Slytherin's Bloodline.

By Mortimux

| • ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ. • | | Slytherin's Heir. | Pairing: N/A Void. The one word that was running through... More

The Heir Of Slytherin.
The Blue Eyed Beauty.
Death's Paragon
Potter Family

The Meeting.

1.5K 39 15
By Mortimux

| Read the first chapter before you move on. |

Everyone expected a Saviour A Hero A Light Lord. Nobody expected what came when Harry Potter finally arrived in the Wizarding World but instead of a Saviour, they receive a Paragon Of Death.

-----------------------------------------------

The Faithful Meeting.
| August 1, 1991,|

Albus Dumbledore was in front of a house that had seen better days. It had an old and worn out look and it emitted a cold and desolated air.

Albus Dumbledore double-checked the address again and again and confirmed that He was in the right place. The House wasn't simple, it was an orphanage, and Albus Dumbledore was there to see Harry Potter.

Just like Every other Year, the Deputy-Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Minerva McGonagall would send out the letters of acceptance to all the children that were registered by the Quil Of Acceptance and the Book Of Admittance Different Professors would visit the students that were new to the Wizarding World personally to ensure they would be prepared. But this year there was something different; this year was the year that Harry Potter would come back to the Wizarding World.

Dumbledore spent several hours pondering on how to deal with the situation ever since the encounter with the young Tom Riddle Orphanage's were scorn in His Eyes. Was it best to send a letter or a professor, and if He did send a professor which one would be the most appropriate for the situation? After several different options, He concluded that it would be best if He went there himself. If He went there himself He could even talk to the young boy and see what kind of Child He was. Having made His choice he waited till Harrison's birthday and apparated to Privet Drive.

What was supposed to be a nice afternoon talking with Harrison Potter and his family was anything but.

The Dursleys wasted no effort in telling the Headmaster that they had left the 'freak' that was what they called the child, in the nearest Orphanage. And they informed the Headmaster that they wanted nothing to do with freaks like them and then proceeded to close the door in the Headmaster's face.

It took five seconds for Albus Dumbledore, the self-proclaimed 'greatest' wizard alive, to understand what the Dursleys had told him. When he finally understood he did the only thing he could think of; he sought out Severus Snape His Most Trusted Spy, and Hogwarts's Resident Potion Master, to help him locate the young Potter Scion. He may be the greatest wizard of His time, but even then He admitted that talking to Muggle police officers and trying to find his way in the muggle world wasn't his cup of tea.

Finally, after a couple of hours, and with a little magical help, they were able to locate the young Harrison Potter in...Wool's Orphanage He could feel dread in his Stomach.

Albus shook his head in disapproval, young Harry was forced to live in such a place for his entire life? For Eleven Years? Dumbledore shivered at the similarity between Harrison Potter and A Familiar Dark Haired Young Boy.

Dumbledore entered the gate and walked past the lawn's healthy leaves. He approached the large wooden door, paying attention to the richly carved Wooden made door. Albus raises his hand and gave three resounding knocks on the door. The sound was strangely welcomed in the otherwise severe silence. The lock behind the door was unlocked and it creaked open.

A woman, around the age of fifty, greeted him at the door. Her hair was tied up in a bun, with a pair of glasses resting firmly on her sharp nose. The wrinkles on her face were less evident with a layer of powder over them. Her eyes shined with a gleam of discipline and gave off a 'no-nonsense' demeanour. She wore an old Black blouse and a skirt that touched the floor. She reminded Him of a Particular Transfiguration Professor.

And that led Him to sit in a small, stuffed and mouldy dirty office talking to the matron of the orphanage who He thinks is The Granddaughter Of the Former Matron of the Orphanage Ms Cole.

Who are you?" She asked, confused.

"My name is Albus Dumbledore, I am to assume you have received my letter yes?"

The woman's eyes widened in realization "You're the headmaster, aren't you? The one from that school."

