Tsil Goes To Hogwarts (Goblet...

By Hogwartssimps2

this story includes a group of friends overcoming different obstacles.. together. More

Introduction part 1.
Introduction part 2.
where it all began part 1.
where it all began part 2.
where it all begin pt 3.
arrival pt.1
truth or dare.
truth or dare pt 2.
stabbed.

winter wonderland

14 0 0
By Hogwartssimps2

"walk it off g." blaise tells him while helping him up. "WATCH OUT, MAKE WAY" the weasley twins
say as they slide through the snow when a bunch of other students run to the courtyard joining in on the snowball fight. "OML GUYS LETS MAKE SNOW ANGELS." alyssa says while slowly
walking over to a place where no one was. "you guys go ahead i got some business to take care
of." rigo says as he approaches pansy who has snowflakes in her hair. draco, alyssa, ryan, diya, mattheo, blaise, and lorenzo and get in a line and start making snow angles. "guys i cant feel my
body." lorenzo says while slightly freaking out. alyssa and diya get to help lorenzo when mattheo and ryan put their feet out tripping them both causing them to fall on one another. diya looks at mattheo in the eyes as they stare at each other for a good couple seconds when
alyssa gets up and acts like nothing happened. leah walks over to where everyone was passing
rodrigo talking to pansy. "do you guys mind if we talk?" leah says looking at everyone who was
making snow angels. everyone looks at each other. draco signals mattheo, blaise and lorenzo to get up. "uh it was stupid hanging with you guys."' draco says sarcastically while helping lorenzo up. "whatever you say homes" marcus says looking at everyone in tsil. "yeah what's up?" diya says. "we can't talk here, maybe later? during dinner?" leah says while nervously rocking back and forth. "yeah that works" diya says as everyone nods. everyone heads to the great hall fully covered in snow. As they walk past Mcgonagall she rolls her eyes and waves her wand clearing off all the snow, they laugh and sit and look at the delicious meal prepared. "you know apparently the forecast says it's snowing tonight" diya says, "what about it?" alyssa questions,
"we could sneak out while it's snowing and idk just be there and be swag or sum" diya suggests,
"STOP WE COULD MAKE TTS AND LOOK SO SWAG" alyssa lit up in excitement. "fine but only for a bit i'm not tryna freeze my balls off foo" rigo says while marcus and ryan nod in agreement.

