๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By sxckerlvt

Red .. such a beautiful colour for many reasons. It coats the feeling of being love and brings joy to those w... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

3.7K 61 23
By sxckerlvt

Catch me when I fall

____________________________

Lost in the heat of the moment is one way to describe it.My hands slid down his chest feeling his muscular body through his fitted black shirt.

He backed me against the door having just closed it upon our arrival.His lips locked on mine with his hands travelling up my waist towards my neck.

He bit down on my bottom lip dragging it out, then returning to his exploration of my mouth.

He tugged off my leather jacket keeping his lips on mine.After hearing the fabric hit the floor he moved his lips to my jaw kissing along it and down my neck reaching my collar bone.

He nipped and sucked at my neck earning a moan to escape my swollen lips.my head tilted back against the door giving him more room keep up his action.

I swiftly removed his blazer letting it fall to the floor before pushing myself off the door, I backed him up towards the comforter at the end of the bed unbuttoning his shirt in the process.

He fell backwards onto the couch giving me the opportunity to position myself on his lap.His hands found there way up to my top pulling it over my head, tossing it to the floor soon after.

I kissed behind his ear and down his neck sucking at the sweet spots, a few grunts left his mouth whilst his hands grabbed my hips holding the them in place.

I could feel his erection pushing against me so I started rolling my hips against him.He placed his hands on my cheeks pulling my face back up to meet his.

"Your killing me darling"he rasped, his eyes scanned down my body eventually making there way to my gaze.

I placed my hands on the back of the couch, one at each side of his head.I leaned in close until our lips almost touched.

"What would you like to do"I paused moving towards his ear kissing his lobe.

I hummed before returning to be face to face with him.

"Do you want to fuck me Nott"That was enough for him to snap, he stood up still holding onto me, my legs were wrapped around his waist and his hands were placed firmly on my back.

He placed me on the bed now leaning over me still wearing his unbuttoned shirt and dress pants.

His hair was messy and his breathing was hitched.He leaned down to the waist band of  my jeans kissing my stomach whilst his hands found the clasp of my bra.He tore the bra from my body taking off his shirt not a second later.

His lips smashed onto mine sucking out all the air leaving me breathless at his touch.His fingers hooked onto my belt pulling it a little as a smirk started to fork on his lips.He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at me.

"It's about time we take these off don't you think?"he unbuttoned the jeans moving back as he slid them off.He was now standing up next to the bed.The jeans hit the wall with the recklessness of his throw and by the time I returned my gaze towards him he was only in his boxers.

He climbed back on top of me scanning his eyes down my body.

"Are you sure you want this"

"Yes"I breathed reaching my hand up placing it on the crook of his neck.

He leaned down closer to me, there was a sparkle in his eyes but the look of lust I saw when he gazed down at me was the biggest turn on for sure.

"Your so beautiful"the words I didn't expect rolled off his tongue in the best way imaginable.

I attached my lips to his feeling the undying pleasure that came with the motion of the kiss.As we were in his room I assume he was reaching into his bedside table for a condom.

He removed my underwear leaving me completely vulnerable underneath him.He tucked my hair away from my face and placed a peck on my lips.

He removed his boxers and held the condom wrapper out in front of me.I bit down on the corner and he pulled it away opening the the packet.

He stroked himself a few times and placed the condom on his erection.He teased my entrance causing my back to arch.He placed his hand on my stomach pushing me back against the matress.

He slowly entered me giving me time to adjust to his size.I was locked away in my house for years so this was all new to me.

"Are you okay"he slowly thrusted into me causing me to wince a little.

"Yeah I'm okay"I whispered pulling him into a kiss as he worked his hips.The pain eventually passed and all I was feeling was pleasure.

"Faster"I whispered against his lips causing him to quicken his thrust.His hips slapped against mine after each thrust causing me to moan.

"Shit.."I cursed grabbing a handful of the sheets in one hand.

He grunted slowing down his thrusts but picking up the pace soon after.

"So fucking good for me"he moaned against the nape of my neck.My fingers scratched onto his back drawing a little blood in the process.

I felt a knot form in my stomach, I knew I was close to finishing.I felt him twitch inside of me signalling he was close too.

I moaned mercilessly under his touch as my high approached.

"Fuck Theo I'm close"he smirked down at me and I knew fine well it's because I called him Theo.

"Cum for me sweetheart"his words caused me to moan and arch my back as my release was finally here.He finished soon after but continued his sloppy thrusts riding us both out of our highs.

He pecked my lips and forehead before pulling out and removing the condom.He tied the fabric and chucked it into the bin next to his dresser.

He grabbed clothes from his drawer and launched them over to me.It was a black t shirt and a pair of black boxers.

I didn't questioned it and stood up from the bed, I stumbled a little but managed to retrieve all my dirty clothes and leave them on a pile on the chair.

I shut the bathroom door and pulled on the clothes that he had given me to wear.I splashed water on my face and tied my hair back.

Once I was back in the room Theodore was already under the duvet wearing a pair of grey sweats and no top.

He looked at me and watched as I limped over to the empty side of the bed.I crawled in next to him and lay down with my back towards him.

