The devil of class C

By GARFIELDMOOD

What happens when another room similar to the whiteroom exists? And what if they are more cruel with their st... More

The beginning
Visits and first day
New month and plan
Crushing my enemies
Party and Vice President
Special Test and Surprise
Free day
Speranza test

Cruise and transfer student.

1.3K 37 11
By GARFIELDMOOD

Sakayanagi Pov:

When I saw that Alex was standing still, I will admit that I thought he had given up, never in my life would have I thought what he did next.

It seems that Alex indeed was playing the wolf dressed as a sheep paper. But now the question is, is he just good running or he has more capabilities? To be honest I hope that the second option is right one.

Furthermore, how did his class earned 13million points? That's simply amazing. Seems like a found an interesting boy. Hope you don't let me down Alex. Because I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about you now. Even to the point that Ayanokoji-kun has move to the second position.

Let's see what you have to show.

Ichinose Pov:

Wow, he is amazing.

Alex made what seem to be impossible possible.

Nagumo started to send me messages in the first days of school, first I thought that it was just to introduce himself but then he started getting aggressive and started to stalk me. I had no way to protect myself, but now Alex humiliated him like it was nothing. And after winning the points he didn't try to keep the for himself, he shared them with his classmates and even his teacher.

Can he protect me from him? I must find the answer.

Horikita Pov:

When I came to see the challenge, I thought that Nagumo will win without many problems, as he is known to be as good as my big brother. But now he has been humiliated by a first-year student call Alex.

The leader of class C with Ryuen.

Just who is him?

Ibuki Pov:

He is just the best, I never expected him to humiliate the vice president like that, but I like when perverts get their asses kicked.

Even better when its Alex the one who kicks it.

During the last months, Alex has help the class to the extent that in the midterms the average mark became 94. Thanks to the tutor groups and the past papers that he gave.

He is just the best, furthermore he was in the top 5 of most attractive boys of the first year, I'm sure that now he will be in the top 3 of our year and top 5 of the whole school.

Alex Pov:

After the day of the challenge, my popularity in the school skyrocketed.

It seems that Nagumo wasn't as loved as he thought.

Oh, and Ryuen told me something about being in the top 5 of the whole school or something like that.

But right now, I'm trying to pass my holidays peacefully, although I know that Nagumo will try to take revenge but try me Nagumo and you will end very bad.

Oh, by the way the new points came.

We obtained 1008 points 4 more that the A classroom but once again the deal with sensei continued so the scores are like this:

Class A: 1004

Class B: 663

Class C: 492

Class D: 40

Poor class D hahahaha, they got 86 points but they some were taken away for the expulsion.

Well right now we are the class "A" in the first year.

And so, we arrive to where I am currently.

A cruise with all the first-year students. And at least for me, I'm just trying to spend the rest of the holidays peacefully.

I'm staying in a room shared with Kondo, Ryuen and Albert.

And now I am in the cafeteria with Ryuen, Shiina, Manabe, Ibuki and Albert having breakfast while we talk about random thing to get to know each other.

Of course, every time they ask about my past, I answer that I was home-school with strict parent and that I have never eaten sweet things.

So that's why every time I eat something sweets, they laugh at my reaction. I was having what some people call fun. Although not as much as when I crush my enemies.

Ryuen: Now Alex, what do you think about the island we have in front of the cruise?

Alex: If I had to guess, I think we will have some type of test. So, I have already looked at some places around the island. Now is a matter of waiting, but I'm going to let my class enjoy so don't worry.

Ryuen: Oh, I like that idea.

Alex: You like all my ideas Ryuen.

Ryuen: Well, I guess that's true kukukuku.

After finishing having breakfast, I went to the deck to look at the island and have some time for myself. All of this while listening to music obviously.

Yes after a few minutes, someone pulls me from my cloths.

After turning around, I see Ichinose with a girl from class D, her name was Kushida if a remember correctly.

