Supported in South Park

Da Buttercup-Rosie

*The third book in my South Park series; after Tangled in South Park* Rosa has finally graduated high school... Altro

A New Beginning
Enjoying Time Together
The End of Baseball Begins
Setting Up the Office
The Final Baseball Game
First Time Home Alone
Back to Streaming
Pride Parade
Cats Join the Family
Fourth of July
A Hiatus

An Orange Surprise

106 2 7
Da Buttercup-Rosie

*A Day Later*

"Let me make sure I understand," I turn around on the couch to look over at Tweek standing at the entryway with a backpack on and a duffel bag at his feet. "All the guys that are going to be living together are doing a test run at the house you all should be settling on soon, so you're going to be gone for a couple of days."

"That's right," Tweek nods. "We think that we'll be good together, but we want to plan out some things. Not just where we will sleep, or how we will set up the other rooms, but also how we will divide responsibilities like cooking, cleaning, and getting groceries."

"That sounds like a good idea. I hope that it all works out." I frown, "That means you're going to be moving out soon, aren't you?"

"Ah! Don't be sad! We'll still see each other frequently at the coffee shop, and I hope that we will hang out together outside that. You still have held a movie night or game day, so I hope to be invited to those."

"Of course!" I smile. "I wouldn't think about not inviting you. And Craig. And all the others that I have become close with recently. Once all of you get settled in that new house, and before people head off to college, I'll make sure to have a few."

"I look forward to them," he flashes a smile back at me. "You sure you'll be okay alone until Kenny gets home?"

"Don't worry about me," I wave him off. "I have to get used to being home alone at some point, and they do say that there is no better time than the present. He was the one who signed up for the closing time, so there's nothing I can do about it. I promise, I'll be fine. I have a few things to help pass the time."

"I'll see you later then," he picks up his duffel bag, and in the next moment has headed out of the apartment.

I stare at the door for a while, waiting to see if Tweek returns to grab anything he may have forgotten, but after a minute or so, the front door doesn't open again, giving me the all clear to jump off the couch and rush into my bedroom. The few things that I need to do leading up to a plan that began to brew once I knew Tweek was going to be gone for a couple of nights.

First, I clean up the bedroom and bathroom. Some dirty clothes and towels make it into the hamper that I move out to where our laundry machines are, knowing that it will be easier to start them in the morning since we'll be home all day. Then I head to the kitchen to grab the menus of a few of our favorite take-out places in South Park, knowing that we won't be cooking dinner tonight for various reasons. After a quick look around the living room to tidy up and waste a little more time, I head back to the bedroom to put my plan truly into action.

One thing that I have been slowly getting more comfortable with is anything sexual. I never saw myself as a prude, but being with Kenny has opened my eyes to a whole new world in that aspect of relationships. Especially since he's the only one that I have ever been intimate with. Before him, I would get a strawberry red face whenever sexual topics came up, and I was beyond nervous of what my first-time experience would be like. Now, I am better with the simple stuff, but I am pushing the envelope with what I am putting into action. I want to surprise him like he's surprised me.

A small surprise, that is. All my plan entails is a simple black silk camisole that stops about mid-thigh paired with orange panties. Out of the short list concerning the bedroom that Kenny shared, lingerie was the one that hasn't been able to leave my mind. I knew it was also the one that was firmly in my court, so I wanted to figure it out by myself. Now, sitting on the bed in our room, the nerves are starting to flutter around my stomach.

"Gah, it's just Kenny," I mumble. "There's nothing to worry about."

The minutes drag on as I sit on the bed with my legs folded like a pretzel, knowing that any minute the door will open and the boy that I love with all my heart will walk into the apartment that sometimes I can't believe we truly own together. That the two of us are always going to be together. We're going to do a lot more things together, not all taking place in this room, so I know the nerves will fade away. It is all just a matter of time, and I love that I can grow like this with the best boyfriend in the world.

It is easy to hear the front door when the apartment is silent, and then Kenny's warm voice is ringing out. "Rosa, I'm home! Where are you!?"

"In our room!" I call back, shifting around to be sitting on my knees.

"What are you doing in there?" He's probably taking off his shoes and tossing his backpack onto the couch before making it to me. The suspense making my stomach do twirls as he takes his time making his way to me.

"I wanted to show you something that I bought a few days ago," I answer, messing with the hem of my slip.

