A piece of us (Xiao x fem!rea...

By iamscaredoftheocean

*under editing* 53 % finished. Being special, Y/n had been taken in by the Geo Archon. She met the adepti, in... More

Before you read
Prologue - Meeting the adepti
The Blondie
Two words: Almond. Tofu.
What a tease~
The boy named Kazuha
What a nice day to live
The Exuvia
Childe's backup plan
Osial
Exhaustion
See you again now
Dear Liyue... i love you
Lantern Rite, part 1
Lantern Rite, part 2
Lantern Rite, part 3
The Crux Clash
Did this just happen?
This happened...
Welcome to Inazuma
Sister bonding
Realization
The resistance
A battle and a decision.
Reunion
Leaf is a real one
Catching up with the ladies
Just let me sleep
Aether needs help
Your shield
Who am i?
Xiao in Inazuma
A scarf and a vision
Your own style
Seducing Xiao
Uh-oh...
This is bad
An overgrown tree
He knew
Everything went bad
Quietly screaming inside
Oh Y/n...
A long time passed
Happiness in a different way
Author's note
(Behind the scenes) (entertaining chapter)
(Behind the scenes) part 2
(Oh well, LET'S HAVE A SEQUEL!)

Paint your mask with jealousy

22.3K 720 1.6K
By iamscaredoftheocean

Y/n pov:

I wore my hanfu as it beautifully flowed behind me. I walked gracefully around the streets in Liyue.
Wearing the hanfu was easier than the other kimonos i owned.
Ningguang, Keqing and Beidou all complimented me when they saw me. Even better, no one asked me to do anything. I think most of the people of Liyue have understood that i don't do that anymore. I'm now a simple person living at Wangshu Inn. With an adepti/yaksha boyfriend and adepti friends. And fox appearance. And an age more than 100+ years. And a god as a brother. And a yokai as a sister.

Okay maybe i'm not simple.

I bought some new jewelry, flowers and crystals at the market.
As i walked while looking at the shelves in the stores i heard someone behind me. The voice was a feminine, calm but confident voice.
"So this is Liyue... truly a nation of it's own. Hello little sister." She said.

I smiled, my ears perked up and my tail wagged. Within a few seconds i turned around with a big smile of my face, my eyes were shining in awe.

"Miko!" I said and ran into her arms. She hugged me back after a small chuckle. She gave a head pat and spoke, "i wanted to see the nation that held you from Inazuma. And indeed i understand where you're coming from when you say it's beautiful." Miko said.

"This place has changed a lot since last time i was here." She said.
We let go of the hug.
"You're here to see Liyue?" I said with a big smile.
"Yes, and you, of course. I brought you a gift." She said and smiled. She held a small bag. "Don't open it before i leave though." She said.

"How long do you plan to stay?" I asked.
"No idea. Maybe a few days." She said.
"You have no plan?" I asked her with a smirk.
"Not really. So where do you stick around? I bet you don't hang around in the city streets and sleep." Miko asked while giving me a suspicious look.

I then understood.
I felt a sweatdrop fall down my face.
She's not here to see Liyue...
She's here to make sure i live comfortably here... and by doing that, she's planning to check out where i stick around. And she's probably planning on seeing Xiao as well, maybe even some of my friends.

"Me and Xiao stay at the Wangshu Inn, it's not in the city, but further towards the middle of the nation." I said.

She looked at me within a second. "You stay together?" She asked, while raising an eyebrow.

"O-oh, not like that, it's more like a place we meet, and... Yeah... the place we live in basically..." i tried to come up with an excuse but it didn't sound believable so i just dropped it.

"Hmm... you don't... sleep together... right?" She asked while leaning towards my ear, so people wouldn't look at us weirdly, didn't work thought. My face turned red and i yelled: "NO." straight out. She then smiled and dropped the suspicious look. "Great! So where is the Wangshu Inn?" Miko asked.

I sighed nervously. "I'll take you there, follow me." I said and we started walking to the Inn.

-

"Honestly, when do you and my sister even hang out when you're busy all the time." Miko asked with a sly voice.
"We have plenty of time." Xiao argued back.
"I bet she'd be happier in Inazuma. Sakura blossoms truly brights her face up when she walks through them, i bet you've never seen something like that." Miko said, obviously trying to trigger Xiao.

"You haven't even known her for more than a few weeks, at most." Xiao argued back.

Miko glared at him and he glared back. "Oh, so you want to fight?" She said, she took out her catalyst.
Xiao took out his spear as well.

I felt sweat fall on my face as i sat on the railing, watching them. "I just wanted to have some tea..." i said as i held my tea cup in my hand.

I sighed. "How do i fix this?..." i asked myself as i looked at them, ready to pounce at eachother.
"Next time... i'll have tea with Zhongli..." i muttered.

-

Zhongli pov:

I walked around the stalls, looking at the stuff at the market. Childe walked with me.
I was deep in thought.
A few days ago, Xiao and i talked together.
I told him about a certain human tradition that took his interest. I told him about it before he left with Y/n, the day she fell asleep at my place.

