Love You Till My Heart Crash

By MARGARETTE398

I don't want to love her. But I did. I don't want to hurt her. But I did. I guess they were right, The pers... More

Acknowledgments
Prologue
Chapter 1- Holding out for a Hero
Chapter 2- FireFlies
Chapter 4- My girl
Chapter 5- This is not a home
Chapter 6 -Who are you?
Chapter 7- Our beach.
Chapter 8- Hell is inside us
Chapter 9- I would go choose pain all over again.
Chapter 10- Sue me
Chapter 11- Before You Go
Chapter 12- Afterglow

Chapter 3- Be a gentleman

3 0 0
By MARGARETTE398

"A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear; kisses are the messengers of love and tenderness. ~Ingrid Bergman"

I went home right after school.. Right after chatting with Hannah.

I see a woman standing on the porch. Heavier than blooming roses, her hair flowed in waves to decorate her lovely, bronzed skin. Long lashes framed her eyes, and plump lips in pink color.

This is awkward. Very awkward.

We didn't talk when we saw each other or even in the car. Leona Resto, the restaurant near the Coffee shop, is empty when we arrive.

Did mom rent the whole restaurant?

I escorted her to the chair and sat in front.

Rebecca leans forward on the table, the position reveals a view of her cleavage.

Why the hell am I staring at it?

"I'm sorry if my mom dragged you into this"

"No, it's fine."

She shrugs an.

The waiter comes over, and Rebecca sits backwards

"Shit," the waiter says, before juice falls all over her it's everywhere, sliding down her dress, soaking into the soft fabric, through her lap.

"Shit, I am so sorry," the waiter says, placing my food down. "I'll grab a towel." He then runs to the counter.

I bet he was distracted with Rebecca's boobs. Because I saw him looking at her since we got here. And he doesn't take his eyes away.

Well how could he? How could anyone ? If she truly is gorgeous.

Once he returned I held up a hand. "Bring me the amount, I'll pay now and kindly put our food in a to-go box."

Rebecca blinks at me confused.

The waiter, looking sad and guilty (probably because he wouldn't see Rebbeca's boobs anymore), goes to do what I ask.

"Are we leaving? I am sorry if I ruin the night." She says when we step out of the restaurant.

"Actually it's not ruined. I am planning to take you to the park."

"This hour? Isn't it close?"

"Not all parts. Some are still open." I said.

We're 12 meters away from the park and I could see Rebecca's eye wandering from side to side. I could tell she's afraid.

Her shoulders shiver when sounds of leaves moving emerge. "I'm here, don't worry." I say.

We found a bench and I used my hands to push the fallen leaves away.

"Your mom described you as a handsome gentleman... She's right"

I laugh. "Anyman would want to sit in a clean seat.. Or bench"

"But not all men are this handsome," She added.

"So.. what do you do?" I asked, breaking the silence and the howls of crickets.

"I play piano in opera houses, concerts or events." She moves slightly giving a space between us, then grabs the bag from me. She starts to place the food down one by one. "My favorite song to play is ludovico einaudi's experience."

I watch her take a bite of the salad. "Why piano?"

"My mom used to tell me that life is the same as playing the piano. In order to execute the music, one should know where keys are located, white keys represent peace, whereas black keys represent misery. Some didn't find the black, some didn't find the white, that's why they can't play the music well" she sighs, "you'll need them both" she adds.

She sounds so poetic. After I took a bite of my food, I cleared my throat and said, "Well it looks like you already have found the two keys."

"Yeah I found it when my boyfriend died."

Shit.

Shit.

I kept my mouth shut.

"I can't help myself think about all the painful memories. We used to play together, I play piano while he plays cielo and our room was never filled with silence... Now I don't like the silence itself, it's not peaceful but painful, it's lonely."

A blank stare with a trace of smile was forced into her face.

"I'm sorry if they keep on forcing you to be with me."

I wave my hand at her and hold her in her shoulders gently. "Hey... I wanted to be with you. No one forced me to."

This is the definition of white lies. .

"Let's enjoy the night alright? We'll pretend like we're strangers, trying to forget their past. So no more reminiscing on bad memories, give it a rest. Got it?"

She salutes, "Aye, aye, captain" she says laughing.

We continue to eat and talk about how my mother chased my sister's boyfriend while he's naked running in the streets.

"Trust me. She hates him." I say.

"Well who wouldn't hate him, it's like he's a bad influence."

"I know, I tried to frame him. I know it's awful but I think that's what brotherly love does." I winked at her and she punched me softly in my shoulder while giggling.

A strong breeze begins to whistle causing branches to sway. The first splatter of rain hit me. I took Rebecca's hand and ran, trying to find a shelter, I just hoped I could see one nearby. Droplets of moisture began to drip harder from the leaves as thunder and lightning appeared intense.

There were no open stores, the only lights that brighten the way are the street lights. We were running while holding hands.

We were soaking wet in the middle of the road. When our feet couldn't take anymore running, we stopped.

We took a deep breath and looked at one other, then burst out into such raucous laughter that we both fell to the ground. "I never stayed or played in the rain." she says panting.

"Really?" I said in disbelief.

"Mom thinks it's disgusting." she adds. "But it's not, this is fun. It makes me feel alive!" she screams.

I watch her raise her hand and turn circles. I know she feels dizzy because she sat down immediately.

"Thank you." she says before our lips collide.

A loud horn suddenly appeared and it surprised us. I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me as we continued running in the dark.

Rebecca's laugh is one of the most lovely and wonderful sounds I've ever heard. The night is cold, yet it's full of warmth and life because of her.
~
I wake up with a name on my lips.
Rebecca

I swear to God I didn't see that coming. A woman that is gorgeous and good-hearted? There's no way that I would have envisioned that.

I glance over at the clock. Shit. I'm late. I can't bring myself to move. I feel like someone's weight is on me.

I look at my right and see Rebecca's arm is slung over my waist, and her thighs are on my calf.

For a second I couldn't breathe. I thought I slept with her, that would make me the biggest jerk in town. Sleeping with my neighbor is the last thing I want to do. Not to mention, we just learned each other's history last night.

She doesn't move as I slip out from her arm to use the bathroom.

While I'm in the middle of dressing in my suit, my phone vibrates. I fully plan to ignore it, until I see the name on the screen.

It's my mother.

"Hi, Mom," I say,

"Is Rebecca with you?" she says with a worry in her voice.

I glance at Rebecca, she is wide awake now. "Yeah"

"Really?!" She shouted in excitement. "Well, continue with whatever you're doing." she said then hung up.

Oh mother.

I walk towards her, "I have to go work, I called the maid to get you breakfast. Stay here if you want. I'll see you soon" I said.

I kissed her forehead.

Should I have not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 879 39
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and he gives her the world. They're...
190K 8.5K 30
Noah Stevens has his life all planned out. Having graduated from college and working in his father's company, he is planning on settling down with th...
6K 481 40
Sometimes you get things to happen your way and you're happy, sometimes you don't and you're hurt. What hurts even more is to experience what you had...
1.2M 24.7K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...