"And what did you buy?" He's giddy as he pushes the door open enough for him to walk into the bedroom. His eyes landing right on me, and in an instant his mouth falls open as a blush spreads across his cheeks. "Holy shit. Is this real? Please, god, don't let me be dreaming," he groans.

If my face wasn't burning from the blush that has even crept to my ears, I'm sure I would have laughed at his last comment. Instead, I take a deep breath to calm my racing heart as I force the words out of my mouth. "No dream. Only a surprise."

"Are you nervous, darling?" He takes a step closer, looking down at me with a softness in his eyes that reminds me he's always going to take care of me. That there is nothing to be worried about when everything is in his hands.

"I wasn't sure how you would react, and the wait truly is the worst. All different kinds of scenarios were running through my head."

"I don't think I've ever been happier with a surprise than this one." He takes the last few steps to be right in front of me. His hand reaching out to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "My beautiful girlfriend went to the effort to surprise me like this. I couldn't be anything but happy."

I shyly smile, letting my head tip down to avoid his gaze. "I'm glad," I whisper.

"Oh no you're not," he gentle cups my face, lifting it back up in order to press his lips to mine in a deep kiss. "I love you so damn much, and I am going to make you feel so damn good because you did this for me."

I push his hands off my face, maneuvering to land on my butt. My slip shifting around enough to show off the orange covering my lower region. "I hope these weren't too on the nose," I giggle, tapping my toes together.

His eyes widen as he takes in the orange. The blush on his cheeks deepening to a shade I don't think I've ever seen before. "You're an angel. An actual angel. Fuck," he groans as he runs a hand through his hair. "This is not what I expected to get home to. You're amazing." He grabs my waist, tossing me into the middle of the bed before scrambling on top of me.

"If it wasn't for you putting this idea in my head, I never would have done it," I run my hands up his chest.

He starts pressing kisses all over my face. "And you picked out the absolute best pieces."

I burst into giggles as his kisses get sloppier with each one, "Kenny, please, you're such a dork."

"I'm just trying to help you relax." He stops his assault of kisses, pulling back to allow us to fully look at each other. "The more relaxed you are, the better chance you'll say yes to being blindfolded."

I freeze. The breath sticks in my throat as my eyes widen. I hadn't even considered him adding something he wanted to try to this moment.

"Oh, princess, deep breath with me," he gentle runs his hand down the side of my face, helping me out of my shock with a few deep breaths together. "I'm sorry for springing that on you out of nowhere. You did all of this for me, and I got selfish. You've already done so much out of your comfort zone, and I love that you would do that for me. There's no reason to push you even further."

I shake my head, "No, please, there's no reason for you to be sorry. You've been stuck at the same pace ever since our first time, and I know that you want to do so much more. Even if it will be a while before I hear some of them, I want to keep pushing the box that I have comfortably sat in since I learned what sex even is. I know that you'll take care of me, and I can stop us whenever I don't like what is happening."

"That's right sweetheart. In everything that we do, I will always take care of you." He presses a quick kiss to my nose. "I have to hear you say you want it, though. Your lessons on consent are still fresh in my mind, so I need you to say it out loud before I can proceed."

"I want you to blindfold me, Kenny," I softly smile.

"Perfect," he pinches my sides before jumping up and rushing off to find a tie that will work for a blindfold.

The blush may still be hot and prominent on my face, but for the first time since I put this plan into action, I don't feel nervous. I feel excited to see a different side of Kenny. It's always been me leading the way, and while there's nothing wrong with that, and I have enjoyed being the one who decides the pace and actions, I can't help wanting something more. Something that I won't know until I have it.

In all aspects of my life, I trust Kenny with all my heart, but there's a deeper kind of trust that has to be present for what we dive into next. I have only what I've done with Kenny as a benchmark, so all the new feelings that he sends sparking through my body make my head spin more than normal. It is that something that I needed to experience. Only a something that I could experience with him. It seems to end far too quickly, but I can't help but feel like it has dragged on for ages. All I know is that he's going to want more times like this one.

"Hey sweetheart," Kenny coos, slowly removing the blindfold from my face. "How was that? Are you feeling okay?"

I blink and then squint as my eyes adjust to the lights after having been in darkness for some time. I'm slightly out of breath, and I don't trust my voice quite yet, so all I can do is nod.

"You did so well," he presses a kiss to my forehead. "I'm going to get a washcloth and clean you up, okay?"

"Kay," I breath out.

He rushes off to our bathroom, grabbing a pair of underwear on the way. A small hum might be coming from him, but it is hard to tell.

