๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ, ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—‡...

By Maaaachiii

๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ แต—แต’แตสธแต’ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰สณหข แถ แตƒโฟแต—โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ A story of when an accident turns into a pleasurable night... More

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง

2K 72 44
By Maaaachiii

FEBRUARY 22ND, 9:55 PM
YOKOHAMA'S 7TH PIER

The night has finally arrived, the night where Yokohama's Tenjiku clash against the victorious Tokyo Manji Gang.

"Tonight, we're going to change history," Izana said, "our guests gathered here are Tokyo's top delinquents," he came forward and outstretched his arms like a king, stating, "Shinjuku's 'Speed Demons," Kichijoji's "SS," Ikebukuro's "ICBM," and Ueno's "Night Dust" are all here."

Everyone's gaze was drawn to the four delinquents kneeling in front of Izana. "How disappointing!" Izana said as he glanced at them. "You bunch are considered the strongest?!" he remarked, disdaining Tokyo's so-called "strongest" delinquents.

"Izana!" Kakucho called, prompting Izana to look at him. Their gazes met, and Kakucho sighed before informing Izana, "It's past ten."

"It looks like Toman ain't gonna come," Kakucho stated. They've been waiting for a while now, but there is no sign of Toman. "I see..." Izana replied.

"Rindou and I took care of Mitsuya and Smiley," Shion reported.

Miyuki, standing beside Kakucho, turned back at Shion, piercing him with her menacing red eyes, surmised, "You took my targets!" Originally, she and Ran were supposed to take care of Mitsuya and Smiley, but they lost track of their mission when they got into a fight.

"Well, it's not my fault that you and your boyfriend are busily flirting around Tokyo," Shion responded, beaming at Miyuki before winking at Ran. Ran, who was quiet at the side, just shrugged off Shion, rolling his eyes, turning to face Izana, who's intently stared at them.

Miyuki placed one of her hands on her hips and walked towards Shion, reasoning, "We ran into trouble, idiot!" insisting a lie that might put her in trouble, "But we took care of the first division!"

Mucho and Sanzu, who were in charge of the first division, stayed silent instead of meddling since Mucho knew Kakucho would scold Miyuki, but Shion is a blabbermouth, revealing, "Huh? Mucho took care of the first division," he said, adding, "and you weren't there! Rumor has it that you went on a date with Ran!"

Mucho massaged the back of his neck and looked away. Sometimes he can't stand Shion's obliviousness.

"No, I did not!" "Miyuki immediately disputed it, but Shion is telling the half-truth; yes, she went on a date with Ran and got into trouble, "I did-we really got in trouble," she added, glancing at Hanma, who was avoiding her gaze.

Earlier, Miyuki tried to apologize to Hanma for what happened the other day, but Hanma ignored Miyuki, avoiding another heated argument with his best friend. Miyuki was eager to hear Hanma's assurance that he wasn't mad at her, but Hanma's hectic schedule and temper caused him to lash out at Miyuki, inciting Ran to punch him.

Miyuki never trusted Kisaki Tetta, but she was thankful that he was there to stop the two from killing each other.

Changing the topic, Shion brought up Mikey and Draken, which made Hanma smile mischievously. "Kisaki crushed them both," Hanma exulted, proud of his boss and partner. Kisaki crushed them both by targeting their weak spot, which was Emma Sano.

Kisaki's malice soothed Izana, and as a result, he allowed Kisaki to manipulate him. He considered granting Kiskaki permission to kill Emma because it only makes Mikey vulnerable.

Mucho then chimed in, invoking Izana's name and voicing his thoughts, noting, "Us S-62, the worst generation, have lost our dream; now you have made it come true. This is the end for Toman."

Izana was flattered by Mucho's trust in him and, with that, Izana once again took a step forward, confidently facing his members and telling the goals of Yokohama's Tenjiku, "From now on Tenjiku will slowly rise to the top!"

