Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

I love my little family

1K 23 0
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis

"Ro!" I called out. Aurora has been at the mansion for a whole week and she has already gotten along with everyone here. I make sure she is fed and given her medicine because she was very malnourished, but she's doing a little better now. Lexi went shopping for her and she has so many new things. I know everyone will be sad when she finally has to go.

"Antonio, put her down!" I yelled as Antonio had Aurora on his neck, fighting with Lexi as she was on Raven's neck. Antonio threw Aurora to the couch making her scream then laugh. I, on the other hand, had a fucking heart attack.

"Come, take your medicine, Ro." I said. She pulled down her dress that is now ruined and ran to take a pill. "I told you before. You have a dress on, so you can not be doing this-

"But it was Antonio's idea, Mom." She said, sarcastically and everyone laughed. I glared and her smile faded. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry." She said and I nodded. Enzo came in from the front door and Ro ran to him.

"Sorry, I forgot-

"You promised, Enzo." Aurora whined and I rolled my eyes.

He promised her donuts and he forgot them. He always does.

"I will bring them-

"Next time." She finished and walked away, but he grabbed her.
"We will go for donuts later if your room is clean, deal?" He asked and a huge smile formed on her face.

"Deal!" She said and I laughed. She rushed to go clean her room, and Lexi was out of breath while climbing onto Antonio.

The lovely couple, Ew.

"How was work?" I asked Enzo. He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"The usual, now, did you eat?" He asked and kissed my stomach. I laughed.

"Yes, I ate, capo." I said and he hummed. Ro came running downstairs in shorts and a long crop top. Something Lexi encourages her to wear.

"Too short." Enzo and Antonio said as they pointed to her shorts.

"Oh, come on! I have given away all of my short dresses, skirts, and shorts. These aren't even that bad." She complained. They were regular shorts that I am fine with her wearing.

"It's hot, she can wear them." I said. She came to me and I put her hair into a ponytail. Enzo smiled at us and I smiled back.

"Okay, you are good to go-

"Nope! Her room is a mess." Zuri came downstairs and said. Ro huffed and complained while I shook my head.

I know it has only been a week, but we spoil her with so many gifts. She then plays with all of the toys and mess up her entire room, she is the queen of messes.

"It's clean enough, right, Tonio?" She asked Antonio. He nodded.

"Yes, it's perfect, princess." He said and patted her head. Enzo rolled his eyes.

"Let's go before I change my mind." Enzo said. Antonio and Ro ran out and Enzo was following behind them. I went to catch up with him and I grabbed his arm.

"Please, be careful." I said and looked at Aurora who was her happy happy self. He kissed my cheek, twice.

"I promise, I will keep her safe." He told me. I nodded and watched Antonio help her into the car. I grabbed Enzo's face and kissed him. He was taken by surprise before kissing me back, I ran my hand through his hair and he put me up against the one closed front doors. I moaned and he grabbed my butt, I opened my eyes and seen the guards looking straight ahead and almost laughed. Someone honked and I yelped.

"Come on! Stop sucking off her face!" Antonio yelled at Enzo. I laughed and Enzo flipped him off. He kissed me again before slapping my ass.

"I'll be back later, baby girl, and my little princess." He kissed my stomach and rushed to the car. I turned to go back in and the guard shut the door back.
"Hey, give!" I yelled at Lexi. She threw me the remote and I sat beside her as I found a show.
——-

The front door opened and I looked back to see Enzo, Antonio, and Aurora with donuts in their hands. I smiled but frowned when I didn't see anymore.

"Where is mine?" I asked. Their faces fell and I frowned while standing up.

"You didn't-

"Here." Aurora held up her half eaten donut for me. I smiled and took it to eat it.

"I'm sorry-

"Don't be. You do so much for me already. Do you want something to drink?" She asked and I smiled.

"Water, please?" I said and she went to get it. I pouted my lips and Enzo laughed while coming towards me. He kissed my frosted lips and I smiled.

