Ana taught me (N.H.au )

By Niallers_Rainbow

Today I met her , her name is Ana. She's pretty thin and beautiful. I'm friends with this girl Ana. I've star... More

Before
Lesson 1) Fasting
Lesson 2) Listen to the insults
Lesson 3) Lying is better
Lesson 4) life just sucks
Lesson 5) deny it
Lesson 6) on your own means no distraction
Lesson 8) No dinner with friends
Lesson 9) Work out until you can't walk
Lesson 10) you want me death
Lesson 11) Search for help cus' you need it
Lesson 12) tell the truth
Lesson 13) acceptence isn't always there
Lesson 14) Dear Niall
Lesson 15) Gay rehab
F******
Lesson 16) You're good in speeching if you speak out of the heart
Lesson 17) Tables turned
Lesson 18) perfection is accepting yourself
Lesson 19) She's back and you better run this time
Lesson 20) Back at the bottom
Lesson 21) The weight is heavier
Lesson 22) Stop pushing them away
Lesson 23) We can blame everyone
Lesson 24) Have fate
Lesson 25) Ana takes lives

Lesson 7) Fainting is a good sign

60 3 3
By Niallers_Rainbow

*EDITED*

Nialls POV

It's been a week since I yelled at Harry and Liam. I didn't talk to him them and they didn't talk to me.
I lost my friend , my own fucking friends. I currently weight 101 lbs.
I worked out more and still purge.
But I do skip P.E. since coach Hemmings is watching me with hawk eyes. Josh has bothered me   again he screamed things like "run one extra mile, so you might lose some weight" "your parents must hate you a lot" "piggy" "Fat ass" and more.

It's time to go to school , I jog until I get dizzy. "C'mon keep running you're not dying" Ana said.
I run further until black spots are in the front of my eyes. I lose my balance and collapse to the ground.

I open my eyes again , everything is blurry. A face is hanging above me.
It's a girly face , brown eyes , brown locks of hair. She says something, I can't hear her. I think she yells , someone else kneels down a boy.
They keep yelling but I can't hear them, It's like i'm deaf or something. I start coughing , blood on my clothes. Wait coughing blood is no good sign. The voices are growing louder and now I finally hear them but I still see them unclear 'NIALL!' They scream , I whimper.
'Say something' the guy said 'd-dizzy' I murmured , ambulance sirenes are  sounding not for away. I feel myself slip away again but the girl hits my cheek 'stay' she demanded.
I try hard , a drop of water falls on my face. Everything disappears.

Ariana's POV
I walk casually on the street , I see Niall run . He's awfully pale and he's skinny, in like really skinny.
Then suddenly he collapse to the ground. I hang above him and scream his name. He opens his eyes after a while but he doesn't seem to function. 'Niall do you hear me?' I asked he looks at me confused.
Then I see this guy on the street, I recognize him from the high school 'You please help!' I yelled as loud as possible. He runs to me 'Omg Niall' he said. 'Niall! it's Liam!' He yelled in panic.
Niall starts coughing and he coughs blood. He looks in shock , my heart beat faster this isn't good.
Liam decides to call an ambulance.
'NIALL' I yelled again he whimpers.
'D-dizzy' he said weakly , his eyes shut almost, I slap his cheek.
'Stay' I demanded the ambulance sirenes come closer.
Liam sits next to him again, a tear rolls from his cheek and falls on Nialls face. He faints and the paramedics take him into the ambulance. Let's pray for the best.

Liam's POV
Ariana could only go with Niall. Now i'm sitting here in my chair not listening to what my French teacher is talking about. 'vous sont même écouter?' The french teacher said stern.
'Wha?' I said sleepy she looks at me angrily 'Out of my class' she said with her annoying french accent. I sigh and stand up with a resting bitch face.

It's break time and I sit down next to Zayn. He's laughing with Perrie his girlfriend. Josh is flirting with Leigh-Anne and she tries to shake him off not interested at all , not that it would stop him.

'Liam i'm talking to you!' Zayn said irritated. 'What sorry' I asked.
He shakes him head 'You seem off' he said. I see Harry looking through the whole canteen it's like he's searching for someone, our eyes meet. He walks to me 'Have you seen Niall I need to speak to him?' I close my eyes for a moment. I swallow thickly , tears burning in my eyes.
I open my eyes again and I see Perrie and the other girls looking concerned, Zayn looks worried too.
I don't seem to find the words before I know I walk away from them, go to the boys toilettes and lock myself.

Tears run down my cheeks , I don't want to talk about it. Everything replays in my head the moment Ariana called for help. The moment his words came out trembling. His cheek bones were so visible. His face was not the only thing what was skinny, his whole body looked like if you would touch it, it would break. He was sickening skinny , anorexic.

Wait...what if Niall is anorexic ,what if it's true. Guys can't get anorexia right? or I didn't see Niall eat since...I can't even remember. That's maybe the reason he fainted at P.E. and also the reason he fainted this morning.
He's starving himself , how couldn't I see ! I've been so dumb.
But why would he? He was already skinny , he was perfect just the way he was.

I unlock the toilettes and walk up to Zayn. I push him a side and walk quickly through the halls and hide outside. I run to Niall's house , I knock his mom opens tear stained cheeks. I hug her , she knows me from before so it wasn't awkward.
'I have to talk to you Miss' I said she nods and let me in.

