Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7

462 39 31
By DreamerGirlKes

"What are we going to watch?" Lola asked. AJ shrugged his shoulders, walking away into the bathroom the whole time. Lola couldn't help but smile. AJ was warming up to her, and she loved it. It also seemed that he liked her more than Ella.

"What are you wearing to the party tonight? Maybe I have something that could match it...."

"And I think you are trying too fucking hard, Lo. What movie did you pick." He asked as she pointed at the TV. AJ smiled, shaking his head as the woman smiled back big.

"You like horror?"

"Fuck love it. Although I haven't watched Dead Silence in a minute. This should be interesting," AJ said, settling on the edge of the bed as she pulled him back between her legs to play in his hair. He smiled as she started to massage his scalp, and halfway through the movie, Lola lay beside him and started to kiss down his neck.

"I want you, AJ. Let me be your first, and I promise you. You will love it." Lola said, pulling up her skirt and straddling him.

"Lolo, I don't know about this. I want you to, but the problem is I want you and Ella. I know it's selfish, but I can't help it."

"Not selfish you want what you want. I can get Ella to want this too if you like. Just let me work at her. We can both show you a good time and maybe sometimes at the same time. If that's something, you are interested in. Until then, let me show you what you've been missing." She said as she released him and stroked him a few times before sliding his dick inside her.

*

*

*

"I thought Hiro's favorite colors were red and gold. Tell me, why are we doing this in black and gold?" Itsuki asked his wife. Tiffany smiled, shrugging her shoulders. She was only doing what her cousin asked of her.

"These are the color that Mar told me to get. I'm only doing what I am told. You don't want to piss off your Ane-san. Do you?"

"You're trying to be fucking funny. Kamaria isn't going to do shit. She's only scary when she is torturing other than that she's a big softy like her Father. I can't lie. I love this family. It really makes me feel like I belong. Hell, I love you, baby." He said, making her smile again, kissing him.

"Love you too, Suki. Now get to fucking work!"

"Maybe you need to say it a bit louder. I think Itsuki ears are going bad," Die laughed, making Suki throw something at him. That ended up hitting Xerxes in the back of the head. All three of them started to pretend they were doing something until the man came over, smacking Die and Itsuki in the back of their head.

"Assholes! This is why we have damn party planners. No, my little sister wants us to do a jacked-up fucking job decorating for her fucking husband!" He said, making everyone laugh. "Where the fuck is AJ skinny ass? He should have been here thirty fucking minutes ago!" He yelled soon as AJ walked into the door. "Where the fuck were you?"

"Home, I lost track of time." He said as Lola tried to slip in without no one noticing her but Xerxes, and Reece did. Both turned to AJ as he followed their eyes over to Lola.

"You didn't!"

"That is my business...."

"AJ, how fucking long have you been fucking her?" Xerxes asked as AJ glared at him. His sex life was none of his big brother's business. He didn't ask him how many times of day he and Riley fucked, so it wasn't his business how long he and Lola had been sleeping together.

"Unless she got an STD, that I know nothing about. It's none of your business, X."

"Tell me you use protection at least." He said AJ nodded his head know that he was lying. Yeah, it was dumb right after his dad told him to do so.

"Yeah, so what do you need for me to do?" Xerxes held up the Happy Birthday sign pointing to Elijah to help. AJ quickly ran over to his other brother before X or Reece could think of another question to ask.

*

*

*

"Ōjo, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," She smiled, making Takahiro stop and pulling her back to him. "What?" Kamaria asked, staring up at her husband, searching his face as he smiled, kissing her nose then forehead.

"Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu, (I love you.)."

"Awwww, I love you too, babe! You know I will do anything for you and our babies. Still, you don't know what the surprise is. Why are you so happy?" Mar said. Hiro shrugged his shoulders, kissing her again as Luca showed up in the hallway with them.

"You finish yet?"

"DAD!" She yelled, making Takahiro and Luca chuckle as she turned to him. As always he gave her a smirk pointing in the direction they needed to go. Hiro's face lit up, seeing all the pictures of the two of them on the walls. Some that she drew and others that were taken of him, her, and the kids.

"Ojo...."

"Thank her later go into the room.," Luca said, cutting him off. Takahiro stood there looking at the door and back at the two until Luca opened the door, pushing him inside. It was dark, which concerned Takahiro until the lights came on.

"SURPRISE BITCH!"

"ELI, ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH ALREADY!" Kamaria yelled, watching as her husband smirk became a smile turning to her hugging her tight. Xerxes pulled them apart to hug him and Reece, who tried to crush him.

"You didn't have to do this."

"She did... go on cry. Fuck do something. We know that you never had anything like this, so you get a pass," Elijah said. "Afterall, you are our brother now and the only brother-in-law I like, although I fuck with like I don't."

"What was that?" RJ yelled as Joshua, Dominick, Caleb, Aaron, Valentino, and Imon stared over at him. They all should have known that Elijah didn't give a shit what they thought.

