POV: You Fall in Love

By Precise_Clouds17

You are on tiktok one day, and this guy pops up on your for you page. His username is Birlap_, his name is Ar... More

Introduction
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 (update on relationship)
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 2

3.3K 65 31
By Precise_Clouds17

I start commenting on his videos, and in one video that I commented on, he liked my comment. I was freaking out, but then I was like wait why am I freaking out? It's not like I like him or anything.

But do I like him though? No way!

*3 days later*

A few days pass by, and I have finally come to terms with the fact that I do like Arny/ Birlap. Every time I see his video, I smile, I love his fluffy hair and his dark brown coffee - colored eyes. I love his dark curly hair, I have always like curly hair.

The next day, in the morning right after you press snooze for the 100th time. My alarm rings again, I groan.

"Ugh" I finally decide to press stop, and wake up. I get up from my bed, open the blinds, make my bed. I walk to my bathroom, quickly take a shower and I decide to put my hair in a bun. I brush my teeth, then I do my whole skincare routine.

After I get ready for the day, pick my outfit, I decide to wear a loose crop top and some tight ripped jeans. I put my hair into a high ponytail. Now I am ready for the day!

Then I go to my nightstand, grab my phone to look at it, check my emails and my notifications.

Tiktok:
Birlap_ started following you

"AHHHHHHH WHAT?!" "OMGGG" I am freaking out!!

I cannot believe what I am seeing right now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
12.5K 746 13
Боруто с друзьями и Химавари попали в другой мир где седьмой Хокаге и Саске встречаются и у них есть сыновья Менма и Кио
269K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...