๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ ๐๐”๐๐๐‹๐„...

Od inuisdeadsister

"๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™”, ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ฝ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€๐™‚๐™๐™ˆ." โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ || Where Y/n finds herself falling for one of inuisdeadsiste... Viac

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š:
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—จ๐—•๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—š๐—จ๐—  - ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™ˆ๐™”
.ยท: ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข
.ยท:* ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š
.ยท:*ยจ๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š
.ยท:*ยจเผบ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ฃ'
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ค๐™–๐™™
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*๐™™๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ข ฬฉฬฉอ™๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™™
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ง '๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™š
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ* ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก, ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
.ยท:*ยจ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข? ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™
.ยท:* ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข?
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐—ž ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐—ž ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ

.ยท:*ยจเผบ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š

1.3K 68 17
Od inuisdeadsister

Hushed chatter resonates around you as you take your first step into school grounds,

Taiga holding your hand.

Fingers entwined and arms looped, you find yourself leaning in towards him. Eyes drill into your two figures as your feet hit the pavement in sync under the bright sun.

"You alright?" Taiga asks as he takes notice of your tense self. Nodding against his bicep, you don't notice how you bring a smile to his face.

"You're so cute." He chuckles lowly when your cheeks pinken.

"So you've told me." You mumble against his clothed skin, trying to hide your blush.

"Aaand welcome back to my youtube channel. Today we'll be looking at my thirteenth reason, happy couples!" Miguel says as he walks behind you both, holding his cellphone in his hand.

Taiga shoots him a short glare, especially when he realises Miguel was recording with a grin. Taiga only drags his thumb across the throat with wide eyes.

"OOooOhhHh~ Scary!" Miguel laughs under his breath. Although he was laughing now, he was prepared to jump out of the classroom window to escape his best friend's wrath.

Stepping through the school doors, your fingers untangle and you move to switch your footwear.

"So, you free after school?" Taiga asks from his locker across from you. You hum and nod your head as you stand up straight.

You couldn't suppress the smile growing on your lips as Taiga hooks an arm around your neck, pulling you towards him.

Had he always been into PDA? Nope, but he's an exhibitionist so he figured it wasn't too different.

Had he convinced you to wear thigh highs to school today? Yes.

Why? So he could flex to every male that looks your way.

And there was a lot of them.

Especially a particular ranga.

RANGA ROUND UP 🗣‼️RANGA ROUND UP 🗣‼️

Taiga's head turns upon sensing a hostile stare, his eyes widening upon making contact with Kunigami.

The football player flashes a forced grin, making Taiga frown. Your boyfriend watches him turn on his heels and swiftly vanish down the hallway.

"Taiga?" You call to him. He jolts and lowers his head to find your concerned expression.

"What's the matter?" You ask, only for him to shake it off.

"I'll meet you in class, okay? I have something to deal with." Taiga grins at you, patting your head lightly. His eyes light up when your cheeks warm up and you nod your head.

"See you soon." He winks, tapping your backside as you begin walking away from him. With wide eyes, you spin to give him a scowl. He sticks his tongue out at you in a playful manner, earning a roll of the eyes.

When you were no longer in his line of sight, Taiga pivots and begins walking in the opposite direction, following his former best friend.

As soon as he turns a corner, he has to come to a halt to avoid crashing into Kunigami. The athlete leant against the wall, arms and ankles crossed casually.

Slowly, Kunigami turns to meet Taiga's secretly anxious eyes.

"So, you and ( Y/n ), huh?" Kunigami breaks the short but tense silence, watching Taiga gulp.

"Mm..." Taiga dryly hums, rubbing the back of his neck. His gaze refused to meet Kunigami's, finding the wall more interesting.

"Look, bro... I'm sorry. I really am, but... I really like her. I couldn't help myself." Taiga sighs loudly, head dropping. He stares up at his friend through his lashes like a hurt puppy, almost bringing a grin to Kunigami's face.

