The Brightest Smile Rewrite

By DragonLover366

A rewrite that is edited for mostly grammar and spelling. (This is a Platonic Bill x Reader x Oc) Sometimes t... More

Author Note
Tourist Trapped
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Head Hunters
The hand that rocks the Mabel
The Party
The Inconveniencing
Dipper VS Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational treasure
The Time Travelers Pig
Little Dipper
Summerween
Y/n's sweet sixteen, and meeting Rick Sanchez
Boss Mabel
Bottomless Pit
The Deep End
Carpet Diem
Boyz Crazy
Land Before Swine
Dreamscaperers
Gideon Rises
Scary-oke
Into The Bunker
Wolf Packs
Sock Opera
The Dino Center
Northwest Mansion Mystery
Not What He Seems
Dungeons Dungeons and more dungeons
The last Mabelcorn
Fun times🍋
Road-side atraction
Xpcveaoqfoxso
Weirdmageddon 3: take back the falls

Fight Fighters

2 0 0
By DragonLover366

Y/n POV

I get up and changed into:

Then went down to the basement. Y/n: "Morning." Nathan: "Morning, Y/n." Y/n: "I'm going to double-check the portal then I guess check how much more fuel it needs." Nathan "When do you think it'll be done?" Y/n: "Around the Northwest Party." Nathan: "Okay. Wait, if this is your first summer in Gravity Falls how do you know?" Y/n: "I get an invitation every year. I hang out with the Avengers a lot. I tend to get invited to things they are invited to." Nathan: "Ahh okay. Is Dipper and Mabel up yet?" Y/n: "No, they are still asleep." Nathan: "Hmm wonder how they'll take it." Y/n: "Don't know but that's a problem." Nathan: "Stan better do it before the government comes because Dipper is going to jump to conclusions way too quickly. Wanna keep the keys with us?" Y/n: "Hmm. Less likely for him to find it and less likely for failure. Yeah, but let's tell Stan." Nathan: "I'd never guess that there would be a Stanford and a Stanly." Y/n: "Yep." Nathan: "So, when he gets back what do you think he'd do?" Y/n: "Punch Stan." Nathan: "Why?" Y/n: "It's a hunch. I mean-"

~15 minute time skip~

Y/n: "-So that is why I think he'd punch stan." Nathan: "Okay, it's been 15 minutes go check that the portal is stable and I'll check fuel levels." Y/n: "Okay."

~Half an hour later~

Stan: "Kids! Are you down here?" Nathan: "Yeah!" Y/n: *Muffled* "Yes." Stan: "What are you two doing?" Nathan: "I was checking out the fuel while Y/n is checking the stability of the portal." Y/n: "It's as stable as it can get. I and Nathan will have to manually turn it off after Ford gets back." Stan: "Okay. Don't you two get bored being here all the time and not with the twins?" Y/n: "Nah we get just about the same amount of adventure if not more than them." Stan: "Okay, but I want you two to go in the forest for a walk after lunch." Nathan: "Any reason why?" Y/n: "Yeah, you let us stay here as long as we want." Stan: "You two are going to go for an adventure." Y/n: "Hey wanna go loot the spaceship again?" Nathan: "Nah let's look for those magic stones that Journal 4 has written about." Y/n: "Sure."

~Time skip~

~Cut to Mystery Shack~ 

Stan, Dipper, Mabel, Y/n, Nathan, and Soos are playing poker. Mabel: "King me!" *Reveals her hand which has two Kings* Y/n: "21!" She tosses a queen and an ace on the table. Everyone else: "Aww! Come on!" Stan: "Y/n, how are you winning every time?" Nathan: "Yeah. It's not fair!" Soos: "Dudette, you don't shuffle the cards! How do you do it? You can't even cheat like that." Mabel: "What? How did Y/n win?" Y/n: "Mabel, Kings, Queens, and Jacks are worth 10 'points' the only thing that can beat them is with an ace and one of those cards. We are playing a 21 card game." Mabel: "Oh." *Electric guitar starts playing outside the shack.* Soos: "Dude, I think I'm picking up a radio station inside my head." Mabel: "Try blinking to see if you can change the channel." Y/n: "Nah. It's just Robbie probably didn't listen to Wendy telling him she's going camping." *Starts texting Wendy*

~Text~

W= Wendy

Y= Y/n

Y: Robbie's here screaming for you girl what do I do

W: Call me then walk outside.