"We will take over the gangs in Tokyo and get involved with the mature underground business," his remarks gave the other members goosebumps. "It doesn't matter if it's the Yakuza or not. We'll destroy anyone who will oppose us," Izana spoke like a king who was ready to conquer everything.

"We will dominate the underground world of Japan!" Izana gushed.

Watching her brothers stand tall in front of everyone made Miyuki smile. Izana and Kakucho's ambition of creating Tenjiku and dominating Japan's underground world is slowly coming true.

Feeling a little drowsy despite the tension, Miyuki made her way to the top of the cargo containers, where her boyfriend was seated. She rested her head on his shoulders and murmured, "Shion is such a blabbermouth," before wrapping her arms around one of his arms, hugging it.

"Yeah..." Ran couldn't agree more that Shion is the most obnoxious Tenjiku member. When he noticed his girlfriend's eyelids starting to droop, he questioned, "Aren't you sleepy?""

"Nope," Miyuki lied, continuing to snuggle her boyfriend's arms. As a response, Ran simply hummed. He understood that Miyuki wanted to express her support for them and her brothers, so Ran didn't bother suggesting Miyuki despite her drowsiness.

"Toman would be a pretty useless team without Mikey, right?" Shion mocked.

"Still nobody actually came... Buncha pussies," Mochi chuckled.

"No..." Kisaki disregarded, knowing Takemichi Hanagaki wouldn't give up without giving up to save his friends. Izana gazed at Kisaki, who was perched on the tops of cargo containers, his gaze fixed on the city lights of Yokohama. "He'll show up," he added.

"Huh, what do you mean?" Izana was puzzled.

Kisaki shushed Izana to listen in his surroundings as he heard revving engines of motorcycles approaching the pier. Kakucho's eyes went round, "Don't tell me..." he was astounded as he took sight of his childhood best friend, Takemichi Hanagaki, and his partner, Chifuyu Matsuno.

"Toman has finally come!" As soon as Miyuki heard Chifuyu Matsuno yell, "Everyone gather around!" she attentively stood up.

Toman is already at a disadvantage, with only fifty members compared to Tenjiku's four hundred members. Miyuki looms above the cargo, standing tall and spectating as Izana forbade her from meddling with the fight. At the same time, she's keeping an eye on Kisaki since Kakucho sent her to look after him because he finds Kisaki suspicious.

The fight began with the S-62 infamous ritual in which the two teams would send their forerunner to engage in a 1-on-1 fight before the actual battle began as the winning team will get a huge morale boost.

Shion confidently stepped to the front of the crowd, proudly proclaiming himself as former President of the Black Dragon and one of Tenjiku's Four Heavenly Kings Hayashi Ryouei, the Acting Third Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang, is his opponent.

Miyuki watched Shion acting tough, with a wicked grin on his face, but in disappointment, Shion was knocked to the ground by one punch, making her laugh. "Deserved," she murmured, impressed by Toman's forerunner.

Although they lost, Miyuki felt a rush of adrenaline through her veins as the urge to join the fight suddenly kicked in.

The moment Miyuki heard Takemichi call Kisaki's name, she looked at Kisaki's and waited for his reaction, but he remained calm and unbothered. Soon after, she turned her gaze and peered at Takemicho, who put up a brave face. "This long battle! Let's end it here!" Takemichi wailed, the tides had turned, and now it was up to Toman to defeat Kisaki!

The fight escalated quickly, and Toman was at an advantage as the battle began with Hayashi winning the 1-on-1. Therefore Miyuki's calculations are wrong! Hayashi Ryouei went all out, sending Tenjiku members on the air as he punched them.

Far from the battleground, Miyuki saw how Chifuyu Matsuno and the other Toman Vice-Captain create an opening path towards Kisaki. While the other members fought, Izana watched Toman fight with courage. "Very impressive, Toman!" he rouses.

"Shion, you never change even after two years...." Izana hissed at Shion, stomping Shion's head with his shoes as he recalled how the Black Dragon lost to Mikey two years ago. "You're weak! I bet Miyuki can punch better than you!" he said with contempt.

