๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ, ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—‡...

By Maaaachiii

๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ แต—แต’แตสธแต’ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰สณหข แถ แตƒโฟแต—โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ A story of when an accident turns into a pleasurable night... More

๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ
๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข

๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜

2.4K 75 15
By Maaaachiii

Miyuki cursed herself as her knuckles stung from the constant punches. Dodging punches and kicks, she remained focused on not getting knocked down. "Let's end him, Nii-chan!" Miyuki scowled, gloomy-looking at Angry, who was almost out of breath.

"Let's show everyone what we got. Let's show everyone how far we can go for Izana-nii!" Just like her big brother, Miyuki entrusted her life to Izana, and she will bring him to his desired destination even if it's hell.

Kakucho cracked his knuckles, and without giving his sister a signal, he charged toward Angry.

Angry was shocked at Kakucho's speed, so shocked and focused that he didn't notice Miyuki split up with his brother and went around the crowd of members just to sneak from behind his back.

Kakucho threw an overhand punch, while Miyuki took Angry from behind with her powerful high kick. With Kakucho's fist hitting Angry's fist and Miyuki's combat boots hitting the back of Angry's head, Angry's eyes went white as his soul went out of his body for a moment.

"Kakucho is strong, as is Miyuki. I guess the rest of the four heavenly kings are useless," Izana sighed, watching the siblings beat the shit out of Souya Kawata. "I should have let Miyuki fight a little early, and this shit would be over already."

Kakucho and Miyuki's strengths are almost equal. Kakucho alone was Izana's strongest solider.

The Hittou siblings didn't waste their time and went against Chifuyu and Inui, who were guarding Takemichi, and as the cold and salty wind blew, Chifuyu and Inui were sent flying by the siblings. Miyuki was about to land a hit on Takemichi, but Kakucho grabbed her hands and threw her toward the other Tenjiku members, who immediately caught her.

"Please step aside, sister; this is a fight between me and Takemichi," Kakucho said coldly.

"Oh, how affectionate of you, my brother, dearest," Miyuki sighed in sarcasm, rolling her eyes as she smoothed her uniform. Miyuki knows that her brother has an eccentric way of showing his affection; he might be cold, but he is the best brother she could ever have.

Kakucho just shrugged off his sister and focused on Takemichi, who started bickering. "You really got stronger, Kakucho-chan," he said. "However, you're a member of a murderous group now."

Despite Takemichi's remark, Kakucho maintained his deadpan expression, only to catch Takemichi off guard and hit him in the stomach. "Obviously, I am different than who I was before."

"I don't care about the past, Takemichi," Kakucho claimed, and he began to pound Takemichi's face with his fist.

"Why, Kakucho-chan?" Takemichi questioned. He was confused about why his childhood friend had changed.

"You don't understand the bonds we "orphans" have," Kakucho furiously disputed. "To me, shit like "childhood friends" can be killed!" Once again, he struck Takemichi with one of his powerful punches that sent Takemichi flying.

Members of Toman began to murmur, concerned about their captain. Chifuyu glanced helplessly at his partner as he lay on the ground. The Hittou siblings had done them dirty to the point that he couldn't stand up; he didn't anticipate Kakucho's sister to be strong.

"It's the end for Toman!" Kakucho exclaimed. There was no one else left standing in Toman. Takemichi's face was bloody and swollen as Kakucho continued to punch him.

Miyuki heard Matsuno scream and call for his partner, prompting her to look at him. She admits that she pities him and that she pities Toman. She knows that deep inside Kakucho doesn't want to hit Takemichi, but it can't help as they swear to do anything for Izana.

She turned to glance at her brother, and after analyzing the situation, she concluded that Takemichi would die at this rate.

Takemichi was knocked down to the ground. About to turn away, Kakucho heard Takemichi whine as he stood up. "What the hell, Kakucho?" Takemichi said, making Kakucho side-glare at Takemichi.

