His Favorite Crime • Andy Bar...

By chrissybaeevans

After taking a last minute business trip, lies and secrets of the past slowly begin to unravel. Newton's dis... More

Chapter 1' His Favorite Crime
Chapter 2' Traitor
Chapter 3' Enough For You
Chapter 5' Deja Vu
Chapter 6' 1 Step Forward, Three Steps Back
Chapter 7' Good 4 You
Chapter 8' Hope Ur Ok
Chapter 9' Brutal
Chapter 10' Somewhere Only We Know
Chapter 11' Time after Time
Chapter 12' Nostalgia
Chapter 13' Too Little Too Late
Chapter 14' Good Luck Andy!
Chapter 15' New Friends & Shoes
Chapter 16' Color Accents
Chapter 17' Tick, Tick, Tick.
Chapter 18' I'm All Here
Chapter 19' Heavy Heart
Chapter 20' Void
Chapter 21' Knocked Up?
Chapter 22' Pradalicious!
Chapter 23' Before He Cheats - Part 1
Chapter 23' Before He Cheats - Part 2
Chapter 24' Chamomile
Chapter 25' Rough Patch
Chapter 26' Manila Secrets
Chapter 27' Force of Habit
Chapter 28' Special Guest

Chapter 4' Happier

3.8K 116 90
By chrissybaeevans

...................................
Chapter Four:
Happier
🌺
......................................
Warnings; mentions of infidelity, smutty smut, strong language.

This chapter is not a flashback.

Words: 6.5k

Fluttering your eyes open as the sunlight beamed through the windows and warmed your face, you smiled at the way your legs were very weak as you rubbed them together.

A wave of arousal hit your body, sending butterfly sensations to your core as you thought about flashes of Andy last night. Any time he came over after work like he did last night, he was always so loving; bringing you flowers and he never stopped kissing you - he couldn't.

A low moan escaped your lips as you looked down and noticed Andy was asleep, sleeping peacefully like a baby, only he hand his hand under your shirt, covering your breast, holding on like he couldn't sleep without it.

He was fully naked, the covers had ridden down to his waist leaving his gorgeous figure to be shown.

Looking out to the window, you tried to focus on anything but how Andy's hand felt on your boob. And how you could feel his soft dick against your ass cheek.

Andy moved a bit to pull you even closer against him but then his phone rang and began buzzing on the nightstand.

You turned around to watch as he reached for his phone and let go of your breast and moved away from being cuddled up on you. You stayed quiet to hear who had called him.

"This is Barber," Andy groans, his voice still laced with sleep, not being able to open his eyes from the deep slumber he was in.

As soon as Andy registered the voice on the other line, he sat up quickly and ran to the bathroom and shut himself inside.

You furrowed your brows at bit, frowning. You hated when he did this, he was so secretive with you and lately he was acting more mysterious than usual.

It wasn't fair to you, you had moved away from Newton for him. You let go of your job at the firm and being his paralegal for him.

You missed the friends you made there, the people you met at work and through cases like Diego.

You wanted to be a person, you wanted your job back, your life in Newton back. But no, you have done what Andy has said not only because he's so convincing but because you loved him with all your heart.

Every part of his heart of gold, even though he's a bit rough on the outside. You loved him.

Cuddling up on your side of the bed, you faced the windows. It was going to be a rainy day because of the gray clouds in the sky.

"I'll be right there, Laurie...." Andy whispered as low as he could without really whispering to the point that Laurie became suspicious, "....I know, I know, I realize it's the 3rd....yes I know it's Jacob's honor roll assembly....I'm on my way, relax."

Andy huffed as he hung up on Laurie, putting his phone on the counter of the sink and splashing cold water on his face.

He decided he'd walk out and greet you, then he'd shower and speed over to Jacob's school.

You were facing the windows, with the comforter almost over your head. And he felt the energy of the room shift.

"Good morning," Andy speaks, climbing back into bed, moving the comforter up so he could sneak in and wrap one of his hands around your bare waist.

