Emo boy - Red velvet cookie X...

By altair_ia

You're a photography student and you see someone perfect for a project you're working on at your local hot to... More

Hey emo boy
Parfait slay
Fishnets and bunny ears
Caffeinated
Raspberry Reprise
Interdimentional Super Mayhem Party
Rise and Shine
Red Velvet gives you a hand

Puppy love

1K 38 166
By altair_ia

It had been a few days since your coffee outing at the weekend, and you had been texting Red Velvet daily since then. Today however, your texts had been going unanswered. You were currently sat in the middle of your photography lecture, taking half hearted notes and keeping an eye on your phone in case of a reply. You wondered if something had happened to him.

'Or maybe he's decided he doesn't want to talk to you anymore...' the voice in the back of your head whispered. You furrowed your brows 'No, stop jumping to conclusions, I'll send something else... Maybe he just didn't see my other texts?''

2:06am

Red Velvet🐇: Goodnight 😴

Y/N: Night!! Talk to you tomorrow 😼

8:14am

Y/N: Good morning! Did you sleep well? I have uni again today 🙄

10:45am

Y/N: My lecture just started I stg I'm already falling asleep

1:50pm

Y/N: pls wake up I'm so bored 😭

'Umm I did send a lot though... maybe I'm being too clingy...' You decided to send one more text just in case.

3:30pm

Y/N: Hey is everything okay?

Red Velvet🐇: busy sorry

Your eyes widened as he responded to this text almost immediately. You were confused by his brief response, and a little concerned. It sounded like he had something going on, maybe he missed a deadline or something?

Well, maybe he would explain later, you hoped as you shifted your focus back to your lecture.

It wasn't long before your professor dismissed the class for the day, and you began to pack up your bag. You winced as you checked your bank account, and decided that you would rather spend your last few dollars on something more interesting than the bus fair.

'Walking home again it is.'

-

You shivered as a brisk wind chilled you to the bone the moment you stepped outside. October was coming to an end, and with it the last of the warmth of the year. You pulled your jumper tight around you and shivered slightly, walking faster so you could get home to your warm apartment.

You walked for a short while until you came to a small park. At this point the sun was slowly starting to set, casting shadows from the tall trees that surrounded the park. The streetlights lining the pavement flickered to life as you began to skirt the edge of the park, and movement in the corner of your eye caused you to whip your head round and come to an abrupt stop.

You couldn't see anything for a moment, before you noticed a bush around 20 metres ahead of you that seemed to be... Shaking? You crept closer slowly, trying to see what was causing it. As you got closer, you heard a quiet whine. Thinking it could be an injured animal of some sort, you closed the rest of the distance and crouched in front of the bush.

You pushed some of the branches aside and gasped as you saw a small, fluffy white dog crouching in the center of the bush. It was shivering and whimpering quietly, and as you cleared away more of the branches you could see that there were mud and sticks stuck in its fur. It cowered away from you as you got closer.

"Aw puppy, are you lost? Come on, I won't hurt you," you softly told the dog as you tried to lure it out of the bush. Sensing that you weren't a threat, the dog crawled under the branches towards you, and gently licked your outstretched hand. You spoke gently to it and stroked its head for a little while, and then attempted to pick it up.

"Come on baby, I'll take you home and then we can go to the vet tomorrow and find your owner." You told the dog, as it let you pick it up without much trouble. You walked home with the small shivering dog curled up close to you.

You pushed open the door to your apartment and called out a hello to Parfait, but from the lack of response you assumed she wasn't home yet. You took the dog straight through to your bathroom, and it was looking around a little nervously at its unfamiliar surroundings.

You turned on the shower to a warm setting and began to wash the mud and dirt off, picking a few sticks out of the dogs fur as you went. It seemed to enjoy the warm water, and you laughed as it shook water all over you and the bathroom as it jumped around happily.