"She is amazing, huh?" He asked and I nodded.

"I hate that we will have to let her go one day." I said and put my head on his chest. He hummed and rubbed my back.

"Here you go, mom." She said and I rolled my eyes at her. I grabbed the water and took her hair from the ponytail.
"This needs to get washed today, understand?" I asked. She nodded and I ran my hand through it.

"Throw the shorts away-

"No, dad!" Aurora mocked and I laughed. Enzo glared and she frowned.

"Enzo, please-

"No, they are too short." He said and I frowned. Aurora stormed off with her attitude and I rolled my eyes.

"Slam it again and you will be sleeping on the couch!" Enzo yelled as Aurora slammed her door.

"Fuck, you two really are parents." Antonio said and I smiled. "Yes, yes, we are." I said and threw a pillow at him. Enzo pulled me into him.
"No, you need to go apologize and maybe buy her some shorts that is acceptable." I said and pulled away.

"Really?! Not you too!" He yelled as I walked away to go towards the elevator.

"Ro." I knocked on her door after giving her an hour to herself. She was watching tv when I came in and she sat in a sports bra and pajama shorts.

"Enzo is being unfair! Those shorts weren't short and I have like five other ones to match!" She finally let out as I cracked the door behind me. I grabbed her pajama shirt and helped her into it.

"I know, sweetie, but Enzo is just overprotective. He doesn't want you wearing anything-

"Slutty." She finished and I made her face me.

"Antonio?" I asked and she nodded.

I'm going to beat his ass.

"Bo, it's not slutty- I mean, it's not showy. It doesn't show a lot and it reaches my thigh." She signaled for her low-high thighs.
"Well, take that up with dad." I said, sarcastically making her laugh.

"Did Enzo ever tell you when he was...is going to send me away?" She asked and didn't look at me. It hurt her to say and it hurt me to hear her say it.

"No, baby, I don't know, but I do know that we have now. And now we are going to watch a fantastic movie while you give amazing tummy rubs." I said and she laughed when I tickled her side. She climbed into bed and I did right with her. I might have to change her room to a bigger one depending on how long she stays.

"Ro Ro." Enzo said as he knocked, but didn't come in. Ro sighed and paused the movie as she was laying on my chest, we were cuddling.
"What, Enzo?" She asked and I caressed her arm then kissed the top of her head.

"I wanted to apologize and I have a gift, so can I come in?" He asked and I smiled.
"Yes." She said and laid more on my breast. Enzo came in and smiled when he seen me.

"What gifts?" Ro asked as she sat up to crawl over to the edge. I sat up and Enzo stood in front of her with a huge gift bag.

"What the actual hell?!" She squealed as Enzo pulled out a beautiful red dress. Enzo and I both glared at her and her face fell in realization. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! Antonio said it was okay to say that word." She explained in panic. Enzo was angry and he put the dress on the bed as he grabbed her chin.

"Don't ever say that again, understand? I don't want you cussing." He said and she immediately nodded. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he hugged her as she did him. He kissed her cheek and I smiled at that.
"Time for bed." He said and she huffed as she sat back in bed. She scooted back to me.

"Why so soon? I wanted to drown Antonio." She said and I laughed. She laid her head on my lap and stared at the ceiling, disappointed.
"If you get up before Antonio tomorrow then you can drown him." I said and she laughed.

"Awesome." She whispered and I gave Enzo a look.

"Come, amore mio." Enzo said and Aurora sat up to look at us.
"No! She's watching a movie with me until I fall asleep." She said and pulled me to her. I laughed.

"You need to sleep-

"Enzo, please." She begged and hugged my head to her. I held her arms and Enzo rolled his eyes.

"I want my woman-

"Then watch a movie with us!" She suggested and held the covers open on her side. I nodded and he sighed while taking off his shoes and getting on the bed. I scooted closer to him and Aurora laid on my chest as I laid on Enzo's shoulder.

After an hour we heard Aurora's silent snores as she was now laying on Enzo's chest. I smiled and he let her lay down before getting up. I kissed her head and ran my hand through her hair. I started shaking my head.

