💕The Shape💕[Michael Myers x...

Autorstwa _maruwu_

Your name is (Y/N),you are 19 years old and just bought a new house in Haddonfield.You are so excited about l... Więcej

(A/N)
Chapter 1 (Moving in)
Chapter 2 (Stalker)
Chapter 3 (Paranoia)
Chapter 4 (Kidnapped)
Chapter 5 (Meeting)
Chapter 7 (Halloween Night)
Chapter 8 (Aftermath)
Chapter 9 (Ending)

Chapter 6 (The Day Before The Massacre)

728 11 1
Autorstwa _maruwu_

Michael Myers P.O.V.

I finally found my sister's new family house. Now i just need to wait for night time so i can get closer and maybe get to kill her family in order to make my mission much easier.

I will just hide in the woods and look from afar. Just like when i stalked (Y/N)- FOCUS.

Breathe in. Breath out.

Now i just have to wait.

"MOMMY THAT GUY WITH THE MASK IS HERE AGAIN"

I turn around and find one of the boys that spotted me yesterday. I quickly go to grab him and quickly silence him with my knife, but because he is small he quickly escapes my grasp and runs between my legs.

'I need to catch him or else he will snitch on me again'

But he is fast and runs to his mother. I let out a frustrated breath as I can't follow him anymore because there are too many people there and they will definitely call the police. I quickly move from my spot and advance deeper in the woods, but in a place where i can still see the house.

Samuel Loomis P.O.V.

I got a call again from the police saying its urgent. The same kid spotted the guy with the mask again. To my horror he was right beside the Strode's family house.

I need to make up a plan quickly for tomorrow because i am sure he will strike again on Halloween. He probably wants to end this on the same day he killed the other members of his family.

I will be very busy this night.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I open my eyes and find myself in the same position i was when i fell asleep. I don't have a watch, but i can definitely tell its past midnight because its pitch black outside.

I try to sit up in a sitting position on the bed and try to look around. I turn on the lamp, which surprises me because it still has electricity running through it. I look at my surroundings since i didn't have time to look before as i was staring at Michael Myers mask. For a guy who spend all his life in an asylum he is well build STOP (Y/N) HE IS A SERIAL KILLER AGHHHHHH......but he is kinda ho- NO. EVEN IF HE IS.....which he isn't.....I STILL WOULD NOT DATE HIM......my stomach growls.

'Oh perfect. I haven't eaten something for 24 hours and he has left me here tied and gone god knows where. And he even locked the door. He said he doesn't want to kill me but i will starve to death. Not to mention i am thirsty too. Definitely thirsty for Mich- Ackkkkk i shouldn't have moved here ahhhhhhh.'

I ame a futile attempt of removing my hancuffs and it doesn't work. Wait... He didn't secure them that tight around my wrist. Maybe if i can make my hand smaller and same as my wrist i will be able to escape.

I try that and OMG IT WORKS AAAAAH. Okay i need to be quick about this. This house is old and i can probably break down the door with something. But if i break down the door he will see it and he might get mad and kill me. I need a stealthier method. Maybe if i climb out the window?

I open the window and i can only see some bushes down below. I can't see much else because the lighting in this neighborhood is garbage. I look on my side and see a pipe big enough that i can climb down from. I debate doing this but my stomach gets the better of me. I grab the top of the pipe and slowly start making my way down so as to not burn my hands.

Suddenly the bolts of the pipe break and the pipe starts leaning back. 'huhhh what did i expect from this old house.'

I try to make my way down faster but my hands started to burn. From the pain, i accidentally let go of the pipe and fall down. Thankfully the bush was there to save me. Through all that i didn't let a single scream, which i was proud of, because i didn't want either Michael to hear me or a neighbor because then they would alert the police. And i definitely now the police will do nothing to save me from Michael. He is just that strong.

I run at the other side of the street and pull out my key for my front door.
Thankfully he didn't take it from me. I make my way inside and run to the fridge ignoring the sheering pain of my palms. I am too hungry to care about that now. I make myself a (f/f) and quickly eat it. I turn off the TV because someone didn't have the decency to close it. I drink at least a litre of water and go to the toilet.

'I need to get something to munch on inside my captors 'house'? so i don't escape every night to eat something'

I get a pack of (f/s) (favourite snack) but a small one so Michael doesn't see me and a small bottle of water. Make that 5.

I guess that will last me for at least 5 days. If not i can always run back here and eat some. If i am still alive.

I lock my front door before checking that everything is good inside the house and then run to Michael's 'house'. Is that even his house? Anyway.

As i make my way to the front door, figuring i should at least try out if the door is not locked, i of course find that it is locked.

As i make my way to the back of the house i hear leaves rustling. Like a heavy boot stepping on them.

'oh no is that Michael???'

I quickly get inside the house and go towards the room that i was located at before. I FORGOT THE DOOR WAS LOCKED NOOO. I look at my right side and see a window. I quickly open it and look on my left. I see the same pipe i had climbed down from and thankfully its still holding up.

I wince as i forgot completely about my hands. 'i need to make it to the other side even if my hands hurt'

I grab onto the pipe once again. The pipe is creaking and wanting to break down. I quickly jump on the window and pull myself up and into the room.

I run to the bed handcuff myself to the bed once again. The food the and water bottles are in my hoody pockets which i was wearing from last day, so Michael will not be suspicious of it. As i hear footsteps up the stairs i lay down trying to act like i was asleep.
I hear the door being unlocked and someone stepping inside the room.