Ichinose: Good morning, Alex, sorry to interrupt you but I wanted to talk with you for a bit if possible.

Alex: That's ok but why is she here if you want to talk with me?

Kushida: Hello my name is-

Alex: Kushida, I know, but that doesn't answer my question, why are you here?

Ichinose: I found her while looking for you, and said she wanted to meet you, so I brought her with me, is that a problem?

Alex: It is a problem if you want to talk to me.

Kushida: Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt but I wanted to meet you and talk to you about something.

Alex: Well then, I'm listening.

Kushida: Oh, it must be private, so how about this evening?

Alex: 8pm in here

Kushida: Thank you very much.

And she left, what does that double face girl need for?

Alex: Now Ichinose, what do you need?

Ichinose: Oh, yes, I came to inform you that I have become your secretary, I'm looking forward to work with you.

She said with a smile, but something told me that there was a reason she became my secretary.

Alex: Why?

Ichinose looked at me with a confused looked.

Alex: Why are you, my secretary? The leader of class B the secretary of the leader of class C? Something is up.

Ichinose looked at me with a surprise expression after relaxing her face expression and sighing.

Ichinose: It seems that the president was right, you can protect me.

Alex: Oh, protect you? From whom or what?

Ichinose seemed hesitant.

Alex: Well, if you don't want a tell me it's your problem.

Ichinose looked at me while I took out my phone and called the president.

Manabu: What is it, Alex? Aren't you in the cruise right now?

Alex: Oh, hello president. I'm just calling you because Ichinose just told me that she will be my secretary.

Manabu: That's correct.

Alex: Yet she wants to be my secretary to protect her from someone who I think I know. But she doesn't wants to tell me herself. So, I just called to tell you that I don't accept Ichinose as my secretary.

Ichinose now looked at me with a mixture of surprise and fear.

Manabu: I see, is Ichinose here?

Alex: Yes

Manabu: Ichinose, trust Alex because he is the most capable student of all the first years and if I'm correct among the best of all the school.

Alex: Oh, president stop, or you will make me blush.

Ichinose: Its from Nagumo, he is stalking me and threatening me.

Manabu: I heard that you treat your subordinates excellent and said that you will protect them from anything if they are loyal, am I right?

Alex: So?

Manabu: Please accept Ichinose as your secretary and protect her.

Alex: Once again, why? I could have one of my subordinates from my class be my secretary, what do I gain?

Manabu didn't speak this time.

Ichinose just looked at me with a pleading look.

Manabu: 5 million points.

Alex: I want something else president this time, I can gain millions of points easily now.

Manabu: What do you want?

I looked at Ichinose with a smile.

Alex: I want Ichinose to move to class 1C.

Manabu: ...

Ichinose: What!!!??? Why do you need me to move to your class?

Ichinose asked me without believing the situation.

Alex: Oh Ichinose, if only you knew how many things you will gain from this change. And I'm not talking just about my absolute protection.

Ichinose looked at me hesitant.

Manabu: Let me call you in a few minutes, I must ask the director, but Ichinose has the last saying here.

Alex: Ok president.

Ichinose: Why do you want me in your class?

She looked at me begging for an answer.

To be honest apart from the gain of Ichinose there isn't any benefits, but I don't know why but I want to protect her from that jerk.

Alex: Because I want you to be free and enjoy your high school life Ichinose. I will not ask anything from you other than you don't betray my trust and my class. I will protect you with my life Ichinose.

Ichinose Pov:

I will protect you with my life Ichinose.

After he said that, my heart started beating quicker and my face is getting hotter. He just said that he would protect me with his life. And that I will gain a lot of things from joining. I can't see any disadvantages except the fact that I will lose contact with my class.

Alex: You are thinking that you will lose friends or something like that didn't you Ichinose?

How did he know? Why is my heart pumping so fast and why is my face so hot. Oh god, now that I see him from close, he is very handsome.

