Intoxicatedโœ”๏ธ

By ave_writes22

The ideal life after high school is going to college, getting your degree and getting a good paying job. But... More

๏ฟผ Announcement
Flights and Fights
Words of the Wise
Life or Death
Another One
Nothing Worth Saving
Why Stay?
A New Start
๏ฟผ Absolutely Speechless
Something You Know
Hell No
Upside-down and Backwards
Just a Night, Babe
One Chance
Babysitter
Grayson Blue
I'm Proud
Date Night
Floating Piers
Nineteen Years
A Way With Words And Pain
Angel Wings
Cell Fourteen
Peace
Confessions
Anything and Everything
Dear, Alessio
Nothing Left
Intoxicated
Expectations
Truth
Danger
The Devils Den
Red Roses Only
Epilogue

If We Make It

2.3K 58 48
By ave_writes22

Chapter 19

After the adventures of the night I am exhausted.

My body either gets really used to not sleeping at all, or sleeping all day.

Depression at it's finest.

As I began to walk to my room, Alessio stopped me.

"I'm leaving tonight." I nodded and turned to face him.

He is so tall ...

"Myana." I snapped out of my thoughts when he snapped his fingers, "Hm?" He rolled his eyes, something he does a lot more then I think he knows. "I said goodnight."

"Oh.. well do you want to watch a movie before you leave?" I noticed that when Alessio is relaxed, you can read his emotion through his eyes.

You know how you can see when someone is sad by their eyes? It's like that.

He's so easily readable when he's not tense and angry.

"You want to watch a movie with me?" I opened my mouth for a moment but no words came out, I nodded my head instead.

Why is he confused?

He nodded his head towards his room and I followed behind him.

I jumped onto his excessively large bed.

"What are you? Four?" I rolled my eyes and slid under the covers.

His bed is so comfortable. His room is freezing but his blankets are so warm. He has like 7 pillows.

His room was painted a light grey, the couch in the corner of the room is black. His bed is black.

Like his soul.

He threw my remote onto my lap and took his t-shirt off.

Holy...

He had a large tattoo across his chest. Angel wings. "What is strength, is pain."

There's a lot about loyalty, pain, trust, god, and his mother.

I wonder who the wings are for?

"Are you gonna pick a movie or should we make our own?" My jaw is dropped.

My mouth won't close.

I grabbed the remote from my lap and covered my blushing cheeks.

As I felt the bed indent I turned on Princess and the Frog.

He didn't complain like I thought he would.

"It's so cold in your room. How do you sleep in here?" He opened his arms and wrapped them around me, pulling me close to his chest.

"I don't sleep a lot. I have a lot of work to do most of the time." As I laid on his chest I heard his heart beat.

I guess he is a real person.

"What time are you leaving?" I asked, suddenly feeling exhausted.  "Don't worry about it, i'll come back."

"They always do." He wrapped both his arms around my waist and held me tightly, as if i'd go anywhere.

I feel safe with Alessio and his family. I feel included, like I fit in. I didn't even feel that way with my own family, my sister.

————

When I woke up the next morning Alessio was gone and Grayson was laying on the floor next to me.

So I did the only reasonable thing.

I made pancakes in Alessio's t-shirt and blasted Russ.

"She's falling but she doesn't think you catch her." I grabbed a spatula from the drawer and flipped the pancakes, "Cause her last relationship was a disaster."

I licked my fingers and grabbed a plate from the cupboard.

"Accusations everyday she didn't know why, all her calls would be ignored he's on his own time."

Carmine taught Grayson some tricks the day he had responsibility of him.

So Grayson and I danced.

We danced together around the house until the pancakes were done.

Then I ate my pancakes that I made and then we danced some more.

And now i'm here, on the couch, missing Alessio.

Unfortunately.

So what's the best solution to that problem?

Call until he answers.

I clicked his name on my phone and put it on speaker, waiting as it rang.

"Myana."

"My dear, how have I missed you." I said with full sarcasm.

"What did you do." I scoffed in disbelief at his automatic accusations.

"I didn't do anything, I was bored. How was the flight?"

"Fine. I was thinking abou-" Alessio continued talking but I wasn't focused on his words as I heard the front door open.

"Does anyone have a key to the house?"

"No. There's no key, it's a code no one knows but me. Carmine and Sante are guarding the house. What time is it there?"

"1pm."

