Naruto Lemons~

By satorischefhat

exactly what the title implies! this is where my ~sour~ naruto lemons will be published! MATURE CONTENT READ... More

Neji Modern~Flustered
Rock Lee~Pleasure Points
Gaara~Sleeping With You
!Character Requests! (CLOSED)
Sai x Naruto x Reader~Love Me Too
Itachi~Fuck Me in a Genjutsu
Kakashi~Thin Walls
Sasuke Modern~Jealousy
Kakashi~ Thinner Walls
Temari x Fem Reader~Sleepy
Sai~Masterpiece
Sasuke x Naruto x Reader(Modern)~Hormones
Deidara~True Art
Pein (Nagato)~Piercings
Not an Update! Sorry! Please Read!
Gaara (Modern)~No Strings Attached
Neji~Honeymoon
Naruto~Shadow Clone Love
No Strings Attached
Kakashi x Male Reader~Hold It
Deidara~True Art PART TWO
Kakashi (Modern)~I Can't Wait to See You (Part One)
Sasuke Modern~Appreciation
Ino x Fem Reader~Gorgeous
Kakashi (Modern)~I Can't Wait To See You (PART TWO)
QUOTEV SPECIAL
final author's note

Kakashi~Copycat

26K 204 138
By satorischefhat

You were sitting on the couch with your book waiting for Kakashi to come home. You had just moved into his apartment and he was sent out on a mission soon after. You were nervous for him to get back because it would be the first night you've spent together. You had been dating for several months and the most the two of you had done was make out, with the occasional grope/grinding but you were always fully clothed and it was only because of the heat of the moment. There were a few times, you had almost let your hormones take over, but you wanted to wait until the time was right. You definitely weren't opposed to the idea of having sex with him, he was incredibly attractive and you adored him with your entire being. You loved that he would only show you his face and you loved every bit of it, even his beauty mark by his lower lip.

You had finished your book and realized that you would have to go to the book shop tomorrow to pick out a few more. You placed your book on a bookshelf and looked at all of the other titles, thumbing over the familiar titles of the books that you have enjoyed and the books you didn't care for. Your eyes landed on a book you didn't recognize and you pulled the orange book off of the shelf. This must be one of the books Kakashi is always reading. You thought to yourself before looking at the title. 'Icha Icha Paradise' What kind of book is this? You walked to the couch, book in hand, and took a seat. You opened it up to a random page just to see what kind of book it was.

'He slid his hand up her thigh, completely ignoring her skirt. His fingers curled over the waistband of her panties and he began to pull them down.'

Your eyes widened in shock and you felt heat rushing up to your face. You had no idea that Kakashi had read these types of books. You blushed furiously, remembering all the times he sat with you on the couch (before you moved in) reading this book. You often felt his gaze on you when you both read together, you never thought to ask him what he was reading. Was he imagining me? Oh stop thinking like that! You looked back down at the page and continued to read.

'He slipped a finger inside of her dripping womanhood and she moaned his name with pleasure.

"Oh! Please.. Stop teasing me~" She moaned sweetly in his ear. He smirked down at her before sliding another finger inside, earning him a moan of pleasure and satisfaction. He rubbed her gently, but before she finished, he brought his hand up to his mouth and sucked her juices off of his fingers.

"You taste so good~" He said, causing the woman below him to blush a deep shade of red.'

"Whatcha reading?" You nearly jumped out of your skin, quickly hiding the book behind your back. You look up to see your boyfriend staring at you intensely with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh! Hi Kakashi, I wasn't expecting you to be home until tomorrow!" You said, ignoring his question. You were also trying so hard not to blush but you could tell that you were failing.

"Yeah, well we finished the mission a little earlier than expected. What were you reading?" He asked again, taking a seat on the opposite side of the couch.

"Oh well that's good! Was the mission a success? Did Naruto and Sasuke get along?" You laughed nervously, leaning your back against the armrest of the couch as if it would conceal the book better.

"Yes. No. What were you reading, Y/n?" He asked, shifting himself to his hands and knees. He crawled over to you, stopping when he was hovering over you. You gulped as his eye stared directly into yours.

"Just another book. Nothing too crazy." You looked into his eye and then to his mask where you saw the outline of his nose and mouth. He seemed to notice you staring at his mask so he pulled it down.

"The blush on your face tells me otherwise.." He said softly, leaning down and planting a kiss on your jaw.

"I-I'm just happy to see you, Kakashi.. You always make me blush.." You say, hoping he doesn't press the issue.

"I suppose you're right. You're always blushing when I compliment you and kiss you." He said, placing a kiss on your cheek, then one to your lips. You kissed him back sweetly. You loved kissing him. Not only were you one of the few people who got to see his face, but you were the only person who got to kiss it. He pulled away from the kiss and leaned closer to your ear.

