HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTER

By Louis12342

Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly... More

INTRODUCTION
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
078
079
080
081
082
083
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATE ENDING
THE WEDDING
MEETING TEDDY
SAMANTHA AND JAMES POTTER
ALBUS POTTER
LILY POTTER
New Book
Coming Soon

077

677 18 1
By Louis12342

XENOPHILIUS LOVEGOOD-077

"I always liked these flames Hermione makes," Ron muttered a few hours later.

Ron, Diana, and Harry were sitting on the bed in front of a flame in a jar. Diana still didn't forgive Ron for leaving, but he was her brother so she wasn't as mad as she was before.

"How long do you reckon she'll stay mad at me?" He continued.

"Well, just keep talking about that little ball of light touching your heart and she'll come around." Harry responses.

Ron chuckled. "It was true. Every word. This is gonna spin crazy, I think that's why Dumbledore left it to me. The Deluminator. I think he knew that somehow I'd need it to find my way back, and she'd lead me. Bloody hell, I just realized you need a wand, don't you?"

"Yeah." Harry nodded.

"I've got one here," Ron said, pulling out a wand. "It's a blackthorn. Ten inches."

"Where did you get it from?" Diana asked as Harry took the wand.

"Took it off a snatcher a couple of weeks ago. Don't tell Hermione this, but they're a bit dim, snatchers. This one was part troll, the smell of him." Ron explained.

"Engorio!" Harry said, pointing the wand at the flame and the flame grew larger. "Reducio!"

"What's going on in there?" Hermione asked from outside.

"Nothing!" The trio called back.

Hermione came into the tent with Sam behind her. "We need to talk."

"Yeah, alright." Ron nodded.

"I want to go see Xenophilius Lovegood," Hermione says.

"Sorry?" Harry said.

Hermione showed them a picture of a symbol. The same symbol as before. "See this? It's a letter Dumbledore wrote to Grindelwald. Look at the signature. It's the mark again. It keeps cropping up. In Beedle the Bard, in the graveyard in Godric's Hollow."

"It was there too," Harry said, the more he thought about it.

"Where?" Diana asked.

"Outside Gregorovitch's Wand Shop."

Ron frowned. "What does it mean?"

"Look, you've got no idea where the next Horcrux is, and neither do I, but, this means something. I'm sure of it." Hermione replied.

"Hermione's right. We ought to see Lovegood." Sam agreed with the girl.

"Let's vote on it. Those in favor?" Ron added as his siblings and Hermione gave him a strange look. "No? Okay."

***

"Are you still mad at him?" Harry whispered to Hermione as they walked up the hill to the Lovegood's house.

"I'm always mad at him," Hermione answered.

Once they got to the door, Hermione knocked on it. A few mintures later the door opened Luna's father, Xenophilius Lovegood, appeared.

"What is it? Who are you?" Xenophilous asked, his eyes darting to each of them. "What do you want?"

"Hello, Mr Lovegood. I'm Harry Potter. We met a few months ago." Harry spoke up. "Could we come in?"

The five of them came in and Xenophilius offered them some tea. They sat in the living, which was awkward.

"Mr Lovegood? Where's Luna?" Diana asked, not seeing her fellow weird friend.

"Luna?" Xenophilius said. "She's come along. So how can I help you, Mr Potter?"

"Well, actually, it was about something you were wearing around your neck at the wedding. A symbol." Harry explained.

Xenophilius pulled out his necklace and showed it to them. "You mean this?"

"Yes, that exactly." Harry nodded. "What we've wondered is, what is it?"

"What is it? Well, it's the sign of the Deathly Hallow, of course." Xenophilius said.

"The what?" Hermione, Harry, Ron, and the twins together.

"The Deathly Hallows. I assume you're all familiar with The Tale of the Three Brothers."

"Yes." Ron, Hermione, and the twins said.

"No," Harry said.

"I have it in here," Hermione spoke, pulling her book. The brunette started reading. "There was once three brothers, who were traveling along a lonely winding road at twilight—"

"Midnight. Mum always said "midnight." Ron interrupted.

"Nobody cares. Continue, Mione". Diana said, waving off her brother.