"I AM ACTING CAPTAIN OF THE THIRD DIVISION, HAYASHI RYOUHEI!" "Peh Yan became enraged and charged at his opponents. Tenjiku members began to quiver in panic, asking and grumbling what kind of a monster the acting third division captain is.

Done dealing with Shion, Izana makes his way into the battleground, parting the crowd of members in front of him. Peh Yan was stunned seeing Tenjiku's President, making him stare at Izana.

"Well...Revenge is totally not my style, but fight me, will you?" Izana challenge.

"Bring it on!" Peh Yan lunged recklessly towards Izana, allowing Izana to strike him with a roundhouse kick that sent him flying five meters away from Izana. This drew the attention of the other Toman members, who saw Peh Yan swiftly knocked down with a single kick.

Now that Izana has taken care of Toman's forerunner, it's time for the "Era of Brutality" to shine.

With no one in his path, Takemichi makes a run for it towards Kisaki, but before he could reach him, Mochi had jumped in front of Takemichi but Chifuyu being the best partner he is, was just right on time to catch Mochi right off guard taking him out with a kick.

Now, it's Toman 1st Division Vice Captain, Chifuyu Matsuno versus Tenjiku Four Heavenly Kings, Mochizuki Kanji.

Miyuki's eyes settled at her boyfriend, Ran, approaching Hakkai Shiba, Toman's second division vice-captain. She smirked and saw Rindou approach Toman's fourth division vice-captain, Souya Kawata. The fight is getting interesting as the Haitani brothers join the fight. They know how to pick their target.

Not so far from Ran and Rindou, Miyuki saw her brother standing in front of Takemichi. Nobody told her about this lineup! She is aware that her brother and Takemichi were childhood friends, and she hopes she could slap whoever planned this lineup.

Takemichi charged towards Kakucho, but Kakucho remained calm and single-handedly kicked Takemichi to the ground. Thus the conflict doesn't look good for Toman now that the four heavenly kings have made their move.

Looking from her right, Miyuki saw Izana with Hanma and Kisaki, and she approached them with a furrow. "Aren't you gonna fight Hanma?" she questioned, but Hanma didn't bother to look at her prompting her to sigh.

"Sister, just sit and watch," Izana ordered, crossing his legs, sitting relaxed. Miyuki walked in front of Hanma, but he didn't even bat an eye. It seems that Hanma was truly hurt because of her rejection.

Izana began storying telling the days when they were in juvie, sharing the fair share of crime they did that got them into juvie while watching the chaos. Hanma was so fascinated with Izana's story that he exclaimed 'woah' with every punch of Mochi and Mucho to Chifuyu and Seishu.

On the other hand, Miyuki kept her gaze fixed on Ran and Rindou, who had done well against Angry and Hakkai. She chuckled as she saw Rindou split on the floor, waiting for Angry to fight back.

"Haitani's brother's crime was inflicting injury causing death," Izana affirmed. Hanma immediately reacted, saying, "Oh, I know that, the infamous Roppongi Battle of the Ashes!" At that time, the largest them in Tokyo was Roppongi's 'Kyogoku,' and their captain and the vice-captain decided to go one on one with the Haitani brother.

"Roppongi Battle of the Ashes?" Miyuki asked cluelessly.

"Oh, you didn't know your boyfriend and his brother had killed someone when they were thirteen!" Hanma chortled, "Perhaps you are too young and naive to know that back then!" Ran took out the captain in one go and immediately went for Rindou's opponent, the vice-captain. With Rindou locking the vice captain's joints, his face was brutally beaten, the vice-captain didn't make it.

"Geesh! Your boyfriend is scary. He is a killer!" Hanma bantered, making Miyuki rise from her seat and fist at Hanma. "Do you have something against my boyfriend?" Miyuki seethed in white-hot anger.

"What? I'm just telling the truth!" exasperated Hanma as he sighed heavily.

