Karma x OC (Assassination Cla...

By DarkSun18

After missing school for a long time due to an illness, Katsumi Tsukino is sent to Class E. At first she went... More

Chapter 1- New Girl Time
Chapter 2- Shock Time
Chapter 3- Pinch Time
Chapter 5- Beating Time
Chapter 6- Flutter Time
Chapter 7- Intervention Time
Chapter 8- Appeal Time
Chapter 9- Confession Time
Chapter 10- Threat Time
Chapter 11- Start Time
Chapter 12- If Time
Chapter 13- Trust Time
Chapter 14- Die Time
Chapter 15-Obey Time?
Chapter 16- Together Time
A/N
Chapter 17- Amiss Time (Part 1)
Chapter 18- Amiss Time (Part 2)
Chapter 19- Concentration Time
Chapter 20- Pair Time
Chapter 21- Kill Time
Chapter 22- Worry Time
Chapter 23- After Time (Part 1)
Chapter 24- After Time (the end)

Chapter 4- Umbrella Time

5K 163 31
By DarkSun18

It was raining a lot that day. A perfect day to watch dramas during Bitch-sensei's class. The textbook was standing on it's own, covering my phone. The earphones were hidden under my shirt, and I used my hair to cover and remaining wires showing at the top. I had only one earphone in so that I could listen to Bitch-sensei with my other ear. Yeah... That doesn't work. Still, I'm actually getting the most out of this foreign language class because I'm watching a foreign drama! Sitting all the way in the back is the best! There's no way she would notice.

"Bitch-sensei~, I forgot my textbook~," Karma told her.

Bitch-sensei turns with bothered look on her face, "Just share with the person next to you." She went back to writing on the blackboard.

"Man. What a pain," Terasaka uttered. However, Karma completely ignored him and lookd at me.

"Hey~, Katsumi-chan~ share your textbook with me." I looked over at him and saw Terasaka's embarrassed face. It reminded of a tsundere.

"Uh, can't you share with the person next to you, I'm doing something really important right now," I said while staring at the screen. Oh, this is getting good!

Karma rocked back on his chair and then leaned forward. "Bitch-sensei, right now Katsumi-chan is watch-." I quickly rushed over and covered his mouth. Then, I felt something wet stroking my palm. I pulled his head back against my chest and whispered, "Shh! And stop licking me!"

Bitch-sensei turns around and asks, "You two in the back, what are you guys doing?" Karma started muttering the same thing again, but his words got muffled by my hand.

I let out an awkward laugh, while patting down hard on Karma's shoulders. "Right now, Katsumi-chan is going to share her notebook with him, is what he was going to say." I yanked Karma's shoulders closer to me and looked down on him with demonic smile. "Right?"

Karma had a sweatdrop on his face, but I could tell by his eyes that he was enjoying this. "Yeah," He replied.

"You guys seem to get along well," Terasaka commented. I glared at him and he immediately backed off. I moved a desk next to his and showed him the textbook.

I offered him the other earphone and asked with a pleasant smile, "Want to watch it together?"

He smiled back, "Are you trying to turn me into an accomplice?" Tch. Surprisingly, he took the earphone and started watching it with me. I smiled turned the screen towards him a bit more. His face was right next to mine and our shoulders were touching... It's warm... "This is kind of interesting," He whispered.

A huge grin formed on my face. "I know right." His crimson hair parted to the side of his excited gold eyes. The end of his lip was curved upward, showing his interest on the drama. This is kind of fun... Maybe he should forget his textbook more often.

I got out my umbrella and saw Karma standing there under the ledge. "Karma?" I called out. He turned to me and I asked, "What are you doing?"

He smiled and said, "Nothing. I don't have an umbrella, so I decided to just wait a bit."

"Huh? If you're going to wait you should wait inside, it's a bit cold." I opened my umbrella. "Later~." I could feel a dangerous blood lust stopping me from walking away any further. I turned around and smiled. "Just kidding, let's walk together."

I kept the umbrella at a height where it wouldn't bother him. He's pretty tall, now that I think about it. We walked down the mountain and the drops pelted down harder. "Hey look," A snobby voice said. I turned and saw some kids from the main building. "It's Tsukino."

"Wow. I heard she dropped into Class E. Is she seriously dating right now?"