~Textings over~

*Call's Wendy walks out* Y/n: "ROBBIE STOP YELLING" Wendy: *through phone* "Robbie stop harassing my workplace. I was not happy when my friend had to text me for advice to get you to go away when I clearly told you that I was going camping with my family!" Robbie: "What when?" Wendy: "At the arcade." Robbie: "Yeah, sorry must have forgotten." Wendy: "You know what I think we need a break. We're over." Robbie: "What why?" Y/n: "Excuse me, can I cut in for a second. You were calling her like a dog! And she was on the phone with me when you were." Wendy: "Yeah, that and you never pay attention to me." Robbie: "Wendy! I can change." Wendy: "I'm not having this conversation right now bye." *click* Robbie: "WENDY! WENDY!" *Snatches phone and breaks it* Y/n: "WHAT THE HECK DUDE." *Goes to call Wendy on his phone to mock Dipper. Dipper accidentally slaps the phone out of his hands* Stan: "Fight fight fight!" Robbie: "Today. 3 pm. At the park. Place your bets." Stan: *Arrives with a bucket of popcorn* "Aw, he's gone! I was just gonna call the boys over to place a few bets! *Chews popcorn* The smart money's on y/n."

~Cut to the living room with Soos, Stan, Mabel, Y/n, Nathan, Waddles, and Dipper.~

"Wake me up at 2:30 so I can stretch. Oh and Dipper, don't do anything stupid." Dipper: "Like what?" Y/n: "I don't know but don't summon anything." Dipper: "Okay, but how are you so calm" Y/n: "I was trained." Dipper: "What was I thinking?! I can't fight! I've never been in a fight before! Look at these noodle arms!" *Waves arms* Y/n: "You know what I have things to do. Imma beat Robbie up right now. Robbie, wait I'm busy later so I want to fight now, and you can fight Dipper later." Robbie: "What about your Great uncle?" Y/n: "Good point wait for him and his friends to place bets."

~Time skip to bets place~

Stan: "$500 on the girl." Stans friends: "$100 on the boy." Y/n: "Ready Robbie." Natasha comes running over. Natasha: "Hey, Y/n, whatcha doing you wouldn't answer your phone?" Y/n: "My phone is dead. It never stood a chance. It's on the ground if Tony wants to try to fix it. But anyway what are you doing here?" *Starts stretching* Nat: "Bucky, Steve, Tony, Wanda, and Thor are adding the extension and they want your help." Y/n: "Tell them I'll help after I teach Robbie a lesson for smashing my phone." Nat: "Ooo wait here we'll watch." Nat quickly gathers them to where Robbie and Y/n are. Thor: "Hello, pop tart,  take it easy on the boy." Y/n: "Why? He destroyed my phone because his girlfriend wanted a break." Wanda: "I'm rooting for you." Nat: "Kick his a**!" Tony: "Don't hurt him too badly." Bucky: "Remember he isn't trained for things like this." Robbie: "Uhm..." Y/n: "Don't worry Dipper doesn't know how to fight."

~15 minute Time Skip~

Y/n: "I got things to do good luck getting up." *Walks away from a beaten-up Robbie* Nat: "Ready to get to work?" Y/n: "Yup."

~Time skip to the extension being done and rooms are empty~

Tony: "That's it for today kid." Y/n: "Okay, Nathan and I have plans so gotta go, bye great seeing y'all!" Tony: "Bye kid stay safe." Nat: "Tell me if you find any Hydra agents!" Wanda: "Have fun!" Pietro & Peter: "Bye." Everyone else: "Don't get into trouble!" Nathan: "What?" y/n: "I think the 'don't get into trouble' was for me." Nathan: "Wanna talk about it?" Y/n: "Maybe later. For now, focus on those stones."

~Time skip an hour~

Y/n: "Hey, Nathan this is where they should be" Nathan: "Lets' look" Y/n rummages through the place. Y/n: "Found one *Holds it up and shows him* Keep the one you find thou how do you get them to activate?"

Looks like this:

Nathan: "Great I just found the other one. We'll figure it out." *holds it up*

Looks like this:

His bow tie:

Your choker:

y/n: "Okay I'm going to put mine in a choker and yours can be a bowtie?" Nathan: "Sure, you got the stuff?" Y/n: "Yep." Y/n hands Nathan a bowtie and places some glue onto the bowtie and then he got to work. Then starts to work on her choker. Y/n: "It's about time for lunch. Want to go back to the shack and see how to get these things to work?" Nathan: "Sure. I can go for some food. Just don't walk and read the last time you did that you fell down the stairs." Y/n: "NATHAN! It was a one-time thing besides the twins were running downstairs and accidentally pushed me." Nathan: "Whatever helps you sleep at night." Y/n: "Grow up."

