Magic Island | [A TXTzy Story]

By MinariStan

The story of 11 different mythical creatures on a magical island made to prepare them for the future. Where m... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The Gorgon
Chapter 3: Demon and Angel
Chapter 4: Friendships
Chapter 5: Roommates
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: Conflict
Chapter 8: Lady Death
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Identity
Chapter 11: An Effort
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: First Kiss
Chapter 14: Curiosity
Chapter 15: The Stranger
Chapter 16: Beauty
Chapter 17: The Brother
Chapter 18: Twins
Chapter 19: Competition
Chapter 20: Secret
Chapter 21: Worried
Chapter 22: Relationships
Chapter 23: Back... again
Chapter 24: Nervousness
Chapter 25: Questions
Chapter 26: Daughter
Chapter 27: Guardian Angel
Chapter 28: Just Friends
Chapter 29: Broken
Chapter 30: Mending
Chapter 31: First Date
Chapter 33: His Revenge Pt.2
Chapter 34: Death
Chapter 35: Family

Chapter 32: His Revenge

252 20 3
By MinariStan

Yeji and Yeonjun finally find the person they were looking for, or demon in this case. Ryujin was flying around frantically until she made eye contact with Yeji. The succubus flew down to see Yeji smiling at her nervously while holding Yeonjun's hand. The vampire moved up slowly and said in a worried tone, "Anything?"

Ryujin shakes her head as Yeji says, "W-we have to report him missing then... M-maybe something bad happened to him." Ryujin says, "Yeji, please. He's not just a vampire but also your brother. If anything he got drunk and is stuck somewhere randomly. I've barely checked the entire island yet so we just have to keep looking. Hyunjin's strong, we just have to find him."

Yeji bites her lip worried as Yeonjun says, "We're going to report it to the main office." Ryujin turns to the gorgon as he says, "They'll help us look. More eyes in the sky is always a good thing, right?" Yeji nods her head as Ryujin sighs, "I guess..." She turns to fly away until she notices two other familiar faces.

Chaeryeong and Taehyun stare at her from afar. Ryujin closes her wings on her back as she walks up to them. Chaeryeong bites her lip, "Let's talk." Ryujin nods her head saying, "Still mad at me?" The mermaid nods her head slightly as Ryujin sighs and lets Chaeryeong lead them to a more private spot.

Taehyun walks up to Yeji and Yeonjun is confused as he asks, "What's with the worried looks?" Yeji whispers, "Hyunjin's been missing." Taehyun's eyes widened because he remembered Ryujin looking for him but never expected it to be this bad. Yeonjun asks, "Can you talk to fish and help us look for him in the sea?" Taehyun says a bit offended, "Did you just assume I can talk to fish? Just because my dad is the god of the ocean?" Yeonjun nods hesitantly as Taehyun pouts, "Well, I can but... I don't assume you can talk to snakes. Do I?" Yeonjun replies, "I can talk to snakes." Taehyun pouts again, "Not my point but I will help you. I'll wait for Chaeryeong then we can help find your brother." Yeji smiles softly, "Thank you."

"Do you think I'm evil?"

"Your mom's evil."

Ryujin rolls her eyes, "So what? There's a reason I don't stay with her or my brother. I don't like them, Chaer." Chaeryeong whispers, "T-then why did you not tell us? Did you not trust us?" Ryujin replies, "This is exactly why! I'm the same Ryujin you love to hang out with but since you found out my lineage, you've been avoiding me. I just want to be normal, Chaer."

Chaeryeong glances at her eyes, "I was scared." Ryujin stays quiet as Chaeryeong says, "I was scared. I was scared that everything you told me was a lie and that everything that happened between us was fake. I was scared that you set me up with Taehyun for your evil plan and–"

Ryujin interrupts, "You're overthinking again." Chaeryeong raises her voice, "Which is why I'm here. I'm here to apologize. I overreacted and didn't think straight. I'm sorry." Ryujin smiles softly, "Apology accepted. I'm glad you don't hate me. I really like hanging out with you." Chaeryeong says, "Me too. I'm sorry for judging." Ryujin replies, "It's fine. I'm glad you came to me and apologized."

...

"Haven't we been here before?"

Yuna hushes him then whispers, "Y-yeah, it's where you left me. Is the pentagram on your palm?" Kai nods as Yuna says, "I've set up the others, so we're set." Yuna turns into her pixie form as Kai waits outside patiently.

Yuna flew into Jungkook's cave and two things caught her eyes. The newly placed cage and Kai's scythe in the wall. But Jungkook wasn't there. Yuna quickly flies into the cage and scouts around. Her eyes widened at the chained up Hyunjin. He was unconscious and obviously fatigued. Yuna flew up to the ceiling and found a hidden spot for Kai to hide in. She quickly drew a pentagram on the floor and muttered a spell to teleport him in.

