Maybe This Time

By mayheart23

Elisse Martinez is a Pediatric doctor , she is smart, gorgeous and free spirited, 4 months before her wedding... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 8

101 3 0
By mayheart23

I rushed to the hospital where Carla was. I joined Dr. Diaz the OB in labor watch, its been 6 hours Carla's labor didnt progress, Dr Diaz preceded to do a C -section. The baby upon delivery appeared blue, it took us a while before she cried, at the recovery i told her ill observe her for a while to check if shes okay, after 4 hrs I carried Carmelita to her very happy parents. The whole family was there.

"Thank you Elisse for taking care of our grandchild" it was tita mary mathews mom

"Ofcourse tita" i was yawning ive been awake for almost 24 hrs,

"Babe lets go home, ill get your things" Sandro said at ngpaalam na kami

"Sa hotel ako matutulog" sabi ko saknya

" love, please.. lets go home"

"Ayaw ko!! Ayaw kita makita. Doon ka sa kanino man nagkis sayo!" And i started to cry. Nangigil ako.

"Love it wasnt a girl, it was Mon" he showed a picture on his phone, Mon was kissing sandros neck.

"Ngkaroon lang ng Dare love, mon didnt want to kiss my neck so he kissed my collar instead"

He was wiping my tears. I felt stupid, we ended up laughing in the van.

"You look cute when youre mad.. im not used to not having you in my bed" he was stroking myhair

I fell asleep instantly.

It was 10am already, I woke up sandro because I knew he had a meeting today.

"I cancelled it, i want to spend time with you" i felt bad since I have to do rounds today and Il vsist carmelita or cara as tita Myra calls her.
Ill be your driver today.

We first got coffee and our first stop was the hospital. I had to do rounds with my residents at may bagong admitted na patients na hindi stable. Pagka-labas ko ng office, andoon nnman si Sebastian with a big bouquet of flowers.

"Hi" he said

"I cant take that " i pushed my hands inside my coat and walked passed him.

"Elisse, sige na please. 5 taon yun.. bakit ano pinagyayabang mo?!, nabili ka na ba ng boyfriend mong milyonaryo"

Sandro was already in sight and he heard everything. He moved toward Sebastian with a clenched fist..

"Sige congressman hanggang saan kaya mo" nghamon na sabi ni Sebastian

Hinawakan ko ang dibdib ni Sandro ang bilis bilis ng tibok ng puso

"Baby hindi worth it" i kissed him gently on the lips. Huwag dito. Huwag sa trabaho... he grabbed my waist and we continued moving forward.

He opened the car door for me and sped away. We were headed home since mama wants us there for lunch.. Sandro was still tense, lumalabs ang mga ugat sa mga kamay nya na madiin na nakahawak sa manubela.

We reached the compound, we passed by the house and he stopped infront of our house that was ongoing construction. Wala workers ngayon kasi wala pa ng yung mga ibang gamit.

"Bakit tayo andito love?" I turned to face him. Hinamapas niya nang malakas ang manubela, nagulat ako at bigla nya akong hinalikan na mariin. He pulled me from

Shotgun seat to the drivers seat I was now straddling him. He was holding my neck in place, kissing me aggresively on the lips and biting my neck. I dont know if it was  pain or pleasure ang mas nanginibabaw sakin. Umaangat na yung dress na suot ko at yung kamay niya nakaposisiyon na sa hita ko.

Nagulat ako when he hooked his fingers on my underwear and removed it and placed it on the shotgun seat. He removed the strap around my dress that made it fall down to my waist. Good thing this was the farthest part of the compound and the car was heavily tinted...

He preceded removing my bra and trailing kisses down my neck to my chest. I was feeling so wet he was always so gentle with me, but this time he was rough, holding me a little to tightly and slapping my ass.

Naninibago ako. i removed his belt and he shook of his pants. I held the bulge on his boxers that made him moan. "Ugh baby" .. i can feel his hold thigten on my waist. He slid down his boxers and i positioned myself and he guided me so that I fully entered him.

MI let out a loud moan since Im not use to this position. I got support from the backrest of the drivers seat and I started to move, with his hands guiding my hips. He matched my thrust i was moaning his name loudly.

