Journey of a Lifetime -Third...

Av Suckerforsnowdays

With this new normal after the second book that our young heroes face, they embark on new adventures and ques... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Four

70 3 3
Av Suckerforsnowdays

=Elsa=
The party was well underway. Lucky for my friends, the parents took over the party at the castle. While we happily partied with the town, and the Dragons. Though, I feel the dragons are having more fun than us. They just adore playing with the children of Arendelle. They are all off by the water, keeping the kids safe while also making them laugh. It was so heartwarming to see. It was also surreal to believe this was going to be our normal now. I know I say that a lot, but this much happiness, unity and love in the air feels too good to be true. I'm afraid we'll all get a reality check and this will all disappear soon. 

"So, how's it going for you guys over there?" Kristoff asked our visiting vikings. 

"It's pretty boring. It's been pretty much rebuilding and re-establishing trade. When Stoick found out about Johann's betrayal, the second we got home, he cut off all ties with Johann's trades. So did my dad, Marvick, Hubert and Edmund. They burned everything we bought from him and tossed the ashes out into the sea. Which was a bad move since we're supposed to act like we don't know. And when Johann asked why, they said the goods he brought had a lot of mites and parasites on it. To make it believable, we had the dragons chew their saddles and burn them." Heather told us. 

"He seemed to buy the story, and he is none the wiser. Lately, Gobber's business has been booming. All 5 tribes are lining up at his door to make new saddles after the chiefs ordered them all be destroyed to avoid suspicion." Skylar added. 

"And now, Johann is gone with a story that our dads re-established a trade with Arendelle, Corona and the Dark Kingdom so there was no need for him anymore. Which is true since that's what our parents are taklking about in there." Aaron concluded, gesturing to the castle. 

"That was the plan. I mean, Dad tells me they began using traders and merchants by galleons and boats after the bi-annual summits ended with your parents' death." Nikolai added. 

"How about things on your end?" Hiccup asked us. 

"It's been pretty much the same. Except for the part where we found out Kristoff and Eugene have a history." Cassandra answered him for us. 

"No!" The vikings gasped, glancing at the two men mentioned. 

"Yes. Apparenlty, Kristoff is descended from a Duke, who was the cousin of Eugene's grandfather. Kristoff's parents were part of the Dark Kingdom's royal family, but they were killed after trying to flee the kingdom under King Edmond's orders, after a flock of bandits raided and killed them, leaving Kristoff in the woods of Arendelle near an ice harvester's hut." Rapunzel told them. 

"I'm so sorry to hear about your parents, dude. But, at least you found your family." Jack said with a smile at the end. 

"Thanks, Jack. And I am glad. I always felt kind of a kinship with Eugene, seeing as we're both orphans with unconventional upbringings and fell inlove with spitfire princesses. But, life always has a way of surprising you." Kristoff fist bumped his cousin. 

It was all going so well. I wish this night would never end. Until the events started turning, for the worst. 

Suddenly, all the boys felt a jolt in their chests. It was like they couldn't breathe.

"Jack, what's wrong?" I rushed to my love's side. 

"Hiccup, are you okay?" Heather held her boyfriend up. 

"Eugene, talk to me." Rapunzel guided her husband to a seat. 

"Kristoff, what is it?" Anna held her fiance's hands in hers. 

It was all happening at once. They began sweating buckets. All 8 of them with us. Their skin felt like it was burning. They couldn't breathe anymore. They were groaning and hissing in pain, shaking on the ground. 

"Angel, get the parents. Now! It's an emergency!" I yelled to my dragon. 

She nodded and sped off to get them from the castle. 

Just then, a familiar silhouette landed next to us. It was Mala on Sleuther, holding Dagur that was in the same state as the boys. 

"Please help him. We don't know what happened. We were flying to Defenders of the Wing when he started getting like this. I flew us here as fast as I could." Sleuther crooned worriedly for his rider. 

The parents arrived just in time to see all of the boys in the state that they are. All as pale and worried as we are. 

"Festival is over. Bring the boys to the Valley of the Rock. NOW!" Father ordered. 

And everyone obeyed, post haste. 

I hope we can get there in time.

===========================================

"Pabbie!" We all called out to him as we landed. 

"I had a feeling something like this big would happen again during the Harvest. Take their shirts off and bring them here. Quickly." He instructed and we did as such. 

The boys' mothers (with Anna and I) took their shirts off and laid them down in a line, unconscious now. They must have passed out from the pain. But, there was something different about them- their rights arms and pectorals were glowing. It was in this intricate design- as if someone was carving with light onto their skin. Each boy a different design, but same location on their body. 

A bluish-purple mist came from Pabbie's hands, and covered their sleeping, shirtless forms. It took him a good few minutes before his eyes widened and he audibly gasped. 

"Just as I feared. Time is of the essence, and it is not on our side. It is time to fulfill their destinies." He mused worriedly. 