There are one and three brothers who are traveling along a lonely winding road at twilight. In time the brothers reach a river too treacherous to pass.

But being learned in magical arts, the three brothers simply wave through their wands and make a bridge. Before they cross however they found their path blocked by a hooded figure. It was death and he felt cheated.

Cheated because travelers would normally be drowned in the river. What was cutting? He pretended to congratulate, the three brothers on their magic and said that each had earned a prize for having been clever enough to evade him.

The oldest asked for a wand more powerful than any existence. Death fashioned him one from an outer tree that stood nearby.

The second brother decided he wanted to humiliate death even further and asked for the power to recall loved ones from the grave. So just plugged the stone into the river and offered it to him. Finally,
Death turned to the third brother.

A humble man, he asked for something that would allow him to go forth from that place without being followed by death. And so it was the death reluctantly handed over his cloak of invisibility.

The first brother traveled to a distant village, where, with the Elder wand in hand, he killed a wizard with whom he had once quarreled. Drunk with the power that the Elder wand had given him, he bagged off his invincibility.

But that night another wizard stole the wand and split the Brothers throat for good measure. And so DEF took the first brother for his own.

The second brother journeyed to his home where he took the stone and turned it thrice in hand. Do you his delight, the girl he wants to hope to marry before her untimely death appeared before him.

Ye, soon she turned sad and cold for she did not belong in the mortal world.  Driven mad with the hopeless longing, the second brother killed himself to join her. So death took the second brother.

As for the third brother just searched for many years but was never able to find him. Only when he attained a great age did the youngest brother shed the cloak of invisibility and gave it to his son. He then greeted death as an old friend and went with him gladly. Departing this life as equals.

"So there you are. Those are the Deathly Hallows." Xenophilius spoke when Hermione finished.

"I'm sorry, sir. I still don't quite understand." Harry said.

Xenophilius grabbed a pen and paper and started drawing the Deathly Hallow symbol. "The Elder Wand. The most powerful wand ever made." He pointed to the first line. "The Resurrection Stone." He drew the half circle around the line.
"The Cloak of Invisibility." He drew the triangle. "Together they make the Deathly Hallows. Together they make one master of death."

"That mark was on a grave in Godric's Hollow," Sam spoke up. "Uh, Mr Lovegood, does the Peverell family have anything to do with the Deathly Hallows?"

"Uh, Ignotus and his brothers Cadmus and Antioch are thought to be the original owners of the Hallows and therefore the inspiration for the story. Uh—uh—but your tea's gone cold. I'll be right back." Xeno hurried down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Let's get out of here," Ron muttered, picking up his bag. "I'm not drinking anymore of that stuff hot or cold."

The five walked down the stairs, only to see Xeno stirring the tea. Diana spoke, startling the man  "Thank you, sir."

"You forgot the water," Ron said.

"Water?" Xeno asked.

"For the tea," Sam replied.

Xeno let out a nervous chuckle. "How silly of me."

"It's no matter. We really should be going anyway." Hermione said.

Xeno dropped the stuff in his hands and yelled. "No, you can't!" He moved to the door and blocked it.

"Sir?" Harry asked, unsurly.

"You're my only hope. They were angry, you see, about what I'd been writing. So they took her. They took my Luna. But it's you they want." Xeno cried, touching Harry's scar.

Diana pulled her boyfriend away from the man. "Who took Luna, sir?"

"Voldemort," Xeno said as an explosion happened.

Harry pulled down his girlfriend as they crawled towards Sam, Ron, and Hermione. The four grabbed Hermione's hand and she apparated them away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.5K 55
"Oh, would you look at that! Malfoy knocked Snape up. That's a shame you have to associate with her. Now you can't do anything when I kiss your littl...
9.4M 289K 75
β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) ❝ π€πŸπ­πžπ« 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, π₯𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐑𝐲, 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐑�...
109K 3.3K 36
࿐ྂ ΰΌ˜Φ¨π–¦Ή In which they're childhood friends... she's a Lupin-black and he's a Potter. Oh yeah, and in...
890 48 16
Lily's life with her twin brother has been boring but calm. Mostly. After getting accepted into Hogwarts, she's pushed away by the only person she ne...