His other Hand grabbing my breast. I found my release quickly and he soon follwed as i felt a hot liquid inside me. I rested myslef on his chest, he was still inside me but i couldnt move.
When i finally moved to my seat and wore my clothes. He did the same he was looking at me.
"Babe that was the first time I did it in a car, what if you got me pregnant i hit him on the arm" i was looking at him while tying my wrap around dress

"I dont like feeling jealous, and i hope i got you pregnant" he said, which made my eyes widen

"Gusto ko ata lage ka nagseselos kng
Ganyan ka mamngigil.. now lets go malilate na tayo for lunch"

"Elisse, Sandro bakit parang pawis na pawis kayo?" Tita Irene asked, tita myra and mama liza looked at us.

I didnt know what to asnwer thank god for sandro

"We looked at our house tita, habang wlang mga workers"

"In broad daylight? Kawawa nman yung skin ni Elisse sa UV" he was telling Sanrdo off,

"Children freshen up so we can eat" mama liza said

"Yes mom we both answered and went up to our room to change"

I took a shower first. We dont really close the bathroom door so i didnt notice him slipping inside till he was already behind me.
He was holding both my breast while poking me with his shaft.

"Ano ba hinahanap na tayo" i pushed him but he held me tighter.

"Pinagselos mo ako, make it up to me" he kissed my neck next thing i new my back was being pushed on the bathroom wall while he was thrusting in and out of me.

This was one of those days na halos eveynight may nadedeliver na baby na kailngan ko tignan or my tumatawag in the middle of the night for an emergency . Naaawa ako kay Manong Richard at Mang Abo na nghahatid sa akin sa hospital, kahit kaya ko nman mgdrive Sandro wouldnt have it whats worst is sumasama pa siya.
Magiging busy na rin siya kasi panahon nnman ng budget meeting, session sa congress sa manila at fiesta. More miss gay at fiesta nnman for me.

"Babe pwede ba tayo umuwi? I asked him one night na ngkaabot kami.

"Sa Province mo? Sure babe. For a week ba tayo?"

"Uhm no for the weekend lang. i have obligations din sa hospital"

Namiss ko na rin sila sa bahay, para makapag-fit na rin ako ng dress sa wedding ni glyssa. I havent told them about the house that Sandro was building for us. Hindi ko alam irereact nila papa doon.

Nagtungo si Sandro for a convention in Manila and to fix their textile business their with Papa Bong. It was just me and Mama liza at home.
At dinner.

"Iha napaguusapan niyo na na ba ni Sandro ang kasal? " she suddenly asked. Nagulat ako but. Honestly we never talked about it.

" really?" She was in disbelief.. How about having kids"

" we have mom, he wants to have kids, after the election na po siguro next year.. i also want to resign at the government hospital when that happens?"

" why? You like working there" what I like about mama liza is she is actually concern about me..

" well ma, you know the politics, they think since Mathew is Governor, Sandro will /be running,  the veteran doctors think or they make me feel na kukunin ko trabaho nila"

" im sorry darling, that comes with being a Marcos" we continued our conversation over coffee and I ask help to pick up furniture in our new house, it set to be done after a few months, to bad it didnt reach our Anniversary. She was so happy that I asked, she was already planning a weekend trip, the week after we go back to the Province

It was the weekend we leave for the Province, Sandro bought gifts for Luke.

"Youll think he"ll like this?" Showing a lego of fighter plane

I looked at him confused
"Oh he'll love it" i didnt even bother he seems to be happy goodluck na lang ipalaro yan sa bata.
We got into the van to a 12 hr drive.

Mama met us at the gate.
"Anak buti nman naisipan nyo umuwi" he kissed both Sandro and I.

As I went to our room to unpack our things Sandro found Luke.

Suprisingly he liked the lego..
"May problema ba kayo elisse?" Mama asked, "hindi ka umuuwi ng wala lang"

"Wala ma napapagod lang ako sa trabaho and uhm... ngpapagawa na si Sandro ng bahay namin" nasabi ko na lang ng mabilis ngbabakasakaling hindi niya narinig.

"Ano?! May bahay na kayo? Kasal na ba kayo elisse???"

Pumasok na si ate sa kusina kng nasaan kami ni mama

"Ma bakit kayo sumisigaw?"

"May bahay na si Sandro at Elisse"

"Oh ma ano naman? Edi mabuti. Kailan kayo mgpapaksal?"

"Hindi pa nmin napaguusapan ma" nakatingin ako sa mga daliri ko.