"But I want to know why you were blushing before you knew I was here." He whispered, sending chills down your spine. You decided to ignore him and pull him into another kiss which he didn't seem to mind. Your lips moved perfectly together and you loved every second of it. His tongue trailed over your bottom lip but you kept your mouth closed. He groaned slightly but then bit your bottom lip, causing you to gasp. He slipped his tongue into your mouth and you submitted, letting him explore. He snaked his arms around your waist to pull you closer to him. He pulled away, disconnecting the string of saliva that was between you. He placed you back against the couch but something felt different. You gasp in realization that the book was gone and Kakashi now held it in his hands, holding it up so the cover was facing you.

"So this is why you were blushing so hard." He let out a low chuckle. Your heart was beating incredibly fast right now.

"W-well yeah! I had no idea th-that you were into those kinds of books.." You stuttered as the blush on your cheeks grew a deeper shade of red. He looked at you, then at the book and smirked.

"Well it seems that you were enjoying them too." You shook your head in denial.

"N-no! I- That's not what-"

"You look so cute when you're flustered." He said, lightly grabbing your chin and placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"If you're not into them, then I suppose you'll be okay after I read a section out loud." He said, causing my heart to skip a beat. I gulped as he opened the book to a random page.

"He grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist and turned around to sit her on the kitchen counter. He unwrapped her legs from him and spread them apart, tracing his fingers gently across her thighs. He worked his way up to her hips and gripped the sides of her panties before pulling them down. Once the garment was discarded, he turned back to the woman who was starting to leak upon his counter-"

"Stop!" You took the book from him and closed it. You stood up and walked over to the shelf to put it away but Kakashi was already in front of you.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" He asked, tracing your blushing cheek with his thumb.

"I didn't want to hear anymore.." You said quietly. It was only a half truth. He sounded so sexy reading those words and it made your face incredibly red, but at the same time, you wanted him to be doing those things to you instead of reading them to you.

"Oh? And why is that?" He asked innocently, though you know he was far from innocent. You thought about what to say and you knew it was definitely the right time. You were ready to be his.

"You're the Copy-Cat Ninja. Can you copy more than jutsus?" You asked, looking up to meet his gaze. His breathing seemed to stop for a second while your question registered. His mouth curled up into a smirk before he pressed his lips to yours. The kiss felt much different than the rest, this one held passion, lust, and hunger. You kissed him back and tossed the book aside before running your fingers through his hair, untying his headband in the process. He placed a hand on your waist while the other held your cheek. He licked the bottom of your lip once again but this time you allowed him entrance. He trailed his tongue to every corner of your mouth before pulling back to kiss your jaw and down to your neck. He quickly found your sweet spot and began sucking it, gently nipping at your skin as well.

"Mmhmm.. Kakashi~" A little moan escaped your mouth and Kakashi's ears perked up at the sound of his name. He slid his hands down to the back of your thighs and lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around him and he carried you to your guys' shared bedroom. He placed you gently on the bed and crawled over the top of you. He pressed his lips against yours once more before his strong hand found your waist. He slipped his hand under your shirt and rested on the bare skin of your waist, slowly moving up and down. He pulled back and tugged at the hem of your shirt.

"Is this okay?" He asked, worried to be doing something you were uncomfortable with.

"Do they do this in your books?" You asked, watching him blush this time.

"They uh.. Do a lot more than this in the books.." He said, looking at you as a light pink tinted his cheeks.

"Then do what you do best, Copycat." You spoke in a seductive tone that caused something to snap in Kakashi. He sat back and pulled you towards him by your waist before lifting your t-shirt over your head, leaving you in your bra and shorts. He looked over your body and his hands traced up and down your sides.

"Beautiful.." He said softly, admiring your body for a moment. You blushed at his compliment and leaned in to kiss him, tangling your fingers in his hair. You tilted his head to deepen the kiss and you felt his hands making their way to undo your bra. You pulled back and pushed his hands away and he looked worried.

"You need to lose some layers too. I don't think it's fair if I'm half naked while you're still in mission gear." You smirk at him and he takes your hand and puts it on his jounin vest zipper.

"I undressed you. Now you get to be the 'Copycat'." He said in a low voice. You bit your lip as he let you unzip his vest before tossing it to the floor. Your hands made their way to the hem of his shirt and you pulled it up, and with his, you got it off of him. You looked over his toned muscled body and flushed. I have the sexiest boyfriend in the world. You thought to yourself.

"Painting a mental picture are we?" He smirked, causing you to blush yet again. He laid you back down on the bed and started kissing you neck, quickly finding a sweet spot. He licked the area before sucking and gently pulling at your skin with his teeth.

