Fall In Love With Idol [ZhanY...

By zhanyi_lover

"Xiao Zhan" Is most famous & most handsome idol of china! every girls & boys are crazy for him. his acting sk... More

Character's
New Drama!
New Student
Party
Job!
Competition
Judge
Launch Party
Savior
Emotionless
Closeness
Distraction
Fever
Dark Room
Prince Ge
Shopping
Hurt 💔
Guilty!
Grand Finale!
Friends? 💚
Success Party
Jealousy
Confession
Date ❤
Misunderstandings
Drunk Yibo
Blooming Love
Meeting With In Law's
Shower Romance
Trip 🌼
Bora Bora Island
Love Me Like You Do..
Into Your Arms🔞
Horny Bunny!🔞
Back To China 🔞
Pregnant? 🔞
Mood Swings Of Preggy Bobo!
Horny Preggy Bobo
Welcome Back Daddy Zhan!
Power Bottom 🔞
Zhanyi 🔞
You Make us complete!
New Responsibility.
Office Romance 🔞
Zhanyi's Birthday!
Brightest Star in the Night Sky
My Idol is my husband 🌸
Special Night 🔞
My Beautiful World💝

First Meeting❤

3.5K 245 53
By zhanyi_lover

3RD PERSON'S POV :

A cute boy was dancing with rhythm of music.. And moving like butterfly.. Gaining attention of everyone.. And his sexy moves.. Abs and sweat on his forehead dropping and sliding towards his nake.. And in his shirt.. Everyone was awestruck to watch such beauty dancing on floor.. So many were drooling at boy.. And some eyes preying that sexy and hot looking body... But one person was first time in his life saw someone else with eyes of this admiration.. He never ever pays attention to anybody.. Not towards his co-actors also... But this boy got his attention knowingly or unknowingly but now he don't want to look away he only want to stare at that boy that beauty of heaven.. Like an angel on earth...

This all words were his heart saying.. Which he never ever try to listin.. And never ever react to any hot girls or boys.. But towards this cute boy... As he just forgot the world and only this boy and him were exists he felt and watching him.. But then suddenly he heard Haoxuan's Teasing voice.. Then he come out of extremely intense stare

Hey zhan... ZHAN... Why you are drooling at that boy.. Umm.? Is he won your heart just a first sight? I never saw you like this starring at someone like this? Is you fall In Lo.. As haoxuan was completing his sentence zhan cut him

Shut the fuck up.. Xuan.. Don't ever try to pair with me someone.. And I'm not starring at him.. It's just were watching were my didi is looking and cheering this happily.. And why would I drool at that shameless brat who is showing his body to everyone said zhan angrily and started walking towards his didi

But watching zhan's reaction Xuan regrets Imiditly.. now zhan will be double cold towards that boy.. Beacuse of past incidents he never glance at someone or give them chance to talk.. Some of fans were always stalk him everywhere or one of crazy psycho fan put secret cameras or microphone in his car so they will get to know about his love life.. Some biggest businesses's were just approaching him for their daughter's.. Some crazy girls will always try to seduce him.. Not a single one wants to meet him as person .. Everyone wants to meet him As the Idol The Sean Xiao Zhan . He were craving for true friends.. But so many were after just his fame or his money.. So then he become extra cold.. Not want to hurt his feelings which no one wants to know.. No one wants to be with him at his pain... Just wants to be the part of his successful life.. But in actual he craves for that someone who will brighten his life.. But he still ignores.. But after so many years first time I saw spark in his eyes watching someone like this .. Hope zhan listings to his heart ones.. Whatever it is.. Xuan was thinking all this and following zhan behind!

As jiyang lost in the dance of Bobo he saw his gege walking towards him..but having cold expressions.. But watching me also looking at him he smiled... And hugged me..
Omg.. Zhan-ge you are here.. Yayyy .. Said jiyang exitedly and hugged back his gege.. & said why are you so late and when you come? Asked jiyang with curiosity.. Because he didn't saw him enter club . . Just while ago when you were cheering for your Bobo.. Said zhan with expressionless face! Oh.. Sorry I didn't noticed ge.. Bobo was dancing so awesome that I forget surrounding.. Come ma I'll introduce you to my friends.. Said jiyang dragged zhan towards his friends.. When yubin saw jiyang was talking with someone.. But because of his back he can't recognize figure... And then he saw.. Jiyang dragging him towards them.. Then he saw the face.. He literally screamed loudly omg what the hell is this THE XIAO ZHAN! ..