In the bright bathroom light and without the mud, you saw that the dog was actually a cream colour, with a white stripe along its back and rich red fur on the ears, almost making them look like little strawberries.
Although you were no expert on dog breeds, you thought it might be a Pomeranian or a chihuahua as a result of its small size and mass of fur. You also noticed a bright red collar with a tag hanging from its neck.

"Well that makes things easier" you told the dog as you checked it's tag.

"Chiffon... Nice name buddy."

You turned over the gold tag to reveal a phone number written on the back. "Your owner must be so worried, let's get you dried off and we can call them and get you home hm?" You said as you scratched chiffon under their chin and grabbed an old towel. Chiffon barked their approval and jumped up to lick at your face as you attempted to dry the sopping wet dog, who's fur was now sticking to it's small frame.

You carried Chiffon through to the living room as you typed the number into your phone and listened to it ring for a second.

"Hey Y/N, I can't talk right now can I-"

"Wait, what?" You cut off Red Velvet's voice with disbelief as you checked the number in your phone again, "I didn't call you? W-"

You stopped abruptly as you looked at Chiffon's tag again. You just stood there in shock for a second as Chiffon nuzzled you happily. "Umm, weird question but do you have a dog that you're missing right now by any chance?" You asked Red Velvet dubiously.

The line was silent for a second before he responded, "Y-You found Chiffon!?" His voice sounded shaky.

"Yes I have him! I can't believe of all people he's yours?" To say you were surprised would be an understatement, what were the chances?

"Oh thank god, where are you right now I'll be there as soon as I can!!" He replied hurriedly, you heard a door slam in the back as you relayed your address, and he hung up the phone. You held up Chiffon and looked him in the eyes. "Red Velvet's dog... Is this fate?"

He looked at you happily and planted a wet lick on your nose. "Ew... Not a thought behind those eyes I see."

Not even 5 minutes later you heard a frantic knock at your door. You opened it, still holding Chiffon, and saw Red Velvet standing outside, breathing heavily. His clothes looked disheveled and his long hair was a complete mess. Chiffon, seeing his owner, began yipping happily and fuirously wagging his tail. You wordlessly held him out to Red Velvet, who took him gently and hugged him close to his chest.

"Chiffon... I've been looking for you all day you stupid furball, do you know how worried I was?" He still sounded out of breath but the relief was clear in his voice. He checked Chiffon over worriedly. "Don't ever run off like that again..." You noticed Red Velvet's eyes looked red around the edges.

He suddenly looked up at you, as if he just remembered you were there. "When- How did you- where? Why is he wet?" He was stumbling over his words, evidently just as confused as you were at the moment.

"Why don't you come in and sit down and I'll make some coffee, it looks like you need it," You told him and gestured towards the dining table in the kitchen. Still holding Chiffon tightly, he went and sat at the table while you began making coffee at the small kitchenette in the corner of the apartment.

"I found him shivering in a bush on my way home, he was absolutely covered in mud so I hope it's okay that I gave him a bath," You started explaining. "I had no idea he was yours... I don't think you even mentioned having a dog? How did he get lost?"

Red Velvet sighed, gently stroking Chiffon's head. "Thanks for saving him Y/N, I've had the worst day ever I thought I lost him..."
He looked down at the floor and Chiffon nuzzled him curiously. "I took him to the park this morning but there was a group of kids that started chasing him and throwing rocks, and before I knew it he just ran off into the street. I couldn't find him after that even though I looked for him all day..."

You gasped, "That's terrible!! Stupid kids what is their problem? Poor Chiffon..." Red Velvet nodded sadly.

"But still, a dog person huh? I hadn't expected that from you." You put down the two coffees on the table and sat down across from Red Velvet.

"Yeah I really love animals, especially dogs. I didn't tell you because... Well, I guess I wanted you to think I was cool? and a fluffy Pomeranian doesn't really... Give people that impression." He looked a bit embarrassed and you couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Okay okay, I get it." He rolled his eyes as you cackled from the other side of the table. Him and Chiffon really were polar opposites.