He started kissing your shoulder, to your neck.

You removed his hand from your waist, and he knew then something was wrong.

"What's wrong, baby?" He whispers, nuzzling against your hair because he loved the way it smelled like flowers.

"Who called you?" You ask because the jealousy inside you couldn't be controlled.

"Duffy called to update me on the case we're working on," He lies through his teeth. And he wonders when the day will come that he won't have to tell you a single lie.

He hated lying to you, because he really did love you. He was in love with you and will always be. No matter what happens in the future.

"Then why did you go running to the bathroom as if you didn't want me to hear." You turn to face him fully, to search for the bluff in his eyes and in whatever he was about to say.

"Because I thought you were sleeping, baby, I didn't want to wake you up." He says sweetly, continuing to kiss your neck, and his hand came back to roam your naked body.

The way his warm skin felt against yours was amazing.

"Andy, but—" you protested.

"Shhh," he shakes his head to make you stop talking and kisses you, "just relax..."

He loved touching you, and everywhere. You were his to touch and only his. The day he finds out another man touched you whether it be consensual or not, that was the day he was going to kill someone.

And even though he feels guilty feeling this way, he doesn't care because you are his, all his to have whenever he wants.

Falling right into his trap to get you to stop thinking about the call, you kiss him back. You couldn't help yourself, it was like his lips had this magnetic energy where yours just attached to his perfectly.

A few minutes later, he was on top of you, your legs around his waist and your arms feeling his back muscles every time he thrusted inside you.

"Awh!" You moan softly, into his ear as your face was nuzzled close next to his as your hand reaches up to the back of his head.

"You can take it...." He husks, quicken his pace and leaning closer to suck and make love marks on your neck.

"Mmmmm!" You bring your hand up to cover your mouth to stop from being so loud which always annoys Andy because he wants to hear the sweet sounds you make.

Removing your hand from your mouth, he takes your wrists and pins them above your head - getting more of an angle to thrust inside you deeper.

The room was hot, your skin sweaty as Andy claimed your body over once again....your skin was sticking to the sheets but you didn't care. All you could focus on was him sliding in and out of you which felt fucking amazing.

Especially when Andy gets into this kind of mood where he wants to apologize for upsetting you.

Andy grunted every time he pushed back in again, taking advantage that you had extended your neck and arched your back, to lean down and take one of your breasts into his mouth and sucked hard

"Oh, Andy!" You shout, your legs starting to tremble along with your lips beginning to quiver.

He loves when you say his name like that, something inside him awakens and activates.

"Just a little more for me princess," he orders, whispering into your ear.

Two more harsh thrusts and Andy was sending you to that place you loved to go to, he grunted as you clenched around him hard, moving into you about three more times before he released himself inside you.

He thrusted into you still slowly even after he came as your breathing regulated.

Another thing about Andy was besides being fucking hot as hell, he came a lot.

It would leak out of you, and down your thighs onto the sheets. But you didn't mind, at all.

He watched you with twinkling eyes as you came down from your high and he gently pulled out of you causing you to wince very quietly.

Apart from coming a lot, Andy was big - so he was a lot to take in, a lot to handle.

Smiling down at you, he leans over you using his swimmer sculpted biceps to lower himself on-top of your body in order to kiss you.

⚖️

"I'm off, baby. Busy day at work today." Andy says, as he walks into your kitchen as you made breakfast, "we might even be going to the courtroom."

You stirred the eggs in the pan, wearing one of Andy's large shirt he wore to go to the gym. But since he had a drawer here at your place, you liked to wear his clothes cause they were comfy and smelt like him.

"Okay, handsome." You smile as he wraps an arm around your waist and pushes you back against him the same time kissing your cheek.

"I'll see you tonight, okay?" He assured you, nodding gently before pulling your chin in so he could kiss you once more before walking over to the door.

Not before playfully slapping your ass.

