Security Breach X Half Blind...

By TheFandomofFun

GUYS, CALM DOWN. DON'T WORRY OR DON'T PANIC. IT'S A BLIND "CHILD" READER, OKAY? NO ROMANCE! ONLY FLUFF, SADNE... More

🌃 Chapter 1🌃
✨Chapter 2✨
🌖Chapter 3🌖
🔋Chapter 4🔋
🍫Chapter 5🍫
⚡💧Chapter 7💧⚡
📷Chapter 8📷
🔮Chapter 9🔮
🔦Chapter 10🔦
📸Chapter 11📸
🍽Chapter 12🍽
🎊Chapter 13🎊
📂Chapter 14📂
☀Chapter 15☀
🌙The Moon & The Blind🌙
°Behind the scenes°

🌩Chapter 6🌩

9.7K 237 150
By TheFandomofFun

Y/N Pov☁

It felt a little long since they had entered the hole but for some reason, the place felt like it was getting hot yet nothing seemed out of place. There could be faint mechanical sounds and thumps here and there, some screams could be heard as well. I really hope he's okay right now.

I was exploring the restaurants interior. I then saw a hole in the wall making me curious. I glanced around and went inside. It was getting smaller and darker to the point where I had to crawl on my stomach and have my eye adjust to the sudden darkness.

I grunted and realized that it would probably lead to somewhere so I kept going when suddenly I was faced with a fallen off vent. I pushed on it as it only turned to ash from the touch.

I climbed through and fell to the floor with small grunt. I looked around and it looked like a office of some sort. I hummed until I saw something with ash on it. I picked them up, dusting the ash off before realizing I had left my bag from before making me sigh.

I continued to look around, finding flashlights and a tablet. I looked everywhere for any secrets but found none. I placed the object on the desk and grabbed the dusty old spinny chair, placing it near the other vent, climbing it, and going inside.

I had grabbed a flashlight and clicked it on. It flickered before staying on completely. Crawling through, I made sure not to get cut on the small screws or some of the vent parts sticking up.

I quickly made some twists and turns, reaching the end. There was a vent still in place making me shoulder hit it. It dented and I tried again which made it fall off this time. Climbing out, I looked around in awe.

It was dark but when I shined my flashlight around, It looked like a storage unit. I found a door and opened it. There was two hallways so I went right first.

It looked like an office at the end of the hallway so I ran inside and looked around. It was burnt and some paper drawings were burnt down. I saw multiple tvs in two corners. They were destroyed and beyond repair.

I saw a ashy cup with a melted plastic straw. The fan was melted into the table which had one of its legs missing.

A darkened brown mask was on the floor, empty sockets staring back at me. I shuddered and checked all the rooms in this hallway and found nothing but party tables.

Abandoning this hallway, I checked the two bathrooms and found nothing but broken sinks, toilets, and mirrors. The lights were flickering aggressively and spewed out sparks but the lights soon went off, leaving me in the dark with my flashlight.

I went into the main room, guessing from how big this room was. There was a stage that was broken down and burnt. Skipping this room, I found an arcade room.

I gasped when I saw a box near the booth where you buy toys from. Curiosity got a better hold on me and went closer to the box. I opened it and saw a tiny plushie inside.

I grabbed it and held it in my flashlight to inspect it. The plushie looked like a puppet with a mask that can be taken off. I smiled and held it close to me but I felt someone watching me. I turned around and saw nothing there. I shrugged and quickly left the room.

I checked all over the place for any secrets but found none. I sighed and stomped my foot on the stage but I heard something click. "Huh? What did I just do?" I questioned to myself and looked around until I saw a crack in the wall.

I walked over towards it and pushed on it, watching it go in and slide to the left. It was dark inside so I shined my flashlight inside and saw eyes staring at me from some weird looking cell doors.

I slowly walked inside and went down the hallway, feeling the stares burn into my back and head. I shuddered at the feeling and sped up. Reaching the end of the hall, a large metal door with a tiny slit was seen.

My hand shook as I reached for the door but a thump forced me to stop. Huge metallic feet came closer to the door and I backed away, afraid it would come flying off and hit me square.