"What is it, Pabbie?" I was the one to ask him. 

"I'm afraid that the Festivities coming up these coming months will have to wait, your graces. For it seems that fate and time are not on our side now. This is the first sign that the prophecy will be fulfilled sooner than anticipated. The magic is calling them now to fulfill their destiny for the hidden world." He told us, before he turned to the other trolls. 

"Take them to the stream, now." He ordered, and they obeyed.

Carrying the boys' limp bodies to a nearby stream. Pabbie grabbed a gourd before following them. With us not far behind. The trolls laid them down, and Pabbie poured cold water from the stream on the boys' chest and arms one at a time. The light started fading into these beautiful tattoos permanently etched into their skin. 

Jack's tattoo resembled his beautiful designs in a frostly blue. Hiccup's were these lightning bolts in an electric purple. Eugene's and Kristoff's were these spike resembling the Moon's rocks in a bluish black. Snotlout's were these jets of fire in a hot red. Nikolai's was flowing water in an ocean blue. Aaron's were gusts of wind in a mixture of greys and silvers. Dagur's was the image of rock transforming from dirt, to stone, to lava, to metal. And Skyalr's were these black roots that crawled unto his chest down his left arm. 

"What are those markings?" Anna asked him. 

"They are the mark of their Knighthood. They have finally evolved, and are now the protectors of the new World. The markings on their bodies represent the element they will wield as a weapon in the forthcoming war. These elements also represent virtues in which they must convey and practice to achieve mastery of their element. Ice is the element of Protection. Lightning is the element of Courage. The Moon and the Sun symbolize Power. Fire is the element of Love. Water is the element of Loyalty. Air is the element of Freedom. Earth is the element of strength. And Balance symbolizes Change. When they wake up, they can wield these great powers at once. But they also must be trained as soon as possible. The Journey begins now." He told us worriedly.

"Whose journey?" Cassandra asked. 

"All of yours. Make no mistake, Elsa, Heather, Anna, Rapunzel and Mala will have the same markings on their bodies, but in a different place. It will manifest when all of you are complete, so will your powers and the connection you will have. For now, you must listen to what I am about to say." 

We all nodded eagerly. 

"As soon as they wake up, they must find the Hidden World. No matter what. When they get there, they must train will the Alpha Class Dragons. I believe the Great Bewilderbeast and the Green Deat have moved their nests to the hidden world and are waiting for the Knights with the other Alphas. They must stay there and learn to harness and use their abilities as protectors of the Hidden World. Get everything ready for what's to come." He gestured to the sleeping lads. 

"For Elsa, Heather, Mala, Anna, Rapunzel and Astrid Hofferson- you must find your missing links. We already have Ice, Lightning, Earth, Sun and Water respectively. You must find Air, Fire and Balance. You will find that they are of royal or noble descent, with an extraordinary quality that should be hard to miss." He turned to us next. 

"Wait, Astrid has Royal Blood?" Heather asked. 

"She had a Great Uncle who was once a chief, but died in battle." Stoick explained. 

"Finally, for the parents. You all must prepare. Train if you must. Get your people and your Dragons ready for the journey ahead. I fear this will take all of your wisdom, experience and connections to a whole new depth. I only ask you all to be cautious of who you trust outside of your treaties and bonds. Darkness lurks and hunts for a way in. This will be a journey none of you have ever dealt with before." He concluded, addressing the parents behind us. 

We all nodded, taking to heart everything we were told. 

"Good. For now, take them back and rest. Best be prepared to be separated for a very long while. Parents and children. Husbands and wives. Friends and Loves. For your journey has just begun. These boys leave as soon as they've recovered." Was his final word before he disappeared back into mossy boulders, along with the other trolls. 

And it was like the world shattered around me. How could this all happen so fast? We have to be separated to fulfill our destinies. I knew it was all too good to be true. 

I looked down at the sleeping figure of my beloved Jackson. As soon as his eyes open, he would be going with the rest of the unconscious boys on a quest to find the legendary world of dragons hidden somewhere in this Earth. I can barely stand 1 day without him. How could I survive an indefinite time without him, never knowing when he'll be safe with me again?

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...
14.9K 441 12
Just a bunch of Jelsa One-Shots, hope you enjoy it. THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BACK WHEN I WAS A LOT YOUNGER, SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME CHEESY WRITING AND...
78.1K 3.1K 19
ᯐ π…π‘πˆπ†πˆπƒ ( π™΅πšπ™Ύπš‰π™΄π™½: 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟸) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍 π˜πŽπ” 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 π’π“πŽπ ππ”π“π“πˆππ† π˜πŽπ”π‘π’π„π‹π… 𝐈𝐍 π‡π€π‘πŒπ’...
2.5K 57 19
(Book: 2 of 3) "Nothing can stop the frozen ones..." The Guardians notice a change... a big one, too. The moon has chosen 4 new Guardians. Elsa: A 2...