"Andrew!" You scold him, jokingly as you watched him run off to the door like a boy in trouble.

He giggled as he opened and closed the door of your apartment, stepping out.

⚖️

Raymond and his right hand man, Lucio, sat in a black tinted SUV on the opposite side of where your apartment building was.

They parked just far enough so that they could still keep an eye on Andy while not riding any suspicion from him because Raymond knew Andy was a damn good lawyer. He knew the red flags the second they were presented. He could feel if something didn't feel quite as right.

Andy jogged over to where he kept his car overnight, and pressed the start engine button. Laurie had kept calling him, but he decided to put his phone on silent while he was with you. He didn't want you to ask more questions.

This morning was a close one, he hated lying to you but he swore one day soon he'd tell you the complete truth just not now. Andy needed to find a way to handle his dangerous father in law, and let down Laurie easy while still being able to be with you.

Considering the situation, he still hasn't found that solution. But he will soon.

Not noticing the black SUV behind him, Andy speeded through all the traffic lights and stop signs in order to get to Jacob's assembly.

If he weren't in such a rush, he'd realize how weird it was for the black car behind him to have followed him for four blocks now - but with Laurie calling him non stop that was impossible. He was only focused on making it to the school.

Once at the school, Andy took the first parking spot that was open and practically through himself from the car. Buttoning up his suit, he quickly walked to the entrance where two men were standing.

He couldn't quite make their faces from how far he was but once he recognized who it was, he slowed his walking.

His father-in-law and his partner in crime blocked the entry of the school.

His heart didn't beat faster, his palms weren't sweaty, he didn't feel nervous because he wasn't afraid of Raymond or his crew.

"Andrew Barber." Raymond smiles wickedly as Andy approaches them in a confident way.

"Raymond," Andy nod gently, "come to see your grandson's assembly?"

"I did," Raymond answers, his voice rough from smoking so much cigars, "but I wanted to have a chat with my good ol' son in law."

"It'll have to wait, Laurie is already up my ass for being late," Andy walks by Raymond and attempts to walk into the school but Lucio blocked his way.

"Just a small chat." Raymond continued, turning around to face Andy and Lucio.

"About what, huh?" Now Andy, was the one annoyed, "I've kept—" he takes a quick look around, "—everything under wraps just like we agreed."

"That's not what I'm worried about Barber," Raymond grips Andy's shoulder tightly making him wince very quietly, "I wanna talk about that lady you've got yourself..."

Now, Andy's heart was beating faster because you could be in danger.

"....you leave the firm early just to go see her, but always make sure to stop at the store to grab some roses and sometimes some wine, then you stay all night until the morning..."

Andy looked Raymond in the eyes, giving him a death glare. If everything were to happen to you, he'd never forgive himself and he'd end up killing someone. Even if that meant killing his father in law.

He was surprised that he didn't realize his father in law was following him. He thinks you've got him so intoxicated with your love that he's starting to loose his sharpness.

"...she's a pretty young thing," Raymond proceeds, "..smart, studious...." Raymond takes a few steps around Andy as he processes every word, "...beautiful body..."

Andy's quick to turn and try something on Raymond, but at the same time Lucio's reflexes are faster and pulls his gun on Andy.

"....Listen Andy, I've known you since you were just a kid in college," Raymond stops right in front of Andy, with Lucio still holding a gun to his head, "and I don't want to hurt ya, I just want to make sure you haven't forgotten what I told you the day you married my daughter. Do you remember, Andrew? Or does that pretty young thing got your mind all fluffed up?"

Andy's best move right now is to kill Raymond with looks, so he gives him the most hated glare not answering the question.

"I'll remind ya, no worries," Raymond laughs, "the day you married my daughter I told you you'd never be able to divorce her, because I'd kill you. Ring a bell?"

Andy doesn't answer, because he remembers those words long ago when Raymond said it to him for the first time when he was fresh out of law school and married Laurie.