The footsteps stops and a chain was heard. "Child, step forward." A deep voice boomed throughout the hallway. It sounded glitchy but I obeyed and step forward. The slit opened and I was met with a pair of eyes. I could've sworn I saw tentacles moving behind them.

"What brought you down here?" They asked. "I just...accidently discovered this place. I didn't know you guys would be down here." I explained, holding onto the plushie and flashlight.

The eyes went down towards what I was holding and hummed. "Will you help us out? If you do, we will help you out as our thank you gift. You will be able to join forces and help us get rid of the man that brought all this madness upon us." The voice offered. I stayed quiet at this.

'They were forced into this? I feel bad. Maybe if I do help them, they'll help us all in return.' I thought. "Deal. How do I set you guys free?" I question. "Go behind stage and pull down the fourth lever, then first, then third, then second, lastly, fifth." The voice said. I nodded and ran out towards the stage.

Sun probably noticed I left by now so I hurried up. I pulled the fourth, first, third, second, and lastly the fifth one. I heard a loud rumble and hurried towards the hidden wall. I skidded to a stop and saw all of the doors opened.

Large footsteps were heard as the first robot stepped out, looking around before walking towards me. I flinched and moved out of the way. It came out and looked around. "Thank you, kid. I owe you my respect." What looked to be foxy had said before walking away towards the storage unit.

More walked out before it slowed down and none were left. "Come down the hall." The voice boomed. I walked down the hallway and looked up. He looked like the plushie I was holding but way taller. Tendrils flowed freely behind him.

"Thank you for freeing us. You have earned our respect and gratitude. As our thanks, we'll be connected to your mind if you need us." He said, finally stepping out as the chains fell.

I shined my flashlight at him and he hissed. I quickly shined it downwards out of reflex. "I'm sorry I didn't know you were sensitive to light." I apologized quickly.

"That's quite alright, child." He said, picking me up and walking down the hallway. "I will be taking you back to where you came from." He said, placing me in front of the storage unit.

"But first, we must connect with you." He said, opening the door. All of the now known as animatronics stood around a table. We walked inside the the door closed.

My flashlight flickered before turning all the way off. It was dark and I felt someone pick me up and place me on the table. Someone blind folded me making me gasp a little.

"It's alright child. We will make it quick and you'll be back where you came from. Now let us begin." He said. There was low humming all around me.

"Relax your body and let your mind go blank. If you are tensed, we will not be able to flow and connect properly with you." He said. I did as I was told and relaxed my body.

"Family, we shall hold hands and begin our connection." He said and they all stopped humming, soft clanks were heard which indicated they were holding hands. "Let our minds connect and transport over to our dear friend." He said and I heard whirring. "Do not panic if you feel something sharp. This is all part of our process and will be over soon." He said.

'I'm starting to think I did something bad.' I thought before swatting the thought away and calming my body down. I heard movement before something wrapped around my wrists.

I felt tired all of a sudden and I could hear multiple voices get louder. I felt something sharp dig into my wrist, drawing blood. I grew dizzy and everything went quiet.

The blind fold was taken off and I opened my eye. I was back where I was last time, in the burnt down office with the two vents on either side. "What just happened?" I questioned to myself, grabbing the item I placed down before grabbing the spinny chair and placing it under the vent I came through.

I crawled through with some struggle since I had items in my hands. It felt a little toasty in here so I left the vents quickly. I crawled out and yelped a bit, grabbing my bag I had placed near the vent and gently stuffing the small yet kinda large item inside along with the puppet and flashlight.

Below me, I heard screams of pain, fear, and probably something else. Of course, the ground felt even warmer than before. I frowned and was about to call for sun but I fell to the ground from the sudden pain with a scream. I held onto my patched eye, shaking a bit as I cried, a bit of blood covering my hand.

'What just happened to my eye!?' I thought, crying in pain and trying to find sun. I cried as footsteps entered my line of hearing. "S-Sunshine! What's wrong? What happened!?" Sun asked as I cried and gripped on my eye to stop the pain only for it to worsen.

I tried to open my eye but it stung so badly I had to close it again since it was too hot and was crying.

"Sunshine, let me see your eye." Sun said. My breathing picked up as I slowly took the eye patch off my eye. Sun gently grabbed my cheek and faced me to look at him, gently peeling my eye open.