I wiggle into a sitting position, feeling my heartrate coming down and my breathing evening out. I'm shocked that my plan worked out this well for me when it was all to make Kenny happy.

"I'll grab a shirt of mine for you to wear, but you have to wear the orange underwear with it."

I giggle, "I didn't think you would like them that much."

"I'd have to say that orange is my favorite color, and to see it on my favorite person, I loved them." He runs the warm washcloth over where it is needed most, helping the muscles relax even more. "I didn't think that I was going to hold your hands away like that, but I'm glad that you liked it."

"Only a little sad I couldn't run my hands through your hair," I softly smile, reaching out now to do what I couldn't earlier. "Always so soft."

"Next time, I'll let you do it. I like to feel it as much as you probably like running your fingers through it."

"I like when you play with my hair too. Especially when we are relaxing. It helps me calm down when I'm all nervous for some reason as well."

"Like during thunderstorms, which I hope doesn't hit tomorrow since we are streaming."

"Don't get me all freaked out now for something that might not even happen," I shove his shoulder with my foot. "And please go get me a shirt, I'm starting to get cold."

He chuckles, rolling off the bed with ease. Then he tosses the washcloth into the hamper, walking into our closet afterwards. "What are you craving for dinner? I saw the menus on the counter when I got home. I thought you would have called me to pick something up if you really wanted something, but then I came in here and saw you like you were, and it all made sense."

"Pizza and breadsticks," I shuffle off the bed to find the orange underwear that was thrown off first. As I'm slipping them back on, Kenny is exiting the closet with an old band t-shirt of his for me to wear.

"Princess," he whines.

I chuckle, "What? Do you not want pizza?"

"I don't want you to be standing and walking around," he pouts, stepping up to me to slide the t-shirt over me.

I giggle, "I'm fine. Don't worry. My legs don't feel wobbly at all."

"That's not the point," he easily scoops me up in his arms. "I'm going to take care of you for the rest of the evening. That's my duty after what we did."

I press a kiss to his jaw, "You're sweet, Ken. So, is pizza and breadsticks good with you?"

"It sounds perfect. We'll cuddle on the couch, eat, and watch anything that you want."

"Maybe some interesting documentaries. I used to watch all kinds of shows about Egypt when I was younger, so it would be fun to find some of those to watch."

"You're adorable, Rosa. Truly adorable. Okay, let's order some pizza, and then figure out some documentaries."

*The Next Day*

"Okay, since the stream is coming to an end, I think that we should go around and give and update for what we were able to get done today," I speak up, setting down my pencil after planning the next page of The Journey.

"We're sorry that we have to cut this one a little short, but there is a huge storm heading our way," Kenny says. "We'd rather not be upstairs in the apartment if the power would happen to go out, so hopefully you all understand."

"With that in mind, I also want to bring up that Red and I are planning the first video games that we are going to stream. One will be a co-op that we want to get through, and we're thinking Castle Crashers, and then probably the Overcooked games. As for the single game, we are going to be playing the Pokémon games, from the beginning, and we'll play the opposites."

"And it won't be competitive," Red speaks up. "We're just going to be playing them side by side. We just have to finish our computers before we dive into that, but the co-op games will be coming soon. As you all can tell, our streaming schedule is only Wednesday right now, so we're still figuring out other days."

"We've got some people excited for Pokémon," Kenny chuckles. "Okay, I think we should get into progress reports. Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go," Karen giggles, holding up a handful of small, crocheted bees. "All I did was crochet these bees today. I've decided to have groups of animals be seasonal, and right now the bee is the most popular animal in the summer group. I'll agree, they are super cute."

"I look forward to packing them," Kenny says. "Remember, Karlyn Crafts Galore and Rosa's Drawings can be paired and everything you want from both can be bought at one time."

"Not that I have much more than stickers, small prints, and bookmarks," I chuckle. "Which all pair great with what the girls make. Sorry Karen, didn't mean to pull the attention away from you. Anything you have to get done off stream?"

"Um, some other animals, a few charms, and a handful of bracelets," Karen answers. "Nothing that I can't get done in an afternoon. Ash had a few bigger items."

"Since aprons are a newer item that we've been selling, I was cutting out fabric and pinning it all together for when we get home to the sewing machine," Ashlyn explains. "Karen and I switch off on the sewing machine, and we're both pretty skilled at it now. If we are in the zone, I'll be able to get all these aprons ready in a few hours."

