Outliers [L.S]

By louisrrry

"Louis, let me be open with you," he mutters softly. My brain was pounding with warnings. I knew deep down t... More

Prologue*
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7
8*
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18*
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40

38

124 4 5
By louisrrry

TRAILER ON TWITTER. MY TWITTER IS THE SAME USER NOW AS THE ONE ON HERE!! <3

Louis' pov:

The storm bursted in the navel of my stomach, latching onto there. Stretching out to my most sensitive nerves as quick as a lightning strike. Still, I will forever be terrified of how my body reacted to Harry. I don't think it could ever be something I was used to. I shouldn't be turned on by just his lips right? Lips that taste of mint, from the gum he was constantly chewing. Lips that felt like silk, against my rough ones. God, I must not be a pleasant kisser.

My arms wrap around his shoulders, pressing his chest to mine. Even through the thin fabric of his shirt his body heat was burning against my bare chest. My skin was set to a pleasant boil. Boil probably wasn't the right word, because boiling heat is most certainly not pleasant, but his was. It always will be.

I sighed a groan as he pulled my bottom lip between his teeth, tugging and letting it go with a slap. Was it strange that my favorite thing to do was share salvia with another human? Is that even normal? I brushed the thought off, licking my way into his mouth.

My tongue has been slowly becoming an expert on his mouth. It knew the grooves of his teeth. The taste of his tongue; that always danced the tango so effortlessly with mine. It always seemed to latch onto him, never wanting to let go.

Harry pulled away, forcing a whine from my lips. The dance wasn't done, it was still in rehearsal. Although, my stomach came alive, reminding me of his next moves and that it was okay. I smiled with excitement, as Harry leaned down and pressed a kiss to my chest, waking up the bare skin there. A blush creeped across my face, despite myself. I've never had someone do such a gentle gesture to me. I was surprised that a simple kiss over my heart made my stomach flip. I smiled sheepishly, while threading my fingers into his long locks.

Harry had no smile on his face, he looked completely serious, which I was quick to find odd. I was expecting him to be playful. I brushed my thumb across his cheekbone, a trail of red rising in its wake. Harry blushing? My lips formed into a playful smirk.

"You're beautiful," Harry muttered into my bare belly. Another blush flashed across my cheeks, his words making me sit up straighter. I have never had those words spoken to me, yet I think I liked it. I wanted him to tell me a thousand more times but that was ridiculous.

"Thank you," I whispered, moving my fingers from their position in his locks to brush the hair from his forehead. He smiled sweetly, and then suddenly kissed under my belly button, down to my pants waistline, not stopping until he reached over my crotch. Mouthing me while clothed. It sent the storm in me into a frenzy. My hands flew back to his hair.

"Fuck Harry, don't tease me," I demanded with a groan. I could feel his lips split into a smirk as he continued to palm me with his mouth. Licking over the cloth. The warm brushes of air from him exhaling caressed my clothed dick. It could make me cum on its own but I had a little self control. Enough to wait this out as long as possible, seeing as I never wanted this pleasure to end. I was addicted to the feeling of the storm inside me.

He hummed, sending a vibration through my vulnerable nerves. My eyes squeezed shut, but I was quick to snap them open. I wanted to watch his every move. I rutted my hips into his face, informing him that the teasing was over and he better get his mouth around my dick soon.

His tongue clicked as he pressed my hips back to the small mattress with his palms, but nonetheless during the same action tugged my sweats off. My teeth clenched onto my bottom lip as I helped him by lifting my hips, welcoming the sudden cold air caressing my legs.

As Harry's hand covered my length through my boxers, my leg jerked. The bite I had on my bottom lip grew tighter as the storm in my belly grew stronger, the winds twirling into a tornado. My hand moved to caress his cheeks, but he never looked at me. He only had eyes for my lower region.

His cold fingers pulled at my boxers waistline, tugging the fabric down. Unlike how it should have, his cold fingers left a burning trail in their path. Lighting up the parts of my body that were still dark with shadows. The storm and I were becoming impatient and wanted his mouth around us, but I knew I could wait. I wanted to enjoy this.

Harry slips my boxers off my thighs by sitting up, and throwing them some place random in my tiny room. He was quick to bend down over me again. His eyes dilated with lust. I loved how his eyes did that when he was turned on, or how his cheeks would turn pink. And when I kissed him for a long time his lips would turn a rosy red.

My breathing quickened as his hand finally wrapped around me, tugging up gently. So painfully gentle and slow. I wanted to force his hand to move faster, but instead I wrapped my hands into his hair, pulling his locks out of his face in a makeshift ponytail.

My first groan escaped me when his hot breath washed over my length. His teasing had been so little but it had driven me crazy that my patient was wearing thinner the longer he waited to put me in his mouth.

His tongue reached out, and licked a long strip over my shaft stopping right before my tip. He looked up at me through his lashes, as he slowly took me in. Stretching his lips around me, puffing his cheeks to take me all in. My head dropped against the bed as a satisfied moan ripped from my throat.

I gently tucked on his hair, forcing him to move up and down my shaft. His mouth was so talented, I could tell he had experience just from the way his tongue was swirling around me so gracefully. Licking over the perfect parts, letting his teeth graze me at the perfect time. I forced myself to look back down at him, my mouth still hung open.

Eventually I didn't have to guide his head anymore, and he was doing whatever he felt like doing. Bobbing his head at times, others just sucking on my tip and pumping me with his hands. Each thing he did, built the storm in my belly. Thunder was roaring, and lightning was cracking. Each desperate to reach all my nerves.

Harry looks up at me once again, his eyes watering. "Fuck you're beautiful," I groaned. He hummed, sending a wave of vibrations through me. My legs shook with the new found pleasure. The wind in my belly, twisting with joy.