"I can't believe the leisure she thinks she has." Those girls were from Class B, I think. How annoying. Next to me, a deadly blood lust was coming from Karma. This is bad... If he gets into a fight, he might get into some serious trouble.

I took a deep breath and talked in a loud voice. "I can't believe I'm hearing all of this from a couple of jealous brats." They were a bit taken back by how I was actually going against them. Karma stayed silent, but even he was a bit surprised. "Are you that desperate for a boyfriend? Then why don't you go to the zoo and maybe some chimpanzees will accompany you. Then again, I would feel bad for that chimpanzee."

They were completely pissed off and had that burning hatred in there eyes. But the time, there was a lack of fear. "Get off your high horse, Tsukino!" She moved in closer with a nasty look on her face. "You're in Class E now-" I grabbed her collar and immobilized her.

With a cold look in my eyes, and in quiet but deadly tone, I said, "Why don't you just get lost." The girl lost strength in her legs, and fell when I let her go. "Let's go, Kar- Akabane." I looked down to keep my red face hidden. Karma gave me a curious look. Now that I think about I actually called him "Karma," back at the mountain, didn't I? After we walked a bit, he started talking to me.

"Back there, you know-." I got started by his voice.

"What?! I-I didn't call you by your first name! Are you mishearing things? Do you need to go to the hospital?!" I babbled. After staring at me with an annoyed glare, he flicked my forehead.

"You know, I could've taken care of them for you," He said in a lax tone.

"That's exactly why I took care of them." I stopped and look at him, "What if you got hurt by picking a fight with them?" Karma didn't even bother replying to that comment. My arm was kind of getting tired from holding this umbrella up. "Hey, you hold this. You're taller."

"Hmm? No."

"Fine." I pulled the umbrella over towards my side, completely leaving him in the rain.

"What the-!" He grabbed the umbrella leaned more towards his side.

"Hey!" We fought over the umbrella and in the end, we were both completely drenched. I started to laugh and Karma chuckled a bit too. His blazer was soaked and his white shirt was revealing parts of his skin. He shook his head, left to right, causing raindrops to fling off and his hair to stick together. He held up the umbrella so that it shielded the both of us from the rain, and I gave him a small smile. I wonder if I caught a cold... My face was getting warm.

"Well, aren't we having fun?" I jumped at the familiar voice. The car next to us was rolling its window down, revealing the face of a blond haired boy. Gakushuu Asano?!

"A-Asano-kun, what are you-?"

"Hey, Katsu," He greeted.

"Katsu?" Karma questioned. I laughed shyly and then looked at Asano.

"Why are you here?" I asked. Asano looked at the umbrella in Karma's hand and smiled.

"I was just thinking that it was about time I got my umbrella back." He gazed at me intently. The umbrella was drooping a bit and Karma had an expression that was hard to read. I let out a sigh.

I walked towards him and asked, "Is it okay if I borrowed it a bit longer. I'll give it back-" He grabbed my arm and pulled my closer to him. Our lips were just inches apart. Karma was about to run over, but I extended my hand, gesturing him to stay still. I glared at Asano. "What do you think you're doing?"

He smiled and gave me an alternative option, "You could just get into my car and let me take you home... Like old times," He said quietly. I yanked my arm out of his grip and stormed off to Karma. I grabbed the umbrella, closed it, and shoved it into his car.

With a big forced smile, I said, "You can keep your umbrella. It wasn't doing a very good job anyway." I turned and gripped the sleeve of Karma's black blazer. "Let's go," I whispered. I started to sprint, and lead Karma to my place. Surprisingly, he hasn't said anything. "My house is actually really close, so it's better to go there to escape the rain for now," I told Karma. Still... Why did Asano appear now of all days?

"Heh~, are you sure about this? Inviting a guy to your place?" He asked in his usual teasing voice.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you." I gave him a thumbs up with an indifferent expression. Karma just chuckled softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.4K 20
(Y/N) (L/N) was a modern, independent woman who didn't take any of the misogyny from the era she was born in. Playing by her own rules, it leads her...
6.7K 202 7
Y/n is all alone in her empire walls with no one besides her maids, guards and act. With no one to talk to y/n decides to go to the only person she c...
387K 9.6K 63
A girl name (Y/N) had moved into the neighbour hood, Mystreet. She made some friends, including guy friends. What she don't know, she's about to have...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...