"I-I can't let her go, Enzo." I whispered and caressed her face. Enzo grabbed my arm and I looked at him. "What if she gets with a bad family who doesn't love her like I do? What if she gets stuck in a place where she is abused or harmed, I can't let that happen." I said and he nodded.

"So, you want to keep her?" He asked me. I nodded.
"I-I will adopt her if I can." I said and he kissed my head.

"We will adopt her. It won't take years like it does other people. She will be signed to us immediately after I throw in money and a few threats, I promise." He said and I nodded. I smiled and hugged him.

I kissed him and he held my waist when I stood up. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his head. He put me to the wall and I moaned when he started kissing down to my neck, I hit his shoulder.

"Not here!" I whispered yelled and we both looked at Aurora sleeping. I pulled his arm and we left her room.

"I'm going to get her the bigger room down the hall with the walk-in closet." He said and I nodded. I jumped on him and we kissed until he made it to the elevator. We made it to the third floor, but we went to my room because his room was too far. He fell in bed and I hurried to unbuckled his pants. He watched me as I had on a night gown with nothing under it.

A lil sum sum 🔞

"Kiss me." I whispered and he did after pulling his pants down to his ankle. I slid him into me and moaned in his mouth. I rocked and bounced on him while we moaned and groaned.

"Fuck, baby girl." He whispered and I nodded.

———-

Enzo left early this morning to make Aurora ours completely. Technically, we aren't married, but I know he will find a way to make it seem as though we are.

"Good news!" I told Aurora as she was watching SpongeBob. She paused the show and her face fell.

"Y-you found someone who wants me, didn't you?" She asked with hurt. I frowned.

"I got you a bucket to drown Antonio, crazy!" I said and she laughed. I kissed her head and she grabbed the bucket before running out.

I know she will be ecstatic to finds out she is staying with us.

I heard a loud scream from down the hall and I cussed. Aurora ran back and slammed the door shut then locked it.

"He's going to kill me!" She yelled with panic. I laughed and rubbed my stomach, Antonio banged on the door and I pulled her back.

"What, Antonio?" I asked then opened the door. He glared and was soaking wet.
"What the fuck happened to you?" I asked and laughed.

"That little shit happened." He said and pointed at Aurora behind me. I rolled my eyes.
"I'm going to murder you!" He threatened and tried to open the door, but I still stood there.

"I can't let you do that, Elsa, Enzo will kill you." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck Enzo-

"Excuse me?!" Enzo yelled and everybody froze, Aurora ran to him and hugged him.
"What the fuck did you just say?!" Enzo yelled. Antonio stuttered before running off. Enzo gave me papers after cussing him out and I read them.

"What is that?" Ro asked. Enzo picked her up with ease and she laughed.

"Adoption papers." He said and her face fell.

"I knew it, I am getting adopted, b-but I don't want to leave." She started crying and I frowned. She was trying so hard to hold it in, but she couldn't. Enzo tried to calm her.

"We are the ones who are adopting you, princess." I said and she slowed down her crying.

"Wh-what?" She asked and Enzo smiled while wiping her tears.

"We want to become your new parents, but that is only up to you if-

"Yes! Please, yes!" She screamed and squealed while hugging Enzo. She got down and came to hug me as well. The tears fell from my eyes and I hugged her tight. "You are going to be my mom and Enzo is going to be my dad, meaning this is my little sister." She said and rubbed my stomach. I nodded and cried while Enzo hugged us both.

"I am going to love my little family." He said and kissed her head then my lips. He grabbed her hand and twirled her around. She laughed and Enzo told us to explain what happened with Antonio.

"Grounded." Enzo stated and my face fell.

"Now, Enzo, I think-

"Bo is the one who gave me the bucket!" Aurora said and I gasped.

"You did what?!" Enzo yelled and I frowned.

"I was being nice and I didn't think she would actually do it!" I said and Aurora gasped.