"Shit. That's their rotation time."

I popped up from the couch and grabbed the gun that Mrs. Giuliani had dropped there for me incase of emergency, as I hear footsteps.

"Let me call you back..."

"Myana, don't hang up on me-"

Oops.

I let Grayson into Alessio's office and closed the door.

No one will touch my dog.

I turned the corner and sighed when I saw it was Kat.

"What the hell are you doing in here? No one is allowed inside here while he's gone." She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Yeah, I know."

I wonder what goes on inside her head.

It doesn't seem like a lot.

"So you and Alessio." I watched as she sat down on the couch I was once laying on before she disturbed me.

"He's gonna break your heart."

Somehow, I don't doubt that.

"Him and I used to be close you know, like you guys. Some say we were the perfect couple. All before he kicked me out, then brought me back again. I thought we were getting back
together, but you came."

I was kidnapped but...

"He was falling in love!" She said as she slammed her hand down on the coffee table.

Don't laugh.

"We were gonna be together again." I nodded and sat down on the couch.

It's almost comical.

"He's just gonna fuck you and go for a new girl. He always does. Ask anyone, they'll tell you he jumps from girl to girl. He doesn't care about you."

I sighed and stood up.

All her talking makes me hungry.

Thankfully, I made extra pancakes. I knew i'd get hungry.

"Don't fucking ignore me." I nodded, once again, as I chewed my pancakes.

I held my finger in the air as I chewed, telling her to wait one moment.

"I hear you...I do hear you. But you see, in order for me to fully respond to your petty antics, i'd have to care. And Kat let me make something known about me." I finished the pancakes on my plate and threw the fork at her, I watched as it hit her forehead. "I do not care."

I could of almost laughed at the mark on her forehead, but I didn't.

"Myana, I am so sorry she got in—what happened to her head?" I sighed and picked up the fork from the floor, "Sante, a leash is needed for her." He shook his head rapidly, "No! God no! I don't want her!"

"Alessio did though." She said before she stormed out of the house. Sante scoffed, "Alessio never wanted that. We don't even know how he hit that."

"We're gonna stay in here, safer this way." I nodded and let Grayson out of Alessio's office.

"I think we're gonna take a nap in Alessio's bed." I laughed as Grayson followed me up the stairs.

I grabbed the remote from the table and turned on Disney +.

Sweet life of Zack and Cody.

I sighed as my phone rang, disappointed seeing as it was not Alessio.

"Hello?"

"Hey...it's Inez. I heard about what happened with Kat. I wanted to warn you, she's psychotic, she came to kill you."

Although some days I don't like living, I still fear for my life.

I'd rather go out in a cool way then in the hands of Kat.

"Oh..." I said dryly.

"Yeah. What she said wasn't true. She kissed Alessio and he freaked and kicked her out, they never did anything more. She's so jealous of you and your life."

I noticed...

"I just want you to know that i'm not like her. I actually like you and want to be your friend." Is this a set up? A plan for my death?

Could be.

Oh well.

"I'll be your friend."

"Good! Do you wanna hang out later? I was gonna go shopping..."

Shopping with Inez or a nap?

Shopping or nap?

Nap?

Shopping?

"Is it okay if I invite Sage?"

"Of course! She kinda scares me though." I tried to withhold my laugh but failed. "It's not funny!"

"I know I know. Sage is just Sage. She's okay." I heard her sigh, "Well i'll see you later."

"Text me a time." I said before hanging up the phone and getting in the shower.

My birthday is in 2 days.

Birthdays have been okay.

It's just been Merella and I, we never did much. It was just a regular day with cupcakes from Dalesio's.

Even though it was treated as a regular day, we were still together.

We still had each other.

18, almost/would of been, 19 years with my sister.

I don't plan on celebrating my birthday this year. It's pointless.

"Myana!" I set my hairbrush down on the bathroom counter and opened the door, "In here!"

"Almost ready? I need a new dress for this job I have to go on soon." I looked at her through the mirror as she spoke. "I should be going with you."

"Maybe. It's about your safety. He's hard on himself when it comes to you." I nodded and finished putting my hair back. "I'm ready."

I said goodbye to Grayson, Carmine and Sante after being questioned for 20 minutes on our plans.

I sat down in Sages car and secured my seatbelt, god knows she cannot drive.

"You and Sante didn't say many words." They're relationship is weird. They're on and off speaking and spending time at each others houses.