Raymond gives Lucio a look, making him stab Andy in his ribs with the edge of the gun causing Andy to fall to the ground hovering over the agonizing pain coming from his torso.

Still keeping the gun to the back of his head, Lucio says: "Answer, the boss."

"I remember." Andy chokes out speaking through gritted teeth, biting his lip so bad it drew blood to stop his cries of pain.

"Good, I'm glad you have a brain still." Crossing his arms over his chest, Raymond smiles leaning down to pick Andy's head up in order to look him in the eyes, "you can have all the fucking fun with your pretty young thing, I don't give a fuck if you're cheating on Laurie, hell I don't even care if you still love Laurie, but divorcing her sure as hell isn't an option because you know what, Andrew?..."

"....even if you don't love her, she still loves you. And that's all I need to know..."

"Love me?" Andy's voice is hoarse as he shakily looks up at Raymond, "you think she loves me if I found her in bed with some other guy?"

Raymond sighs, he knows Andy's right. But Laurie is his baby girl, his daughter. Looking towards Lucio, Raymond gave another nod, which meant another wham with the edge of the pistol into Andy's hip this time.

Andy shouted in pain, but everyone else was gathered in the gym so no one could hear him.

"...now," Raymond picks Andy up by the ends of his suit, making him stand on his own two feet, "let's go watch Jacob get his honor roll certificate." Shaking off any dirt from Andy's suit, Raymond winks at him.

⚖️

You got ready for the day, after Andy had left.

Tidying up your bedroom, you saw Andy's ID to enter his firm on the ground, under the bed - under his side. It must've fallen from his pocket after he ripped his clothes off last night.

"Oh no," you mumble to yourself, picking the ID up from the ground and rubbing your thumb over the handsome picture of Andy.

You called him a few times and he didn't answer, tapping your fingers at the back of your phone you decided to get in your car and head over to Newton to hand him his ID.

You'd also take advantage to visit your friends and see how they're doing. You haven't been there in so long, mostly because Andy always gave you a reason not to and justified it.

But not this time, this time you had an excuse to go back and hand him his ID.

Arriving to Newton, you parked in front of the law firm and made your way up the stairs like you always did back when you worked here.

Nostalgia came rushing back as you pressed the buttons on the elevator, passed by the Liam(the guard), and opened the glass doors to the firm.

Walking in gave you a familiar exciting feeling, attorneys roaming the office talking amongst themselves....felt just like old times.

"Y/n?!" Pam saw you and jumped up excitedly, she's been the head secretary here for years, "oh my god it is you!"

You walk in further, your bag hanging off your arm and your shades at the top of your head, along with your fabulous outfit of the day that hugged your curves perfectly.

You definitely looked like that girl.

"Pam!" You smile big and hug her back just as tight.

"Oh my god, please tell me you're back for good! I miss you around these parts! You know all these men in suits are such assholes and never appreciate anything."

"Tell me about it," You shake your head and Pam noticed Andy's ID card in your hand.

"Is that Mr.Barber's ID?" She asks you.

Gulping, you know you can't speak the truth because you and Andy agreed that until him and Laurie got divorced you were to keep the stuff happening between the both of you, a secret.

"Well, you know I'm working at that new firm a few towns over," You explain and Pam nods, "well, Andy's been helping me with this new case, and I guess yesterday he forgot his ID. So I came to give it to him."

"Oh alright, you know he can't enter a court room without it!" Pam says, pointing a finger a you.

"Yup! And he has a big case today," you remember when Duffy called this morning.

"Well, go ahead, honey. I know you know where his office is." Pam sweetly smiles and winks, mostly because she knows you and Andy worked together in his office some time ago.

Walking down to where Andy's office resided, gave you even more nostalgia.

You were just about to enter his office when a young girl approached beside you.

"What are you doing, ma'am?" Jessi, Andy's new paralegal, asks you, with a notebooks in her arms.

"Is Andy in? I'm here to give this back to him." You explain again.

"And who are you, if I may ask?"