"Mmhm~" Your moan caused Kakashi to move a hand behind your back, unhooking your bra with only a little difficulty. He tossed it aside and started trailing kisses down your neck and your collarbone before reaching your breast. He started sucking gently over your nipple causing it to hard as he used his hand to massage the other. He flicked his tongue over your erect bud before lightly nipping at it. He turned to give the other one the same affection.

"Ah~ Kakashi!~" You moan his name as your fingers tug at his silver hair. He lifted his head to look at your face with a smirk on his.

"I like it when you say my name like that. Would you do it again for me?" He asked sweetly. You blush and look away, embarrassed. You heard him chuckle before he kissed the valley between your breasts.

"Guess I'll have to earn it then~" He said, trailing wet kisses down your chest and stomach, stopping right where your shorts were at. He took his hands and grabbed the waistband of your shorts, pulling them down. You lifted your butt slightly to help him get them off easier. He tossed your shorts aside and placed two fingers against the fabric, causing you to whimper slightly at the new feeling.

"Y/n, you're soaked.." He whispered seductively. You shivered at his words and he started to rub you through the fabric.

"Mm don't tease me please.." You pouted, causing the new sensation to stop completely.

"Will you say my name the way you did before?" He said, pressing his fingers back to the fabric.

"Please.. Don't tease me, Kakashi~" You looked at him with lustful eyes and he quickly pulled your panties down. He pressed his hand against your dripping woman hood and rubbed against you for a few moments.

"Fuck you're so wet." He said in a husky voice before slipping a finger inside of you.

"Mhmm~ Kakashi~ T-that feels nice~" You moan as he pumps his finger in and out. At the sound of your praise, he slipped another finger in. He enjoyed hearing your lovely moans and he loved hearing his name come from your sweet lips. He looked at you and saw you staring at him with so much love and lust. He took his hand away and you frowned before watching him bring his hand up to his mouth, sucking on his two fingers that were just inside of you. You blushed furiously as you remembered the book.

"You taste so sweet." He said, causing you to blush intensely. He brought his head down and kissed your stomach down to your entrance. He trailed his tongue along your entrance, taking a little extra time around your clit, licking and sucking as you moaned with pleasure.

"Ngh~ K-Kakashi~" You breathed out his name in such a way, he plunged his tongue inside of you. You bit your lip as he licked you as if you were going to melt soon. You start to feel a knot forming in your stomach as he moves his tongue back to your clit.

"Kakashi~ I think I'm gonna~" You moaned as you were about to reach your climax but he quickly removed his tongue and hovered back over you.

"Kakashi~ Why did you-" He cut off your pouting by putting his fingers back inside of you, causing you to gasp.

"I want to see your face when you cum for me." He said, staring deeply into your eyes as his fingers circled over your clit, causing the sensation to build up again.

"Mmhhmm~ Kakashi~" You whimpered as you felt the sensitivity rising in you.

"I know baby, I know." He mumbled looking at your blushing face. He thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Ngh~ AH!~" You whimpered as you let loose all over his hand. You were breathing heavily as he licked your juices off of his hand. You took advantage of this time to flip the two of you over, earning a surprised look from your lover.

"My turn." You said in a seductive tone. His face was tinted pink as you planted kisses on his jaw, working down to his neck and chest. You sucked and nibbled at his neck as he had done to yours and he emitted a soft low moan. You trailed your kisses down his abdomen and stopped at his waistline, gripping the elastic band and pulling them down past his hips. He sat up and scooted to the side of the bed to kick off his pants. You stood up and knelt down in front of him, his eyes never once leaving your body. You pressed your hand against his hard member, begging to be free from the boxers it was confined in. You rubbed your hand up and down, earning a groan from Kakashi.

"I guess I deserve this for being a tease, huh?" He sighed from the pleasurable friction. However, it wasn't enough and he wanted more.

"Are you gonna moan my name too?" You teased him, applying more pressure to his clothed member.

"Y/n~" His breathing hitched in the back of his throat when you applied more pressure. Satisfied with his answer, you pull his boxers down and allow his erection to spring forward. You assumed that he was big from feeling him against you, but you wouldn't have guessed he would be this big. He watches you with anticipation as you spit on your hand and start stroking his length. He closed his eyes as he felt your hand sliding up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck~" He moaned as you placed his tip into your mouth. You let your tongue swirl around his head, licking up the precum that leaked from his slit. You slowly started to bob your head up and down, using your hand to stroke what you couldn't take into your mouth. He gripped his hands into your hair, not forcing you down, but just to feel you moving your head. He sighed with pleasure.

"Y/n~ You do that so well~" He praised you in his husky voice and you hummed against him, sending vibrations through him.