 A bit later Leah shows up and sits beside diya and alyssa across from rigo. "um could we go outside and talk?" she asks, "not while im eating tf?" marcus says, "it's important." she says confused, "¡ don't give a shit im eating g" ryan adds, "fuck you guys bro y'all never listen" she says rudely. " you ever realize you're the problem not us?" alyssa stands up going into her face as everyone starts saying woah woah settle down, diya pulls her down as leah storms away "what the fuck is up her ass?" rigo says, "not your dick" marcus says as everyone gasps, later after dinner til decides to have a sleepover in the slytherin common room. "HI GUYS" diya says in excitement carrying her pillow and dressed up in her pjs like everyone else. "shut up my head hurts from your screeching" "marcus says, "i hope it hurts more" diya threw a pillow. "I CALL COUCH" diya yells, "NO I WANT COUCH" Alyssa yells back. "FINE HALF. but you cant be on my half like even by an inch" diya says as they shake hands, "deal." alyssa says, "where tf are we supposed to sleep?" ryan says in confusion, "no fr" rigo adds, alyssa points at the floor, "look it's made for you"alyssa says as she points at the carpet. "have fun you three!" diya says sarcastically. Pansy walks downstairs and sees us. Rigo immediately looks at her and stares, "you makin it obvious" ryan whispered as rigo stopped. "what of is all that noise?" pansy says looking at us, marcus nudges rigos arm."dw about it" he says stammering. "oh you the boy i've never seen" she says smiling and crossing her arms. "nah it's you" rigo says as he laughs as the other half of tsil looks at them and starts laughing and giggling. "GUYS I THINK ITS SNOWING" diya and alyssa say at the same time laughing. "They all run outside and see draco, blaise and mattheo smoking, diya and alyssa immediately start coughing and start fanning the air. "damn bro my lungs bout to kill themselves" alyssa says "no fr" diya adds as they catch mattheo draco and blaise's attention. "would you look at that? y'all just can't leave us along?" draco says as him and mattheo and blaise laugh. alyssa rolls her eyes. Draco mattheo blaise come closer as alyssa stands there, draco offers his cig to alyssa as she looked at it, she grabbed it and threw it on the ground while stepping on it, draco laughed sarcastically as ryan marcus and rigo and diya laughed. "i ain't got time for this" diya says as she grabbed alyssa as alyssa grabs ryan and ryan grabs rigo and rigo grabs marcus as they head farther away and start sitting on the floor. marcus ryan and rigo immediately got up shaking off their asses, "fuck no my ass is gonna be wet" marcus says, "that's what she said" diya adds as they stood up. "never mind let's go in besties" diya says as everyone's dusts off their asses. they all run inside freezing. Alyssas nose and ears being red as fuck. "rudolph the red nosed reindeer."diya says as everyone laughs. "you look like a fuckin tomato" "ryan laughs as he walks closer. "shut up ok y'all need to kill yourselves" alyssa says as they all get comfy in their beds for the night, diya starts yawning as well as marcus. "y'all are tired already ala ve." alyssa says rolling her eyes. "ong it's only like 11 pm" ryan says while taking his shirt off, alyssa just stares at ryan. "alyssa you're staring foo" marcus says while snapping at her. "oh right um sorry, WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT?" alyssa says looking worried. "like 11:22 why?" rigo says stretching. "FUCK I DIDNT GO TO PRACTICE, I COMPLETELY FORGOT." alyssa says while she starts freaking out. "okay calm down, it's only one you missed." diya says while rubbing her eyes. "i'm tired as fuck, goodnight jits." marcus says as he lays down slowly closing his eyes. "fax, night besties" diya says while immediately falling asleep. a couple minutes pass of alyssa, rigo and ryan playing rock paper scissors "are you they asleep fr?" rigo asks. "yeah they is." ryan says while checking them both. " you guys thinking what i'm thinking?" alyssa says while walking over to a pack of water bottles that she had lying around. "oh fuck yea."rigo and ryan sync. alyssa grabs 3 waters and hands one to each of them. "ight on the count of 3 we  finna splash this on them and run off behind that huge plant over there" "ryan says and points. alyssa and rigo nod and get ready. "one, two.." ryan begins to say. "THREE" rigo shouts, everyone pours the water on them. they both gasp getting up rubbing their eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK, IMMA KILL YOU." marcus says while getting up and trying to grab on ryan and rigo. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" diya says while putting her glasses on and getting up very slowly reaching for alyssa.

"welp now is our cue to go" alyssa tells rigo and ryan. "what happen to us hiding behind a plant?" rigo asks. "I FROZE" ryan said, "i think we all did" alyssa says while hiding behind rigo and ryan. "please save me" alyssa says. "fuck no, we needa protect ourselves." ryan says, marcus and diya start running towards them, ryan, rigo and alyssa all take off running into opposite directions. eventually diya and marcus get cleaned up and everyone sleeps in another spot of the room and eventually falls asleep. "WAKE UP GUYS" alyssa says while looking at the time realizing its 7:00. "what?" everyone else says at the same time while barely waking up. "ITS 7:00 WE HAVE TO LEAVE SOON SHIT." alyssa says frantically while running to the showers. everyone else starts talking in a hurry and running off to other showers. the guys finish first waiting for the girls to finish, they just play videos games for a while until they both come out. "alyssa, don't forget your swim wear!" diya says happily while holding her swim bag. "fuck, ill be back." alyssa says while groaning and eventually coming back with her swimming stuff in a bag. "y'all ready? it's already 8:15 foo's" ryan says grabbing alyssa's bag for her. "thank you, and yes we are" alyssa says while looking at diya a little flustered. diya begans skipping while dragging marcus and rigo with her to the great hall leaving ryan and alyssa behind. "WILL YOU TWO GRANNYS HURRY UP?." marcus says yelling at ryan and alyssa "'SHUT UP, WE COMING" ryan yells while running with alyssa to the great hall when leah, pansy, layla, mils, and ameila approach them in a group. "um." alyssa says while looking at ryan. "where they at god." rigo says looking back seeing leah's group standing in front of ryan and alyssa not letting them pass. "get the fuck outta our way g." ryan says aggressively while grabbing onto alyssa hand pulling her through the group. "not so fast." mils says while grabbing alyssa by her shirt. alyssa smacks her straight across the face causing her to fall to the ground. "don't ever lay your hands on me, ever, you heard?" alyssa says while looking at mils who was on the ground. rigo, marcus and diya all see and they start running over to them. "what are you tryna start now aaliyah." 