The girl was very young, fresh out of college and reminded you of yourself when you first started here.

"I'm Y/n, Andy's previous assistant, but we still work together from time to time."

Extending your hand to shake this girl's hand, she opened her eyes wide and shook your hand immediately.

"Oh yes, Y/n! I'm Jessi, Andy's current assistant."

"Oh!" You smile at her, connecting the dots.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I've always wondered what you look like in person because Andy always talks about you," she rambles, "sometimes I don't do things the way he wants so he gets mad, I'm sure you know Andy and his temper so he always says I should be more like you but it's difficult because I-I don't even know who you are..."

"Jessi! Jessi...." You try to calm her down, by putting your hand on her shoulder, "...I know he can get mean sometimes, but as long as you're patient with him, that's all that matters."

Jessi gulps and nods, not daring to say another word since she's already talked enough.

"Is he in?" You ask again.

"No, ma'am," Jessi shakes her head, "he had an assembly to go to, was all he said on the message he left me."

"Assembly? I thought he was coming straight here to work on the case with Duffy."

Jessi was about to ask about the case with Duffy because as far as she knew there was no case with Duffy but Mr.Specter interrupted.

"Jesstin where is my iced latte?!" He says as he walks by fast, as if he were late for something, "I want it on my desk when I get back!"

"I-I have to go," Jessi exclaims, "Andy's not here but should be back in an hour," she hurried away, "it's what he told me on the phone."

You watch her disappear into the crowd of workers who work for the firm down the hallway.

Leaving the firm, you got back into your car and wondered what you could do to pass the time.

Looking around town, you stopped at your favorite brunch place and were greeted with a lot of familiar faces who missed seeing you.

"On the house, sweetheart," John the owner of Crispy Coffee approached you with a warmed croissant on a small plate.

"John!" You smile, "you didn't have to. I already ate almost half the things on your menu."

"To go then!" John says, handing the croissant over to another worker so they could pack it into a small to go box, "I'm so glad you came to visit, these parts aren't the same without you."

"Aw, thank you John." You touch your chest, feeling so welcomed, "tell me, what do you put in this iced coffee? God, it's amazing!"

"I'll tell you, if you promise to come back soon." He chuckles, awaiting your answer.

"Promise," you cross your fingers and he looks around to see if anyone was hearing, when the coast was clear he leans down to get a bit more closer to your face.

"I get the Starbucks creamer from the grocery store down the block."

You gasp, shocked.

"John!"

"It's good isn't it?!" He nods.

"Very good, so good I might even go and buy myself that creamer." You respond.

One of the workers called John and he said his goodbyes and left to deal with whatever he was needed for.

You paid, and left a generous tip, and took your croissant to go and walked down to the grocery store.

⚖️

Andy tried his best not to breath as hard, but the sensation he was getting from where his ribs were and where his hip was a burning feeling.

Sitting uncomfortably next to Laurie, they watched Jacob step up and receive his certificate for earning all As and Bs this school quarter.

Raymond and Lucio sat in the back opposite side to where Andy was sitting, to make sure he wouldn't run off and ditch the whole thing.

"Are you okay?" Laurie whispers over to Andy.

"Fine." Andy responds, giving Laurie the side eye.

Laurie really was trying to get her marriage back together, it was stupid of her to cheat on the love of her life. She was willing to do anything to get him back.

She looked over discreetly at Andy applying pressure to his hip as if he had hurt it, or as if it was hurting.

Laurie frowned and wanted to relieve some of that comfort, so she slowly slid her hand over Andy's other hand that laid comfortably on his knee.

She placed her cold hand over his, making him jump up and look over at her.

Andy looked to see she was holding his hand, not looking at him but looking at Jacob.

He felt this sick feeling in his stomach, he didn't want to touch Laurie, hell even look at her. But with his father in law and princess peach behind him, it was going to be hard to act remotely nice to her.

After the ceremony, all the kids got to eat breakfast in the cafeteria with their parents.

