πŽπ”π“π’πˆπƒπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πˆππ†

By WICKSWHORE

"π–¨π—‡π—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ίπ—Œ π–³π—ˆπ—‰. π–‘π—Žπ— π—ˆπ—Žπ—π—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, π—π—ˆ π– π—…π—’π—Œπ—Œπ–Ί... More

Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

3

23.3K 1.3K 3.6K
By WICKSWHORE

before we start
i just want to
say that comments
are what i appreciate most.
please, please, please,
comment. <3

2 WEEK LATER
Monday
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

Kaizier licked over his lips. His head was in another place. A place from two weeks ago. Alyssa continued to float around his head. For what? He didn't really know. He didn't know the bitch from a can of paint, but she was fine.

"I ain't come to play arrrouuunnddd, something, something, something, muthafucka down, boop boop boop boop!" KD yelled as the group of friends walked into the Five Guys. "Yeahhh Aunt-Uncle Santannerrr killed that."

India rolled her eyes, Taurus holding the door open for the group.

"You ain't got no damn since." Horace said, the group sliding into a booth to eat.

"Nigga I can barely understand what the fuck you saying, mumbling bitch. Wickman ass nigga."

Horace flicked him off before turning to his best-friend. Kaizier continued to silently look over the menu, feeling eyes on him.

He huffed, "Wassam, bruh. Why you keep starin?" Kaizier asked. He hated when people stared at him. It made him uncomfortable and he was already paranoid as is.

"You gon tell me what car ran you the fuck over? Nigga, you look terrible."

Kaizier didn't exactly tell Horace what had taken place two weeks ago. He didn't want to worry his friend.

He put the menu down before turning to his best-friend and giving him a small smile. "You bitchy as fuck. Say, I'm straight, mane."

Kaizier watched as Horace rolled his eyes before they both payed attention to the main conversation at hand.

"You guys wanna come over my aunt's house tonight?" India asked, "Especially you, Kai. You weren't even there for the news year celebration."

Seeing as Kaizier had visited his grandmother earlier today, and he had no match tomorrow, he was free to do whatever.

"Ima be there, brat ass." Kaizier responded, giving her a smile when she cheesed. He looked at her like a lil sister. The whole group did. They were very protective of India.

"This bitch I was fuckin' wit, made me spagetti the other day," KD spoke up, "Bitch tryna do that voodoo shit on me. Hell nah."

"Voodoo?" India asked, "She was just tryna make you some dinner."

Taurus scrunched his face up. "Nah. Bitches fix spagetti only when dey put they period blood in it. Its like this spell shit to make you obsessed with them. I had a bitch do some stankin' ass shit like that to me once, gang."

"Ewww! You ate dat bitch red stuff?" Nardo shrieked, "Nahhhh don't ever come near me, jhit. I swea to God."

"Ian know! Damn."

KD scooted away from India. "You gon still kiss him, Indi? You nasty. You nastyyyyy."

Kaizier zoned them out when he looked up. The thick figure was familiar. The scrubs hugged the figure tightly, the light skin smooth and unblemished. Not saying a word, he quickly got up, and walked out the Five Guys, following the light skin girl that was making her way into the other resturant in the shopping center.

"Alyssa." He called, loud enough that the lighter turned around.

She looked confused at first, but smiled widely and quickly walked over to him. "Kaizier! Aww, it's nice to see you. How you feeling?"

Kaizier was taken-a-back when she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. Kaizier stood at 6 foot 1, and Alyssa stood at 5'8. He didn't know what to do, so he just stood there until she pulled back.

"Good. Thank you fa..." He rubbed the back of his neck, "You know."

Alyssa nodded her head, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. "Duhhh. I'm a nurse, that's what I do. How's your ribs?"

He nodded his head.

"Well, whatchu doing out here? Who you with?"

Kaizier grabbed her hand, and she looked surprised, but she silently followed him back into the Five Guys. When they made it back in front of his table, everyone looked up, confused to see him holding hands with the gorgeous lady.

"Aye, dis is A-"

"Auntie! How you know, Kaizier?!" India asked, standing up and pushing their hands away from eachother.

Alyssa looked at Kaizier before looking at India. "It ain't nothing like that, India." She gave a soft chuckle. "We met at the hospital. I had to stich him up."

Kaizier silently thanked her for lying.

"Wait, this yo aunt?" KD asked before he bit his lip, standing up and quickly pushing India. Everyone turned to see her trip and land into a bunch of stacked up chairs, knocking them down.

"She fine. Look at me."KD leaned against the table, wiggling his eyebrows. "You like younger niggas, baby girl? India ain't no thang, she can't control our love."

