𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓�...

kagetemis által

DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learn... Több

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 & 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 & 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
Fanart by Potterweeb2678
Fanart by mitsuyoki
New Demon Slayer Book

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

4.8K 149 24
kagetemis által

|| 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 ||
023

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 200 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 ||
024

ꨄ︎

third person pov

enmu could feel the breathe of the sun pillar, the both of them were at least five centimeters away from each other. enmu gasped in shock as he noticed the woman who's far away from him now standing just a few centimeters from him. the female's bloodshot eyes screams murder, and never once had enmu felt threatened by a human.

without muttering a word, the two stared at each other's eyes and seemingly gazing upon their features. y/n had stared at enmu intently, gazing upon his eyes that were blotted with "lower moon 1", his cheeks that were slightly pink, and his smirk that is slowly losing its way on his face as he noticed the woman's features in front of him.

"i don't fight cowards."

the sudden sentence coming from y/n had made enmu's blood boil. his eyes widened as he didn't understood what the woman was implying.

"cowards? i am no coward." growled enmu as he held rokuta by his neck, slightly choking the child and showing y/n the dominace he had over her yet the woman merely flinched.

"captivating my younger cousin."

"putting innocent passengers into dreams that would make them contented and devouring them after."

"that's what a coward would do."

enmu brushed what the woman had said, trying to convince himself that what she mentioned were utter nonsense and that he only does those to show dominance over the weak human beings that were born to be eaten by them.

"but the most cowardly a demon would do, is to hide its real body somewhere beneath the train."

his eyes widened when he heard y/n mutter those words. he looked at her face that had a small smirk on, her head tilted on the side as she let out a small yet evil laugh.

"how pitiful you are."

"how pitiful indeed."

before he could even process the situation, rokuta was no longer in his arms. the woman had provoked him using words, leaving him defenseless and incapable of processing the events happening after being insulted by a mere human.

he looked around trying to find the woman but is in no luck as she had escaped his grasps. he growled before running towards the scent she left off only to be pounced by y/n's cousin.

"oh, you're awake?"

"good morning."

enmu greeted at tanjiro. his mind that was filled with y/n had now emptied as his main focus is towards tanjiro who's head is wanted by muzan. he never questioned as to why muzan wanted the boy who wore the hanafuda earrings, he only wanted tanjiro dead to be able to rise above the ranks.

suddenly enmu's eyes widened when he remembered the woman he faced earlier who wore the same hanafuda earrings as the boy in front of him. muzan never told him about capturing and killing a woman wearing the hanafuda earrings.

"i showed you an especially nice dream there. i could've showed you a dream where your entire family was slaughtered, you know?"

"next time, i should show you a dream where your father came back from the dead!"

insulted enmu, laughing a little as he covered his mouth. staring at tanjiro with malice. tanjiro felt offended with those words that left the demon's mouth, his brows furrowing, veins popping out of his skin from the raging feeling he's consuming.

"breath of water, tenth form, constant flux."

tanjiro immediately charged towards the demon, his blade slashing through the surface as they fought mid-air.

"blood demon technique, compelling hypnotic whisper."

"go to sleep."

tanjiro's movements had come into a halt, the demon had gotten himself in a dream once more. but before the demon could even strike his chance, the burgundy male had opened his eyes before continuing his charge attacks towards the said demon.

the battle of the two had continued on for a few moments. the demon had used the same technique, go to sleep, but is having difficulty because of tanjiro's sudden awakening from the dream he had created just for him.

"it's not working, why?"

the thoughts of the demon were disarranged, he had so many questions as to why tanjiro's acting differently whenever he's been put to sleep. that's until he had realized that the boy had experienced the same technique over and over again, the fact that tanjiro had recognizes the hit and to recover by killing himself.

even if it's merely a dream, to kill oneself is a lot to take in. the person who's about to commit self-salughter is to have a good amount of grit. enmu is quite impressed with the said boy, yet the amusement had vanished and sudden irritation occurred and so he had sent the boy in a dream he'd be left traumatized which will unable him from further escaping.

dream of tanjiro

"why didn't you save our family?"

tanjiro's eyes widened when he noticed rokuta crying on the corner of the wall, he was carried by y/n whose eyes were bloodshot, glaring daggers at him.

"we should've died along with them, sticking with you is nothing but a mere pain." the words that came from y/n's mouth had caused a sudden pain on his chest.

he knew far better, y/n had been kind to him all his life. she stood as an elder sister, his first bestfriend, and as his cousin. the woman had always been by his side, silently comforting him whenever he's suddenly feeling dejected.

