Changed

By Gloss933

Yoongi came back to korea after his 3 yrs of life studying in America to become a good assassinator . He n... More

OO1

OOO

215 18 6
By Gloss933

Min yoongi ( 23 yrs old )

" I love this fishy smell "

Kim Namjoon ( 28 yrs old )

" Yoongi, even if you're changed you're still will be our treasure and the only person who will be in our heart ."

Jeon Jungkook (26 yrs old )

" Is this is the digusting mouth that touched my baby's skin ., ' BANG ' this would be the end of anyone who touches what's mine "

Kim Taehyung ( 27 yrs old )

" Yoongi -ah I love you, please don't leave me "

Kim Seokjin ( 29 yrs old )

" He is ours , do you get that "

Park Jimin ( 27 yrs old )

" Yoongi is ours , ××××× . So just go back to your place before I make a hole in your head "

Jung Hoseok ( 28 yrs old )

" I just want to hear the word ' love you ' from you . Will you do that for me "

Will their love can be saved or will it be ruined ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
385K 23.3K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
627K 22.8K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
105K 3.7K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...