'From those heavy footsteps i will guess its Michael'

I hear him come closer when.....

Michael Myers P.O.V.

I make my way back to the house (Y/N) is located at and open the front door. I finished my stalking and calculating my plans for tomorrow night and thought i would get some rest so i can be ready and full of energy tomorrow.

Most importantly, I wanted to see (Y/N) again......

I grunt once again. I need to stop this because my heart will seriously fail me.

As i open the front door i hear footsteps running inside the house. Thinking it was an intruder i quickly make my way up the stairs, to see if (Y/N) is safe.

I find (Y/N) sleeping peacefully on the bed and i let out a sigh of relief. But what were those footsteps. It couldn't have been (Y/N) as she is still handcuffed and sleeping on the bed. Hmmm maybe it was my imagination.

As i make my way to the chair that is in the corner of the room, i notice something in (Y/N)'s hands. I look closer and see that she had scars that were surely caused by burning. I know from experience.

I stand up from the chair in order to go find a first aid kit for her hands. If i found some in this old, decrepit place.

As i look out the window i notice a pipe sticking out.

'Was that pipe like that before? It definitely wasn't..... I would have definitely noticed.....'

I open the window and look down.

I feel anger and disappointment as i piece all the clues.

The broken pipe. The bushes that look squashed. And last (Y/N)'s hands.

I make my way at the side of the bed and grab (Y/N)'s hand. She quickly opens her eyes, understanding that i found out she was faking sleep. She looks at me with her eyes looking like they are about to bulge out of their sockets.

'Did she run to the police?!?! Oh no i can't have her snitching on me now. But i can't do nothing about it either.'

I shake her hand forcefully trying to ask her what did she do.

"Pl-lease, i-i-i just w-wanted some fo-food. Look-k."

She quickly shoves her hand into her hoodie's pocket and shows me a pack of (f/f) and a bottle of water.

Oh.

Of course she would be hungry Michael. She is not like you. She need food and water. Aghhh i am so dumb.
Now she will be afraid of me.

I quickly let go of her hand trying not to hurt her furthermore and she looks at me, with her dough eyes, with a look of fear.

I stand up and try to avoid her gaze, as she has a peculiar effect on me, which might lead me to my death.

I enter the bathroom and open every cabinet, looking for a medkit or something to ease her pain. Thankfully this house wasn't that old and i found some medication for her burns. I go to the bedroom she is currently in and offer her the meds.

Since i never cared for anybody in my life and not even for myself since I didn't need to, i didn't know how to apply these on a person.

"Can you unlock the cuffs please?" She silently asks with a hint of regret. She is probably so scared of me right now. Ack...Michael you need to get ahold of your emotions.

I grab the key from my pockets and uncuff her. The key was so small that i was barely able to unlock it.

She pulls her hand to herself and tries to disinfect her wounds. She then bandages them up. Although she winces from the pain, she tries to tolerate. Maybe i have to get her some painkillers.

I go grab the painkillers and return to her side. I offer her the pills and she thanks me. She pops one in her mouth and swallows it with the bottle of water she had.

"Th-thank you Michael....i promise i won't go to the police...."

I look at her.

Oh no i need to leave or else she will kill me with her magic again. I nod and handcuff her again to the bed. I make sure it's tighter so she won't be able to escape. I don't trust her yet.

I pat her head, indicating that she needs to stay here (but also because i wanted to touch her hair) and leave for the guest bedroom. I was planning on sleeping on the couch next to her but now that she is awake she will probably do her magic and kill me.

"Hey wait... I promised to not got to the police...can you uncuff me....."

Without a second look i leave the room, flustered once again......hufff

I need to calm down.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Even if he didn't go to school, he is very smart. Thank god he didn't hurt me. I should have put that pipe at least upright before i laid down, but i didn't have any time. Well that was sweet. He brought me medicine for my hands. I would have taken some from my house, but i was too hungry to care. Stupid me.

I underestimated him....but i was being honest about not calling the police. BUT HE STILL HANDCUFFED ME TO THE BED ARRRRR....i still need to find out what he wants with me. I can only speculate. He seems shy? When i look into his mask's eyes he instantly turns away, like he is shy, or when he touches me he does it very softly. He even patted my head, which he thankfully didn't see my blush that was on my cheeks. Am i falling for a psycho killer?

Anyway i need to sleep so my hands heal quicker and before the painkillers wear off.

______________________________________

2169 words wOOOW

i guess my inspiration has returned lol i just write and write. Also idk a think about medication and that stuff so if i made a mistake about that please dont mind me xD 🤣🤣🤣🤣anyway with the way this is going i might be able to complete my one and only fanfiction lol I will definetly write more now. I want to write one with Eddie Gluskin from outlast since he is my current crush >.< i still write from my phone btw although its a new one lol. I still have the old one but its broken and its always lagging.

ANYWAY BYE BYE

9/1/2022

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

120K 3.1K 21
The world only accepts what they can only understand, I always thought I wanted to be on the side that was understood. After falling in love with him...
529K 10.2K 37
Do you ever just play Dead By Daylight and think to yourself, "dang, I wish I could date this person. Too bad they're a fictional character" or, "hol...
65K 2.2K 18
He was just a child. A six year old child. How could someone so small commit a crime of that magnitude? Your tiny head couldn't wrap itself around t...
217K 6.3K 22
(Y/N) is trying to runaway from her past and her family, so moving to a quiet little town called Haddonfield, located in Illinois, was her best opt...