"You never change from before," Takemichi's taunting made Kakucho's eyes go round. "You punch just like when you were a kid!" Takemichi smirked, the mix of his blood and saliva drapes from his face.

Everyone was stunned by Takemichi's remark, and Takemichi's taunting really got on Kakucho's nerve. "Listen, Takemichi..."

"Move again, and you better be prepared to die."

"Shut up!" Takemichi fumed, raising his fist, but before he could punch Kakucho, Miyuki interjected, catching Takemichi red-handed and knocking him down with her sucker punch.

Chifuyu Force stood up and got in between Takemich, Kakucho, and Miyuki before they could land another hit on Takemichi's face, begging the siblings to stop.

As realization hits Kakucho, he pulls his sister towards him, scolding her, "What the hell, Miyuki?!"

"What's the matter with you, Nii-chan?" "Miyuki asked her brother. "Does Takemichi already get into your head? "She puzzled.

"That's enough, Takemichi!" Kakucho and Miyuki almost forgot that there were people around them. "Toman lost!" They heard Chifuyu exclaim in dismay.

There is no one else standing! Chifuyu's eyes filled with tears. They were in a challenging situation. "You did your best, but if this goes on, you'll die!" he wailed.

"Toman will never lose!" Takemichi shook his head and closed his eyes. "As long as I'm here, Toman will never lose!" he articulated.

Kakucho and Miyuki were taken aback by Takemichi's conviction. "What are the two of you doing?" They heard Izana speak, but their eyes remained on Takemichi. "Hurry up and end it already!" Izana urged.

"Kaku-chan will not win against me. I just know it by looking at him. He looks like he doesn't have enough determination."

Miyuki gulped upon hearing Takemichi's knee observation and turned to her brother, who was looking just like what Takemichi described.

"Move, Kakucho..." Kisaki stepped in and took matters into his own hands when Kakucho and Miyuki became unresponsive to Izana's call.

Kakucho grabs Miyuki behind his back as Kisaki aims a pistol at Takemichi.

Mikey and Draken arrived, and the mayhem intensified. Toman's morale is boosted with their captain and vice captain around, and the fight between Mikey and Izana begins.

Everyone steps aside as the two brothers face each other.

Manjiro Sano vs. Izana Kurokawa.

Toman and Tenjiku's are the strongest!

Both brothers are in a bad mental state, but their fighting stance is still perfect.

While the fight between Mikey and Izana is happening, Miyuki runs towards her boyfriend, who just woke up from being knocked down. 'Ran! "Miyuki called.

"What happened to your face?" "Ran inquired, concerned, as he held his girlfriend's face. Miyuki closed her eyes and rested her cheeks on her boyfriend's palm. "I fought angry," she said with a smile.

"Did you win?"

"Of course!"

"That's my girl," Ran said as he patted his girlfriend on the head. When he noticed his partner yawning, he sat properly to let his girlfriend lay her head on his shoulders.

"I'm curious who will win. "Miyuki was perplexed.

"Izana?" Ran was dubious of his answer, seeing the two brothers battle.

Softcore: The Neighborhood
0:24 ─●──────── -2:56
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Their short conversation was cut short after Kakucho yelled Izana's name. Mikey landed a kick on Izana, but he immediately got up from that kick.

Miyuki and Ran jumped from their seats when Izana took the gun from Kisaki, pointing it at Mikey. Izana has fallen into the deep end; his eyes are completely dead.

"Die, Mikey," Izana said coldly.

"Try and shoot me, Izana. You'll be satisfied, right?" Mikey replied.

"Don't test him, Mikey!" Draken chimed in.

"What's wrong, Izana?" Mikey shouted, provoking Izana. "Pull the trigger! Try and shoot me!"

Izana was aggravated and was about to pull the trigger. Just then, Kakucho slaps the gun out of his hand.

"Kakucho!? What the heck are you doing?" Izana chastised. Miyuki, the four heavenly kings, and the Toman members were taken aback by Kakucho's sudden action. They didn't anticipate him intervening.

