The Ghost: Injustice 2 x Ghos...

By PrimeofPrimes115

*ONGOING* Supergirl x male reader *takes place after Absolute Power ending* With Brainiac defeated, and the R... More

Bio and Backstory
Fear, Myth, Hope
Taking The Fight To Them

Prologue

1.3K 29 8
By PrimeofPrimes115

The wind blew ever so softly as the cherry blossom tree swayed gently as pettles that fell from the tree, settle down on the ground.

Underneath the tree was a cemetery of dead family that were the Sakai's who were once a clan back during the old Japanese Mythology Era.

There stood an 18 year old boy, on his knees, his eyes closed as his head stayed low.

His Katana inside the scabbard was placed in front of him, he thought of his family.

He opened his eyes and looked towards the grave of his father... And now, his mother who recently passed away.

He began to reflect on peace for the dead.. By thinking of a poem.

"wind blows ever so calmly"

"souls laid to rest"

"reaching for the tree of life"

He opens his eyes again, before speaking to the grave of dead father.

"father, I pray that you can hear me. I want you to know that... I'm sorry, *sigh* with what happened that day you were murdered... My dreams... Were shattered, I couldn't continue what you and I started. But... Knowing the Regime was responsible for your death, Uncle Shimura started training me to become what he is and what you were on the battlefield, a Samurai. But... He had something to tell me, a secret you kept for a long time. The armour in the basement... The very same basement you didn't want me to enter... I now know why you wouldn't let me. The armour, Shimura told me it was a gift from you to me. I've now embraced who I am now... Who I was always destined to be... The Ghost of Tsushima, now knowing you used to be the Ghost of Tsushima before meeting mother and then becoming Emperor of Tsushima years later... I... I won't. Fail you. I will avenge your death and those who fell at the hands of the Regime. If they are to invade our land again... I will be there to fight them, for the Sakai name... For you... For mother" he finishes speaking and puts on the Legendary Ghost mask of Tsushima.

His eyes open once more, stands up and bows to the grave of his mother and father, before walking off and bowing once more to the grave of the first Ghost of Tsushima... Jin Sakai.

He walks out to the front of the house finding his black horse named Kage (means darkness in Japanese), and climbs onto the saddle.

"ok, Kage... Let's go" the horse starts trotting away from the house with him on the saddle before running down the pathway...

* * *

(Somewhere on the beaches of Tsushima near Omi)

A ship stops near the coastline of the beach, and out steps people carrying guns, two of them were joking at the myth of Tsushima.

"he's just a myth, a legend in fact. He doesn't exist anymore, The Ghost died years ago, way before the Regime was formed"

"even if he was real, we'd literally kill him immediately, we have guns... What does he have? A silly Katana?"

"ugh, why did Superman let you both join the Regime Loyalists?" one other said in frustration, the voice belonging to a female.

"quiet you three, enough silly chatter over myths and legends, we have a job to do" a stern male voice spoke up, "our mission is to scout the island and report back to Wonder Woman. But clearly these 'Shogun' defenses were easy to pass with the Brainiac tech we now have"

"I'm just surprised it worked sir, not that I'm questioning that the tech is inferior sir" the female voice replied to the leader of the group.

Minutes pass by as the Regime Loyalist Soldiers move up from the beach and start walking down a pathway.

"should've took a vehicle on the boat with us"

"and jeopardise the scouting mission?" the leader immediately replied, growing frustrated.

"sir... Up ahead" the female spoke out, pointing towards a centuries long old building that was burnt during the Mongol invasion of Tsushima in 1274.

"looks like a Village up ahead" one other spoke.

"yes Davis, it's a Village alright... Could be abandoned... Rose with me, Davis, Brian scout the other half of the Village, search for any life and report back when you've found something"

"yes sir" Davis got serious before jogging off to the left with Brian while Rose went with the leader to right side of the Village.

With Davis and Brian, their conversation continued on about the legend of The Ghost of Tsushima.

"gotta say though... The Ghost of Tsushima struck fear into any invaders who dared threaten this island, do you really think those tales are true still?"