Alyssa blushed. "You must be Kelldrick, huh?"

"Mmm, see you already know my name, girl. Now moan it."

Kaizier scrunched his face up before grabing Alyssa by her waist and puting her behind him. He looked to see Taurus helping India up and back into the booth.

"9 you fucking that?" Horace asked with a smirk, "This why you my nigga."

Kaizier rolled his eyes. "Ian fuckin' dis guh. Ion een know ha. She just helped a nigga, and she ain't had to."

"Uhh, she works at a hospital, that's her job." KD interupted. "Ain't you said that's where y'all met at?"

"ANYWAYS," India started, "Auntie, these the friends I'm bringing over tonight. You set everything up yet?"

Alyssa moved from behind Kaizier, pulling out a chair from the table across from them, seeing as there were no more seats in the booth. Not liking that, Kaizier forcefully grabbed her hand before pushing Horace out the booth and pushing Alyssa to sit into it.

"Simp ass nigga," Horace laughed, sitting in the chair as Kaizier slid back into the booth, right beside Alyssa.

Alyssa smiled at Kaizier before turning back to her niece. "No, I don't get off tonight until 1. Y'all just got out school right? Girl you set up, you grown."

"Fine." India rolled her eyes. "What's going on with you two?"

Kaizier sat with a blank face as Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Nothing, he's a little ass boy, Indi. I'm 23, Ion have no business dating nobody that young."

"Ian young," Kaizier spoke softly, "I'm 19."

Everyone stared at him. "YOUNG!" They yelled.

He flicked them off.

"Aww, I'm sorry pookie." Alyssa teased, rubbing her hand over his cheek, "If I was just a weeeee bit younger."

Kaizier pushed her hand off his face, rolling his eyes and grabbing the menu.

"Ion know why he picking that menu up, he been looking at the same shit. The shit on the menu ain't channgeee." KD spoke out, snatching the menu from out of Kiazier's hand.

"Bruh." Kaizier snatched it back. "Keep on wit' da fuck shit. Snatch yo fuckin' ears off yo head, bitch ass boa."

KD pouted, turning to Alyssa. "Baby, you like my ears, right?"

"I love them, Kelldrick." She smiled, "They give...Dumbo. But in a cute way."

Horace busted out laughing. "What the fuck is that?! Guh said DUMBOO. You burnt boaaaa."

"Baeeee!" KD whined.

She held her hands up. "I'm sorrrryyy."

Kaizier couldn't stop staring at her as she continued to talk to India and Taurus. It seemed as if Taurus had already met her, and they were close.

Everything around him seemed to slow down as he stared at her lips. They moved as she talked, and they were covered in clear gloss. He looked at her light, clear skin. He wanted to nut on it. He wanted to see his white seed drip down from her pretty long lash extensions, going down her throat.

Kaizier licked over his lips as he looked at her hair, imaginging himself pulling it, bringing her enough pain that sent her over the edge. He looked down at the scrubs that looked like they were painted onto her body. Her breasts pushed against them, and he could tell she didn't have a bra on.

She didn't need one.

Her titties sit up and they were full and subtle.

His dick jumped, and he bit his lip softly, tilting his head as he looked at the nipples that were hard and pushing against the cotton material.

Slowly, his eyes danced down her body until they got to her thick, spreaded thighs. The seems on her pants looked as if they were close to bursting and unraveling. He imagined the many bite marks he would leave on her skin.

Hazel eyes snapping to her ass, seeing that her shirt had raised up in the back, and the light, soft skin shown since her pants were low.

He could feel the blood flowing through his dick at the peak of the red laced panties that sat against her rosy, light skin.

"Kaizier!"

"Yeah," He softly pulled his eyes away from her ass before looking at everyone at the table. "Wassam."

Everyone looked at Alyssa before looking back at him. "You starin' at her like you wanna take ha right on dis table."

"Over my dead body." India scrunched her face up. "Won't be sending my aunt to jail."

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't go to jail. He's legal."

At that, everyone snapped their eyes at her.

"Aww they fucking!" Horace yelled, standing up and clapping his hands loudly. "Lets gooooo! My boy finally lost that fucking virginity! Got that dick wet!"

Taurus grabbed Kaizier's hand, dapping himself up. "Yo first body a bad ass bitch! I know you was in da pussy raw."

Alyssa and Kaizier sat there unamused, staring at the group like they were stupid.

"Ian fuck ha, and I neva will." Kaizier spoke, Horace stopping his clapping as Taurus snatched his hand away.

"You mean ta tell me I just celebrated fa nothing?!"

Alyssa turned to Kaizier. "Ain't no way you a virgin? You don't got a girlfriend or something?"