Why am I thinking about that?

But I can't turn my gaze from him. Some part of me tells me that's I will be safe with him no matter what and other says the says that I will lose my friends.

Alex: Stop being so unselfish and be a little selfish. You will not lose friends because I promise you that and you will be safe with me.

He said that while looking at the island.

What should I do?

Then the phone started ringing.

Manabu: Are both of you still there?

Alex: Yes.

Manabu: It can be done but Alex you will have to pay me 1 million points.

Alex: Ok, we have some spare points.

Manabu: But it must be done today before 9 pm. Ichinose what do you say?

Ichinose: Can I have some time to think about it?

Alex: of course. But please tell me your answer before the planned hour.

Ichinose: I will, thank you.

And like I left; I must find someone first.

After going around the cruise I found who I wanted to find.

Ichinose: Hi Shiina and Ibuki.

Shiina: Oh, hello there Ichinose, how are you today?

Ibuki: Hello Ichinose. How are you doing?

Ichinose: I'm doing fine, I just got a question for you, if you don't mind answering.

Shiina: What is it?

Ichinose: What do you think about Alex, is he a good leader?

Shiina and Ibuki looked at me after my question.

Ibuki: Why do you want to know that?

Shiina: That's a strange question coming from the leader of another class.

Ichinose: I know it's weird, but I must know if he is a good leader.

Shiina: He is the best leader.

Ibuki: Indeed, considering how our class is doing, he is just the best.

Ichinose: Why?

Shiina: He help us to study for the exams and the system. He has a caring character and give us a lot of benefits.

Ichinose: Just that?

Ibuki: Shiina tell her the truth, he said we could say this now.

Shiina: Are you sure, wouldn't we be betraying him?

Ibuki: Mmmm that's a good point.

Ichinose: No please, I must know how he is.

Ibuki: Why do you want to know so badly?

Ichinose couldn't help but sigh.

Ichinose: He propose something to me today, so I must know how he is before answering.

Ibuki: Well, in that case ok. You asked me how good he as a leader is. As we said before he is the best, during the first day he cracked how the S-system worked and told us to be prepared, he and Ryuen, but mostly him took control of whole class in a few minutes like nothing. The first thing a felt when I saw him was safety. It gave the feeling that if I follow him, I would be safe. Then he settled study groups as he predicted the first exam and got us the past paper for the last year. After that he did his biggest movement, but I can't tell you about that. Only he can, so the next day he promised us that he would get us points so we could live without worrying, later he gave us 250k to every student. After that he help us with each of our problems without asking for anything. He just answered that we were his classmates, and he will protect us. Which he did.

Shiina: After the first month we went to the swimming pool and was assaulted by a pervert of class D. Alex face the entire class and got him expelled like it was nothing, not only that he obtained enough points to give to every student 250k points. Later he and Ryuen prepared a party, and the gains are store in a secret account for emergencies. And after the party finished, he called us and told us that's we will be rich. We trust him with everything, and as you saw, even the vice president wasn't his rival. And what to say about his personality, caring, funny, serious when needed, mature and what can I say about appearances. Oh, and he told us two things about him one day.

Ichinose: What did he told you?

Ibuki and Shiina looked at each other.

Ibuki: He told us that he never loses and that he will crush all our enemies. In return for him to continue to offer everything, we just must be loyal, which is an amazing deal. Well, at first it was only a deal but, in the end, we follow him because we admire him. I talked to every student in our classroom, and all have of the have answered the same as us.

I could only think of one word after hearing all this. Amazing, even I can't do half of what he did in half a month.

Shiina: What did he offered?

I sighed.

Ichinose: He wants me to transfer into your class.

Both Ibuki and Shiina looked at me as if I just won the lottery.

Ibuki: Are you kidding me? How much have you pay him to have such a good deal? 30 million?

Ichinose: Wait, is it really that good of a deal?