But it hurt. Kunigami's chest hurt so damn bad.

Then again, it was his fault for letting you go in the first place.

He can't keep holding you back forever...

Not when you looked so happy with his moody friend who rarely smiled throughout his messy childhood.

Sighing, Kunigami throws his head back, resting it on the wall behind him.

"It's fine." Kunigami sighs once more, noticing Taiga's eyes widening. Kunigami turns his head towards Taiga, lips curving upwards.

"Just know if you hurt her, I'm stealing her without a second thought." Kunigami grins, holding up a fist.

"You can try." Taiga cockily smirks, bringing his own fist against Kunigami's. They lightly tap their fists together before Taiga wraps an arm around Kunigami's neck, roughly pulling him down the hallway.

"Let's go! Miguel'll be up our asses if we're late." Taiga chuckles.

"That sounds a little... fruity." Kunigami mutters, watching Taiga's eyes widen with disgust.

"Not like that, you dumbass!"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Sitting in the classroom and awaiting the teacher, you giggle at Kunigami and Taiga talking shit about one of the hockey players while Miguel sipped on a carton of milk, frantically texting his crush.

Suddenly, the door slams open, causing all heads to whip in its direction.

Kunigami rolls his eyes when he sees Shidou doubling over and leaning against the door, catching his breath as he ran there.

"Shidou? What are you doing here?" You ask the boy who calms down and strolls to the back of the classroom with his usual arrogant grin.

"Hey, ba-" He begins, only to freeze when Taiga begins to glare at him, his head low and face covered by a shadow.

"Go on. What were you going to call her?" Taiga taunts, drawing a sweat drop on your forehead.

"Woah, bro, chill. What's your deal?" Shidou asks, arching a brow.

"Cause that's my fuckin' girlfriend you're talkin' to, jackass." Taiga snaps. He leans a hand on the back of your chair, fingers brushing against your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

"Oh, for real? My bad." Shidou grimaces and mentally cries.

WHY'D HE GET TO BE WITH HER?! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! Were the words he was screaming in his head. But, he keeps his composure on the outside.

"Anyways, I was gonna ask you guys if you were free this weekend." Shidou yawns into his hand. Miguel raises an eyebrow, so does Kunigami.

"Why do you ask?" You ask him, leaning on your desk, fists against your cheeks.

"I'm hosting a party at my place for my sister. She got here last night and the parents agreed to go out for the night." He answers you, causing all of your eyes to widen.

"Don't worry, hero, I've invited your precious friends too so you won't be lonely." Shidou slyly grins at an irritated Kunigami.

"Go jump." Kunigami mutters and Taiga snickers.

"Huh?" Shidou asks as he couldn't hear him.

"Nothin'! We'll be there." Kunigami blurts out. You and your companions nod their heads, seconding his words.

"Sweet, see you guys there." Shidou smirks and turns on his heels, making his way out the door.

Just as he was leaving, he pops his head back in.

"Anyone else who wants to come is free to!" Shidou announces, causing your classmate's eyes to light up.

But, yours drain of colour.

"This is going to be hectic." You mutter with a sigh. Taiga chuckles at your words, rubbing comforting circles on your back.

"It'll be fine." He reassures you, leaning in to peck your forehead. Blushing lightly, you nod your head with a smile.

"It'll be fine." You repeat his words under your breath.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

4K 84 15
Y/n may be stupid or your typical Y/n kinda character but male (this is Wattpad after all ๐Ÿ˜ญ) Will be in 3rd person but mainly in the characters pers...
501K 7.1K 20
"Last year nothing happened. The year before nothing happened. And the year before that nothing happened." โ†ชcontains: โ†  nsfw, smut, lime ๐Ÿ’ฆ โ†  fluff...
49.8K 578 34
Various with Carol, Natasha and Wanda. Plus, maybe other characters. Content is 18+ * means smut
253K 5.8K 33
| COMPLETED (This was my first story and reading it now makes me cringe goodbye) >๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ was ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ added to a...