I tugged on his hair sharply as another sudden wave of pleasure flew through me. His eyes squeezed shut, as he groaned again. I was shocked but pleasured by the surprise of him liking his hair pulled. I tugged again, hoping to get the same reaction. I was pleased when he groaned again, looking at me with his now darker green eyes.

My breathing was becoming more shaky. It was becoming hard to keep my eyes open. I started to guide Harry's head again, moving him up my cock faster than what he was doing. The storm in my belly was raging for a way out of its tight space. It has gotten too big now. Too powerful, and it felt restricted. It begged for release.

"Fuck Harry," I moaned, my jaw going slack. My head dropped to the bed as my eyes squeezed shut. The walls were cracking, and it was pleasantly fast. Harry answered as his hand pumped me faster, his tongue licking over my tip more. His own answering moans were becoming more fast paced, although I was no longer pulling his hair.

Then my eyes are snapping open, and my visions white. A low groan rushed out of me. My body was numb, although I could tell I was twitching. Harry was still licking over me, but I didn't have the energy to push him off even though it was painful due to how sensitive I was. 

My breathing slowed as I came down from my high. I looked down at Harry who was also as limp as I.

"You now," I asked, because I knew I wanted to. Harry looks at me lazily.

"Already did. I couldn't help but jack off the whole time, it was like you were putting on a show for me with the way you were squirming around all over the bed."

My face flushed, and I was quickly looking away. Harry just chuckled, and I felt the bed shift as he moved to lay next to me.

"Do you eat a lot of fruit," he suddenly asks. I raise an eyebrow, glancing at him. His usual smirk was plastered on his reddened lips.

"No," I grumbled.

"Taste like you do," he hummed, smacking his lips against mine. He was quickly pulling away but I was following. I was in love with his lips, and I wanted to taste them any chance I got.

I let our lips lock together, as they lazily moved in a slow rhythm. It was sweet though, not hot and rushed like the others we have shared. It was like a sweet lullaby. I smiled against his mouth and pulled back, staring down at him.

"It does taste like I do," I laughed. Harry rolled his eyes, and pulled me to him. His body heat immediately engulfed me, as his arms wrapped around me and held me tight to him. I wouldn't complain. I found comfort in his touch.

"So," I drawl. "You like your hair being pulled," I asked, glancing up at him. Harry stared at the ceiling but I watched as he smiled sheepishly.

"I guess so," he mumbled. I don't reply, but rather press my cheek to his chest, enjoying the sound of his heart beating.

"My pants are soaked, and drying grossly. So, I'll be right back," Harry blurts, gently moving me off his chest. I was unwilling to let him go, but I smiled as I watched him walk into the tiny bathroom.

***

When I woke up, I hadn't realized I fell asleep. I blinked against the light, rolling over but stopping when I found a body in the way. Harry was laying on his back causally, arm thrown over his head. I smiled at how relaxed he looked. I gripped onto his shirt, and pulled myself onto his chest, resting my head there.

"Look who's awake," Harry mumbles, throwing his arm over my waist. I hummed, breathing in his scent.

"I like when you wear these shirts," I commented,  pulling on the pink polkadot button down. My hand fell to his lap, my palm resting on his thigh.

"Me too," Harry chuckles, pressing a kiss to my hair. I ignored my blush, instead played with the Jean fabric on Harry's legs.

"What time is it?"

"You only slept for an hour. It was a pretty view for me to stare at," Harry whispered. I could hear as Harry placed his phone on my night stand.

"You're not Edward Cullen," I grumbled, shifting to look up at him. He laughed, his chest shaking.

"So you have told me," he teased. Suddenly he pulls me up, forcing me to straddle his lap. I press my palms to his chest, glaring at him.

"I don't have pants on," I scolded. Harry shrugged.

"I don't mind."

"I do," I shoot, bending over to pick my pants up from the ground. "I don't like my bare balls rubbing all over your lap." Harry laughs, louder than before. I resist the urge to slap him.

I slip off his lap, pulling on my pants. Harry watches with a smile, touching me every other chance he gets. A part of me wished I would find it annoying but another half found it lovely.

"When did you leave my room," I wondered. Harry sits up before answering.

"When you fell asleep," he says while pulling me into his lap. I groan, slumping against him.

"I'm not a doll you can just pull around," I commented.

"You want to go shopping? That's the plan for today," Harry said instead. I rolled my eyes, pressing my head into his chest.

The thoughts of the last time we went shopping came rushing to me. It seemed like yesterday but it was at least a month ago. A month ago, I started feeling for this ridiculous boy. I smiled into his chest.

"Sure. Just us?"

"Niall, and Liam. Zayn's staying back to hold up the house. We need to be more careful now. This will be our last time out of this building for a long time," Harry muttered, sounding upset. I pulled away from him, frowning.

"Sorry how things have been for you Harry, you don't deserve it." Harry shakes his head.

"No, it's okay. They don't know what they have gotten themselves into, though. We'll get rid of them," Harry whispers. He kisses my lips, for a split second and pulls away with a smile. I tried to match him but I couldn't. I didn't like the sound of his voice as he said those words. I knew he was violent and violence was all Harry knew but I wasn't sure I wanted a part of it. I didn't want to be a part of his war, but I also wanted him alive and I would make sure to be there for him if he needed it. I would keep him alive, if he needed me to.

"Okay," I whispered back.

"It'll be okay, Lou."

____

Yay. How are you guys.

I don't want to seem like I'm forcing people to follow me but the day before I update I post it on my message board, so if you want to know that's how you'll see :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 7.3K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
5.8K 97 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
195K 4.5K 36
Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew, Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone see...
52.7K 2.1K 27
"Stop crying baby, we'll be alright." Harry presses his lips against his boyfriend's temple, trying to comfort him. "I don't know if I am able to han...