"NO! He don't! But you can change all that!" Horace yelled, sticking his face between Alyssa's and Kaizier's. "Just pop one tittie out fa him to suck."

Kaizier mushed his best-friends head away. "Say, y'all finna piss me off. Get the fuck."

"Uhh, I think Ima head out now." Alyssa said, "It was nice meeting y'all. I'll see y'all tonight!"

Kaizier moved out the booth, allowing her to scoot out. He held his hand out, helping her up as she turned around and bent over, her ass slighlty brushing against the front of Kaizier's crotch. He softly coughed, scooting his crotch away from her.

"Bye children." Alyssa spoke. She made her way over to India, both of them exchanging kisses on the cheek as the french do. "I love you, Niecey. Be safe. Taurus, keep my baby safe."

"I will, Auntie Lyssa."

Alyssa nodded before making her way to Kaizier. "Walk me to my car."

He nodded and she walked away, making her way to her car.

"Ahhhhh!" Horace slapped the back of Kaizier's neck. "That mean bend me ova da console and eat ma pussy."

"On God that's what I heard!" Taurus spoke up.

"Ian heard shit. I heard walk me to my car." KD grumbled, arms crossed over his chest.

Kaizier ignored them, making his way towards Alyssa who was about to open the door when he grasped her wrist, pushing it back. "Fuck is you doing?"

"I'm opening the door, dummy. I'm supposed to just walk through that bitch?" She chuckled.

Kaizier stared at her blankly. "You don't touch no fuckin' handles round me, you hea me?"

She stared up at him, about to speak when he just opened the door and walked out, holding it and waiting for her to walk through. Alyssa did as asked, walking through the door before Kaizier grabbed her hand.

"Where yo' shit at?"

She pointed to the White Benz truck, and he nodded. She began to walk, but he pushed her on the inside of the curb, walking closer to the road.

"I didn't know you were such a lil gentlemen. Yo daddy raised you right, huh?"

Kaizier looked glanced at her before looking forward once more. "I like yo' hair."

She noticed that he changed the subject. "Thank you, Kiazier. Natural hair, shit. You knowwwww, material gorrwwwwllll."

He snorted, but said nothing else as he held her hand tighlty, making his way across the parking lot to her truck.

"Keys."

She took her keys out her Birkin Bag, placing them in his hand. He unlocked the door before putting them in the egnition and starting the car up. He then grabbed her hand and helped her in the truck.

"Damn. If you was just a little older, Kaizier." She shook her head.

Kaizier gave a small smile. "Guh hush, you just be talkin."

Shiii, She thought. "You coming tonight? To India lil get together?"

He nodded. "Das okay wit you?"

"Duhh, why wouldn't it be? Not unless you and yo' crew finna rob me. I carry a glock in my birkin by the way." Alyssa pulled the gun out, waving it in his face.

"Guh move," He snatched it out her hand before placing it back in her purse as Alyssa laughed loudly, her tongue out as she danced in her seat.

Kaizier stared at her tongue, biting his lip. "Put yo tongue back in yo mouth, Alyssa." Fo I stick my dick right on that shit.

She rolled her eyes, sticking her tongue back in her mouth. "You swear you somebody daddy. I'm 23, you 19, act like it."

He waved her off before closing her car door and moving back.

Alyssa rolled her window down. "Tonight, can you tell me why you was in dat alley?"

Staring at her, he tilted his head slowly to the right, his hands in his jean pockets. He noticed her slighlty look down at his crotch before looking away.

"Nah." He walked away, feeling eyes on him.

Usually, he hated when someone stared at him.

But as she stared at him retreating back into the resturaunt, he didn't mind the staring eyes.

Not at all.

"Ouuuu, I hit er from the back I beat her dooniees doowwwnnn. She said I fuck her good, I make her coochie smile." Taurus sung, India bent over in front of him, touching her toes as he gave her fake back shots.

They all were in the living room, that Kaizier had once saw when he snuck out two week ago. In front of them, they had all sorts of snacks, and juices. Friday played on the Tv loudly and all the lights were on in the house.

It was going on 12:30.

"I hate dey in love asses. Bitch I hope yall find out yall cousins." KD huffed out, "Boooo. Tomato, tomato, tomato, im throwing tomatossss!" He yelled as he threw some of the popcorn that he was holding in his hand.

Taurus rolled his eyes. "You need a bitch."

"I already got one, Zodiac bitch."

"Who?" India asked, standing back up and pulling her shorts from out of her ass before she fell back onto Taurus's lap.

KD smiled widely. "Yo aunt, nigga."

Everyone stared at him before bursing out in laughter.

"AHH! FUCK!" Horace yelled.