"You heard me. I don't like any of you assholes. Hiro is my favorite brother-in-law. Fuck all you bitches!" He yelled, giving all of them both of his fingers. Xerxes laughed, causing Luca to do the same.

"Okay, let's get fucked up!" Itsuki yelled to break the tension between the males. He quickly handed Hiro a glass of whiskey that Reece intercepted and handed him another cup.

"What the fuck is this?"

"That cheap shit with your name on it. Tanaka Vodka... bottoms up!" Reece laughed as Hiro looked down into the cup, then taking the shot. His face was all screwed up, which made Itsuki take the bottle, drinking some himself.

"Shit! You're trying to get a muthafucka drunk. I think I just found my new favorite drink...." 

"No, you didn't give me that shit. You are not about to be pissed ass drunk tonight!" Tiffany yelled, making them laugh. After that, Reece tried to get Takahiro to take another shot which he refused. Instead, he took a blunt from Elijah, and Kamaria led them to a table. The first thing Mar did when they finally sat was take the blunt and lit it.

Blowing the smoke back into Hiro's face, then hitting it again as he pulled her into a kiss.

"Ooo, we getting freaky over here. Can I join?"

"Auntie Nov.... Leah, go find Jamon play with him," Kamaria laughed. Sometimes she and her mother sound the same, especially when Leah was drunk or high. Still and yet, the girl took the seat next to Reece. Rubbing down his chest as he knocked her over onto the floor.

"Fuck that hurt! Nic, control King Kong!"

"I can't do that. King Kong has a mind of his own, and right now, he doesn't want Leah touching him." Nicole laughed as Xerxes helped his cousin off the floor, pointing to her husband saying something in her ear. Leah was a bit crazy like her mother but easier to control. A lot easier.

"Please tell me Dad isn't drinking.... Where is Opa?" Kamaria asked.

"No, that's water. You know Dad has to be in a drinking mood which is not that often. Opa is resting. He wasn't feeling too good earlier. I'm going to check in on him in a few. Don't worry. His heart is still pumping strong.... Presents. Let's do presents!" X said, changing the subject. Kamaria knew he was lying about something but now wasn't the time.

"I want to eat first. Your sister starved me tod...."

"I fed you!" Kamaria said. All of her brothers, sisters, in-laws, and Reece laughed. Mar didn't know what was so fucking funny.

"Damn, you walked right into that one," Eli said, shaking his head.

"Dad, X, Lucas, Reece, and I cooked. We didn't know what you like because no one was answering their phone and we wanted to do a Japanese course...."

"Yeah, if this fucking food kills me, it's your fucking fault, and I'm coming to haunt you for the remainder of your days." Reece joked. "Let's pray that we cooked it correctly."

"I know I how to cook asshole! Anyway, starting with the appetizers...vegetable gyoza, shrimp toast, and Japanese coleslaw. We have three main courses: spanner crab rice with edamame and tobiko, Japanese garage chicken, and crumbed prawns with spicy soba noodles. For dessert, anmistsu, crepes, wagashi, dango, and okoshi." Elijah said, clapping his hands.

"I think this is the only time he is in serious mode." Hiro laughed. "Thank you. I'm not going to lie. These are all my favorites. You guess perfectly." Takahiro smiled. It was a genuine smile, one that none of them ever saw but Kamaria.

"Kazoku (Family)!" Xerxes yelled, holding up his glass as everyone else yelled, "Kazoku!" until Macey's crazy-ass ruined the moment.

"Eli, you trying to kill me again. What the fuck type of sauce is on this shit?!"

"I should have killed your bitchass a long time ago, Macey! Waitaminute, isn't you half Korean or some shit?" Elijah said, making the woman shrugged her shoulders.

"That's what my DNA says. What does that have to do with it?"

"Nothing... just nothing. Eat, please. Damian, control your pet...."

"YOU MUTHAFUCKA!" Macey yelled as Dame held her down. Takahiro, Reece, and Xerxes shook their heads as everyone else continued to eat. Once finished, everyone gave Hiro his gifts, and he was down the last three.

"This one is mines!"

"Eli, you're acting sus over there!" Lucas laughed. Elijah gave him the finger handing him a box that had all of their brows go up. Takahiro slowly opened it, pulling out a robe then a mask.

"Eli, how the fuck are you going to get him the same shit I did?"

"I don't know anything about that. I guess great minds think alike. That is what Opa and Dad always say. What does yours look like then?" He asked as Hiro opened Xerxes present, then Mars, whose gift was a bracelet.

😲😲😲😲😲Aj and Lola did the nasty. How will Ella take the news once she finds out? Kamaria planned a great party for Takahiro. Now what is next? Shino will be soon. What drama will he bring? Until Monday.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)
3.3K 44 20
What happens when an ordinary College student Akaashi Keiji falls in love with one of Japans top mafia bosses ?
14.2K 520 13
what if Niki's perfect and peaceful life becomes hell after meeting a certain mafia.
322K 12.8K 50
He Didn't expect this to happen He didn't want this to happen What's wrong with them..? Why won't they leave him alone?...