222|| Nardo wick fanfic

By Aim2her

a spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-nine
Fourty
Forty-one (epilogue)

Thirty-eight

11.6K 556 299
By Aim2her

Angel White
Miami FL📍

**

"What it say ma?" Nardo questioned making me turn the test over. "It say... you gotta stick with me for 18 years" I shrugged making him snatch it.

"Damn yo little ass really trapped me" he spoke in shock.

A month went pass since we had sex and I decided to take a text to my luck it was positive .

"Yes... yes I did" I smiled lightly.

This why I hated the thought of getting attached because once I do I tend to do crazy things like this..or other things ...

I did want a family though, ever since Italy's party seeing how broken my family was hurt me I just wanted my own little family.

"What the fuckkk" I heard him mumble as I left out the room, it was only us two since Italy was at work.

I was proud of her, she been going to work and school while searching for her apartments I loved it for her I tried to help her in any kind of way.

"Schedule me a doctors appointment please" I told nardo making him nod, I could tell he was shocked honestly.

"You think I'm crazy?" I asked him. "Hell yeah my nigga".

"So you saying you don't want kids with me? HUH?" I asked now standing in his face. "Nigga h- I ain't even say that" He responded.

"Yes you did fuck you!" I spoke before walking inside of my room laying down, he was getting at the fact he didn't want kids with me and I didn't like that .

Hearing my room door open I rolled my eyes starting to get irritated, I felt him start to kiss over my face.

"I ain't say I didn't want kids with you Bae I'm just thinking about how you fucking crazy don't no bitch trap no nigga" He spoke..

"I'm not crazy but I love you" I shrugged .

"I love you too but I think you got family issues... daddy issues and mama issues" he spoke making me look at him crazy.

"Stop fucking talking to me bro!" I told him seriously .

**

I might make two more chapters I feel like this dragging on.

But if y'all want another fanfic tell me who y'all want it about .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
429K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
922K 56.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
186K 6.6K 24
❝ 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 ❞