'I guess the young lady Ariana called you?' She nods 'I did some research in what might be the reason why Niall fainted and what got my attention was his really really petit body' I said not quite sure how to bring this sweet.
'He's skin and bones, I think you agree with me? I think he might be anorexic' I said she gasps.
'That would explain his no eating in the beginning but he does eat dinner so that's weird' she said.
'Every night?' I asked , she nods.
'He does , not much but he does' she said. 'You can go to his room and find something "accidentally " ' she said with an hint.

'I don't want him to get angry' I said thinking out loud.
'He doesn't have to find out' she said smiling cheeky.
I smile and hit upstairs, the smell of Nialls cologne is filling my nostrils.
I look around , posters of derby players. Niall always been a big derby fan I remember he was watching a match of the day before in French class, that were gold times. I open some cabinets , a booklet , some blank papers , papers who aren't blank, marked essays.

I decide to open the booklet.

Started weight: 163
Current weight: 160
Lost: 3 lbs

More of these pages are found , he was genuinely busy with his body.
Than I find a schedule between the papers on his desk.
Monday: drink lots of water
Tuesday: chew on chewing gum if your hungry
Wednesday: eat an apple
Thurseday: only water
Friday: drink black coffee and eat an apple.

Tears burn in my eyes , he thought he needed to lose weight. He didn't have to, he was skinny long before he start losing weight. I run downstairs with the papers. His mom looks up.
Tears run down my cheeks she stands quickly up and hugs me.
I show her everything 'My baby thinks he's overweighted' she cried.

'We have to talk to him' I said with a shaky breath. His mother agrees.
After a while we get a call from the hospital saying that we have to come.

In the hospital Niall is awake but pale, really pale and the bones of his arms stick out. It's the worst thing i've seen in my whole entire life.
His mom cries over him 'Why?' She sobbed. Niall looks death out of his eyes , his blue sparkly eyes are dull.
'Mrs Horan? I want to talk about Mr Horan's condition' the doctor said entering the room.
'Niall is extreem underweight , this have to change quickly' the doctor said stern.
'I would make a diet for Niall to follow so he can gain weight until he's at a normal weight again' the doctor said.
Niall just stares at space 'A good average would be 163 lbs' he said.
That's still almost nothing 'No!' Niall yelled 'I'm not gonna weight that much' he said anxious biting his lip , when he realised what he said, he covers his mouth. 'I shouldn't have say that' he whispered to himself.

I bow down and hug him tight , tears roll down my cheeks. He's so insecure about something so stupid.
I start sobbing in his arms , it tingles in my stomach. 'Liam please stop crying or i'll end up crying too' he begged. I can't stop crying , he's feeling horrible and I wasn't there for him and neither Harry. Niall sniffs and hiccups , a sign thay he is also crying. I look up and see his mom left.

Niall and mine eyes meet , the ocean blue meets my chocolate brown. We stare at each other like we are the only ones in the room.I bow forward but Nialls hand flies to my face , he looks at me weirdly. I'm embaressed I tried to kiss him , what the fuck happend to me. Why would I kiss him? He's amazing but loving goes a way to far. 'sorry I didn't know what got into me' I said standing up run out. Leaving him.

Niall's POV
Liam left me , why did he try to kiss me? He's straight he can't just try to kiss me. I'm not gay , I love girls and feel nothing for boys...right?
I'm so confused and tired 'Are you tired?' The doctor asked. I nod.
'Go to sleep' the doctor said.
I drift slowly asleep.

Liam's POV
I texted Harry's mom that I had to go home. When i'm home I see my mom with a frown 'Your school called , saying you're not there , is there anything you want to talk about?' She said stern. My lip start trembling , it's turning a soft spot 'My friend N-niall he passed out on the street , he happend to be anorexic' I said tears burn in my eyes.
My mon hugs me 'Why didn't you tell me?! Be there for him , show him his perfect the way he is , support him' my mom said. She hugs me.

'M-mom i'm just scared to lose him , we might not be best friends but it feels not right without him' I sobbed.
'It's gonna be okay , tell me more about the boy' she said rubbing my back.

I talked for 2 hours straight about Niall , my mom listened the whole entire time. 'Liam you probably gonna be shocked about what I'm gonna say but don't you have a crush on the boy?' I look at with big eyes.

'No , no I don't! I like girls I love girls' I said in stress. 'I have a crush on Sophia not on Niall fucking Horan' I said. 'Don't curse' my mom said.
'I don't like Niall' I said.

---------------------------------
Niam? Nariana? What do you ship?
Niam or Nariana?
I like this update it's not my worst.
Comment and vote please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
66K 2.2K 22
Book 1 °Eyelash° Book 2 °Ninety Days° Book 3 °ilomilo° Book 4 °COPYCAT° Book 5 °Her Future° --- Separate Billie series •Blonde• 18+ ---- "Ninety days...
Ana By Sierra

ChickLit

62.4K 1.8K 61
Life as a child was amazing. Your weight didn't matter. Your clothes didn't matter. Your parents money didn't matter. All that mattered was who you...
327 91 18
"My God, how stupid you are Ana. How can you even think about it. I am sure your stupidity is gonna ruin you one day" Taylor yelled. How can you ruin...