"If it's any consolation, I actually think it's kind of cute." You said, wiping the tears of laughter from your eyes. You saw Red Velvet blush and look away, hiding his face in Chiffon's fur. Making him flustered might be your new favourite hobby, you thought.

"No but I'm serious, I actually think it's really nice that you care about animals, and Chiffon is such an angel!" You reached over and patted Chiffon's head with a smile. Red Velvet emerged from his fur, taking a deep breath. "Agreed. I think the way you feel about photography, that's how I feel about animals, I have a stupid wish that I could be a dog trainer." He said with a small smile.

You stood up from the table quickly. "You should do it! That's an amazing dream!!" He just shrugged. "I think my mum would never speak to me again, she doesn't even know about Chiffon." He admitted. "Biochemistry is... Fine, and it's a 'real science' as she calls it." His eyes looked blank, like he had already given up, and you felt your blood boiling.

"Well I think you would make a great dog trainer." You crossed your arms and huffed. "And your mum should support you with whatever you want to do."

Red Velvet just shook his head "It's fine Y/N... I appreciate the concern though." He said blankly. "Anyway I should be getting Chiffon home, I bet he's hungry after being lost all day.

You took a deep breath to calm yourself down. "Of course!! He deserves lots of treats after his traumatising ordeal today." Chiffon barked happily and wagged his tail. You walked Red Velvet to the door, where he stopped and turned around.

He stared into your eyes for a second, and you were entranced for a second looking into his deep blue eyes. He suddenly stepped forward and pulled you into a tight hug. You just stood there rigid with your mouth slightly open in shock for a moment, before slowly bringing your arms up around him.
Your head fit snugly against his shoulder, and you felt so safe and warm suddenly.

'I like it here...' you thought to yourself, blushing a little. You breathed in deeply and smelled the fresh scent of laundry from his soft jacket, as well as the faint scent of coffee and cinnamon.

"I really can't thank you enough for bringing my Chiffon back... I'm so glad it was you who found him Y/N." He softly muttered into your ear. You felt butterflies burst into life in your stomach, and it was all you could do to just nod against his chest.

You both just held each other for maybe slightly too long before he pulled away, and you reluctantly let go. He looked about as red as you felt. "I'll see you soon, thank you again." He said and turned to leave. You just watched him go, remembering to shout a goodbye just as he was turning the corner. You slowly closed the door and stood there for a moment.

You ran over to the couch and flopped down, screaming silently into a cushion. You rolled over and stared at the ceiling, reliving what just happened. 'THAT WAS SO HOT,' you thought to yourself, cheeks still red. You remembered the feel of his arms around you and wished his embrace hadn't ended so soon. You were snapped out of your thoughts by your text tone.

Red Velvet🐇: We're home, thank you for today

Y/N: Of course, feel free to bring Chiffon round anytime 🐕

You quickly opened up a different conversation.

Y/N: PARFAIT I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL U WHEN U GET HOME AKXJFKSJC

Bestiee😘💕: SAY NO MORE IM ON MY WAY

-

Authors note:
CHIFFON 💕 My lovely boy🥺 Thank you for sticking with this fic so far, It's been slow burn ish but we'll be getting to actual romance soon 👹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 2K 19
Requested 💙 Female Reader Imagines with Seulgi from Red Velvet! Requests are always open! Feel free to send any in that you have! I don't write smu...
728 6 17
Hello everyone. My name is Potato, and this is going to be my very first crk book. Do keep in mind that I'm not quite familiar with fanfics but I'm g...
4K 133 35
Cookie Run Kingdom! Pastry, Herby, Cocoa and Latte have all been dumped by their toxic boyfriends in their sophomore year of high-school. Summer bre...
76.1K 1.2K 76
Come join the dark side of wattpad, my friend. None of the characters belong to me! Credit to devsisters!!! (It's rated mature cause I curse. FYI: th...