"Ay nako Elissa! Ngppabahay ka na hindi ka p kasal" sermon ni mama.

"Mag eelection pa next year hindi rin nmin mahaharap" tangggol ko

"Elisse basta always gaurd your heart, kng sigurado ka na kay Sandro, andto lang ako full support ako"

natapos nag mabilis ang weekend namin sa bahay. gusto ko uli bumalik next week kaso I promised mom Liza that we"ll pick out furniture for our house.

"Love kayo muna ni Mama ang pupupunta ng Manila, I had businees to attend to here" ngpaalam siya sakin
"Biglaan ata, diba you cleared your schedule for the weekend?"

"Uhm yeah something came up." He just said

"Ano nga love? We can postpone the trip para makasama ka" i probed

"Just something!" He answered irritated. Thats the first time he reacted that way towards me.
Baka stress lang.

Mama, Vincent and I with 2 body gaurds took the plane to Manila.

"Mom, parang distracted si Sandro nung umalis tayo, did he tell you something?"

"No dear, malapit na siguro election dumadami nanaman mga nananira sa atin" she reassurred me and held my hand.

Tinetext ko si Sandro, hindi naman siya ngrereply, Im actually getting worried, mas clingy yun sa akin tawag ng tawag,

I called Mang Ambo

"Manong kasama mo si Sandro?"

"Doctora hindi po si Richard po ang kasama, may pinuntahan daw po leader ng Brgy"

"Sige po manong, thank you"..

Natapos na kami mamili ni Mom and with Vincent, we got a sofa and recliner for our bedroom, hindi pa ako nkakapili ng bed frame for our bedroom and other furnitures.

"Mom Im tired, do you guys plan to buy the whole store?!" Reklamo ni Vincent

"Will we meet Michelle?" i Asked Vincent while we sat on the bench

"Yeah we can have drinks later or coffee" he answered.

Ang dali kausap ni Vincent. Ramdam na ramdam ko ang pagmamahal ng kapatid. Lagi din  siyang damay sa lakad namin ni mom. Although madalas ang away nila ni Sandro kasi hindi nagkaksundo sa desisyon sa negosyo.

"Vincent parang weird kuya mo ngayon" nabanggit ko sakanya

"Weird nman talaga si Kuya e, ano problema?" Nakataas ang kilay na ngatatnung sakin.

"Hindi siya sumama ngayon and hindi p rin siya tumtwag or nagtitext" pinakita ko sakanya telepono ko

"You have his card naman doon ka bumawi .. spend his money!! , baka he's just busy, you know how he gets. Treat us dinner with kuyas money it will make you feel better" he laughed and patted me on the back

Nakapag dinner na kami at nakauwi na rin sa condo ng mga Marcos sa Manila.

Matutulog na ako at wala pa rin kahit isang txt or tawag. Nagbasa na lang ako para makatulog.
Pagkagsing ko chineck ko agad ang telepono ko kung ngmessage na si Sandro

"Good night love, been busy today, see you when you get home"

Yun lang ang tinext niya. Tntry ko tawagan out of coverage area, hindi ko alam ano nangayayre doon. Buti na lang uuwi na rin kami ngayon.
Excited na excited ako umuwi kasi gusto ko na makita si Sandro halos dalawang araw ko na hindi nakakausap.

Pagdating ko sa bahay hinanap ko agad siya, Si Mang Ambo naiwan si Manong Richard at yung bagong body gaurd ang sinama lumuwas daw ng Manila may meeting. Hindi na ako mapakali something is very wrong.

Umuwi after 3 days si Sandro. He looked very stressed.

"Baby may problema ba?" We were in bed, he was watching the news.

"Wala love stress lang sa work" he kissed me on the cheek.

I went on top of him, and took off my night gown leaving me only in my underwear. He kissed me i tried to deepen the kiss

"Love not tonight, im tired"
Pra akong nabuhusan ng malamig na tubig. Hindi niya ako tinatanggihan, this was the first time.

I just turned my back to him silently crying not because of the sex but parang ngbago na siya hindi na niya ako knakausap ang lamig nang pakikitunggo niya sakin

Ngpapaalam na ulit siya for a week trip.
"Hindi mo ba ako pwede isama?" I asked

"Iiwan mo yung hospital?" He raised an eyebrow

"Yes, gusto ko lang maging okay tayo. Please tell me were okay" i looked my arm around his neck looking. I can see it in his eyes.