Albus gave a well-practised, grandfatherly smile with a twinkle in His Eyes "Yes, I am the Headmaster of Hogwarts, here to meet with one of my future soon to be students."

The woman pursed her lips thinly before her eyes lowered onto Her Desk. "You're here to meet with Him are you?" The Headmaster tilted his head in curiosity on the emphasised 'Him'.

"If you mean young Harrison Potter by him, then yes." He was shocked when He saw the Matron flinch at the sound of Harry's name.

Her former disposition was gone now, her shoulders were slumped, and she opened and closed her mouth before speaking "A-are you sure?" She stuttered a response.

Dumbledore frowned "Yes, I am sure. Is there a problem?" The woman bit her lips as if struggling whether to speak the truth before looking over His shoulder and once she confirmed no one else was there He motioned for him to enter.

The doors closed behind them as Dumbledore followed the woman curious what had gotten over her when he had heard and mentioned Harry's name. Could something have happened to him while Harry was living here? He needed to find out. As they went up the stairs the woman started to speak.

"Harrison Potter was left here around eleven years ago. He was found by one of our volunteers on our doorstep, and with his birth certificate. Harrison was one year old when we found him, barely able to recognize people's faces." Dumbledore inwardly frowned, so the Dursleys had left Harry here when he was only one year of age.

The woman continued "It was not a unique event. Such an occurrence was regular and an unwanted child would be left here once a week at least. Harrison was very normal growing up, He was rather quiet as well, having no friends or family that visited him. He kept to himself and remained unnoticed by any couples who wanted to adopt a child. Then... strange things began to happen when he was five."

The Headmaster of Hogwarts felt his heart skip a beat his heart pounding beating faster. Accidental magic was a definite trait in a child with magic. Even muggle-borns were prone to frequent bouts of accidental magic before being taught control in Hogwarts. This usually happens when a child is seven to eight years old. Again, he could not help but be reminded how familiar this was.

"It began with small things, stuff disappearing and moving by themselves, occurrences were rare and far between. Then weirder things started to happen, weird freaky things..." The woman stopped moving, clearly uncomfortable with talking about whatever it was she had deemed freaky.

The rest of the years went by, with the other children often complaining that Harry was weird, and when more older children joined the orphanage, the kids found the courage to start teasing him. That was when stranger things happened. Some of the children would inch constantly or would feel Hot when the Weather was Warm, some tripped and fell for no apparent reason. The teasing stopped completely when a few kids disappeared one day."

They had passed by several doors and they stopped in front of one labelled 'HP'. "I was rather confused by the letter I received, mister Dumbledore. In all the years I have spent as the caretaker and Matron of this orphanage, I have never seen any family of Harrison's. I was rather dubious when the letter mentioned that his parents were once students of your prestigious private school of yours until you arrived. If you wish to take him away, feel free." The woman turned towards the door "It would be better if He left..." she whispered to herself, but Dumbledore heard her.

She knocked on the door before a voice came from within "Come in." Albus realized this was the first time he had heard young Harry's voice, ever since he had entrusted him to the Dursleys. It held a faint similarity to Similar Dark Haired Boy, and a feeling of Dread He had once forgotten. The caretaker opened the door to reveal a small Black room. It consisted of a bed, a study table, a small cupboard and had a Photograph on the wall and a Book on the study table.

In the room was a young boy no older than eleven Dumbledore almost fainted at the sight. His smooth and straight black hair was slicked to one side, his fringe slightly covering his left eye, drastically different from the uncombed mess his Father had. It seemed He did not need the glasses his Father would have been blind without. He had his mother's eyes, bright green and almond-shaped. Albus could still see the distinctive sheen of brilliance Warmness and Kindness within those emerald orbs Lily Evans had once possessed. What caught Dumbledore were the eyes, glowing livid against the Pale skin were the colour of Death itself: Avada Kedavra. It was nothing like Lily's instead of Warmn and Kindness she had Harrison's we're Cold and Calculative. The most eye-catching of all his features were the lightning-bolt scar upon his forehead. It was slightly faded now, unlike the last time he saw it when it was still reddish and raw.