He gasped as he saw what was wrong with it...

Sun's Pov☀

I gasped as saw their eye. It was black with a white pupil. I wiped the blood away from their face as I stared at the eye with great concern. "Stay here, sunshine! I'll get the med kit!" I exclaimed, running off to grab my bookbag we brought just in case.

I ran back towards them, cleaning their face off with a cloth and wrapped their eye up with bandages. "I think you'll be just fine, sunbeam. Let's wait by the elevator for them okay?" I said as they only nodded, probably afraid to speak for now as they clenched onto their bloody eye patch.

I grabbed their bag and mines, leaving to go sit by the elevator with them in my arm...

Gregory's Pov 🍫

I ran all over the place as I pressed multiple buttons and having to hide away from roxy was hard work. The place was getting hotter and hotter to the point it might just end up catching on fire!

Some burnt disabled looking rabbit show up and tried to take over Freddy's body but I saved him and now somehow all of Freddy's friends ended being down here as I fought them off and continued to help Freddy as well.

I guess being a hero takes a lot of work huh? Of course it does! I sighed as this went on for a bit until the area the burnt guy was in exploded, causing a fire. Freddy grabbed me and ran for it, climbing up large places on the way.

We avoided getting crushed and finally ran out of the entrance of the place. "Sun! Hurry and call the elevator!" I yelled. He nodded and called the elevator which it's doors opened and took us up.

We ran to the gates which had slowly opened and into the car we had hijacked. I started the car and drove off, Freddy in the passenger seat while sun and Y/N was in the back. Y/N was sleeping in his arms as I drove.

I really don't know where to go at the moment so we just drove, may or may have not ran over map bot and crash through the sign while I was at it. Suddenly, Freddy started acting up, making me worried.

"Superstar...I need to charge..." Freddy said. I stopped as he powered off. Sun got out of the car and dragged Freddy to the front...

Y/N Pov☁

My eye hurt so badly but I could make out some talking and the motion of the car stopping. I was just about to open my eye but my body wouldn't let me. I sighed quietly, guess I was too tired. The car had started up again.

Someone had placed a seatbelt over me as we drove. "Don't worry Y/N, you'll feel better soon, okay?" Sun said. "Sunny?..." I mumbled his name. He hummed and patted my head that was now in his lap.

"Rest for a bit Y/N, Gregory's gonna get us somewhere soon alright?" He said making me nod and soon sleep had covered me like a blanket...

Freddy's Pov🔋

Gregory was driving for a while and now we finally made it to the city but decided to go through the forest after he told us there was an abandoned home there and so we did.

We were driving on the dirt road until a two story house came into view. It looked fancy from our prospective even though it was just a regular old house, but we didn't know that so we got out and check.

Sun had Y/N and I had Gregory. The door was already unlocked which was a bit strange but we went in anyways, my bright eyes guiding us.

From the outside, it looked really bad but inside it was decent. We checked every room and had found a total of 10 rooms. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a basement, a attic, a kitchen and living room but the kitchen and living room were connected so it made it into one big room.

We planned out which room was which and who should sleep in which room. After all that was settled, sun had already placed Y/N to sleep in their new room. Gregory had fallen asleep in his room so it left me and sun to work on the place, hoping they wouldn't wake up from the loud noises....

×Author: I'm so sorry if that whole cult part made no sense. I thought I could make this chapter longer by adding a scene where Y/N actually goes into the other vent to see where it led to. Basically I don't wanna spoil too much but the person that was talking in bold is night-marionette (If I spelt that right-) from fnaf 4. Peepaw willy locked them away but couldn't stop the rest of them from escaping. They basically want revenge on him of course. I hope it helps kinda understand what I was going for but if not then my bad for being horrible with plots! Point out any mistakes for me.×

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.4K 46
The Fault In Our Scars I saw what happened. I died too. But I still love him. Created: 02/14/22 Completed: 04/01/22
55.8K 1.2K 19
I will be using male reader! So, if you're a female or non-binary please don't comment saying "I'm not a man but whatever ig." It says male reader fo...
33.3K 1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...
569 35 15
(Sun x reader) (Y/n) has always admired Sun. Despite being an animatronic, they have always felt Sun was more human than anything. Thing is, they can...