"And we're both self-taught on all of this. Thanks to YouTube videos, we've been able to learn all of this to make our small business."

"Which I don't think I will ever fully grasp how big this hobby of ours we did on a whim has grown to the size it is now." She lets out a breath, and then widely smiles. "I wouldn't have it any other way, though. Okay, Red, you're turn."

"Oh," Red giggles. "Okay, well, my first video game, which my lovely boyfriend Kevin has been working on some bugs that I couldn't quite figure out once the whole thing came together, was about a group of four kids working together to defeat an evil. I won't reveal much more than that, as I want it to be a surprise for everyone here when we do play it on stream."

"Which I am so excited to do," I quickly say. "Sorry, continue."

"I'm excited to put it out into the world so others can play it," she leans back in her chair for a moment. "I've had a small idea for my next game that I haven't truly been able to work until these last two streams, and most of it is just fleshing out the characters more. Thankfully I have a great friend who has drawn out my many ideas, so now those drawings have actual backstories, personalities, and all that."

"Anything you can share about those characters?" Kenny asks.

"A super cute and strong female lead that can use magic, paired with her male best friend who uses dark magic. Romance depends on how you play."

"That last part interests me the most," Ashlyn chuckles. "I'm sure that it is going to be great with you and Rosa working together."

"We do make a pretty good team, and with that being all I've done, it is Rosa's turn to update us all."

"As everyone can see," I tap the paper I was working on for this stream. "I was planning out how to reveal Jessie and James's twins during this page. For anyone not up to date with The Journey, Naomi, Ash, and Cass just got their second gym badges. They each have three Pokémon and have almost made it to Saffron City where Jasmine and Junior with a female talking Meowth have intercepted them. Not sure for what reason quite yet, but just revealing them has been something I've been excited for. Also, it helps pad out time before they head to Vermilion City. Which might not be the next town they go to anyways, but we'll see."

"I love how you draw Pokémon," Karen says. "Somehow just a tad cuter and rounder than normal, which helps it become yours in a way."

"Thank you. It has been so much fun to draw all these characters that I love so much, and I can't believe how far into The Journey I've gotten already. Especially since I've really padded it out with sort of short pages. Still, going through Kanto like this has been a delight."

"It is nice to watch you all working, but still you're all able to come together and talk about whatever I may bring up from chat," Kenny says. "I really love that, which makes what I am about to say really exciting since I know you'll all be over the moon. During the stream, I got an email saying that we have been accepted as partners."

"Yes!" the four of us girls exclaim; the biggest smiles on our faces.

"We've got a lot to discuss, so I am going to end the stream here. Thank you to everyone who has been watching and supporting us, I hope that continues into the future." He taps around on his setup, ending the stream in the next few seconds.

"I have to start working on our emotes, and we have to figure out how to link the Patreon so that those people get subs, and then we have to make a graphic to have the sub goals and all that for getting emote slots and for whatever thing that we are looking to get," I ramble, feeling the excitement shooting through me.

"We need an actual schedule," Red chuckles. "At least something for the rest of the summer, then we can figure out how to work during the school months."

Before our excitement can get any farther, a loud crash of thunder rumbles through us. The storm that we've been waiting for is almost upon us, which means that I am going to need cuddles to take my mind off it very soon.

"Come here, princess," Kenny holds his arms out as he stands up. "We'll all head downstairs, put something on the TV, and let this storm roll over."

I pout, getting out of my seat and walking over to him, "I hate storms."

"I know, sweetheart," he presses a kiss to the top of my head. "Come on, once the storm is over, I think we all deserve some takeout for the news we received today. Along with getting some planning in. All our hard work is paying off."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you enjoyed reading! I know that there is a big contrast to the two scenes, but I wanted to place them together. Anyways, I actually wrote down so much information about what the girls work on, so I don't forget, which becomes a problem when there is so much information with this universe. Their streaming adventures will be a fun side plot for me. As always, I would love to know what you thought! :D

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.4K 44 33
[Book 8] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "Your parents are ok with this?" "Of course hon. They won't judge. promis...
4.7K 239 16
AN X READER STORY :0 "This is Kyle Broflovski, he'll be showing you around" the school counselor told me as he handed my my schedule, hot off the pri...
1K 33 4
You all know the spiel... But I suppose I can still give a description. You're the new kid whose moved into South Park with your parents. You'll soon...
555 27 18
Stan, Kyle, Eric, and Kenny have been waiting for high school their entire lives, expecting to be the best experience of their lives. Unfortunately...