What distinguish Harrison from his parents is that, unlike his father whose Hair is an untamable mess Harrison's was Neat and Slick they were no Traces of the Potter look on him His Eyes not needing Glasses his Father would have been blind without. But what made Dumbledore drop his Jaw was that the Boy's Black Heritage was shining The Child's Black heritage from his grandmother had shone through and the sheer beauty that Lily Evans used to wore were key factors in the boys look, Pale toned frame, Deathly Dark Black hair fell in the Light of the Room coming from the Outside Widow Light waves contrasting beautifully with the alabaster skin, pink plump lips, sharp straight nose, and high angular cheekbones that gave him a perfect pureblood heir finish. There were no other words but Handsome.

Most importantly, it frightened him how similar he looked to Tom Riddle. He could still remember, visiting young Tom Riddle when He was just a boy, sitting on a chair in his room in the orphanage, just as Harrison was right now.

"Harrison you have a visitor." Harry looked up in curiosity and saw an old man, dressed in ridikulous purple robes that must have gone out of fashion 400 years ago. Mrs Cole, the caretaker motioned towards the old man. She caught Harrison's stare and immediately left the room without another word. Dumbledore gave little notice to the woman's departure and approached the young boy in front of him. Finding a spot on the bed, he sat down.

The two found themselves in a staring match for half a minute before Harrison spoke, his eyes despondent and voice impassive. "Who are you?"

Dumbledore, glad that the silence was over replied "My name is professor Dumbledore, I'm from Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

Harry's eyebrow rose at that "Witchcraft? Wizardry? Are you from an asylum?" Dumbledore straightened himself, uncomfortable with the direction the conversation was flowing, frighteningly similar to that day.

Harry continued, "I know she thinks I'm crazy. She wants me gone. She thinks I'm different, they all do. They want me locked up."

Albus leaned forward "Hogwarts is not an asylum for the insane, I assure you. Hogwarts is a school, a school of magic."

"I can make things move without touching them. I can make Animals do what I want them to do without training them. I can make bad things happen to people who annoy me. I can make them hurt if I want.' Harrison paused and narrowed his eyes "They say I am weird, that I'm unnatural. They call me a freak. I can do things to people who are mean to me. Bad things. Very Bad Things. I can make them sick, make them Fall... If I want"

Dumbledore's Heart sank deeper the situation reminded him so much of that particular Day in this very same building.

"An unusual name, for an unusual school for unusual people," Dumbledore finally responded, trying to ease into the shock Harrison was about to receive. "Hogwarts is a school of magic."

Silence reigned. Harry's face had gone blank: he was no longer glaring, no doubtful; in fact, there was nothing to read on Harry's face at all. Eventually, he whispered,

"Magic? What I do is Magic?"

"It's...it's Magic, what I can do?"

"Yes, Harrison," said Dumbledore seriously. He had always loved this moment in the past, yet he could get no joy or happiness from this meeting. He didn't want to ask the inevitable question, but He had no choice in the matter.

"And what is it that you can do?"

Harry looked back up at Dumbledore's face, now with a surprisingly innocent eagerness that made Dumbledore rethink his conclusions for the second time of the day.

"All sorts of things, if I really want it," said Harry, now trying to show off. "I can make things move, I can make cuts go away, I can turn some things into other things, and" - Harry hesitated, a small smile growing on his face, a dangerous smile that seemed cold and vicious.

"I can make them hurt if I want to."

A cold shiver ran down Dumbledore's spine.

Dumbledore stopped smiling. He would never smile on this day ever again.

"I knew I was special," said Harry, before Dumbledore could get a word in, "The children they called me a freak, but now I know...how could I not have known? No one else could do what I can do."

"You should know, Harry, that at Hogwarts we do not tolerate violence of any kind. Magic is a gift not to be misused, and what you have been doing - not knowing the consequences of your actions of course - to other children is against the rules."