Yibo was too Emesed with dance.. And enjoying music and bits of rhythm.. He heard familiar name.. Whom his heart logging .. he saw direction of yubin.. Why he called Zhan's name... But then when he saw the figure with jiyang.....yibo froze at a place can't utter single word.. Like his whole word stopped moving just he and that figure is moving... Every were is dark and only the light on that figure and him... Which every day every night he dream to saw.. He is not believing his luck.. Is he really watching that figure or just hallucinating.. And his legs started walking towards that figure automatically.. He is not in any sense's just want to touch that figure before disappearing,.. Kris saw yibo was stopped.. And started walking down he called him but like his voice is not reaching to his ears... As yibo walked towards that figure and stood at some distance but continusly starring at that figure.. That figure is non other than his zhan-ge... His idol.. His love of life.. Which he is logging to meet!

Everyone was gathered around Xiao Zhan.. Jiyang's friends was talking nonstop with zhan and telling him how good he is.. And appreciating.. And asking for selfies.. But zhan was just nodded & replying with only hmm.., & yes..okay.. Some other time he will ignore all of them but it's his didi's friends so can't be disrespectful towards them.. At all the time yibo was just looking at zhan and was in own world can't even move little bit from his position.. He is shock to the core.. That he can't utter a single word.. He thought so many things to tell zhan when he will meet him.. Will capture the moment with zhan ge will frame that photo and will save date & time like permanent in his heart will celebrate every year.. But when it comes to reality.. When it is happening.. He is not in his state to think properly... it's true that DON'T DREAM ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MUCH..WHEN IT COMES TRUE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN EYES ! & situation of yibo is also like this he is not able to believe in his own eyes.. He is just thinking is it really true? .. Is it my luck..? ... Is My logging for zhan ge is finally over and faith make me to meet him?? I wanna touch him.. Want to feel him.. To know that is he really here ...? What if it's just another dream like other dreams about me meeting zhan ge.. Different places's that I imagined luckily I'll meet.. But i didn't even imagined a place like this I will meet my zhan ge my love.. Ahh I want to scream.. But I'm not able to utter any word from my mouth.. How can I?.. When I saw you always from very far and suddenly you are in front of my eyes?
Yubin and Ying also very shocked to see the Xiao Zhan here.. But they composed themselves and greeted him and spoke that they love his acting and you are very handsome.. But the yubin saw yibo was frozon at spot and not even talking single word just starring at zhan.. He come near to yibo and spoke slowly.. Hey bro were are you lost?.. What the hell omg can't you see..? The person you dream for always in front of your eyes? And you are lost come on buddy grab opportunity and talk with him before you lost this precious moment.. Come on go go.. As said yubin and pushed him towards xiao Zhan..

But meanwhile when jiyang's friends were talking with Xiao Zhan... And he was just nodding to their appriciations.. Yibo was at his side...and zhan's face was at jiyang and his friends...He never glanced at that boy who were dancing moments ago and whom he was starring intensely... Is now at his side inches alway ..He just ignored him like he never were starring at him with full of amusement... But then he side eyed one of jiyang's friend come very close to that boy..& speaking something in his ears.. Then frown appears on zhan's face unknowingly to dislike that boy more.. First he was angry at himself why he was starring at him like this before and now he thought.. He will be also like others who were just seeking for the his attention.. And continuesly starring at him.. It's true that zhan not glanced at him even ones but he felt extremely intense gaze on him by side.

Then jiyang spoke..hey guys breath breath don't suffocate my gege.. He don't like such a fans who just beg for attention of my gege and use his popularity for the entertainment.. So give some space to him..and you three Kris, Lin yi & yangyang you know who is my gege so why you are overreacting .. Just give him side and let my new uni friends to introduce with them.. Said jiyanga coldly... Because he knows his gege Don't like when person come to his personal space..ge here they are my uni friends he is ying..& oh your side..yubin & ...As jiyang want to introduce yibo also suddenly zhan turned want to face them... But at that time yubin who was speaking to him in his ears and pushed him towards zhan ge.. But unaware yibo shuddered by nervousness.. And sudden turn of yibo that.. He fall over zhan .. And zhan who was holding glass of wine when time he entered club & watched yibo's dance.. He was feeling very hot so he orders wine.. But jiyang's friends non stop blabbing him it was not finished yet.. And when yibo fall over him.. Wine glass fell from his hand to his shirt & that wine spilled over his clothes.. And zhan also loos his balance sudden weight on him he was near the counter so he placed his one hand on the tiles of table to support and other hand on waist of yibo to avoid falling him on floor..