~Time skip back at the shack~

We walk in to hear Stan Mabel and Dipper talking. Stan: "Just bonk him over the head! It's nature's snooze button!" Mabel: "Boys! Why can't you learn to hate each other in secret? Like girls do!" Stan: *Snickers* "Sure, listen to your sister! Maybe you can share dresses too! *Laughs* BOOM!" Dipper: "Maybe he'll just forget about it. Maybe it'll all blow over." Y/n: "Dipper, I'll teach you how to fight defense." Dipper: "Really?!" Y/n: "Sure 15 minutes at most."

~Time skip 15 minutes~

Dipper: "Thanks." Dipper walks inside to show the others a ton of bruises. Y/n: "Go practice" She walks into kitchen grabs lunch and sits with Nathan. Nathan: "Hurry up I found the page we need to read." Y/n: *Inhales the rest of her food.* "Wanna read it on the couch?" Nathan: "Sure." Nathans sits and Y/n lays on the couch with her head on his lap. Y/n: "Hey, Nathan. So you think that they have to be near each other to work?" Nathan: "I don't know. Ford and whoever he was working with couldn't figure it out." Y/n: "What did he try?" Nathan: "Everything but using both at the same time he thought that it was just a myth." Y/n: "Let's try the one thing he didn't" Nathan: "I don't know." Stan: "What are you two doing?" Y/n: *sits up* "Reading whatcha need." Stan: "I want you two to do a show for the mystery Shack and you can keep half the profits and split it 2 ways." Nathan: "Okay. What about you?" Y/n: "Sure. It gives us the exact space to try the stones we found." Nathan: "OK Stan you got yourself a deal."

~With Soos and Dipper~

Dippers POV

Soos is playing an arcade game and I'm hiding under it. Soos: "Wimp it is." Dipper: "C'mon Soos, Robbie's twice my size. I mean, what will getting myself killed accomplish? I just need to hide here until 3 o'clock passes. *Looks at his watch; it turns into 11:30* Uggggh, this day will never end!"Soos: "Relax, Dipper. Just try not to think about Robbie." Dipper" "Ah!" *Looks up at dozens of posters for Robbie's band, all with their slogan: "You're dead!"*

~At Mystery Shack~

Y/n POV

Y/n: "YES! WE DID IT!" I screamed while doing a little victory dance. Nathan: "Calm down." Y/n: "Calm down calm down we just did something that Ford couldn't you should be celebrating as well." Nathan: "Fine but then we figure out our act." Y/n: "Why not do 'Say my name' from Beetlejuice the play, and why not gather a few friends to do 'the cell block tango'?" Nathan: "I can agree with 'Say my Name' but not 'the cell block tango.' What about 'Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)' instead?" Y/n: "From the movie?" Nathan: "Yeah." Y/n: "Okay! What about a few magic tricks?" Nathan: "Sure."

~Time Skip~

Y/n: "Hey, Nathan wanna do some tricks in town for money and tell them that we'll be performing for the mystery shack?" Nathan: "Sure."

~At Town~

I and Nathan started to perform. Olivia: "Hi!" Y/n: "Hey, Olivia you ready for lessons tomorrow?" Olivia: "Yeah." Nathan: "Maybe you and your mom can stick around for our show at the Mystery Shack." Olivia: "Maybe I'll ask bye!" Me & Nathan: "Bye!"

