

"Can we all go back to sleep please?" Jin said as he yawned..

"Yeah let's go" everyone said as they went back to their rooms to rest tomorrow was a the day they would get back because it wasn't safety for everyone..now after mrs.Kim knows about the two couples.

-

On the other castle

The fire queen was sitting on the bed taking deep breath...the meeting the whole town had wasn't helping her.

She looked up to the sky watching it shine...as it was breaking apart from each piece of it.

She stood up and walked out...as soon she stepped out her dress cough on fire and her hair turned silver red.

She was the queen who lost her mate so many years ago and she...will kill whoever did that to her mate...

Even if it took her to lose everything...her mate was the only person for her and they took her...

Everyone now down to the queen...even if it was 6am everyone still needed to wake up and bow to her...or they stuffed...

"Your majesty here is a letter from kikoro" the woman said as he bow giving the queen the letter

"Motherfucker" the queen said as he read the letter over and over again.

'Hello..~ long time we meet..?or talked but let's get to the point we two wants our own things you want to find who killed your mate and I want the power...I will help you if you help me..."

she grip into the papers tightly she knees she shouldn't trust them but they are one of the biggest castle who had the most witches around

She walked and write an reply and sending it off...she knows her people will die but she would do anything for her mate...isnt it wants every one suppose to do?...

She felt ears run her eyes as she looked at the picture of two girls smiling like they know their future.

The war begins after years...

-

(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 17.3K 23
In which Jeon Jungkook, a normal student and a fanboy to the boyband group BTS and Kim Taehyung a BTS member gets forced into a marriage. Will there...
670K 48.9K 47
- in which jungkook abducts the mysterious omega prince of baekje, but things does not go as planned. top!jungkook bottom!taehyung [COMPLETED] highe...
330K 12.5K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...