Kakucho sighed, looking at Izana's dead, cold eyes. "Izana, that's enough, okay?" he said nonchalantly and continued, "We lost."

"Nii-chan is against Izana," Miyuki whispered, clinging to Ran's arms, afraid of her brother's sudden action. Kakucho had never defied Izana before, and this was the first time he did so.

Out of all the people, Kakucho is the most loyal to Izana. "So, a servant is giving advice to his king?" Izana rasped.

"Really? "Kakucho kept his deadpan look until he cracked, shouting and begging, "I fought for you, and no matter how twisted your thoughts are, I'll gladly die for you, so please stop showing yourself like this."

"I don't want to see you in such a horrible state!" Kakucho reprimanded.

"Hey, executives, don't just stand there and watch; hurry up and kill Kakucho." Kakucho's talk no jutsu isn't enough to sway Izana.

Miyuki's eyes widened, and her jaw tightened as she heard Izana's remarks. She can't believe what she's hearing right now!.

Kakucho ignored Izana's words and moved to seize his arms, exclaiming, "Don't you get it?!'

"Not even the executives, including myself, have a chance!" He was shaking Izana, attempting to show him that they lost.

"Get out, servant; I'm not done yet."

"Tenjiku lost, Izana!" Kakucho exclaimed. Miyuki covered her ears, closing her eyes as she hugged Ran. She's scared because Izana and Kakucho haven't fought like this before.

"Shut up!" Izana wailed. Ran hugged Miyuki back, trying to calm her down.

As the Kanto incident was about to resolve, chaos struck again with just one shot. Kakucho was shot.

Miyuki let go of Ran's hug and looked at her brother. Suddenly, there was a lump in her throat as she looked at Kisaki, who had recently pulled the trigger. Her eyes fell on her big brother, who was coughing blood.

Things escalated quickly! Kisaki was about to pull the trigger again, this time aiming at Takemichi, when Kakucho, who had already been shot, interfered, rushing towards Kisaki. Kisaki didn't hesitate to pull the trigger and inadvertently shot Izana!

Everyone's jaw dropped as they watched Izana and Kakucho fall to the ground. Miyuki didn't think twice, and she pushed Ran away from her and charged towards Kisaki, taking him out with a flying kick that sent him flying away.

Unbeknownst to Miyuki, there is a shadow lingering behind her-the shadow of death. She was struck in the head by a metal bat at an unexpected moment, and at the same time, the memory of her childhood flashed before her eyes.

☁️☁️☁️

It was their first day in the orphanage, and she was watching her big brother play with dirt when someone approached her big brother, complimenting him on his scars.

"What are you making? "the bleach-blonde inquired, who was later known as Izana. He draws the Hittou siblings' attention to him.

"My parents' grave..." Kakucho paused and sighed before explaining why his parents died: "They died in an accident."

"I see. So that's why you got your scars?" Izana concluded.

"Leave me alone. If you talk to me, you'll get bullied too." Kakucho was distraught about the deaths of his parents. He wants to be alone and doesn't want the boy who approached him to be bullied because of the hideous scar.

Izana didn't respond, but he kicked the dirt Kakucho was playing with. "Hey, what the hell!" Kakucho retorted.

Ever since their parents died, her big brother has already been bullied. Seeing her brother get picked up in the collar by someone bigger than him made Miyuki irritated. Without hesitation, Miyuki raced towards the kid who took up her brother, pounding its back and yelling, "Let go of him!"

"Who is this shrimp?" Izana inquired. He gazed at her with cold eyes. Miyuki stepped back away from Izana when he noticed that she was scared; just then, Kakucho chimed in, "Don't touch her! Don't touch my sister!" he pleaded.

Izana blinked twice, looking at the short black-haired girl. "Little sister, huh?" He suddenly remembers his little sister, Emma.

He put down Kakucho and stared at him in the eyes, stating, "Forget about the people who died. They won't be around to protect you anymore, to protect your sister anymore."