Kai gasps for air as Yuna quickly places her hand on his mouth. She whispers, "Hyunjin is here. I see your scythe but it's changed to the wall." Kai asks, "And Jungkook?" She whispers, "Not-"

"Wakes, wakey!"

Kai and Yuna stay quiet as Jungkook enters his cave. Hyunjin slowly lifts his head as Jungkook opens the door. He cracks his knuckles and crouches down to Hyunjin's level.

Jungkook scoffs and says, "You're a tough one. Still not talking after all I've done or threatened. It's fine, I don't mind. I can get information on my own."

Hyunjin glares at him as Jungkook stands and suddenly kicks him straight in the jaw. He kicks again and Hyunjin definitely feels his jaw shattering along with some of his teeth falling.

Yuna has to cover her mouth from crying out loud as Kai slowly covers her eyes and whispers in her ear, "Shh... he's going to be fine. Just breathe, we can't get caught."

Jungkook wipes the blood from his foot as he places both his palms on Hyunjin. The pentagram beneath him glows as Jungkook uses Hyunjin's infinite life source to heal the vampire.

Hyunjin looks up at Jungkook again and the demon kicks him again. This repeats for several minutes. After the final time of healing Hyunjin, Jungkook grips his hair and hisses, "I didn't do that because you're uncooperative. I did that because of everything I've heard you did to my sister."

Hyunjin's eyes slowly widen as Jungkook drops his head. He chuckles, "So you're her lover, eh? Taking advantage of my poor Ryujin. Abusing the fact that you have everything she needs! YOU'RE GARBAGE!" Jungkook kicks him again but this time in his stomach.

Hyunjin spits blood as he stutters, "I-I love her." Jungkook scoffs and picks him up by the hair again, "Say that again."

Hyunjin stutters, "I-I said, I love her. I wasn't using her. Everyone saw our relationship as a give and take and that we were only together because we had what the other needed. But I didn't see it like that. I don't care what you think of me except for this one thing. I love Ryujin and I will always love her even if she doesn't love me back."

Jungkook eyes him and drops his head. He sits down in front of Hyunjin and says, "That's good... Over the years, I've learned to see through people's lies and you're not lying. So let me tell you my story..."

Flashback

"TAE!"

Jungkook looked around confused. They planned to meet here. Did he just abandon him?

"Up here, Kook." Jungkook looks up to see Taehyun standing on the tree branch. He says, "Hurry, I bought us as much time as we got." Jungkook chuckles and places the sack of gold over his shoulder. It was at least 100 pounds of gold. But they were vampires. It was part of the contract.

See, Jungkook and Taehyung weren't originally vampires. Both were demons who grew up together and were the closest of all. Many were convinced they were brothers and that's how they lived their life. Taehyung's parents were killed in a war. Lady Death abandoned Jungkook like she did with all her last children. The two were orphans and were poor.

They would remain orphans forever but being poor was temporary. They grew a small fortune off mercenary jobs. Defending cargo, escorting people, or attacking certain individuals. They gained a strong reputation and that's what led them to this job.

An ambitious family of vampires hired them for the biggest heist they'd ever heard off. Hundred pounds of gold hidden in a fortress of another rich family. They were to steal the gold and they'd get two things in return. The powers of a vampire and 10% of the goods they'd stolen.

Jungkook chuckles as Taehyung glances back at him. They were tree hopping back to the Hwang estate. Taehyung asks, "What's so funny?" Jungkook smiles, "I can finally buy that house I told you about. Then maybe get you some better clothes." Taehyung scoffs, "What's wrong with my clothes now?"

Jungkook stays quiet as Taehyung says offended, "Well you definitely can't buy kindness, you're still an asshole." Jungkook chuckles as he says, "We're here."

The two jump down onto the large house with the gold behind them. Jungkook and Taehyun stand in front of Mr. Hwang, Hyunjin and Yeji's grandfather.

Taehyung gestures to Jungkook who tosses the gold on the floor. Jungkook says, "A deal is a deal. We'll take our split and we'll be on our way."

Mr. Hwang makes his guards count the gold and eyes the two. Taehyung makes eye contact with him and notices a different vibe in his eyes. He glances at Jungkook and notices a dark figure appearing behind him. Taehyung quickly shoves Jungkook away as a grim reaper appears from nowhere and stabs his scythe forward.

The edge of the scythe pierces through Taehyung's chest as Jungkook stands up in shock. He notices Taehyung's red eyes and fangs extended. The grim reaper's scythe won't kill him. He's immortal. Suddenly the grim reaper drips a potion in Taehyung's face. His eyes then returned to normal as the fangs started to disappear. Jungkook yells, "NOOOO!"

Taehyung's eyes slowly closed as he couldn't even mutter his last words. Mr. Hwang stomps the ground and yells, "KILL THE DEMON!" Jungkook quickly ran out leaving the gold and his best friend behind.

Flashback end...