"Yeah, well he brought another girl home last night." I quickly grabbed the handle on the roof of the car as she made a sharp turn. "Would you quit. Text Inez and tell her we will be there in 5 minutes tops."

"If we make it." I added.

We pulled in front of Inez's apartment and watched as she got into the car.

Do I find it weird that she wants to be friends? Kinda.

Am I gonna worry deeply about this? No.

Should I? Probably.

"Hey, Carmine just called and told me that i'm going on the job with you, Sage." I gasped as Sage whipped away from the curb and into the road. "Sage!"

"Do you want to get there or not?" I turned back to Inez who sat wide eyed. "Put your seatbelt on and secure it tightly."

After almost dying 3 times we finally arrived at the Corso Umberto, small main street shops.

The whole town of Taormina is beautiful.

We walked around until we found a dress shop.

"This place looks expensive." Inez said as she walked around, looking at the price tags on everything. "Oh it is, but Alessio gave me a gold card to buy things for jobs."

Sage and Inez tried on more dresses then I could count before they found the one they wanted to wear, for only one night.

"Do you ladies need any help?" A man wearing an extra fancy tuxedo, asked.

He was tall and buff.

Definitely does not someone who'd work in a small shop like this.

Observation has always been something i've been good at.

And by my amazing skills, something tells me he doesn't belong here.

I shook my head, telling him we're okay.

"Well if you're ready I can check you out over here." I glanced at Sage and Inez as they followed him to the counter.

As he put the dresses into the bags his sleeve came up.

A tattoo, but a special kind. One i've seen before.

I just can't figure out where...

"Myana." I take my eyes away from the tattoo and onto Sage. "Yeah?"

"Let's go. We have one more store to stop at, we need earrings and heals to match." I nod and follow slightly behind them as they walk.

Where have I seen that tattoo?

Alessio doesn't have one of those. Does he?

No.

So who does?

No one else I know has tattoos...right?

"Myana, are you okay? You're walking slower then my grandma in an antique shop." Inez said as she turned around.

"I'm sorry I was just thinking. Let's go get these heels, i'm getting hungry."

After what felt like hours of searching we found the right store and began the search.

"These are cute!" I held very high heels in the air, "Yeah if I was looking to be a striper."

"You know I used to work at a strip club." Sage and I both stared at Inez. "It's so painful."

"Is there any certain thing you guys are looking for?" Another man in a suit asked.

A tall buff man.

A man like this working in a heel shop. Not to be stereotypical but something isn't right.

"No, we don't...how long have you worked here?" Small talk. Really My?

"Not long. Few days maybe." I nodded. "You come here a lot to shop?"

"Nope. Not from here, just visiting."

"Vacation or visiting someone?" He knows, Myana.

Knows what?

He knows.

There's nothing to know.

Lie.

"Vacation with the girls." He nodded and followed behind them to the register.

I audibly gasped when I saw the same tattoo on his wrist as the other guy.

I know where i've seen that now...

"Thank you." I said quickly, grabbing the bag from his hands and pulling Sage and Inez from the store. "Don't question me, just run. We're being followed."

And they didn't question.

They ran next to me all the way to the car.

"Why did I just burn all my breakfast calories again?" I caught my breath for a moment before responding to Inez.

"The guys that cashed us out, they had a tattoo on their wrist...the same tattoo Pavel has on his." Sage sighed. "He caught us."

"No he didn't. Drive. I'm calling Alessio." I dialed his number and patiently waited.

"Myana." I let out a small sigh of relief when he answered. "Alessio, Pavel's men they followed us shopping. They know Sages car we need help."

"Who is we?"

Is he serious...

"Inez, Sage and I." He was silent for a while. So silent I thought he hung up.

"Carmine and Sante are approaching you in a new car. Ditch Sage's. You'll switch cars three more times, by the time you finally get home...i'll be there."

———-

A/N: Hello!!! Two updates within a month, on fire. Btw Alessio is 22 and Myana will be 19 in the next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 211K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...
2.2K 41 33
Read my other story His Escape it's 10x better than this one but reads the same. This one is lame but that one is GOOD. -------------------------- "...
215K 3.9K 31
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
661 25 17
Love can hurt you or be as beautiful as the Universe. It all comes down to you and your significant other. Ms.Victoria Vanessa Wattson. Everyone c...