"You aren't worth anything, so no one will protect you." Tears welled up in Kakucho's eyes as he realized what Izana was saying was true. He was about to believe him when Miyuki screams, yelling, "Shut up! My nii-chan is precious, a-an, and I'm here to protect him!" She waddles on Izana's back, but he just shrugged her off.

"'Don't you get it? That's why I'll give your life value," Izana continued persuading Kakucho. "From today on, I'll be your king, and you will be my servant."

"Live as my servant."

"NOOOOO! N-no nii-chan, I don't like him!" cried Miyuki. She shoved Izana aside before rushing to hug her brother. Kakucho sush his sister, hugging her back and caressing her hair. "N-no, he's nice. He just wants to play with Nii-chan," Kakucho assured. Miyuki shook her head, burying her face in her brother's chest.

Kakucho felt he'd died, but Izana gave him a reason to live on that day, and it was also the first time Miyuki saw Izana; she disliked him at first, but as time passed, she began to grow on him, thanks to what occurred on Christmas Day.

☁️☁️☁️

It was the frosty season, and the orphanage was throwing its annual Christmas celebration for the children. Everyone was in the main hall, except for Miyuki, outside, in a playground not far from the institution.

She's sitting on the swing alone, wearing her black coat and pink beanie, crying. Miyuki had an argument with her big brother about how he was always spending time with Izana and not her. She's also crying because this is the first Christmas they will not spend with their parents.

She eventually got up from her seat and went to the pile of snow, building a snowman and a snow castle because crying would be no good for her. The time went by, and Miyuki didn't notice that it was already dark.

Miyuki stood up and dusted her coat, giggling as she gazed at the beautiful snow castle and snowman she had built, but her joy was cut short when someone stomped her snowman, destroying her mini kingdom.

Looking up, she saw five boys-five delinquents. Using her knee observation, she surmised that the boys were the same age as Izana. 'What exactly do you want? "She questioned me firmly.

"Say, kid, aren't you Kakucho Hittou's sister?" asked one of the boys.

Miyuki arched her brows and placed her hands on her hips, giving them a skeptical look. "So what if I am his sister?"

The boy approached her and picked her up by the collar of her coat. "Well, your brother and Izana Kurokawa messed up our group!" "the boy spilled.

Miyuki's face was clouded with sadness as she realized why her brother constantly came home with injuries. She mentally shook her head and put on a brave face. "So? I don't give a damn about what they did to your group! "She refused to acknowledge what her brother had done in order not to appear weak.

"Well, somebody has to pay the price," the boy smirked.

☁️☁️☁️

"Ah, you assholes!" Miyuki grunted. The five boys had beaten her up. She can't properly stand up with her sprained ankle.

The boys interrogated her, confident that Miyuki would tell them where her brother was since she was about to give up with her battered body, blood streaming down her nose and lips, and bruises in her arms and wrist.

But the boys didn't realize Miyuki is built differently; this kind of pain is nothing compared to the pain she felt when she lost her parents. She chuckled and said, "You punch weak," insulting the delinquents.

"You, little shit!" The boy who picked her up was ready to raise his fist when someone jumped on him and beat him senselessly. The other delinquents ran, having recognized who it was.

"Zana..." Miyuki reached out to Izana before she fainted out from exhaustion.

"Hey, little shrimp, I'm here for you," Izana murmured, but Miyuki couldn't understand what she said since it was all incoherent in her head.

☁️☁️☁️

Black Out Days: Phantogram
0:24 ─●──────── -2:56
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

Miyuki had the sensation of floating. She gradually opened her eyes to see that she was being carried by Izana. "Zana," she sobbed.

"Shh, please rest. We're near the orphanage," Izana instructed. Miyuki hummed in reply, resting her head on his shoulder, already half asleep, as he walked her back to the orphanage.

