Raabta

By aamateurwriter

Dr. Naushad Ali Rizvi and Capt. Naina. Both are so different but so alike. Both are heart broken and part of... More

Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Random
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 19

509 76 74
By aamateurwriter

"Tum chalo jis dagar
Woh meri raahguzar
Aankhein bolein
Ho lab pe khamoshi
Aankhein bolein
Ho lab pe khamoshi"

She is rocking, holding her knees in front of three pictures. Each decorated with fresh garlands.

That's how he found her again.

Naina took an excuse from him for 2 hours after reaching Nainital, as there is time till they will be allowed to see Aalia.

He left her in front of a desolate house, wondering why she wanted to visit. But after 2 hours when she didn't come back, he came looking for her.

He can see that she had just cleaned up the house. She is sitting in front of three big pictures, one young man and two elders. There are incense sticks burning in front of them.

She is crying and talking, sitting in front of them.

"Mujhe kyu nahin le gaye Maa Baba apne sath? Kyu yahan chod dia? Kyu?

.........

Bhaiya aapne unhe daanta nahin mujhe akele chod ke chale gaye? Mai yahan akele rah gai....

Pahle to aap log mujhe akele chod kar bazar bhi nahin jate the aur ab dunia me hi akele chod dia?

...

I am tired now....please call me there too...please...

Kuch nahin bacha mere pass ab yahan rukne ke lie...sab kuch cheen lia hai is dunia ne....I had enough now....please.....please...bula lo mujhe bhi...

Huhhhh...

Uhhuhhh"

He is stunned at witnessing her so broken. The girl who is strong generally, is so vulnerable now.

He entered the house slowly and sat besides her.

She sensed his presence and wiped her tears.

"I ...I am sorry....Mujhe dhyan hi nahin rahan waqt ka...mai abhi ati hu....", she said getting up hurriedly.

He held her hand to stop her from leaving, "ye tumhara parents hai?"

She looked at him with fresh tears and in a chocking voice said, "Han...aur vo Bhaiya hai. Sab .....sab chale gaye mujhe chod kar".

She cried again and he felt so helpless looking at her like that.

"I am sorry....aap bhi soch rahe honge ki kitni kamzor ladki hai ye....how can a weak person like me be in Army", she said wiping her tears clumsily.

He couldn't control himself anymore and held her shoulders, "it's ok Naina....you don't have to be strong always. You are allowed to be weak sometimes".

"To be weak is a luxury which I can't afford. Insan kamzor tabhi ho sakta hai jab use koi sambhalne vala ho....and there is no one left... to hold me anymore", she said breaking down once again.

Naushad have tears in his eyes too. Her pain, her loneliness is now hurting him. He took her in his arms gently.

She really needs some comfort now. She held him tight as well, taking some strength from his warmth.

"I am sorry, Naina", he said.

She asked with her face buried in his chest, "Kyu?".

"Bas aise hi", he mumbled.

He is holding her for sometime until he can feel her sobs coming down. He is patting her hairs and when she is in a bit of control, she pulled away a little.

They looked at each other.

His eyes are looking at her deeply and strange thing is that Naina doesn't feel uncomfortable.

"Pani pee lo", he offered her his bottle.

She accepted it and finished it in one go.

Few more tears fell through her eyes. This time Naushad wiped them gently.

"Kabhi kabhi hum samajh nahin pate hai but there is some unfinished business left for us, in this mortal world......jaise mere lie Aaliya hai....tumhara bhi koi maqsad hoga Naina. Shayad abhi tumhe khabar nahin hai bas", he said cradling her face.

She is looking at him, looking for some hope. He nodded at her with a little smile on which she just blinked.

His thumbs moved to wipe the leftover tears.

"Tum nazar mein raho
Khabar kisi ko na ho
Aankhein bolein
Ho lab pe khamoshi
Aankhein bolein
Ho lab pe khamoshi"

She prayed against her parents and brother once more, while they smiled on both of them.

—————————————————————————

Aaliya is sitting before Naina with a strange expression.

