The Fulcrum in the cloak (DIS...

By Princessfifi8

When Fulcrum time travels back in time to the Clone Wars she is met with people who for her have been dead fo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 The Force Awakens
Chapter 3 The meeting
Chapter 4 Suspicions
Chapter 5 Discussion
A/n

Chapter 2 The Phantom Menace

283 6 0
By Princessfifi8

Ahsoka POV

   We run outside. There is a person in a cloak running down the stairs. "I think that's them!" I say as I point to the person. We continue following the person. 'They are really fast' I think as we run.  We are catching up to them by a miracle.

Fulcrum POV 

   They are catching up. I use a spell I learn from the daughter, to keep my hood on. I slow down and sigh. I turn around to see the council plus Anakin and I. 

   "Who are you?" Anakin asks grabbing his lightsaber. "You can call me Fulcrum." I say. "I am lost, can you help me home?" "Your home where is?" Yoda asks. "Far away."

   "We will help you. Yes, hrrrm." "Thank you." We walk back to the temple. 'That went smoother then I thought it would.' I think. Anakin is staring at me and I don't blame him, I literally fell out of the sky and gave off a powerful force wave. I feel more powerful than I ever did before.

Anakin POV

   They are very powerful, maybe even as powerful as me. I feel as though I know the Fulcrum, but I've never met them. Right?

Expect short chapters sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
363K 21.7K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
565K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...