~With Dipper~

Dippers POV

Soos: "Man, I wonder what it would be like to go inside a video game for real! *Drills his way into the arcade game itself* I should have thought of this years ago!" *Tries to squeeze in* Dipper: *Playing "Fight Fighters"* "Stupid Robbie. Such a jerk!" Game announcer: "Round One! Fight!" I lost the first round. Game announcer: "K.O! Continue?" Rumble: "A WINNER NEVER RUNS AWAY FROM A FIGHT!!" Dipper: *Sighs* "That's easy for you to say, you have more than one life. Ugh, I wish one of these guys would fight Robbie for me. *Starts to insert another coin, but drops it and it rolls onto the floor. He bends down to pick it up and notices something written on the machine, and brushes off the dust, revealing the text; Reading message:* 'To unleash ultimate power?; I do like ultimate things. *Enters code* Back, back, hood, forward, back, forward, down, hold, quarter circle, forward, triple punch! *Machine shuts down* I guess it didn't work. *Screen flares back to life* Uhhh Soos?" Game announcer: "SELECT YOUR CHARACTER!!" Dipper: "Uhhh... Rumble McSkirmish?" Rumble: *Materializes outside of the game* KickkickkickkickKICK!" Dipper: "Whoa! You're real?" Dipper and Rumble: "HIGH FIVE!" *High five* Dipper: "Ow! Your pixels are really sharp! Ugh!" Rumble: "GREETINGS, CHILD-BOY! I AM RUMBLE MCSKIRMISH, FROM THE U.S.A! PUNCH! KICK! PUNCH! KICK!!" *Kicks Dipper* Dipper: "Ow! Cooool!" Rumble: *Spots a change machine* "CHANGE MACHINE! CHANGE ME INTO A POWERFUL WOLF!! HWAAAAH!!!" *Smashes change machine* Dipper: *To himself:* "With Rumble around, Robbie will be so scared, I won't even need to fight him. I've got the world's greatest fighter to be my bodyguard!" Rumble: *Flashes red* "I need power-ups!" Dipper: "This is so amazing! I gotta show Soos! *Looks around* Soos?" A man walks up to the NORT machine and screams upon seeing Soos literally inside the game. Soos: "Help, I'm trapped in the game! It was cool in theory but in practice, it was really boring." Man: *Screams and runs away* Soos: "It's not just a game anymore!"

~With Y/n and Nathan~

Y/n POV

Y/n: "Hey, Nathan let's head back to the shack." Nathan: "Yeah. *Counts tips* WOAH! We made a total of $250." Y/n: "Nice wanna finish our rooms?" Nathan: "Yes!"

~Time skip to the Shack~

We walk in and hear Mabel. Mabel: "Alright, Waddles. It's time to begin. Operation Get Stan Over His Fear of Heights! I came up with that name. *Walks over to where Stan is sleeping on the couch; to Stan:* HAPPY GREAT UNCLE'S DAY!" Stan: *Stan wakes up and is handed a present by Mabel* "Huh? Is it Great Uncle's Day?" Y/n: "Mabel if you're not careful you'll develop a fear of heights." Mabel: "Haha, yeah of course it's not a day I made up." Stan opens the box and pulls out high heels. Stan:  "High heels? You shouldn't have. Seriously, wha- what? What is this?" Mabel: "What's wrong? Are you saying these heels are TOO high? Do they make you uncomfortable? Hmm?" Stan: "Maybe." Mabel: "Admit it! Admit you have a fear of heights!" Stan: *Adjusting television's antennae* "What? That's why you bought me these? You should be ashamed of yourself! And on Great Uncle's Day no less. But no, I don't have a 'fear of heights.'" TV announcer: "We now return to 'World's Most Terrifying Skydiving!'" Stan: "Ah! Ah! Turn it off! *Trips over the dinosaur skull* So I have a fear of heights. Is that really so cray-cray?" Nathan: "Mabel can we talk to you?" Mabel: "Sure. Whatcha need?" Y/n: Well... I and Nathan were planning on breeding Jaguar and Autumn and were wondering if you and Pacifica would like to breed Pearl and Deputy?" Mabel: "I wouldn't mind but check with Pacifica." Nathan: "Yeah I'll do that and get the breeder. Y/n want to come with?" Y/n: "Nah, I'll get the horses brushed and dressed for them." Nathan: "Ok."

~Time skip~

Nathan: "Hey, I brought Pacifica, and Mabel as well as Jasmine Elizabeth Kimball - a 25-year-old. Originally from Detroit Michigan.- Eleanora Rosalie Eady- a 36-year-old originally born in California- and Pacifica and my parents." Y/n: "That's great. Pacifica Mabel Wanna come up with names for both genders?" Mabel & Pacifica: "Sure." Y/n: "Have fun, Nathan." Pricilla: "Wait, Y/n darling, which horses do you want to breed?" Y/n: "We decided on Jaguar *Points to the black horse* and Autumn *Points to chestnut horse* will be bred together and then deputy *Points to the grey horse* and Pearl will be bread together." Preston: "Okay have fun you four." Nathan: "Me too mom." Pricilla: "Yes, Nathan." Nathan: "Okay." *All four walk to the house* Y/n: "Hey I know the perfect place to go." Mabel: "Where we've been walking for 10 minutes?" Y/n: "you'll see." *15 minutes later makes it to lake clearing* Hmm. I went this way with Jaguar when we met the manotaur. Pacifica: "Wow. When did you find this place?" Y/n: "The day we meet the manotaurs." Nathan: "They were, how to put it nicely... aggressive?" Y/n: "Full of uncontained energy." Nathan: "That works too." Pacifica: "How are we going to do it?" Y/n: "You and Mabel write down 2 different lists of names for grey and white fouls and compare after you both are done and take 2 names for each color. One for a filly and one for a colt. Okay, and I and Nathan will do the same but for brown and black colors." "Sure." "Okay." "YAY!"