"I'm going to protect you," Izana murmured. "I promise, I'm going to protect what's precious to Kakucho," he swore in the frosty winter under the lamppost outside the orphanage.

"I'd protect you even if I die for you." Izana never had the opportunity to defend and save his older brother Shinichiro, but he will ensure that Kakucho does not lose his sister like he did his brother.

"Ya'know, at first I never liked you because I don't like crying baby girls, but as time passed, I became fond of you, just watching you take care of your brother. You remind me of my sister, Emma. You're sweet and innocent, just like her," Izana chuckled, reminiscing about his memories of his sister.

"Oh, well, it looks like Kakucho is so worried about you."

☁️☁️☁️

The world went in slow motion for Ran and Miyuki when their gazes met, just like what happened the first time they met. Miyuki's lovely red eyes tell him how much she loves him and how it will never change. Even death cannot change her feelings for him.

As Miyuki's body completely fell into the hard concrete, Hanma Shuji dropped his knees into the ground, panting as he looked at the baseball bat that he was holding. He's trying to convince himself that he did it for the name of love and that if he can't have Miyuki, no one can.

"HANMA!" Ran charged towards Hanma, who was staring into oblivion, processing what just happened. Ran punched Hanma with all the strength that was left in him. His visions are blurry because of the tears; his mind is preoccupied with the thoughts of avenging the girl he loves; and his heart is in pain.

"STOP RAN! GO TAKE CARE OF MIYUKI!" Mucho pulled Ran away from Hanma because, at the state of his punching, he was going to kill Hanma.

Miyuki found herself on the ground beside her brother, and blood was everywhere. She was breathing hard; she could feel the thudding pain in her head. Nevertheless, she clenched her fist to the ground to support her body as she stood, but her body wasn't responding anymore. She was about to fall again when an arm caught her.

She felt a warm palm caress her face. She burst into tears when she couldn't see who it was due to her hazy vision. "Miyuki! Miyuki! Look at me, baby, open your eyes for me!"

Miyuki tried to open her eyes, hoping to see who was calling her. As soon as she wiped the tears from her eyes, she saw Ran, and uneasiness was written all over his face; he was crying.

This is the first time Miyuki has seen Ran cry because he never showed her any emotional weakness.

"Hey, please, stay with me, okay?" She can tell that Ran is about to give in his shaking voice, full of sadness.

"Oh god, please save Miyuki. Please save her," he pleaded. "Please, I'll be good. Please don't take her away from me. I have many things to tell her," he said as his tears fell from his cheeks.

"Ran..." Ran heard Miyuki call his name softly. She started caressing his face; it had bruises all over it, but for Miyuki, he still looked handsome.

He can feel the warmth of her hands fading. Miyuki's voice began to shake as she called him once again. Ran couldn't look at her; he couldn't look at Miyuki in this state where life was slowly draining from her face.

"I wanna be your girl forever, but I think I met you at the wrong time," she said in a lovely and delicate tone. "Maybe in another life, then?" she said as she closed her eyes slowly. She wants to tell him how much she loves him, but there is not enough time.

On the other hand, Kakucho was holding Izana's hands, and he was looking at him gently. "I'll be there with you and Miyuki shortly," he said, gazing at her sister, who was in Ran's arms. His gaze returned to Izana, and for the last time, he smiled. "We live such great lives."

Miyuki has Emma Sano!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 970 51
In the world of violence, gangs, and motorbikes, it's a simple love story that took place in the heart of Tokyo's Shibuya, about two best friend-deli...
295K 12.3K 32
โ†ณ In which Sanzu kidnaps the wrong person or In which Gen Z and Bonten met each other ___________________________ warning: I don't think this story i...
175K 5.4K 27
It all happened 10 years ago, when one of my old friend offered something that would change my life. Suddenly I was involved in crimes such as illici...
87.7K 3.2K 28
"๐ˆ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐„." a rindou haitani x fem reader story ๐๐Ž๐๐“๐„. ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ยฉ archirin 2021 [ c...