"Enough now!" "Izana intervenes between a Hanma and Miyuki before Toman notices that an in-fight is brewing in Tenjiku. But Izana agrees with Hanma; Miyuki was too young and naive to comprehend their crimes, particularly Ran's.

Izana is well aware of Miyuki's admiration for Ran, and she will go to any length to ensure that her admiration for Ran is justified. "Watch your mouth, Hanma," Miyuki cautioned, her face gloomy. "I don't like your tone."

"Oh look, your boyfie and his little bro are going to take out the baby of the family," Hanma said, referring to Angry and Hakkai as the family's babies. Miyuki's attention is drawn to her boyfriend, anticipating his move like she has a Sharingan.

Ran and Rindou were taking turns against Angry and Hakkai, and they couldn't keep up with the Haitani brothers' pace. They were too quick, and their coordination was excellent. While distracted by Rindou, Ran ambushes Angry and caught Hakkai off guard, resulting in Rindou doing his joint locking technique with Hakkai. Ran then continues to strike Hakkai with his baton attacks.

"Kyah, he's amazing! "Miyuki was amazed by her boyfriend's fast thinking and move. Hanma rolled his eyes in anger as Miyuki cheered and looked at Ran, all dreamy.

Hakkai and Angry were exhausted, so they collapsed into the concert to rest. "The next time, bring your big brother, you little dependant chicks!" Ran said, insulting them.

"Yeah, just hide behind your big bro's shadow!" Rindou grinned, agreeing with his older brother. They went away, Ran gleefully twirling his baton, but before they could go, Angry and Hakkai climbed to their feet, rechallenging them, but before they could strike a hit, the brother quickly brought them down.

Miyuki's mouth was left ajar when she saw Rindou pinned Angry down and broke his legs. Angry screamed and pain; his screams were a pleasure on Ran and Rindou's ears.

With Angry out of the picture, Ran and Rindou turned against Hakkai, doing the same thing they did when they were thirteen. Rindou pins Hakkai with his joint locking techniques while Ran attacks Hakkai with his baton on the face.

"They make a pretty good team!" Miyuki commented and smiled, but her pleased grin was soon replaced by a concerned expression when she saw Angry crying. She had heard that when Souya Kawata cried, he went berserk.

Miyuki exploded from her seat and stood up, shouting, "Ran! Get out of there!" Ran looked at her with a frown on his face, not getting what she meant to say.

Miyuki was about to run down to pull away from the brothers away from Angry, but Hanma pulled her, locking her in his grasp. "Stop, don't go there. It's dangerous!"

"Let go of me, Shuji!"

"No!"

A loud thud was heard, drawing Miyuki's attention and making her eyes widen. Hanma lets go of her, and she drops to her knees. Her blood boiled with rage as she saw Ran's head slumped on the hard concrete. Her fist tightened, her breathing quickened, and her eyes glistened in tears as she gazed at her boyfriend, "RAAAAN!" she screamed angrily, drawing everyone's attention to herself.

She dashed down from the cargo containers, not bothering to ask Izana for permission to fight. Everyone who knew Miyuki's strength remained silent. Mochi and Mucho, who were concerned about her safety, attempted to take down Angry but failed.

The fight is enthralling to watch with the four heavenly kings beaten down, but Miyuki can't take it anymore. She can't take it on the sideline anymore, and adrenaline to fight is pulsating in her veins.

Hanma rose from his seat, seeing Miyuki approach Angry. "What on earth does she think she's doing?!" he murmurs.

Izana chuckled as he saw his adopted young sister. He recalls Miyuki promising to fight for him on a winter night, and he couldn't be happier. Izana has faith in Miyuki, and he knows what she can do. After all, he's the one who taught her how to fight. "Don't underestimate Miyuki because she's a girl..."

"I am not underestimating her," Hanma groaned, and beads of sweat fell from his brow. "I'm simply worried-I mean, that cry baby single-handedly knocked down Mochi and Mucho."