~Time skip to comparison~

Pacificas list:

Filly - grey

Queenie

Grey Flower

Tara

Angel

Filly- white

Cloud

Angel

Colt-grey

Ash

Dusty

Iron

Mabel's list:

Filly-grey

Sunrise

Starling

Destiny

Luna

Filly-white

Snowflake

Champagne

Colt- grey

Shadow

Silver

Thunder

Y/n's horse names

Black Filly:

Moonshine

Black Pearl

Velvet

Raven

Gender Neutral:

Chocolate

Cosmo

Galaxy

Silhouette

Black colt names:

Hades

Charcoal

Nathans horse names:

Black filly

Harley

Beauty

Wednesday

Neutral Names

Black Diamond

Phantom

Mystery

Ember

Cobra

Black colt names

Dark knight

Ace

Nathan: "Hey Y/n, are you done?" Y/n: "Yeah. *looks at Nathan's filly list* I like Beauty and Harley. Wanna go with 2 names like racing horses" Nathan "sure.." Y/n: "I'd say Mysterious Galaxy if the foal is black." Nathan: "Okay what about if it's brown?" Y/n: "Let's work on that."

Y/n mare names:

Firecracker

Scarlet

Phoenix

Gender-neutral"

Cinnamon

Trigger

Angel

Brave

Colt:

Butterscotch

Spirit?

Nathan Mare names:

Kit Kat

Hope

Unisex:

Chocolate

Cookie

Muffin

Colt:

Pharoah

Lightning?

Y/n: "That is a lot of names I say narrow it down." Nathan: "On your filly list I like Phoenix. On your gender Neutral list, I like Chocolate and Angel. I like Spirit as well on your colt list." Y/n: "How about Chocolate Spirit. We can call him Spirit for short" Nathan: "That will work." Y/n: "So Mysterious Galaxy and Chocolate Spirit." Mabel: "Y/n watch out!" Y/n: *Almost gets hit by a black foul* "Woah hey hey calm down." *Foal calms down* Y/n: "Hey, I'm going to call you Mysterious Galaxy okay?" *Foul snorts* "Let's take you back." Mabel: "Hey guys we decided on Sunrise Angel if it's a girl and Thunder Ash if it's a boy." Pacifica: "Who is that?" Y/n: "They kinda almost ran into me. I'm calling them Mysterious Galaxy."

Mysterious Galaxy:

Pacifica: "Let's head back ho- the shack. I mean the shack." Nathan: "Just call it home Pacifica I'm already staying there more than at the mansion." Pacifica: "I know you do."

~Time skip 15 minutes~

Pricilla: "Why did you four take so long?" Y/n: "Nathan get a rope!" Nathan: *Gets rope ties it Mysterious Galaxy* Y/n: "Put Galaxy in the pasture." Nathan: "Sure." Y/n: "Jasmine can you tell if Galaxy is a filly or colt?" Jasmine "Yeah, Nathan, wait so I can determine the gender."

~time skip~

Jasmine: "It's a girl." Preston: "Okay, so how did you find her?" y/n: "Well she kinda almost ran into me." Jasmine: "She seems to enjoy your company. Do you have that effect on not broken horses?" Y/n: "Non-partnered horses. I don't like the word break. It's too harsh plus you can never break a horse's spirit." Jasmine: "Welp everything is done. A horse's pregnancy lasts about a year." Mabel: "So next year Autumn and Pearl will be moms?" Y/n: "Yes Mabel." Mabel: "So next summer when we come back the foals will be born!" "Maybe, but it could still be a few weeks after we get back." Mabel: "Okay." Y/n: "Can Jaguar become a racehorse?" Priscilla: "Yes common." Y/n: "Nathan. Want to pick out furniture for our rooms and the spare rooms?" Nathan "sure."

~Time skip because I don't shop~

Nathan: "Okay so we got our room's furniture and the 4 spare rooms' furniture." Y/n: "As well as things for the 3 full baths and kitchen." Nathan: "It's 3:00 let's get back to the shack."