Once i told him about it, he said himself that he was not interested in such a thing, but i could see in his eyes that it was something he really found fascinating about humans.

I chuckled, causing Childe to look at me.
"Zhongli? What's so funny?"
"Nothing you need to worry about." I said and looked at the stuff i had chosen out.
"By the way, you have mora, right?" I asked, he nodded.

-

Y/n pov:

I took Miko away from the Inn, to make sure the place wasn't ruined. Xiao said he'd wait for me until i came back.

I took Miko to the Jade Chamber to meet Ningguang.
I knew they would get along.

"You seen like a person who has good taste in drinks." Ningguang said.

Miko chuckled, "Why of course, the perfect drink, could make the day perfect." She said.
"I like your clothes, Lady Ningguang, they're really pushing out your personality." Miko complimented.
Ningguang did a small (hot) laugh. "Thank you, Lady Yae." She answered.

"Please, Y/n and Yae, come in for tea, won't you?" Ningguang said and invited us inside the Chamber.

"Why of course, it sounds lovely, after all our last tea was ruined by the adeptus." Miko said.
Ningguang chuckled, "i think we'll get along nicely." She then looked at me. "Will you join us, Y/n?"
"I can't, i apologise. Xiao is waiting for me at the Inn." I answered.
Ningguang gave me a smug look, while Miko roller her eyes.
"Very well, see you soon, Y/n." Ningguang said. They then walked inside together.

I knew they would get along.

-

I walked up the stairs to the Inn, sighing.
I feel like the day is far from over.

My hanfu flew nicely behind me every step i took.

When i got to the top of the stairscase i heard voices.

Is someone else here?

I turned the corner to the balcony and saw Kazuha and Xiao talking (arguing).
Once they saw me, Kazuha smiled and Xiao gave him a glare for it.

"Kazuha, what a nice surprise." I said and walked to them.
"Yes, i came here to meet you, but the conqueror of demons said you were with a Lady Ningguang.
I was about to leave, but i'm glad you came back in time." Kazuha said.

I took a quick glance at Xiao, he obviously had no plan to leave us alone.

Bingo.
It's my time to shine.

"Great, i'd like to spend time with you." I said.
Xiao immediately looked at me with a look saying, 'excuse me?'.
I didn't pay Xiao any attention.

Revenge time.

"You look beautiful in your new hanfu by the way." Kazuha said politely.
"Of course she does." Xiao said sharply and fast. Xiao didn't stop glaring at Kazuha for a moment.
Once Kazuha saw his expression i could see him sweatdrop.

"Anyways... Y/n, i was wondering if you wanted to join me and Beidou for a ride to Mondstadt." Kazuha asked. Xiao looked at me within a second.
I tried not to laugh at him.

As much as i wanted to say yes and make Xiao explode with jealously, i couldn't say yes. It would be mean if i said yes to go with Kazuha just to make Xiao jealous. "I would love to but, i'm staying in Liyue for a while before i go somewhere." I said.

Kazuha smiled. "Understandable, so Why don't you join me and Beidou just for tonight at the ship?." Kazuha asked. It seemed like he really wanted me to say yes.
Xiao looked at me with a horrified and unbelievable expression. He looked like he had just lost his Almond Tofu to treasure hoarders.

He then spoke up. "You don't need to go with him." Xiao said, venom in his words.
"You can join me instead." He finished.
"But a ride on the ship will be a lot more fun." Kazuha said back, giving Xiao a smug look.

I felt the tension rise.
And i probably started sweatting.
"And i heard Y/n got a pyro vision, i'll gladly help you control it." Kazuha offered, RIGHT INFRONT OF XIAO.
Is he trying to piss Xiao off on purpose?

"She already trains with me." Xiao said.
Xiao then glared at Kazuha and Kazuha's smile dissapeared. He glared back.

The two of them glared at eachother, and the tension got worse.

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!?

—————————————————————————
Everyone in the last chapter asked for jealous Xiao, so who am i to decline. You ask, you shall recieve.

The jealous characters in this chapter are, Xiao, Miko and Kazuha.

Some people also wanted to see Miko and Ningguang interact as well.

Plus i'm in a good mood, i got Xiao❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 10.9K 33
๐ŸŽž๏ธ . . . A child in the hands of the god of Geo who lives a few hundred years already, not growing an inch as they stayed child over all the tim...
314K 11.3K 40
โš ๏ธthis is book 2, sequel to 'A piece of us'โš ๏ธ (Strongly recommend you read the first book before this one!) โš ๏ธSPOILERS of the first book in this desc...
26.1K 1K 23
โ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š.โž Thousands of years ago, Rex Lapis made a con...
39.4K 1.5K 24
Morax death left Xiao with nothing to live for in this world. He can't seem to find a reason to stay in Liyue- or anywhere at all. Until a young bard...