Naushad is scared of how Aaliya will react. He is actually fearing both her rejection or acceptance. As in both scenarios, Aaliya will be the one to get hurt.

"To aap humari nayi Ammi hai?", Aaliyan said with a apprehension in her voice.

"Uhhun....hum bas Naina hai. Aapke pass to Ammi thi na...fir? Naina bas aapki dost banna chahti hai...banoge?", Naina asked with a measured voice.

Aaliyan is taken aback clearly. She is looking at Naina who is sitting there with a perfectly friendly face.

"Matlab aap humare Abbu ko humse door nahin karengi?", Aaliyan finally voiced her concern.

"Are ...", Naushad was about to intervene when Naina said, "Aapke Abbu ki sirf ek hi beti hai Aaliya....aur unka sara pyar aapka hai....hum unki beti thode hi hai....kaise chin payenge unka pyar batayiye".

Aaliyan smiled at this. She looked up at Naushad and he nodded as well.

She giggled and he picked her up to tickle her more.

"Naina ke bare me kisne bataya aapko?", he asked.

"Phupoo ne. Asim ne phone kia tha humne 2 bar aur fir Phopoo ne bat ki. Unhone bataya ki aap nayi Ammi laye humare lie", she told him.

His hold tightened around her. He can't tolerate even a shadow to touch his girl.

"Acha. Aur Phuppi ne kya kahan?", he asked.

"Kuch nahin. Unhone bas humari sehat aur padhai ke bare me pucha....aapko pata hai Abbu, hum first aye last term me", she said hopping in his arms.

"Abbu ko pata hai....islie to Abbu aapko abhi inaam denge....boliyen kya chahiye aapko?", he asked putting her down.

"Hume Nainital ghumna hai....last time bhi nai ghumaya tha aapne", she said pouting and crossing her arms.

Naina and Naushad chuckled at her gesture.

"Acha ok. Aapko pata hai, Naina na Nainital se hi hai...use sab pata hai ki kya kya hai yahan ghumne ka", Naushad said signalling towards Naina.

Naina is caught in surprise. Naushad is grinning at her, while Aaliyah jumps in excitement.

"Naina....plz plz hume ghuma dijiye .....humne ghuma hi nahin kuch....hum chote hai to school se bhi nahin le jate bahar.....plz plz plz plz", Aaliyan is ranting and stomping her tiny feet.

Naina is amused at her cute tantrum and picked her up.

"Ok. Khana khate hai pahle fir ghumne chalenge", she said.

"Yippppiiiii", Aaliya shouted in excitement.

"Abbu mujhe chinease khana hai", she is jumping in Naina's arms.

"Are wah...chinease to mujhe bhi bahut pasand hai.....ab to hum chinease hi khayenge .....aur mujhe na ek jagah pata hai jahan bahut acha chinease milta hai...let's go", she said to Aaliyah on which she clapped enthusiastically.

Naushad smiled at both of them. They bonded like they are friends since always.

He is happy that Aaliya is not looking Naina as her mother. That would be a loss, which is so hard to recover from.

Both of them are happily going outside while he is cherishing it, walking behind them.

/* happy Sunday!!

Bahut jaldi update de dia Raabta ka. Next vala thoda time leke dungi. As thoda sochna padega.

My break is canceled but some health issues are there. Hopefully I will be regular.

Aj ka update is emotional to write. I cried writing it. I hope you all will like it.

*/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.4K 23
This is a alternate storyline for Rajveer and Naina love story which was left incomplete in left right left season 1. I am planning to write a altern...
44K 2.9K 55
Formerly known as JAB THEY MET A Raina(from Left Right Left) fanfiction It is a story continued after Rajveer's jeep blast. Or you can say after ep...
134K 12.2K 81
Four years back, her brother was unjustly accused and brutally murdered, and now it is her life's mission to avenge his death. For the last four year...
25K 1.1K 12
This story starts from the time when Ritu was killed by Rajveer. Naina knows about Rajveer being the person who pulled the trigger on her brother and...