When yibo fell on zhan and saw because of his actions wine spilled on zhan's shirt.. He got scared and he closed his eyes shut waiting for ground to kiss him.. But instead of falling on cold floor.. He was in warm embrace of .. And zhan's one hand was In his smooth.. Slim waist.. Tightly grabbing to not to fall.. Their bodies were so close.. He can feel zhan's breath on his face and.. And their chest's were touching each other.. And yibo's one leg was in between zhan's both legs.. The position was so intense.. And yibo's heartbeat were beating crazily like his heart will come out of his body any moment.. And he is shivering of zhan's touch.. His hand on his waist... He couldn't imagine anything right now.. And was so flushed he can't opene his eyes.. On other side when zhan got balanced and saved both of them from falling... He saw yibo was so close to him.. And he is grabbing that boy's wait so tightly.. Zhan felt something weird in his body.. Want to hold more to that boy... And saw nearly that boy's facial features.. That smooth white soft skin .. Doe eyes that are shut close... Pearl eyelashes.. Tiny button nose .. And his eyes fall down and down noticing every feature of that boy so closely.. That plump red lips.. He felt butterflies in his stomach just watching a beautiful angel in his arms... Then he heard everyone's stare and shouting that they are okay or not.. And reality hit him so he give more pressure to yibo's wait... And because of sudden pressure yibo suddenly open his eyes.. And saw cold stare of zhan with anger.. And he saw beacuse of him zhan's clothes become dirty.. Zhan pushed yibo slightly backwards and shouted.. Can't you see properly .. And walk.. Where in the world were you to fall on me..! Yibo was shocked too see zhan's anger.. He suddenly felt guilty to ruin his dress and said.. I'm sorry I didn't mean it.. I suddenly loos my balance and fall.on.. Y.. As yibo was still apologizing zhan ignored him started walking towards the bathroom ignoring him totally! Were yibo was in the frozon at the spot .. He felt like world collapsed.. His first meeting with his love and he put bad impression on his zhan ge.. What will now zhan ge will think about me? ... Will he ever talk with me? Will I able to meet him again and say sorry to him? Without knowing yibo's eyes teared up.

Watching Yibo crying.. Jiyang said don't worry Bobo.. Zhan ge were little upset because of his clothes ruined.. Don't worry he will not be angry just his nature is cold so don't bother so much I'll make him understand .. I'll talk with him.. Said jiyang with assurance... But yibo was not in a state of hearing and doing anything.. Yubin know his friend very well so he come to yibo and facing jiyang.. Yang we will go now. .. It's already 10pm and his lu-jie strictly said to come early... We will meet you Tomorrow in college.. Said to jiyang and saw ying were with yangyang.. He said to her are you also coming? .. No I'll go after some time take yibo home.. Said ying... Yubin nodedd and took yibo outside saying goodbye to everyone!

Bo I'll drive the bike come seat.. And don't think so much.. Just go home and sleep well we will talk about this to yang tomorrow .. So don't think so much.. Yibo just nodedd but he were very sad and feeling extremely hurt that he make his idol angry at first meeting.. Is this meeting he was thinking and making bad impression to his love at FIRST MEETING..? !.

Heyyy Guys They Finally Meet ✨💕
I know Create some misunderstandings between them.. But I'll promise you that you will be not bored to watch their love journey.. Because something special person always comes with some extremely special way in our life ❤so just wait for the right time & go with the flow..!

I hope you like the chapter if yes then please vote and comment also😊❤!

Your support means a lot to me 🙏!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.9K 32
Xiao Zhan A College Student Fall In Love With His Neighbor Called Wang Yibo Who Is Much More Older Than Him. ______________________________________...
137K 8.5K 23
[COMPLETED] Rated R "Xiao Zhan is a professor in the most prestige college of the country. Despite his age (28), his looks are beyond ethereal. Stude...
189K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
407K 25.2K 47
Are you serious about that Cheng! Me!!!, I'm Xiao Zhan. Why me? What the fuck..! It's a kind of job W-what!!! warning :MPREG! COMEDY! and SM😜T!! #...