He pulled away.

He left early in the morning. I tried to drown myself in work. Sa hospital na rin ako natutulog.
I went home after 5 days since Mom liza and Papa bong was getting worried.

I would get one text a day from Sandro.

Naiinis ako kasi hindi ko alam kng ano yung mali. Ano yung problema

"Anak nguusap ba kayo ni Sandro" Papa bong asked over dinner.

"Hindi pa, everytime kakausapin ko hindi nman ako knakausap or ganito aalis siya" i trailed. I didnt realized until i started crying

"Sir!!! Sir!!!! Si Sir Sandro nasa news" ngmamadaling sabi nung secretary..,

"What?!" Gulat ako

We preceded to the living room Vincent was already there

"Millionare playboy congressman Marcos out drunk last night"

"Call your son bong! Pauwiin mo na yan dito" mom was furios

"Hes not like that" i continued to cry

"Ate stop watching, ill call kuya" Vincent dragged me out of the room

"Binababaan nya ako ng telepono" i told him

"'Me too" we looked at each other, ano na nangyayari sa akanya.

No one can contact Sandro, he wasnt staying at the condo, we were all worried. Just one call, i want to know if he is okay. Yun na lang. kung okay lang siya.

I just stayed in my room i think Vincent was tasked to check on me from time to time.

Nakatulog na ako sa kakaiyak. Pagod na ang puso ko pagod na ang dibdib ko

"Ano nangyayare kay Sandro he's all over the news" tumawag si ate. Honestly hindi ko alam. Yun ang mahirap. Yun ang masakit.

Nagising ako sa tunog ng cellphone ko. Ngalarm pala ako sa lecture ko na dapat sa mga residente na kinancel ko nung umaga. Nakalimutan ko patayin alarm.

Laking gulat ko nung may txt si sandro
"I have found someone else, I am bringing her home, I want you out of the house"

I tried calling him, i wanted to talk to him
He wouldnt answer me...

Parang huminto ang mundo ko, huminto ang paghinga ko. Hindi ko namalayan si vincent sa likod ko.

"Ate Elisse, are you okay?"

"Vincent... iniwan niya na ako, pinaplayas na niya ako sa bahay" i showed him the text

"That jerk, what kind of man is he?! Wait ill call him" i held his hand

"Its okay Vince. Its okay.. pagod na rin ako.. pagod na pagod na ako" i kept crying

Michelle, Vincents girlfriend entered the room and held my hand.

"What do you want to do?" Vincent asked

"Uuwi na ako, Ill ask my cousin to pick me up I cant drive like this" i was frantic roaming around the room thinking what to pack first

"Are you sure ate?" It was Michelle this time.

"Yes" out of breath I answered....

"Okay ill help you pack" i just nodded

"Vincent call Mathew ask him to, if he can cancel my contract at the hospital."

He also nodded and left me and michelle to pack
i dont know for how long mama liza and papa bong entered our room

"Elisse iha you cant leave like this.. we'll talk to Sandro"

I hugged Mama Liza and thanked her for everything, Im so blessed that she treated me like her own. But i was decided .

Ayaw ko mgstay pag hindi na niya ako mahal i told them
"Ipapahatid na kita iha, so we know youre safe" Papa bong said

"Sama kami Ni Vincent" michelle said

I felt so loved by all of them.

We got all of my things and packed them in the Van.

Mang Ambo drove us and another driver drove my car..

Kung gaano kami kabilis nag umpisa. Ganoon din kabilis natapos. Ganito pala yun. Ganito pala ang pakiramdam na iniiwan sa ere.

Ang dami mo tanung kung bakit, pero walang nakakasagot.

Tapos na. Tapos na itong chapter ng buhay ko na ito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 13.4K 11
Athena wants to be an architect to fulfill her late father's dream, but she secretly loves music and wants to be a composer. At West Town University...
46.2K 1.4K 49
JhoLet Parallel Universe "bakit ba napaka territorial mo?" -Craye "baka mapunta ka sa iba kung hindi ko yun gagawin."- Justine
10.9K 379 69
neardy type na mahilig magbasa ng novel about reincarnation ngunit paano kapag napunta Siya sa pinaka favorite niyang libro?... nanaisin niya pa bang...
114K 3.7K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...