"I have never met a more delusional ass nigga." India laughed, "She wouldn't even let you lick the bottom of her shoe, dummy."

"Now, Kaizier..." Taurus spoke, giving Kaizier the side eye, "She'll let dat lil nigga lick more den the bottom of her shoe."

Kaizier smacked his lips. "Don't include me in dat shit, bitch. Ian said a bitch ass thang all night."

"If I had to choose," India mumbled, "I would want Kaizier as my step uncle. Too bad that shit ain't happening. She too damn old."

"She four years older den Kaizier. That's a perfect ass age gap fa virigin marcus ova dea." Horace nodded his head at Kaizier, who flicked him off.

India shrugged. "I don't give a fuck. Shes off fucking limits. That shit is just weird as hell. Age gap aside, y'all like brothers to me, and my aunt ain't even my aunt forreal, she basically raised my ass. She like my mama. My friends dating my mama? EW."

"Yo arm hurt, Indi? Cause that was a fuckin' reach." Kd spoke, cackling loudly.

THe door opened and they all looked to see Alyssa walking in with large bags. She looked tired and worn out. Her hair was in a bun, and instead of it's smooth complexion, it had curled up. Her face was red and she struggled to close the door back.

"Bitch go help yo' girlfriend." Horace kicked Kaizier's angle.

Kaizier flicked him off but got up from the couch, making his way towards Alyssa. He grasped all the bags out her hand.

"Thank you, Kai." She huffed, "I'm so fucking tired. Hey yall!" She greeted, setting her purse on the kitchen table as she threw her keys in the key bowl.

"Wassam, sister law!" Horace waved.

"Hey bae!" Kd yelled, "Yo fine ass. You want me to help you...relax?"

"Bitch," Taurus threw the remote at KD's head, "Yo ass in heat or sum? Chill."

"FUCK YOU! I GOTTA GET MINES! I GOTTA PUT ME FIRST LOUCIOUS! I GOTTA PUT ME FIRST!" He patted his chest.

"Auntie you need help?" India asked, ignoring the boys who were bickering back and forth.

Alyssa shook her head. "I'm good, love."

"Where you want dese?" Kaizier softly asked, nodding his head to the bags that were on his arm.

"Oh," Alyssa smacked her forehead, "Right. I'm trippin. Come on," She grabbed her purse off the kitchen table, making her way upstairs.

Kaizier followed her, taking shameful peeks at her ass. Seeing her red, laced thongs ride up. He looked away. The color reminded him of blood.

And blood would look so pretty on her skin.

His blood.

"In here," She opened her bedroom door, "Just set them on the bed."

He walked in, and she walked in after him, closing the door. Kaizier set the bags on the bed before turning and looking at her.

"How long you been a nurse?" He didn't know why he was asking. He didn't really like talking. But, Alyssa made him...curious.

Alyssa made her way around him, emptying the bags one by one. He watched her, turned on by nothing at all. His dick hard just by the sight of her as she carefully folded all her new clothes up.

"Three years now. I compeleted half my studies by 16. Why-" She was cut off when Kaizier came up behind her.

"Ion like yo' hair up." He whispered, gently reaching up and taking her curly hair from out it's bun. He licked his lips, running his fingers through her hair.

"Why?" She whispered, turning around, her cheeks slighlty red.

Kaizier shrugged, handing her the srunchie back.

"Ion know."

He didn't wait for her to say anything else, making his way out her bedroom and softly closing the door, going back to his friends, prepared to atleast try and enjoy himself.

hiiii babies.

here's an update. i don't know if yall like rapid updates, like back to back, or if yall like them spaced out. but let me know and ill see what i can do. anyways, I SUCK AT TYPOS, so please ignore them.

gosh, they are so fucking cuteee. kaizier so fucking nasty. he's gonna be hypersexual because hes a virgin. ofc hes 19 and his dick has gotten hard before and he has his kinks and fantasies all figured out...he just never acted on them.

anywho, their relationship isn't going to be rushed. it's gonna be a friendship, with kaizier not even knowing that he's flirting with her forreal. and SHE WILL be the one to make the first move, i can tell yall that RIGHT NEOW.

Q AND A

- do you think india will be a problem in the future?

- how do you like their dymanic right now?

- sooo...y'all kinda seeing the kinks and stuff kaizier got...yall ready for it?

- thoughts in general?

I LOVE YOU <3!
WICKSWYFE2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 26.4K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...
2.4K 190 9
"You the baddest thing I done seen in a while"
79.9K 3.7K 29
MANCHILD 'noun' "A boy or adolescent from the streets who was prematurely exposed to and knowledgeable about sex, violence and crime, incarceration...