rigo says while crossing his arms approaching her. "I'm not tryna start nothing, come get your friend she can't control herself." leah says while picking up mils. ameila and pansy gets up in alyssa and diyas faces as draco, mattheo, lorenzo, blaise and the guys in tsil all stand in front of diya and alyssa
"can we help you guys?" blaise says in a stern voice. "hm, longstanding, another issue hm?" draco says getting closer to her after very word. ms mcgonagall approaches the huge group. "is
there a problem students?" ms mcgonagall says while looking at them all. "no there's no issue here ms." layla says in a innocent voice. "very well, come be seated!" ms mcgonagall says as everyone begins to walk away. "we aren't done here do you understand? lay your hands on any one of them and i'll kill you." lorenzo says while holding leah back and continued walking to his house table. diya and alyssa look at each other while eyeing each other, all the guys walked them back to their table as diya and alyssa sat down and started eating breakfast, "guys don't eat too much or u gon throw it up" diya says, "ok les go" ryan says as alyssa looks like she's about to throw up "you got ur floaties and me amor you'll be fine " ryan tries to comfort alyssa, he grabs her shoulders from the side and pulls her in "LETS GO" marcus runs with his unicorn floatie and his swim bag, rigo and diya run along while ryan stays walking with alysss and holding on to her as she grabs his arm, they get to class and they sit down. "Class we will head down to the change rooms first and head down to the black lake so pls go change into whatever you need"everyone comes out with their bathing suits everyone puts a towel on themselves and runs to the black lake, everyone starts jumping in, "CANNONBALL" diya jumps in and floats on the top coming to the side and sees if alyssa's fonna come in, "i gotchu" ryan holds alyssa's hands as alyssa walks in slowly while ryan holds her, alyssa floated in the middle, diya swam over and asked how she was doing? "you good?" "ye i'm actually feeling super swag this isn't that bad" she responds as diya splashes her, "ILL KILL YOU" alyssa swims slowly after diya as she flips marcus and his floatie pushing him into the water as diya and alyssa laugh "MY HAIR" marcus yelled as all of tsil came over, "guys we should play chicken" diya suggests, "we aren't even" alyssa says, "it's aight we'll switch teams each round" diya added, "first round, marcus and rigo vs. ryan and lyssa" diya said as they decided who to take on who's shoulders, alyssa got on ryan's shoulders and marcus got in rigo shoulders, "i might not be able to swim but ILL WHOOP YOU" alyssa yelled, marcus gulped as he got ready, "3...2.... 1...GO" diya said as ryan and rigo swimmed to each other and marcus and alyssa tried pushing each other, alyssa grabbed marcus' arms and he grabbed hers, she pushed him to the side, rodrigo and marcus tumble, diya got onto marcus shoulders "get ready to lose" diya said as she cracked her knuckles and prepared to win. "We'll see about that" alyssa said fiercefully."3.. 2...1.....GO" rigo yelled as diya immediately grabbed on to alyssa and pushed her to the side and her and ryan tumble down. "HA WHOS NEXT" diya yelled as ryan and rigo came on with rigo on ryan's shoulders. alyssa starts floating in the middle of them diya gets on marcus shoulders and ryan gets on rigo's shoulders everyone starts yelling at alyssa say go "hold on, i'm abt to count down" alyssa says frustrated. "one, two, three, go." draco, blaise, mattheo and lorenzo all say one by one. "sry not sry potter, you're just too slow." draco said to alyssa as she looked at him with a surprised facial like expression "how nice of you guys to pay us a visit" alyssa says sarcastically. "how are those floaties treating you?" draco asks while laughing, "better than you" alyssa says as everyone laughs draco rolls his eyes as mattheo asks, "what r u guys playing? mind if we join?", "we're playing chicken and yk what sure join us you guys will be easy to beat" diya says as she gets off and swims to the edge along with the rest of til as they get out, mattheo and draco widen their eyes as diya and alyssa get out, they grab water and sit on a few chairs laid out as mattheo, draco, blaise and lorenzo take off their uniforms and get in the water. "come on ladies we're waiting" lorenzo says as diya and alyssa take rigo marcus and ryan with them, draco got on lorenzo's shoulders and alyssa got on ryan's, "get ready to lose" "alyssa says with competitive eyes, "we'll see about that" draco says as rigo signals for the game to start, "'GO ALYSSA COME ON GO ALYSSA" diya and marcus start cheering for her as blaise and mattheo start cheering for draco and lorenzo "FALL OVER BEFORE I WHOOP UR ASD" alyssa yelled at draco as she thought of tickling draco so he would tumble, "think smart not hard dumbass" she said as she started tickling him and he fell over instantly, "AYEE" she raised her hands up in victory as she celebrated her victory, "SUCK IT HA UR A LOSER" 