"what were you doing with nee-chan when we were dying?"

"you and nee-chan just survived on your own, even rokuta had been saved."

"how could you be so selfish."

"even nee-chan wanted to die because you're causing her so much pain."

tanjiro's mind were filled with those words, his chest tightening every minute as he witnessed in this dream about his family bad-mouthing him and y/n.

suddenly the scene changes and there stood his father in such remorse expression. the face was filled with nothing but disappointment and loath.

"why are you even here? you're useless."

and there his mother was shown, her face is scrunched in a frown. her stare of disgust towards tanjiiro had lit a burning fire forming inside of him. because of this dream that was shown to tanjiro, his anger went beyond his breaking point.

tanjiro had never felt disrespected like this in his entire life.

end of tanjiro's dream

"MY FAMILY WOULD NEVER SAY THAT!"

with the sudden rage of the boy who's been exposed to his family bad-mouthing him for leaving them dead.

the anger he felt.

the disrespect he felt.

and the pure burning raging sun that's emitting from his whole body.

"NO MATTER WHAT!"

"DON'T INSULT MY FAMILY!"

enmu's face were shocked from the sudden rage he saw from the boy. he felt goosebumps from hearing tanjiro screaming his lungs out about never disrespecting his family. before he could even react, tanjiro's blade made in contact on the skin of his neck, before easily getting decapitated by tanjiro whose rage haven't calmed down.

"that person told me to kill you, earring boy, along with the pillars. but he never told me about this woman, but since she's a pillar she's probably included with my death list."

"now i truly understand how he felt. somehow, i feel like your very existence makes me twitch in anger."

tanjiro's eyes widened when he noticed that he wasn't able to decapitate the demon. enmu's head is still attached in some weird form, the head is tilted on the side as he gave tanjiro a taunting smile.

"your expression is lovely, i wanted to see that face of yours."

"ufufufufu."

"you want me to tell you why i won't die even though you cut off my head? fine, since i'm feeling great right now."

"it's so simple even a baby can understand, ufufufu. that's not my actual body anymore and the same goes with this form that's speaking right now."

"i'm just taking the form of a head, but i'm not a head. while you were snoring away peacefully - i fused with the train. this whole train became my blood, flesh, and bones."

"ufufufu, your face! good good, you understand? so basically all of the two hundred passengers on this train are now food to further strengthen my body, as well as my captives."

"so can you protect them all by yourself? this entire train is teeming with humans from one end to the other - can you defeat me i wonder?"

tanjiro couldn't believe what he's hearing. he thought that his mind is playing tricks on him but there is no doubt that what he had heard were all truth, and no lies. his face were petrafied, he wanted to freeze on spot but he knew that wasn't the best option in this situation. he had to wake his friends, and get as much help as needed and he knew he had to trust y/n to sever the real head before things get in the worst case scenario.

before enmu could even disappear, he felt tremendous pain occuring within his real body as the front of the train had echoed such booming sounds. both him and tanjiro quickly averted their eyes towards the front and saw a certain burgundy female who's focused on blasting the front car open.

enmu's eyes widened when he saw y/n penetrating through the front car where his real body is hidden beneath. before he could even react, a sudden voice creeped its way upon his ears, as a whisper were only audible for him to hear.

"i'm here, wide and awake."

enmu cowered in fear, with y/n by the front there is no way in hell would he be able to hear her whisper. he must be hallucinating, just what is the burgundy female capable of doing for him to hear such voices even if she's far away.

but unbeknownst to him, the burgundy female had been watching over tanjiro behind the scenes. seeing if he could take on a lower moon for someone who's rank is low, she had witnessed the rage tanjiro had felt when his family was disrespected and y/n too had fallen into deep rage that she swirled from the car they're in towards the front where his real body lays.

she penetrated beneath the floor and found a bone protecting the body. clicking her tongue, she used the sun breathing before slashing her way through, cutting the bone, and the flesh but wasn't cut deep enough for him to die. yet the pain was felt by enmu as a sudden shriek came from the train caughting the attention of tanjiro and enmu.

"GET AS MUCH HELP AS NEEDED. WE HAVE 200 PASSENGERS TO PROTECT!"