Harrison looked up, completely silent, emotionless and cold. Dumbledore seeing that he could extract no further response from the boy, reached into his robes and reached out to give Harry the letter. "This is the official Hogwarts letter of acceptance." Harry grasped it lightly and detach the seal on the envelope. He then quickly scanned through the letter.

-----------------------------------------------

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster : Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorceror., Chief

Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International confederation. of Wizards)

Dear Harrison Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Uniform

First-year students will require :

Three sets of plain work robes (black)

One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

Course Books

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces : A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Other Equipment

1 wand

1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set brass scales

Students may also bring their own OR a cat OR a toad.

Parents Are Reminded That First Years Are Not Allowed Their Broomstick.

Yours sincerely,

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus

Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions.

-----------------------------------------------

Harrison looked up from the letter, confusion perceptible on his otherwise calm face. Albus smiled, slightly unnerved at the child's cool and calm persona. "I realize there must be many terms used that you might not be familiar with, do not fret as I will personally escort you to the place where all of the items needed can be purchased."

Harry nodded before glancing back at him. "You might not realize this, but I'm an orphan sir. I do not have the sufficient funds needed to purchase all of these."

Dumbledore was taken aback, and though he held an impassive face, his mind was in turmoil. Should he reveal to Harry his parents and their wealth? What if he is angry that though his parents were wealthy he had to suffer in an orphanage for years. Or should he hide this knowledge from him, and inform Harry of funds given to Hogwarts every year to be loaned to orphans or financially troubled families.

Albus shook his head, Harrison had suffered enough, to hide even the names of his parents from him would be more than cruel. "Harry, have you ever wondered who your parents were?" The boy in question eyed the man in front of him with distrust yet he remained silent. "Your father was James Potter, while your mother was Lillith Potter."

The window shattered.

Pieces of broken glass flew from the window, stabbing themselves in the grass field with more force than natural. Dumbledore widened his eyes "Harry, calm down." Yet though he said that, Harry looked the same as before. Eyes dull with boredom and indifference. The aura around him, however, was drastically different. Strands of Red and Black magic leaked out of him and threatened to wreak havoc.

"Where are they?" Harry asked, with the same aloof tone he had used since the beginning of the conversation. The floor underneath them was straining against the pressure Harry's magic was exuding.

"They're dead." The simple words made the pressure immediately disappear and the strands of magic dangling dangerously retreated into Harry."How?" The Black-haired boy asked curtly.

Dumbledore considered his next answer. "They were killed." Almost instantly, the pressure returned.

"Who?" Harry asked, his voice dripping with Venom His Tone with Hate.

Dumbledore nodded gravely before he spoke "Ten Years ago, there was an evil wizard, his name was Lord Voldermort. He was extremely powerful with fanatically loyal followers. He pursued the idea that all non-magical people were inferior and did not deserve to live. With this in mind, he launched a brutal war against any wizard or witch who was against him, and by his definition, anyone who was not with him, were against him. He ruled over his men with fear and instilled fear of him and his name into almost everyone within the wizarding world."

"You see Harry." Dumbledore sighed "Your Mother was what one would call a "Muggleborn' you see Muggleborn's are People with Magic but no Magical Parents or Grandparents. The Wizarding World is very much different from the 'Muggle World' I think is the right word yes? You see like The Muggle World The Wizarding World is not Perfect we ourselves have our own Predujuice where certain people see those without Magical Heritage beneath them your Father was one of them He was descended from the Potter Family a Noble and Wealthy Family He himself was different even when other Wizarding Families frowned of a Pureblood marrying a Muggleborn He still did. Do you know why Harry? Because He loved your Mother will all his Heart and even went as far to Defy Voldemort they loved you Harry they truly did I was there when your Mother gave birth to you when She first laid her Eyes upon you Her Eyes Glowed with Love and Comfort as a Mother to Her Child the Same Emerald Green You have.