she yelled at draco as he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "next up we have diya vs mattheo" rigo says. diya cracks her knuckles getting on marcus shoulders and cracking her neck, mattheo got onto blaise's shoulders as diya looked at him in pure hate. "as soon as the game starts walk or swim forward wtv so i can push them" she whispers to marcus as rigo signals for the game to start, "RAAAAAAAAFALLLOVERTRT" she yelled as her and marcus walked forward and diya grabbed him and pushed him over while yelling who knows what, "YES HA SUCK IT LOSERS" diya yells as she comes off of marcus shoulder, diya alyssa and the rest of til looked proud asf as mattheo draco blaise and lorenzo walked out, "mhm now wasn't that easy" alyssa says, "that was easy asf" ryan says as the rest agree, til saw them all scoff and went back to swimming but mattheo and draco had other plans in mind, they stole all of tsil's swim bags leaving them with only a towel. til played around for awhile and got around realizing their clothes and bags gone. "what the fuck?" marcus looked in confusion, "where tf our bags?" rigo said, "if this is some kinda game i'm not playin" ryan said seriously as everyone started freezing,' "guys we have towels" diya threw a towel at them. all of them wrapped themselves with towels as they asked around for their bags "i saw 4 kids take ur bags they were playing with u guys earlier"one of them says to alyssa, "THOSE BITCHES" she yelled, "draco and his stupid clan took our bags" she says to tsil. "oh nah" marcus says, "fuck that let's go get 'em" rigo says. " agree" diya nods in agreement all of them headed back and waked the halls in bathing suits, everyone stared but didn't care, "guys help this is fucking weird" diya says,"oml use that one spell" alyssa says, "FUCK WHICH ONE" ryan yells, diya does that one spell that spawns anything, "finally" they all got dressed and ready and headed to the slytherin common room,' "how was the walk back" mattheo asks, "oh it was...refreshing" diya responds, "i hope it was" he responds, "give the fucking bags back" diya says, '"not so fast" he steps infront of diya, "we don't have time for this stupidity hand over the bags" alyssa steps up, "in a hurry?" draco asks, marcus ryan and rigo get infront of alyssa and diya, "just take them im not in the mood for these childish games" lorenzo says in the back handing them over, "oh it's on" diya says to mattheo as he chuckles. Alyssa gives draco a dirty look as he laughs along with mattheo the bell rings for history of magic, diya, alyssa,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 306 62
"Why? There's nothing around us" "What's us, Malfoy?"
193K 4.3K 80
𝓐𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ...
16 0 14
Stories about other M.U High characters.
71.4K 714 16
Cute stories about Mattheo Riddle. Includes: Friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, one bed, fake dating, brothers best friend, and more!