Raymond And Lucio had left it seemed, since Andy looked around and saw that they were no where to be seen.

"Are you okay, Andy? Seriously, you look you've seen a ghost." Laurie scolds him, shaking her head as if she were irritated with his behavior.

"I'm fine, Laurie." Andy says once again.

"Well it doesn't look like it." Laurie rolls her eyes a bit, crossing her arms.

Andy and Laurie changed their expressions when Jacob appeared with three bagels, three small cream cheese cups, and orange juice.

"Hey buddy!" Andy smiles, helping Jake put the tray on the table.

"We're so proud of you, Jake." Laurie smiles at her son as he takes a seat across from his parents.

"Dad, can you put this one with the others?" Jake smiles excitedly at his dad, handing him his certificate.

"Yeah buddy, I'll put it in my office with the others, for sure," Andy receives the certificate.

"I wanna go with you." Jake announces, eating a big bite of his bagel that his mom had cut and smeared cream cheese on.

"Uh," Andy clears his throat, "I don't think that's possible, cause I have a business trip so I won't be in my office this weekend."

He did have a trip, just not a business one.

"Well why not today?" Laurie wonders, eating some of her bagel, "we can spend some time with you, since you're never around anymore and I can go grocery shopping in the mean time."

"Yeah dad, I can go today!" Jacob cheers.

Andy assumed it'd be fine, he'd spend the entire weekend with you anyways and he'd probably not see Jake for a while, so why not spend a little time with him before he left?

⚖️

You walked into the grocery store and took advantage to pick up a few things like fresh fruits, milk and body wash.

Walking to the back of the store where the dairy section was, you picked up the milk and put it into your basket then walking over to where the creamers were you looked for the creamer that was recommended to you by John.

When your phone buzzed, so you reached into your bag to take your phone out.

Andy ❤️

I miss you, sweetheart.

Smiling big, you blushed and texted back. He must've have a minute or so to look at his phone because other than that he wouldn't really text you.

I miss you more.

You wanted to tell him about his ID, but he was probably busy and couldn't really talk.

"Y/n?" A delicate voice came from the left side of you.

You turned around to find Laurie staring at you like you had five heads, gripping onto her shopping cart.

"Laurie, h-hello."

She took another minute just looking at you, when she snapped out of it.

"You're back in Newton?"

Your heart was beating a bit fast, but you didn't know why.

"No, ma'am," is what you've always called her since before you even got with Andy behind her back, "just came to see a friend."

"Well," she sighs, "you disappeared for like a year."

"Yeah." Was all you said, "well I better get going. Have a good evening."

She stopped you by moving her shopping cart in the direction you were going.

"Why are you really here, Y/n?" Her tone has changed to hostile.

"I said to come meet a friend." You simply replied.

You didn't want to make her angry or anything because you know she's probably going through a rough time with Andy at home.

Andy has told you he filed for divorced a little while after you found out he was married, when the two of your first started to get together.

You keep trying to ask how the process is going but every time you do Andy either answers short and just says, "She doesn't want to sign them."

Referring to the divorce papers.

You blinked at Laurie, then again, you wanted to find the courage inside you to tell her to just sign the god damn papers so that Andy could be yours, completely.

Glancing down to her cart, she had a bunch of child snacks like chips, fruit snacks, kids cereal, kids juice and you wondered why she was buying that if it was just Andy and her in her house.

"Good bye Laurie," you say, pushing your hair off your shoulder and walking to the checkout section of the store.

Laurie watched you walk away, she was so jealous of you. As you stood in front of her just a few seconds ago, she could see the small love marks beginning at your neck and there was probably a lot more under your clothes.

Her heart sank and when she noticed them she snapped at you, because she knew who made those love marks.

They were Andy's love marks. For some reason he likes to make them small, Laurie knows because she used to receive those hickeys too in her college years with Andy.

⚖️

"There we go," Andy says, huffing as he stepped down from standing on top of his desk to add Jacob's new honor roll certificate to the others.