The duvet hugged my body but it didn't provide the amount of warmth my body needed.The Riddle Mannor was always cold, well to me it was anyway.

My father always had our Mannor excruciating hot so I wasn't use to the slight change in temperature even though I've stayed here all during the summer.

"Come here"

I turned around looked over at him.I was about to object as I wasn't use to being comforted or even hugged to say the least.

I hesitantly moved over to lay next to him.He wrapped his arms around me pulling me to lay on his chest.

"Fuck Sierra your freezing"he fixed the duvet over us and rubbed my arms to warm them up.

I was now a lot more warmer thanks to his body heat, my eyes were closed and the silence was peaceful.

I listened to his heartbeat and how it gently focused on the one rhythm and before I knew it I drifted of to sleep as did he.

______________________________

The hum of the birds and the projection of the sun woke me up the next morning.My eyes slowly opened adjusting to the light in the room.

I looked at the night stand and saw it was 6:30am.I was still wrapped in Theodore arms enjoying the comfort of his body, but I knew I would have to disrupt it as it was Thursday and we have school.

"What are you thinking about"his morning voice danced in my ears.I looked up to catch him staring down at me.

"We have school today"he groaned.

"Can't we just skip"

I laughed and sat up on the bed stretching my arms up.

"Didn't know you were such a rule breaker Nott"I smirked and climbed of the bed.

"Didn't know you were such a good girl Dolohov"I gathered my clothes and walked towards the door.

"I'm only a good girl when I want to be"he smirked watching me leave after sending him a wink.

I strolled along the hallway reaching my room.Once I walked I sighed seeing the dry blood on the floor.I grabbed my wand from where I left it yesterday and cleaned the blood from the floor and went for a shower.

I stood in a housecoat looking in my wardrobe for school uniform, it was a bit cold to be wearing socks and a skirt so I went with a pair of paper bag trousers.

Once I was ready I pulled on my robe and gathered anything I needed from my room.It was around 7:30 and I planned on using floo powder to travel to hogwarts.

Walking down the stairs I made my way to the kitchen to grab some water.I noticed Enzo leaning against the counter talking to someone who had there back to me so I couldn't see there face.

"Morning angel"he greeted me with a kiss on the cheek as I grabbed water from the fridge.

"Morning"I took a drink from the water cringing a little as I could still taste the toothpaste from this morning.

The other boy happened to be Theodore.He just watched me whilst drinking his cup of coffee.

"You might want to wear a turtle neck to school"Enzo suggested pointing at my neck.

"And why would she want to do that"another presence entered the room and just in my luck it was Riddle.

I spat out my water choking a little in the process.Theodore chuckled meanwhile I dragged my hands down my face.I knew fine well Enzo was referring to the hickeys on my neck but no one knew who they were from.

"Il be right back" I turned on my heel and ran up the stairs towards my room.I rummaged around in the drawers flinging stuff about the place trying to find the bruise removal paste.

"Fuck sake"I cursed slouching down on the bed.I groaned walking over to the mirror observing the small red/purple bruises on my neck.

I mumbled other insults about Theodore's handy work and didn't notice Pansy watching me from the bed.

"Girl who left that on your neck"she inspected the hickeys and started putting makeup on them.

"What would you think if I told you they were from Theodore Nott"she gasped and slapped a hand over her mouth.

"No fucking way"

I sighed, a small laugh escaped my mouth thinking about how much she didn't expect it.

"Was he good"

"That's a secret I will never tell"

"Was he big"

"Pansy!"I shouted slapping her arm.

She laughed and finished the makeup on my neck.I could no longer see the hickeys, god I'm so grateful for her talents.

We laughed and gossiped the whole way down to the kitchen trying not to be to loud about the full Theodore situation.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and parted ways, Pansy went to the kitchen to get Blaise and I went to the library to pick up a book.

My hand glided along the shelves looking for the astrological dictionary.It was basically a book that contained the meanings of the constellations and star related words.

I pushed my feet up onto the bookshelf ladder slowly climbing up a few steps.I heard shuffling and my attention shifted to the ground below.

"Hello"

No answer.

I shrugged it off and climbed up a few more steps.My eyes scanned the shelf until they landed on the book I needed.I reached over and grabbed the book.

My fingers grazed the cover until the ladder shook.The book fell from my hands hitting the floor with a thud, my hands clutched onto the ladder peering below to see the same boy from last night.

"You really think you and your boyfriend could get away with harming me in such ways"

"Hmm yeh I did"he started to moved the ladder causing my body to shudder and grip tightly onto the bars.

"Well, you've been a naughty girl so it's about time you get your punishment.

Before I knew it I was tumbling towards the ground without a chance of landing on my feet.

______________________________
smut
&
suspenseeeeee......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.1K 51
"He's full of shit for doing that to you." He said quietly I sighed and hugged him as we slowly moved to the music "I don't even like him". "Yet you'...
85.6K 1.9K 14
'๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
41.6K 581 12
๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
31K 563 76
After 4 wonderful years at Hogwarts with her best friend, Mattheo Riddle comes along and disturbs Kaitlyn's perfect life. Or is it perfect? Kaitlyn c...