He aaused to see Harry absorbing and analyzing every single word he said in his mind. "Your parents, they were the light's most courageous and most skilled. They actively defied Voldemort and his ideas, knowing that magical and non-magical people are of equal status and deserve equal treatment. And for their defiance, Voldemort killed them... and you."

Harry's eyes widened in realization, then narrowed in suspicion. Dumbledore continued "Well, he tried to kill you. But somehow, be it luck, chance, fate or the stray hand of God, you did not perish. You survived and he didn't. It is now common knowledge within the Wizarding world, that Harry Potter, a one-year-old infant killed Voldemort, somehow."

The boy-who-lived frowned "This Voldemort... He is dead? I killed him?" Dumbledore hesitantly nodded, not knowing what his answer might result in. "And I am famous for something that might not even have been my doing?"

Dumbledore nodded again "I understand all of this might be too much for you to handle right now, introduction to a new world, learning of your parents' unfortunate demise, and now you learned that you are quite a celebrity in the Wizarding world. I admit this is quite a conundrum. If you wish to, I will return tomorrow and leave you with your thoughts for now. Oh, and because of your parent's unfortunate and untimely demise, they left you with quite an inheritance. More than sufficient to cover any expenses you will need for the seven years in Hogwarts."

Harry nodded "Yes. That is for the best, Professor." However just as Albus approached the door, he heard Harry speak. "I can speak to snakes too. They find me. Whisper things to me. Is that normal for someone like me?"

Dumbledore froze in his steps before slowly turning back. Harrison was standing up and staring at him, needing an answer. How was this possible? The exact same scene occurring decades from each other... "That is a rare gift, Harry. It is called Parseltongue, the ability to talk to serpents. You will do great things, I am sure."

Albus exited the room, but as the door closed, he let out a breath he did not realize he was holding. The conversation Albus just had was too eerily similar to the one He had sixty years ago with a Familiar Dark Haired Boy. He had made a mistake then, by not monitoring Tom closely enough. And now, a frighteningly similar situation has presented himself, could he afford not to keep a closer eye on Harrison Potter? Albus Dumbledore mulled over this as he apparated into the dark sky.

Harrison had sensed that old man the moment he arrived. That man, Dumbledore, had suddenly appeared in the middle of town as if he had teleported or something. Harrison could teleport too, it was an easy task after he had discovered his talents. He could sense that the old man was different from the rest of the rot eating fools. He could sense that he was the same, as him. Harrison had heard the conversation he had with the caretaker. Rather rude of her to speak of him behind his back, perhaps He should punish her for the insolence before He left. Yes. That will just be fine.

Voldemort was a name Harrison had mixed feelings for. For one, He hated and loathed the Bastard for killing his parents. Though He only has faint memories of the green-eyed, red-haired auburn woman and a man with black messy hair, They were still his parents who had brought him into the world called a shithole. However, his ideas were not that far off either. These people, who called him a freak, did they truly deserve life? Harry smirked, they would be better off as fertilizer for trees. Or course, he would not call for their deaths like Voldemort would. They would be better used as servants or slaves. If they can't respect you then make them Respect You.

Harrison let out a deep dark Laugh.

-----------------------------------------------

Why does Harry hate muggles so much even though he wasn't mistreated by them? In his Eyes There Bottom of the Barrel. Tom riddle was not mistreated very badly or abused by muggles either, and look how he turned out. Megalomaniac The whole point of Harrison's character is that He is so similar to Tom since there of the same Heritage that He has the potential to follow down his path. But please do read the first chapter on why this is.

Anyways. The next chapter is meeting a Particular Blue Eyed Beauty.

-M

Review. It gives me motivation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 1.5K 41
"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to skip a million beats as i blinked in sh...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
856 55 21
When a popular Slytherin and the most famous witch of Gryffindor become a couple, it will cause them to lose the one they truly love and everything w...
383K 13.2K 50
After the war was over, and Voldemort died, all death eaters were captured and killed except for a few who escaped the country before they were found...