Okay, lie, I knew she would do it, but still!

"How about you both go to Antonio's room and clean up the mess- no, you know what. Clean up his whole room." He said and Aurora and I both gasped.

"Yes!" Antonio said from behind us.

"No! His room is the worst room in the house, Enzo!" I yelled and he shrugged.

"You've got to be fu- freaking kidding me." Aurora said, but stopped when everyone glared at her. She faked a huge smile and hugged Enzo. "You know, since you are my dad I would love if we could go get food together." She said, being manipulative. I clung to his other arm.

"I could, make it up to you tonight. However you want me." I whispered. He smirked and looked at Aurora.

"No, but nice try-

"Enzo, I am pregnant with your baby!" I snapped. He shrugged.
"I can't do all of that! Do you know how messy that dude's room is?!" I yelled and dragged him to it. I opened the door and everyone covered their noses. Clothes, trash, and guns were all over. There was even old pizza in the corner with a rat on it.

Or hamster.

"Fuck no!" I said and Enzo studied this room.

"Why the fuck is your room so dirty?! We have fucking maids!" Enzo grabbed his gun and aimed it at Antonio. Antonio held his hands up.

"It is clean! And I don't want maids in my room!" He said in his defense.

"I want this fucking room spotless and everyone in this house will help!" Enzo yelled. Lexi and Zuri came upstairs and just when they were about to make a run from it Aurora ran to grab their wrists.

"Look, Zuri and Lex wants to help." She said and I laughed. Enzo nodded.

"Ty, Raven, Elijah-

"We're leaving, cap!" Ty yelled and the front door slammed shut from downstairs. I groaned in annoyance.

"I am not cleaning up." I said and rubbed my belly. Enzo gave me a look and I gave one back. "My back isn't as good as it used to be!" I defended.

"Yes, and I think-

"Ew!" Lexi yelled as she held up a rock hard sock. I gagged and so did everyone, but Ro. She went to grab it causing me to jerk her into me.
"Don't." I warned. Lexi tightened her gloves and started throwing clothes in a basket. Zuri took the clothes downstairs to wash and Aurora grabbed gloves to start helping.

"Go." Enzo said to me. I pouted and wrapped my arms around his waist to lay on his chest.
"I love you, so please don't do this to me. I will get back together with you." I said and he kissed the crown of my head.

"We are already back together, but you can go clean up like I told you too." He said and I frowned. He slipped the heart ring back on my finger that I threw out of my window. I smiled.

"I thought this was lost!" I whispered yelled and he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I searched for it-

"How? How is that even possible?" I asked him and he kissed the ring that was now on my finger. He cupped my face then kissed my lips.
"Don't ask questions you shouldn't know the answer to." He whispered. I laughed when he tickled my side.

"Okay!" I said and he kissed me. I grabbed his face and kissed him, hungrily. I moaned and he put me to the wall, I swirled my tongue around his mouth and he bit and kissed it. I smiled, before wrapping my arms securely around his neck then he lifted me by my thighs. I wrapped my legs around him and he walked to the nearest guest room.

"No! Not this room!" Aurora yelled and I broke the kiss to see this is her favorite room. This room was big with white walls and a queen sized bed. It had a light pink dresser and a white bed spread with a light pink throw over. Two night stands rest on the side and white and light pink lamps were there. A light pink rug rest on the floor then a ottoman rest at the end of the bed.

This is the room I wanted to move her into.

"Aurora, you ruined something serious I had going on here." I said and signaled between me and Enzo. She laughed and I got down.

"How would you feel if I move you in here-

"Yes!" She squealed and hugged me. I smiled and ran my hand through her hair.
"You have to promise to never let this rooom turn into Antonio's, understand?" I asked. I held my pinkie out and she connected hers to mine.

"I promise, mommy." She said and my face lit up. I hugged her and Enzo smiled at that.
"I can't believe I have you as my daughter." I whispered and kissed her head. She laughed.