"THE REAL BODY IS HERE, HURRY AND BRING SOMEONE WITH YOU. I'VE SEVERED IT, THEREFORE YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS. I'LL BE BY THE CARS PROTECTING THE PASSENGERS!"

y/n shouted from the top of her lungs before penetrating the bones once again. everytime her blade makes contact with the flesh, enmu would shriek out loud, severing the bonds protecting the main body.

after that y/n left the front, and towards the cars where weird forms started showing up and attacking the innocent humans who's still stuck in their endless dream.

"RENGOKU-SAN, ZENITSU, INOSUKE! NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR SLEEPING!! PLEASE WAKE UP!"

"NEZUKO PROTECT THE OTHERS WHO'RE ASLEEP!"

shouted tanjiro, following y/n's orders as he run at the back to try and wake his fellow demon hunters. but then sudden noises from the surface were heard and as of the moment a certain boar-headed boy came flying through the sky as he shouted "FOLLOW ME, MY MINIONS!"

"PIG ASSAULT, THAT IS THE WAY OF INOSUKE-SAMA!"

shouted inosuke, making a huge entrance by the scene while tanjiro stared with a wide smile on his face. his worries slightly fading away as he knew inosuke is a strong fellow that would lessen the burden of protecting 200 passengers.

y/n kamado pov

upon severing the main body, i made my way towards the helpless passengers before slashing through four cars in total, going back and forth.

from here, the screams of inosuke could be heard. he praised himself too much to the point that i'll let out small giggles here and there while slashing through these weird forms made by that demon. but i knew this isn't the time of having fun, but who wouldn't laugh at his praising anyway.

"i'm gonna save every single one of them! you oughta prostrate yourselves before me! worship and adore me!"

"inosuke-sama's driving on through!"

his words made me sweat-dropped. i wonder what his dream is all about, he even adressed himself as "inosuke-sama". adorable indeed.

while busying myself with slashing through the demon's weird form. a sudden weird music emitted from the back, and followed by thunderstruck. i scoffed a little recognizing who it was, looks like zenitsu had awakened.

well technically not awakened since he fights whenever he's passed out. sometimes i even wonder how he does that, for someone who's a loud mouth and afraid of anything, whenever he sleeps it's like he's a whole new person.

the only person who's not awake is rengoku-san. i hope that he'll be able to break through and wake himself up, otherwise i'd have to force him to. we need as much help as needed, this whole train is the demon itself and we have two hundered defenseless people sleeping their way through this entire fight.

suddenly the cars from the back shooked, i let out a small smirk. i didn't have to think about who caused that sudden shakiness. without even looking back at the man who's now standing in front of the back door.

"i see, you've finally woken up rengoku-san!" i greeted with enthusiasm.

he laughed loudly before nodding his head. he also apologized about not being able to break free from the dream, and that he's ashamed that he had let those three lower ranked demon hunters beat him.

"i had went to kamado boy already, i told him that he and boar head boy should head for the main body while we protect the cars."

"with the total of eight cars, two would be protected by yellow boy and his sister, three would be protected by you while i protect the other three remaining."

without going against his orders, i nodded my head before making my way towards the three rear cars that i'd have to protect.

for some reason my body is radiating off such a calm aura. i never once felt the need to be worried about tanjiro because i know that he could handle himself. with those weeks of him training to strengthen his body, he must have felt something when he fought the spider family.

now that i think about it. tanjiro had worn the same hanafuda earrings as mine, we are also blood-related. i wouldn't be too surprised if all this time he've known how to use the hinokami kagura but it wouldn't be constant.

i remembered the day when i was still young, and learning the hinokami kagura. my body would be swollen, sore, and unable to move because of the heaviness it felt whenever i uses that breathing.

tanjiro is a boy who's capable of protecting himself and the people around him. he's the type of guy that would turn into a beast whenever an obstacle blocks his way, and so therefore there is no need for me to heed and worry about him because he's him.

he's tanjiro kamado.

my younger cousin.

ఌ︎

To be Continued...

chapters twenty-three and twenty-four are now up, what do you think?

i just wanna tell you that shits about to go down, so goodluck with that (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

anyway thank you for the 2k reads, i appreciate everyone who stops by my story (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

prepare yourselves for the next chapters, and brainstorm about the events happening soon (●’◡’●)ノ

see ya on wednesday!

updates every:
- sunday
- wednesday

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.6K 151 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
265K 5.8K 34
During a full moon night, Kokushibo was going around, looking for people to eat, when he heard the cries of a baby. He searched around for the baby...
31.3K 1K 79
An alternate take of the canon story where, Tanjiro has learned Sun Breathing, the Kamado family lives, Nezuko becomes a Demon Slayer, Zenitsu master...