~With Dipper~

Third Person POV

~At Circle Park.~

Robbie is waiting. Three bells ring. Robbie approaches Dipper. Robbie: "Well, well, well! Look who decided to show up! I thought you chickened out. Are you ready to settle this like men?" Dipper: "Look dude, I don't think you want to fight me. Let's just call this thing off before someone gets hurt." Robbie: "You scared, huh? Is that it?" Dipper: "Okay, dude! You asked for it!" *Snaps his fingers* Rumble : *Comes out from the dark and assumes fighting pose* Robbie: "Who's your friend? And why is he... blurry?" Dipper: "This happens to be the greatest warrior that ever lived!" Robbie: "Yeah, right! Hey Eye Patch, what did the kid promise you? More tape for your forearms?" *Laughs* Rumble: "HOW CAN YOU LAUGH WHEN YOU KILLED THIS BOY'S FATHER?!?!!" Robbie: *Confused* "Wait, what?" Dipper: "I'm giving you one last chance, back down, or this guy's gonna go nuts." Robbie: "How 'bout YOU back down, kid?" Dipper: "You asked for it. Rumble? Go!" Robbie: *Laughs; ducks Rumble's punch* "What the-?" *Tries to run away, but Rumble picks him up* "Whoa! Hey! What's happening?" Dipper: "I didn't wanna have to do this, man, but you gave me no choice. Maybe now, if you-" Rumble: "HAHA!" *Slams Robbie to the ground* Dipper: "Whoa! Rumble! You can stop! I think Robbie's had enough-" Rumble: "RUMBLE... *Throws Robbie high in the air* THROW!" Dipper: "STOP! I SAID STOP!"

~Meanwhile~

Y/n PoV

Y/n: "Achoo." Nathan: "Bless you?" Y/n: "Is someone doing something incredibly stupid and dangerous without me?" Natan: "Maybe, but anyway T'challa and Tony are done with the rooms wanna check it out?" y/n: "Of Course then we find Dipper to see if he summoned anything." Nathan: "Okay." Y/n: *Walks into Nathan's room* "Wow this is nice."

Nathans room:

(y/n)'s room looks:

Spare bedroom 1:

Spare bedroom 2

Spare Bedroom 3

Spare bedroom 4:

Bath 1

Bath 2

Bath 3

kitchen:

After looking around with Nathan I say: "We gotta make sure Robbie doesn't die." Nathan: "In a minute I was thinking if we make part of our stones into rings and we wear each other's stones in the rings so we'll always be able to use them no matter what." Y/n: "That's brilliant."

~15 minutes later~

Y/n: "Done. Hey Nathan I was reading the files and all the pets are around a year and a half." Nathan: "Yeah and?" Y/n: "Well the girls haven't been acting right so I was going to bring them to the vet but I also want your opinion on it." Nathan: "I think it's a good idea. We'll bring them tomorrow." Y/n: "Okay let's go."

~Meanwhile~

Dippers POV

I see a man giving his son a key to a car. Son: "I love you, Dad." Robbie runs by, and Rumble chases him. Then the scene changes to Rumble's bonus round, causing Rumble to destroy the car. Rumble gets a perfect score. The boy drops down to his knees. Son: *His words appear above him as he says them* "Oh! My car." Man: "We'll just buy another one." Son: "I love being rich." Rumble: *Chases Robbie through an outdoor barbecue* "ALL YOU CAN EAT!" *Smashes grill* I splashed water on my face and continues chasing after them but then stop and panted. Soos pulls up in his pickup truck. Y/n: "What the fuck did you just do." Nathan: "Calm down let's just get Mabel and Stan from the water tower." Y/n: "Yeah then help Robbie live." Dipper: "Soos! Where have you been?" Soos: "Uh, *Gestures to the NORT frame around his neck* long story, man. Dude, you see that video game guy tearing up everything in sight? Haha! That's crazy!" Dipper: "Yeah, I kinda sorta brought him to life to be my bodyguard. But now I have to stop him before he kills Robbie!" Soos: "You need an amiable sidekick with a pickup truck?" Dipper: "You know I do." *Gets into the truck*