"Holy shit.. Y/n if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum..~" He was breathing heavier and you took that as a challenge. You looked up into your lover's eyes and shoved more of him into your mouth, causing you to gag when his head hit the back of your throat. You hummed against his member and felt it starting to twitch.

"Y/n.. I'm about to-" You pulled him out of your mouth but you opened your mouth wide as his warm sticky cum shot into your mouth. He watched you with a blush painted across his face as you swallowed every bit of his cum. Pulling away, you licked your lip where some of his fluids had escaped. He picked you up and threw you onto the bed.

"I don't think I can wait anymore, Y/n.." He spoke before kissing your neck. You were about to question what he meant but you felt his member growing against you and you understood perfectly what he meant.

"I'm ready, Kakashi~" You said, causing him to grin and plant a kiss on your forehead. He positioned himself in front of your entrance, using his hand to guide him. He slowly pushed himself halfway inside and saw your face scrunched up with pain. He bent down and kissed your neck softly.

"Y/n, we can stop if you want to. I don't want you to be uncomfortable-"

"No. Just give me a second. I just need to adjust to your size. You're so big.." You blush from underneath him and he smirks with a blush on his cheeks.

"Okay, Y/n.. I'm gonna go a bit more." He said and you nodded as he slowly but surely pushed himself the rest of the way in. You both stared at each other lovingly and lustfully.

"I love you so much, Y/n." He said as he kissed your jaw.

"I love you too, Kakashi. I think I'm ready for you to start moving now." You spoke, breathing heavily as he thrusted in and out slowly. He might have been taking his time, but when he thrusted back in, he was hitting so deep.

"Kakashi~ F-faster please~" You moaned into his ear and he obliged. He picked up his pace and his breathing picked up as well.

"Fuck you're so deep, Kakashi~" You whimpered as he was hitting your g-spot with each thrust. Hearing your words triggered him to pound into you harder and faster.

"So fucking tight..~" He grunted as he felt the knot starting to form in his stomach. You wrapped your legs around him for him to hit deeper, causing you to moan his name with pleasure.

"Y/n, I need to-"

"You feel so good, Kakashi~" You moaned and his heart skipped a beat. He wanted you to feel good but he wasn't going to cum inside of you, he didn't want you to be mad at him if he did. Even if it was due to the heat of the moment.

"You make a mess of me, Y/n." He kissed your neck before swiftly unwrapping your legs from his waist and pulling out, cumming all over your stomach and breasts.

"It appears that I've made a mess of you as well." He smirked at you before grabbing his shirt from the floor and cleaning you up as well as he could. You sat up slowly, reaching for your clothes before he set his hand on your bare waist.

"You think I'm gonna let you leave before you finish?" He was looking at you directly in the eyes and you blushed at his lewd words. He slowly traced his hand back down to your entrance and began massaging your swollen clit. You whimpered at his touch because he had made you so sensitive earlier.

"Kakashi~" You whimpered and he kissed your neck, lightly nipping at the hickey he had previously left.

"I know, you've made me feel so good tonight and I want to make you feel good too~" He whispered in your ear, sending shivers throughout your body. He was massaging your clit in just the right way, it made your legs shake.

"Ngh~ Kakashi~ I feel like~" You start whimpering even louder than before as the sensitivity rises,

"It's okay, Y/n~ Cum for me please~" He said it in such a sweet voice as your whimpers and moans filled his ears.

"Oh Kakashi!~" You moaned as you let yourself release into his hand for a second time that night. Your breathing became synced with his as you both stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

"Let's get cleaned up, yeah?" He smiled at you and you smiled back.

You stood up and started running out of the room with him following close behind you. You couldn't run very fast since your legs felt like jelly from the previous activities. You were giggling all the way to the bathroom and he caught you in the doorway. He pressed your back to his chest and placed little kisses all over your neck causing you to giggle. He turned you around and kissed you on the lips as he blindly felt for the knob for the bathtub. He broke from the kiss and set the temperature before lifting you up and placing you in the bath, getting in behind you.

For the rest of the bath, he took liberty in washing you up himself, getting a little handsy with some areas, but only in a cheeky way. You leaned against him in the hot soapy water and he played with your hair, kissing the top of your head occasionally.

"I love you, Kakashi."

"I love you too, Y/n."

~End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
280K 3.8K 76
A series of one-shots with anime boys and girls of your choosing~! Requests are welcome (as long as I know it)~! Can range from Fluff to Lemons~! Any...
47.6K 1.2K 17
this is story of you and iruka also there will be lemon but I will let you guys know when it happens! 😉 this also my first time writing a fanfic so...
233K 2K 24
Requests closed as mentioned in the title. Discontinued 15/10 ____________ The title says it all. Want a steamy time with your fave character? You've...