Shiina: It's a once in a life deal. The things we just told you are half of what he did, and the benefits of being in this class are just unique. Even out sensei told us that follow Alex is the best thing and all of us agree.

Ichinose: Even your sensei???

Shiina nodded.

Just why did he offered me such a good deal for me just to move. Are the not ulterior motives?

Ichinose: Is he a pervert?

Shiina and Ibuki started laughing

Ibuki: He, a pervert? It's the other way around, we are the perverts with him. You must see him without a t-shirt. Extraordinary.

Shiina nodded furiously while s string of blood came from her nose.

Is he really that good?

Ichinose: Do you think I should accept?

Shiina: I mean its up to you but there are only benefits and good friends in our class.

I sighed again, I said goodbye and left. I needed time for myself.

"I will protect you with my life"

Those words don't leave my head while I think about what to do.

Alex Pov:

So, the accorded time for my meeting with Kushida arrived and Ryuen decided to come as well, and at 8 pm we were exactly where I said we will meet.

Ryuen: So, you noticed too that she has a double face.

I nodded.

Ryuen: And what do you think she wants with us?

Alex: Make a deal with us to destroy someone.

Ryuen: kukukuku interesting, but why us?

Alex: Easy, class B are too nice and class A wouldn't care.

Ryuen: So, she is underestimating us?

Alex: Exactly.

Ryuen: Interesting. By the way, is it true that you offered Ichinose a place in our class?

Alex: Yeah.

Ryuen: Why?

Alex: Because I let like it.

Ryuen: kukukuku ok.

Finally, Kushida arrived.

Alex: 3 minutes late, now tell me why you wasted my time.

Kushida: I'm so sorry Alex-kun.

Alex: Shut up and stop with this mask, tell me what you want.

Kushida: So, you knew

Alex: Since the first day now last time I will ask. What do you want?

Kushida: I want you to expel Horikita

Alex: Oh my, why would I do that?

Kushida: What do you want in exchange?

Alex: Not good enough Kushida-chan, you are not good enough offering deals.

I answer with a mocking voice.

Kushida: I can be your spy in class D

Alex: Oh my, you came to do a pact with the devil, are you ready for the consequences?

I start to release some pressure making Kushida back off in fear.

Alex: Are you making me repeat myself?

Kushida: N... no, I'm prepared.

Alex: Good but unfortunately for you, I don't want an spy in a broken class, so the deal is off.

I say stopping with the pressure and smiling.

Kushida walks up to me and puts my hand on her breast.

Kushida: Do it or I will say that you tried to rape me.

Did she just try to threaten me? This ant?

Alex: Are you sure about threatening me? Because if you are not sure you will pay very dearly.

Kushida once again steps back.

Alex: Now tell me, are you ready to be expel for a false accusation of rape to the vice president?

Kushida looked at me confused.

Alex: Ryuen would you do the honours?

Ryuen came from behind a box.

Ryuen: kukukuku my pleasure, little girl you messed with the wrong people.

And so, he showed her the recording.

Alex: Now Ryuen, is this enough for expulsion?

Ryuen: More than enough, there is even a possibility of prison time.

Kushida looked at us with a terrified expression.

Alex: Now now Kushida, don't look at us like that, it was your idea after all, so be prepared for the consequences.

Kushida: Wait! I' m sorry

She got into her knees.

Alex: So, what? Be sorry outside this school.

Kushida: Please, I will do anything, but don't show the video.

Alex: Ryuen, do you want a dog to spy class D for you?

Ryuen: Are you giving me a gift right now Alex, and here I came with nothing to give you back kukukuku.

Alex: From today until graduation, you belong to Ryuen, are you clear about that?

Kushida: Yes sir.

Alex: If I see you do anything funny, this video will be showed all around the world not just the school. Are we clear?

Kushida: Yes sir.

Well, we got ourselves another useless dog.

Alex: All yours now, I have another appointment so you would have to leave.