"You are already the best mom and dad in the whole entire world." She said and Enzo smiled before grabbing her. She laughed and he kissed her cheek. "Family movie night?" He asked her and she nodded while hugging him. He hugged her back and they walked out together.

My beautiful family.

———-

"It's finalized, we are now her parents." Enzo said as it was now ten at night. I smiled and kissed Aurora. She was to deep in the movie to care about what we were saying.
"I am really a father of two." He said and I laughed. I kissed his lips and Aurora sat between my legs, with her head rested on my chest so I can play in her hair.

"It's time for a shower and some sleep." I said.

We got her new room done and I had her closet organized earlier. We are now in Enzo and I's room for a family movie night.

"No, what if-

"No, buts. Now, go." I said and she sighed while getting out of bed. She left the room and I took the sheets off of me to get up.
"Stay." Enzo said as he grabbed my hand. I kissed his cheek.

"I will be back, baby." I said and left the room. I went into Aurora's room and went into her closet to get her a night gown. I grabbed her some undergarments as well.

"Bo, are you there?" Aurora asked.

She is used to me doing this by now.

"Yes, I am here, sweetie." I said and she came out with a towel around her body. She turned and let me put the necklace around her neck that her mother gave to her. I did two pigtails to the back then let her slip on her clothes, while I grabbed her remote to find her a cartoon to watch.

"Help." She said and I nodded. I went to button up her night dress and she picked a cartoon.

"So, Enzo was drinking some brown water and I was wondering if-

"Absolutely, not." I said and she frowned while turning to me.

"But, mom-

"You are not drinking, Aurora, do you understand?" I asked with a stern motherly voice. She nodded and climbed into bed. I grabbed her towel and went to put it up.
"Do you want a glass of water tonight?" I asked and caressed her face as I sat on the edge beside her. She nodded with a smile.

"I've never had this." She whispered. I was confused and I watched the tear fall.

"Oh, baby." She cried into me and I kissed her face.

"I-I was hurt w-with my dad. He hurt me everyday and I-I used to go days with eating. H-his friends used to play games with me and I did not like the game. The game hurt and I didn't like it. But now, I am here with people who loves and cares about me. You are my mom and you take care of me, so I am lucky." She said and cried. I let my tears fall too and kissed her head.

"Please tell me. What games did they make you play?" I asked her and cupped her face. She frowned.

MENTION OF SA ⚠️‼️*

"Boys have different parts than girls, so boys parts is supposed to go into here to make them feel better." She said and signaled for her mouth. My body froze and I hugged her tight.

************ continue reading

"I want you to tell me the name of these shits, understand?" I asked and she nodded. She gave me the names and explained to me more on what happened.
"I want you to get sleep, okay, baby?" I said and she nodded.

"Goodnight, mommy." She said and I smiled. I kissed her forehead.
"Goodnight, baby." I whispered and started leaving the room. I watched her laugh at something on tv and went downstairs to get her water.

I got her water and two cookies before going to Enzo. He was on his phone when I came in, and I took off my robe leaving me in nothing, but bra and underwear.

"I need to speak with you." I said and he looked at me. He stared at my baby bump and smiled.
"What's wrong?" He kissed my stomach.

"Aurora was harmed, Enzo." I told him and he looked at me.
"When?! Who the fuck touched her?!" He yelled and sat up. I calmed him.

"Not here, but before she got here." I said and started to explaining the story to him. He was disgusted, but I seen hurt in his eyes.

"I will fucking kill every single one of them, you have my word." He said and I nodded. I hugged him and he cuddled me so we could fall asleep together.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Welcoming Aurora Romano! New addition to the family!

Stay tuned, there are a lot of bumpy rides!

Comment, follow, vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
316K 6.1K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...
674 35 23
So...what happens when you go to a strip club owned by the mafia and see your crazy ex, your with your friends-who by which hate his guts-and you get...
1.1M 25.4K 71
BOOK 1 IN THE DE'MARCO SERIES. This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone. *********** Your typical Mafia romance story. Alaia...