~At the water tower~

y/n POV

Nathan: "Do we teleport?" Y/n: "Yeah no matter what we gotta get them down." Mabel: "Take off your blindfolds... now!" Stan: *Removes his blindfold and sees the great height he's at* "Yeah, that's pretty much what I was expecting." Mabel: "You're doing better than I thought! Now let go of the handrail..." Stan: *With a death grip on the railing; In a high-pitched voice:* "Nope." Y/n: *Appears* "Told ya Nathan it's 100% safe Mabel Stan you gotta get out of here. Dipper summoned a video game character y accident and lied to it, common. (Grabs Mabel's arm and disappears to where Nathan is) Nathan Grab Stan and remember you can fly and teleport you can survive if the tower falls." Nathan: *Teleports to Stan* "Sup" Mabel: "Hey, do you smell anger and hormones?" Rumble: "CHALLENGER SIGHTED!" Robbie: *Screams* Soos: *Pulls up in his truck; to Dipper:* "Time to save the day, dude." Rumble: "YOU CAN HIDE, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!" Dipper: *Runs up to Rumble* "Rumble! This has to stop! Please! Listen to me!" Rumble: *Kicks the water tower, making it lean* Nathan: "What's happening!?" Stan: "Oh boy..." Nathan: "We're safe, right?"Stan: "Of course not! This thing is on stilts! High up!" Robbie falls off the water tower and is caught by Rumble. Game announcer: "FINISH HIM!" Robbie: "No no no, don't! Don't finish me!" Rumble: *Gathers up fireball, which is vaporized when a coin hits his head* "HWUUUUAAAAAAAAA??!!??" Dipper: "RUMBLE! *Throws aside two black planks he was using to make a cut scene effect* "Rumble! I have something to tell you! Robbie... Robbie didn't kill my father." Rumble: "HUUUUUUHH? THEN WHO DID???" Dipper: "What? No one. I-I lied to you." Rumble: "'HWUUUHH??? WELL, THEN YOU'RE ACTUALLY A... BAD GUY!" Dipper: "I guess I kinda am..." Rumble:: *Hangs Robbie from a tree by his hood, and a cut scene begins; Voice-over:* "My entire journey, a lie! My honor has been insulted! Sensei warned me not to join the path of evil... the boy has led me astray from my teachings. *To Dipper* If Robbie V. is not the last stage, then it must be... YYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" *"START" button appears next to Dipper* Soos: *Runs up to Dipper* "Don't fight him, man! That guy's got like a black belt wrapped around his black belt. You could get killed!" Dipper: "I have to. I started all this and I've got to at least try to stop it." Soos: "You sure you wouldn't rather hide like a wimp?" Dipper: *Hits "START"* Soos: "Fight like a man it is." Game announcer: "READY?" Dipper and Rumble's health bars fill up. Rumble gets into a fighting stance and Dipper gets into a fighting stance that mimics his. Soos takes a picture on his cell phone. Game announcer: "FIGHT!" Rumble: *Charging at Dipper* "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHH!!!!" Dipper: *Charging at Rumble* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Rumble: "FIREBALLTHROWLIGHTNINGBALLTHROW!! FIRE!!!! *Throws it and misses Dipper. Kicks Dipper, causing his health to drop dramatically; Laughs* YOU FIGHT LIKE A GIRL! WHO IS ALSO A BABY!" Dipper: "Urr! *Runs and uppercuts Rumble in slow motion* AAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Soos: *In slow motion:* "DUUUUUUUUDE!" Rumble: *Falls to the ground* Dipper: "Yes! *Rumble's health goes down by 0.5%* Oh no." **Runs away from Rumble, screaming* Soos: *Climbs tree and waves arm in front of Rumble's health, which slightly blurs but doesn't disappear* "Eh. Eh." *Stops swinging at health bar* "Well, it was worth a shot." Rumble throws another fireball and misses and Dipper climbs up a tree. Rumble: *Paces around under him* "NO! I HAVE NO LOOKING UP! ANIMATION! *Tries to lookup* AAAAAAAAAAA..." *Falls flat to the ground; Fights* Dipper: *Laughs; Jumps down from tree* "So, what should I do, roll him up and put him on my wall?" Soos: "Dude, we should rock paper scissors for him!" Rumble: "FIST... PUNCH... RAAAAAIIIIINNNN!!!!!! *Fists rain on Dipper and Soos. He gets up* NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THAT I HAVE PUNCHES!! *Starts flaming* HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *Punches Dipper repeatedly* SUPER POWER NINJA TURBO NEO ULTRA HYPER MEGA MULTI ALPHA META EXTRA UBER PREFIX..." Game announcer: "COMBO!!!" A small twinkle of light appears on a black screen, then a mushroom cloud shaped like a fist appears. Dipper: *Lying on the ground, badly beaten; To Rumble:* "You, sir, truly are the champion of champions." Game announcer: "RUMBLE WINS!" Rumble: "WINNERS DON'T LOSE!" Dipper: "I wouldn't be too sure about that, man." Game announcer: "GAME OVER!" Rumble: *Disintegrates* "What? No! NO! NOOOOOOO!!!" Dipper: "Game over, old friend." *Collects points and writes "DIP" into the high score entry in the air* Soos: "Heh! Nice one, dude!"