"no not really, besides, even if The Ghost was real, he'd stand no chance against Superman, or Wonder Woman in fact"

"Black Adam too... Nightwing?"

"that kid? Fuck him... He's a right ol snob, disrespectful and downright asshole... I'd prefer the last Nightwing than him... Heard the bird boy killed the original Nightwing at Arkham Asylum years ago" Brian spat and ran his mouth about the new Nightwing.

"heh, I do agree with you on that" Davis chuckles at his friend's opinion.

Unknowngly to the both of them, something... Someone.. was watching them both in the shadows, he was hearing the two Regime Loyalist Soldiers speak about The Ghost.

Little did the two know that this someone is infact, The Ghost.

"Hey, weird thought... Do you feel like we're being watched?" Davis asks Brian who was scanning the buildings with his rifle.

"Davis... You're being paranoid again" Brian replies as Davis gets snatched up unexpectedly by a figure, "besides, even if we were being watched, we'll have the advantage and..." Brian turns round and notices that Davis disappeared, "Davis? Davis... If this is one of your pranks, now it ain't the time" he spoke like Davis was there...

Until he heard a noise coming from behind the previous burnt house they both went past not too long ago, Brian walked over and looked round the corner, only to stumble in fear as Davis' throat was slit open and bleeding out on the floor.

"oh shit. Davis!" Brian shouted, the wind blew into him and had the feeling someone was behind him, especially since he heard footsteps not too far from him.

He turned round slowly and stumbles even more in fear that there was infact someone behind him, a figure he never thought he'd ever see come to life.

He recognised the armour and the mask, and the familiar headband The Ghost wore.

"you're... You're real? No no no!" Brian started firing his gun as The Ghost vanished in a mist of smoke, before feeling something metal pass his throat, The Ghost then speaks.

"you never should've come here" The Ghost sheathes his blade into the scabbard as Brian's throat unexpectedly cuts open at the sound of the sword completely sheathed, followed up with gargling due to his throat being sliced.

The gunfire caught the attention of Rose and the leader, who witnessed Brian fall onto the floor with him gargling on his own blood, and seeing the myth stand in front of them.

A kunai is then thrown towards the leader to stagger him for a while as Rose immediately starts firing, The Ghost quickly unsheathes his Katana and starts twirling his sword around, blocking the bullets before cutting her leg, making her drop her rifle as the leader starts firing his gun right afterwards, only to be cut down and wounded.

Rose reaches for her hand gun which fortunately for The Ghost, he impales his blade into her heart, killing her immediately.

The leader starts squirming and tries to get up, only to be stopped by The Ghost, his foot on his leg.

"what are Regime doing on Tsushima?" The Ghost sternly questions the leader.

"I won't tell you a damn thing!" the leader spat out.

"no... You're just a scouting group... Trying to invade Tsushima again" he holds his Katana up high.

"you really think we'll be the last faces here? The Regime will burn Tsushima and your pathetic people, Superman is order!"

"not if I stop them first" The Ghost replied.

"you? *laugh* you really think you can take us all on? Just who exactly are you?" the leader asks, The Ghost stared back at him with cold dead eyes.

"I. Am Y/N Sakai, son to Takamatsu Sakai who was murdered by the Regime, I. Am. The Ghost of Tsushima" he says before driving his blade into the leaders chest, watching as the life is took away from him.

Taking his Katana out from the dead leader's chest, blood dripping from the end of the blade was quickly wiped off by Y/N's sleeve, before sheathing his Katana.

"I must tell my uncle about this... I have to get to America, to put a stop to the Regime... And recruit allies to help fight back the Regime... And find my father's killer" Y/N reminds himself, as he whistles for his Kage to approach him so that he may climb into the saddle and ride off for Castle Shimura.

He looks back at the people he just killed... The Regime Loyalist soldiers.

He turns away and climbs into Kage's back, looking once more before riding off to the pathway to Castle Shimura...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 63.5K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
618K 17.9K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
509K 43.9K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...