"I lost someone I loved because of your family. Now pay for your grandfather's sin and bring me Yeji."

Hyunjin chuckles and says, "No." Jungkook's anger rises hearing his laughter as he stands back and hisses, "Then I don't need you alive, I need the Hwang's heir not some disgraced son. I didn't want to kill anyone doing this but you're making it harder for me and I'm running out of time. Your body should be enough to draw her out to me."

Yuna nudges Kai and whispers, "Get your scythe we have to move, now." Kai quickly floats down and flies to his staff as Yuna stays in her pixie form and flies outside the cave.

Jungkook reaches for an enchanted silver dagger but as he turns to take it, he notices Kai ripping his scythe from the wall. Jungkook says, "Yuna betrayed me." Kai runs at Jungkook and the vampire stands still with no fear. He chuckles, "You can't kill me with that scythe, I'm immortal." Kai stabs the tip of the scythe on Jungkook's chest as he wraps his free hand around his neck. Kai yells, "YUNA NOW!"

Jungkook raises his eyebrow as Yuna mutters a spell and teleports them both outside.

The instant they were teleported, Kai pulled his scythe back and jumped towards Yuna. Jungkook's eyes widen as he suddenly feels the burn of the sun. They teleported him in the wide open with the blazing sun burning his skin.

Jungkook falls to his knees in pain as Yuna whispers, "We have to get Hyunjin. We need to let the entire island– AHHH!"

Yuna shrieks as Jungkook's hand pierces through Kai's chest. The two were distracted and underestimated Jungkook. Kai summons his scythe once again to swing it backwards but Jungkook latches onto his neck with his fangs. Kai hisses but replies nonchalantly, "I have no blood. You can't kill me."

Jungkook releases his neck with his fangs and whispers a threat into the grim reaper's ear, "Did you forget who I was? The only other demon more powerful than me is Lady Death." Jungkook's eyes flash red as he latches onto Kai's neck again. The grim reaper's eyes widened, feeling fatigue in his body. Yuna tries to run to help him but Kai tosses his scythe towards her. He grits his teeth, "Run."

Yuna can't help but hesitate seeing Kai's life get sucked right out of him. She wipes her tears and tries to run but Jungkook speaks up, "Leave the scythe, Yuna." Yuna stops running as Kai yells, "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!" Jungkook adds, "I'll let him live if you leave the scythe. I don't want to kill anyone, Yuna." Kai's voice grows weak as he says in a lower tone, "He's lying..." Jungkook replies, "When have I ever lied to you? Give me the scythe." Yuna turns and stares at them with worried eyes. Kai's eyes grew dreary as they were half-opened while Jungkook removed his fangs from the reaper's neck.

Yuna slowly walked up and handed the scythe towards Jungkook. The vampire held on the long handle smirking as Yuna whispers, "Kai... do it." Jungkook's eyes widen as he exclaims, "NO!" Kai held onto his scythe and poofed it away.

Jungkook instantly bites into Kai's neck with full force. Yuna's eyes immediately tear up hearing the snap of the grim reaper's neck. Jungkook pulled his arm back and let Kai drop to the ground.

Yuna pulls a knife from her back pocket as she points it at Jungkook's face. He stares at her with blank eyes. Jungkook says, "I didn't want to kill anyone, Yuna. All you had to do was listen to me. I've planned for this moment my entire life... I had counter-measures in case I lost this scythe."

The two stood there in silence. The only sounds to be heard were the wind blowing and the sizzling of Jungkook's skin. He withstood the pain as he suffered from worse. Jungkook whispers, "But no... you had to play the hero."

Jungkook grabbed Yuna's dagger from the blade causing his palm to be cut open but also disarming the fairy. He dipped his thumb on the blood and drew a pentagram on the clothes of the fallen grim reaper. Jungkook muttered a spell as slowly, Kai's scythe appeared before them. Yuna's jaw drops as the tears that were already dripping down her cheeks multiply. Jungkook eyes Yuna, "I'm disappointed in you, Yuna."

Jungkook poofs away as Yuna stares at Kai's body in shock, "No, no, no..." She ran to his body and tried everything to wake him up. From screaming to mouth to mouth, but nothing was reviving the grim reaper. Yuna's tears finally cloud her vision as she can't help but fall onto Kai's body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 9.1K 29
In a far away land, there are 5 boys, hiding. Why? Because they're scared that people will get scared because of what creature they are. Until, YOU c...
1.8K 237 22
where seventeen year old lia goes missing and her friends aren't able to take it. when randomly, an anonymous user keeps giving hints to her so-calle...
10.2K 452 24
People are born with a mission in life Some can't find it Some find it right away And some want to run from it H.YJ x C.YJ L.CY x K.TH C.BG x S.RJ C...
5K 293 16
"Do you believe in fairytales?" - C.YJ. "Not really." - C.BG. "Want me to change your mind?" - C.YJ. When Beomgyu happens to make new friends in his...