"Looks great, Dad." Jacob smiles, sitting on the small sofa in Andy's office, licking his ice cream.

Andy had the cuffs of his dress shirt rolled up as he took a seat at his desk.

Two soft knocks on the door and he shouted for that person to come in.

"Hey Jake!" Jessi walked in with her clipboard, approaching Andy's desk when Jacob returned her greeting.

"Um," she begins, "Y/n Y/l/n came by earlier to leave you your ID but she left."

Andy's heart began racing a bit because that meant you were here in Newton, possibly still in the building.

Jessi noticing Andy's worried and pale face, says, "I-I should've asked her to leave it right?"

"No Jessi, it's fine. Um," Andy stands from his office chair to ease the anxiety, "is she still here?"

"No, like I said she left to burn some time while you were at Jacob's assembly."

Andy shot Jessi a scary look, before he calmed himself a bit and turned to face Jake.

"Jacob, can you go grab the puzzles I have in the storage closet?"

Jacob nods and walks into the closet a few feet away from Andy's desk, down a small hallway.

"What exactly did you tell Y/n, Jesstin?" Andy calmly says, placing his hands on his hips as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"I-I said you were at an assembly is all, s-she did say that you told her you were working on a case but the message you left me said you were at an assembly." Jessi steps back a bit intimidated by Andy, he's always such a dick when he's pissed.

"Are you fucking—" Andy began before another knock erupted on the door.

Silencing himself, he straightened up and shouted: "who is it?!"

"It's Y/n," your voice rings through his ears like a delicate piano note.

"Let her in," Andy tells Jessi, walking over back to his desk again, sitting at the very edge.

Jessi opens the door for you, and you walk in the same time she walks out with a horrified look on her face.

"Hey you," Andy tries to remain as quiet as possible and tries not to feel guilt that he moved the puzzle box from the storage closet somewhere else so Jacob could take longer in finding it.

"Hi handsome," you smile big and practically jump in his arms - he swallows back the wince of pain, "you left this at my place."

Handing him his ID, he took it into his hold with his right hand, using his left hand to keep your body close to his.

You had your arms wrapped around his neck and rubbed up against him.

"Thanks sweetheart," he kisses the top of your head.

"You okay, Andy?" You notice he seems a bit off.

"I'm doing way better now that you're here," He smiles at you, cupping the side of your face in his hand. Taking the time to rub his thumb over your cheekbone.

Hearing what seemed like rummage from the closet, you turn around to see where the noise came from and Andy brought your face back to kiss you passionately.

Knocking all the thoughts in your head, he devoured your mouth with his and just kept on kissing you.

It's exactly what he needed after this day from hell.

"I'm off from work in about an hour, why don't you go home," he whispers against your lips, "take a bath because you know I go crazy when you smell like lavendar and vanilla, take your time and wear that set I like," he kisses your nose, "and wait for me on your bed, baby because after today," he kisses a trail up to your ear, "I need you."

Suddenly your legs felt like jelly and you were very moist between your legs.

"Don't keep me waiting long though," you whisper back, "I'll have to get started without you."

"Don't you dare," he brushes his point against your soft lips, wishing he could kiss you more but Jacob was about to come in any second.

Pushing you towards the door, he kisses you a few more times as you walk backwards and trust him to guide the way.

Opening the door for you, he made sure to grab your ass and kiss your neck as you turned to walk out.

"Bye," you mouthed, giving him a lustful look as you made your way down the hall of the firm.

He winks at you before closing the door to his office again.

"Who was that lady?" Jacob was behind Andy, who jumped up when he heard his son's voice.

When Andy turned he saw Jacob holding the puzzle box in his hand and walked towards him, "Uh, what lady buddy? You mean Jessi?"

"No, another lady." Jacob replied, simply stating what he saw as Andy led him to the coffee table where the small sofa was, "she was tickling you with her mouth."

Shit.