~Back to the water tower, which Nathan and Stan are clinging to.~

Mabel: "I'm sorry, Grunkle Stan! I thought this would help, but I was wrong! So wrong!!" Stan: "I-I survived! I survived and I feel great! Wait, let me do a cocky dance just to be sure: *As he does his cocky dance* Alala-loo-doodly-doo-doodly-doo! HAHA! DEAL WITH IT WORLD! STAN PINES HAS CURED HIS FEAR OF HEIGHTS! *Starts down a ladder and stops when he notices that Nathan isn't coming* You comin', kid?" Nathan: "Uh yeah just want to see where Y/n is." Robbie: *Unhooks his hood from a tree branch; to Dipper and Y/n: "What? Who-who-who was that guy?! Why is it that whenever you're around, there's always ghosts or monsters, or whatever?!" Y/n: "Cause Dipper always p*sses off the wrong people." Dipper: "Wait what no I don't know, man." Robbie: "That guy almost broke my neck! You know how mad I am right now?!!" Dipper: "So I guess you and I have to fight now, huh? Go ahead, man. Do your worse. I just want to get this over with." Robbie: "Oh, man! I am so gonna enjoy this! *Raises his fist* Aren't you gonna run?" Dipper: "Nope." Robbie: "...Are you sure?" Dipper: *Nods* Robbie: *Pauses; scoffs* "It's not even worth it! I play lead guitar so I gotta save my hands." Wendy: *Walks up to Dipper and Robbie* "Hey guys! I heard some crazy screaming back here." Dipper and Robbie: "Wendy?" Dipper: "You're back!" Wendy: "Yeah, man. Whoa! What the heck happened here? Freak tornado or something?" Y/n: Dipper summoned Rumble McSkirmish and Rumble went crazy." Wendy: "And why are your faces all jacked up? You guys weren't fighting each other, were you? I hate it when guys fight." Dipper: "No! Fighting?" Y/n: "I gave Dipper and Robbie self-defense training after I had beaten up Robbie for smatching my phone." Wendy: "Cool! It really makes me happy to see you four hanging out and not trying to kill each other. I got some unpacking to do. I'll text you guys later." Dipper: "Look, Robbie, if we're staying at each other's throats, we're both gonna lose Wendy. We need to make a cold war pact." Robbie: "Okay. What's that?" Dipper: "We need to learn to hate each other, in silence." Robbie: "You mean like, what girls do?" Dipper: "Yeah, exactly! What girls do."

~Time Skip to night fall~

"Hey, Nate I'm going to change into pajamas before heading down." Nathan: "Okay hun I was thinking the same thing."

I change into:

Nathan changes into:

Y/n: "Hey, Grunkle Stan." Nathan: "Hi, stan." Stan "Kids. When do you think I should tell Dipper and Mabel." Y/n: "I say when you feel it's the right time." Nathan: "Anything else that needs to be done for the portal?" Stan: "No tomorrow after your show goes and do something together." Nathan: "Okay."

~Time Skip to Nathan's room~

Nathan: "Hey, Y/n. What's up?" Y/n *Holds up blanket and pillow* "Sleepover?" Nathan: "Common on over here." Y/n: "When are we going to tell the twins?" Nathan: "We'll tell everyone tomorrow." Y/n: "Goodnight Nathan Love you." Nathan: "Love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 2 4
(I adopted this book and I have written in a few more chapters in the beginning. I suggest you go read the original before this one!) This book was m...
2.2K 120 18
This is a Billdip fanfic about how after Bill came back, after devising a plan to exact revenge on the Pines family, gives up everything to start ove...
73.6K 2.4K 31
❝Who is my dad?❞ {COMPLETED AND IS BEING CURRENTLY EDITED} (Bill Cipher X Reader) Bill Cipher is in his original form and sometimes in his human for...
108K 2.9K 8
(Y/n), a normal name given to a not so normal girl. Without a last name, a constant eyepatch and bandaged hand, and a past clouded in the unknown, sh...