And so, Ryuen and his dog left.

That is what happens if you threaten me.

Now the only thing left is meet with Ichinose.

Once again, I started to look at the island and waited for Ichinose to appear.

Minutes started passing and I looked at the time:

20:40

20 minutes until the time we must give an answer.

Finally, steps could be heard from behind me.

Ichinose: Sorry to make you wait.

Alex: Its okay, the views are good enough to waste time with them.

I heard her get closer until she was next to me looking at the island too.

Alex: So? Have you decided?

Ichinose sight and continue to look at the island before giving her answer.

Ichinose: Yes, I have decided.

I remained silent.

Ichinose: You will protect me with everything?

Alex: I will protect you with my life.

I answer back looking at her as she looked back at me.

And then she smiled.

Ichinose: Well then, I hope you will seat next to me in class.

I couldn't but to smile.

Alex: Of course, welcome to class 1C.

And so, we called Manabu, did everything and transfer the points.

Right now, in the safe account we have

2.3 million points.

Manabu said he will call the teachers and hung up.

Ichinose: You know, I have ask all the students in class 1C about you and all said how amazing you are, I hope I can see it now.

I started laughing.

Ichinose looked at me confused.

Alex: Follow me I have lot to tell you about this class.

I texted in the chatgroup to meet in my room in five minutes and all send confirmations.

We arrived at my door and told her to wait outside and enter when I told her.

Alex: Are we all here?

Ibuki: Yes.

Ryuen: What is it, Alex?

Alex: I got a surprise for some of you, a new student is joining our class. Please come in.

And so, Ichinose entered.

Ibuki: Are you really our classmate now?

Ichinose: Yeah.

I don't know how they did it, but all the girls threw themselves at Ichinose at the same time. Is this what people call feminine instinct?

Ibuki: Alex, have you explained the truth of this class to her?

Ichinose looked at me confuse.

Alex: I was going to do that right now.

Ibuki: I see.

Ichinose looked around and saw all our faces with a sadistic smile.

Shiina: You are going to love this, now you will understand what we say about benefits.

Alex: Ichinose let me introduce your new class again. Ichinose welcome to class 1A.

Shock appeared in her face.

Ichinose: What do you mean by that?

Ryuen: kukukuku what a great reaction.

Alex: indeed, let me explain Ichinose, the day before the first month finished, we bought something from sensei. We asked sensei to hide our actual number of points so that we can start gaining points with no one suspecting anything.

Ichinose: What a great idea.

Ibuki: You see what I told you.

Ichinose nodded, so how many points do we have?

Alex: 1008.

Ichinose: So, 4 more than class A?

Alex: Indeed. But first let me give you the welcome points.

Ichinose: welcome points?

Ibuki: Another benefit, all students from this class receive 1.1 million points.

Ichinose: 1.1 million?

Ibuki nodded.

Alex: Now let me add you to the chat group and you will be officially a class C student. Welcome. Now you are under our protection.

Ichinose: Thank you very much.

Alex: Now, did everyone do as I said?

Kondo: Yes, we examined the island and found some spots that seemed suspicious.

Alex: Good, I have a new theory, tomorrow a special test will take place in that island so go and have some rest. Ichinose move your things to ibukis room. Ibuki help her please.

Ibuki and Ichinose nodded.

Now this is getting interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2K 144
Class S continues their dominance in ANHS, but with new students, new threats coming to this school and power shifts occurring in the 3rd year. Class...
60.8K 2.3K 27
The masterpiece of the white room has escaped. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is now on the run. Towards the end of his training, he was being taught how to act...
38.5K 1.1K 30
This is first time I am writing a story so don't expect much from me In this story Yn is equal to Ayanokoji but shows some of his skill and is also...
163K 5.9K 68
This is the story of an "average" boy attending ANHS as a member of class C. Where he makes new friends and enemies. How will he tackle the challenge...