"Uh," Andy didn't know what to say, "no, no, bud she was simply getting something that was caught in my eye."

"So there was another lady here?"

"Let's just do this puzzle so we can get cha back home to your mom so you can have dinner, sound like a plan?"

Jacob stopped asking questions and nodded, flipping the puzzle box to let all the pieces out.

⚖️

You did everything Andy ordered you to, now you were waiting impatiently for him in the middle of your bed.

It was really late now and you thought maybe he wasn't going to come.

He probably got held up at work for some reason.

You laid on your bed, on your stomach just scrolling through your phone.

Andy walked into your apartment and sat the flowers he always gets you on your kitchen counter and proceed to undress himself as he made it to your room.

You were wearing the set he loves and fuck, if your ass didn't look fucking fantastic as you laid on your stomach.

Suddenly his boxers were too tight.

Bending down to kiss your ankle, and gently making a way up to your leg, you smiled and sighed at the same time.

Finally, your man was here and ready to please you.

Andy kissed up to your ass, then he bit into the soft flesh hard enough to make you moan.

After that he hovered over your backside completely with his body, taking your phone out of your hand and placing it on the nightstand.

He turned you around to your back, he was still in his dress shirt but already discarded his pants.

Leaning down to kiss you hard, you let him kiss you as he pinned your hands over your head and rubbed his boner against your core.

After making out a while, you took advantage that Andy had a loose grip on your wrists and you pushed him into a position you wanted tonight.

Andy's head hit the headboard gently, god after today all he wanted was for you to do most of the work and do whatever you wanted to him.

And it's like you read his mind since now you were straddling him and he had a front row seat to your beautiful body.

"You're mine, right?" He asks you in a low voice, as if he didn't know the answer.

"Forever," you replied, grabbing the sides of his face to kiss him deeply.

Your hands let go of his face and start to unbutton his shirt, he was so distracted by you kissing him that he forgot all about his injuries from earlier today.

When you got to the last button, you shoved the sides of his shirt away with a rush, running your hands down his firm sculpted body, until you got to where his ribs where and he pulled away and made a discomforting noise.

You backed away a bit to see what happened, or what you did.

Looking down you saw the large black and purple blobs surrounding right where Andy's rib cage laid. And another blob by his hip.

"Andy!" You cried, "w-what happened to you, baby?!"

You crawled off of him just a bit to check out his wounds.

"I didn't want to worry you, and it was nothing anyway." Andy says, scratching his scalp.

"Nothing?! Andy look at you, my love," you frown, gently skidding your pointer finger over the purple colored skin.

God, he wouldn't care if Raymond were to punch him next time, if it meant you'd kept talking and treating him like a wittle baybay.

"Tell me what happened, now!" You demand, "who did this to you?! We should sue, yes we should," you brainstormed out loud.

"No baby, no," Andy shakes his head, "there were these two guys, this morning when I left I went to the travel agency and when I walked out they jumped me and asked me for the car keys, and when I wouldn't give it to them, well," he motioned his injuries.

"Awh, Andy," you picked your lips up to give him a soft kiss and he happily accepts, "wait travel agency?" You asked.

Andy laughed at your reaction, "I was there because I was getting these," he turns to the nightstand and grabs the two plane tickets.

You didn't even realize he put them there since you were on your stomach when he walked in.

Handing you one, you read and found out that...

"We're going to Mexico?" You squeal.

"Had to take advantage of the four day weekend." Andy licks his lips, getting turned on again by you.

Picking your hand up and kissing it as you kept reading the tickets, you felt so happy.

"We leave in the morning, so after you're done with me, I'll help you pack." He says, kissing up your hand to your arm, to your neck.

"Now...." He smirks as he takes the ticket out of your grasp, "....where were we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 70 21
On a whim, after viewing the most gut wrenching video sent to her by accident, a one night stand occurs. Something that was meant to be nothing. Litt...
618K 31K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
997K 17.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
899K 35.5K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...