Izana rose from his seat and walked straight ahead with his hands in his pocket, but before going down from the cargo containers, he turned back at Hanma, saying, "Have you forgotten? Miyuki's power is almost par with Kakucho's?"

That's right, Miyuki might be a girl, but her fighting prowess is stealthy. She's more than a sweet innocent girl, she's a fighter, a fighter that will go beyond her limits to save her brothers and, of course, Ran Haitani. "And with their power combined, Toman is finished!" Izana added, "I have the best swords in this fight."

Miyuki furiously looked at Angry, "Oy, fight me, will you!" she challenged, making Angry frown, "I don't hit girls," Angry replied.

Miyuki giggled, but deep inside, she was fuming mad. Angry is making her feel inferior. "Don't be afraid to hit me because I'm a girl! Hit me because I'm your enemy!" striking a frontal assault kick that sent Angry back 10 meters.

"I promised my older brother I wouldn't hit a girl, but you're too mean!" Angry yelled, charging at Miyuki to punch her. Miyuki's fighting stance is perfect. As a result, she was able to avoid Angry's punch effortlessly.

She quickly executed a butterfly kick, causing Angry to fall to his knees. "Revenge is never my thing, but you did my boyfriend dirty!" she sassily asserted.

"I'm going to put you in the hospital like I did your brother!" "Miyuki lied to provoke Angry, and it worked just as she expected, increasing Angry's rage.

Angry throws a cross punch, which Miyuki counters with a sucker punch. He was open to attack because of his obliviousness and feelings swelling inside him. Though, he wasn't knocked out since Miyuki only gave her 80% power.

"Your punch is too weak," Angry snidely observed, "Just like your boyfriend!"

"Wait, what did you say?!" Angry's statement infuriated Miyuki, who ran recklessly towards him, copying Rindou's technique as she targeted Angry's legs to lock his joints, but Angry anticipated Miyuki's move, giving him the upper hand.

Angry kicked Miyuki in the stomach, generally in her abdomen, causing Miyuki to cough up blood. Hanma leaped out of his seat and was ready to run towards his best friend, but Izana stopped him and said, "Watch!"

Miyuki grunted, feeling discomfort in her abdomen; it hurts like a motherfucker! She hugged herself and closed her eyes, and this is what happened when's she was blinded with rage.

"See, you're weak like your boyfriend and his brother," Angry sneered.

Miyuki sat on her knees, panting, and looked at Izana, who was gazing at her with disappointment. Izana has never been disappointed in her, and watching him stare at her with contempt irritated her.

"I'm not going to lose to people like you!" "Miyuki asserted.

"Give up and walk away!" Angry muttered as he turned his back on Miyuki. Earlier, when he said that Miyuki's punch was weak, he lied that her punch was more decisive than Ran and Rindou.

Miyuki screamed, "I'm not a quitter!" Now that she pissed, sure it was a battle. Her heavy breathing got more frantic as tears rolled down her cheeks. "ONIII-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN! "Miyuki cried, calling for his older brother.

Kakucho appeared behind Angry in the blink of an eye, and Angry flew 10 meters away from Kakucho. It's undeniable that Kakucho and Miyuki like sending their opponents flying. "You are free to insult anyone, but not my sister!" Kakucho claimed.

NOTE:
Sorry, if the update took so long!
I was busy with school since our
SEM1 is close to its end.

Save your tears for the next chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10.5K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...
107K 3.5K 118
๐“‘๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป... You live a normal life as a programmer in a big company and four years ago you moved to Tokyo...
60.5K 2.4K 8
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข โœง;โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 โ”€โ”€; โœง โ•ญ โž โ. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ฆ๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–-๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘ข โ”Š โž โ. ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ”Š โž โ. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
469K 12K 28
โ”€โ”€ MAD HATTER โ€ โ€ โ€โ€ โ€ โ€โ€ โ€ โ€life is ravished by fairytales' lies; vivid events stiffened our souls, bent our minds, and falsified our hearts wit...