WILDEST FANTASIES

By watchmegetobsessed

You've been struggling to finish your assignment for Professor Styles' Creative Writing class. Inspiration is... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EXTRA BLURB - Blank Page
EXTRA BLURB - Nostalgia
EXTRA BLURB - Welcome To Creative Writing

SEVEN

3.3K 83 20
By watchmegetobsessed

The food is as amazing as the man that made it. He even lights a candle for dinner and it's truly the most relaxing time you've had in probably... forever. Harry is as smart as you always thought him to be, but not the kind to rub it into your face. He also seems to be mesmerized by the fact that you study math and he keeps asking you questions about why you chose it and what your favorite thing about it is.

"You made a mistake with making me dinner," you sigh, when you've licked your plate completely clean.

"And why is that?" he laughs.

"Because it was good and now I want you to cook for me all the time."

"Oh, so you want me to be your personal chef?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"Alright, I'm fine with that. But that would mean spending more time with me," he says with a coy smile before drinking up the rest of his wine.

"That sounds terrible!" you roll your eyes dramatically.

Standing up from your seat you walk over to him and as if he was reading in your mind, he pushes himself away from the table enough so you can sit on his lap. His arms lock around you and you take his face in your hands before kissing him.

"I've had my appetizer and dinner was amazing, now it's time for dessert, don't you think?" you murmur against his lips and you can already feel him growing harder underneath you.

"Excellent idea, Miss Y/L/N," he smirks before standing up, with you in his arms and you gasp, holding onto his neck while he carries you to the bedroom as if you were absolutely lightweight.

He basically throws you to his bed and you can't help but giggle as you bounce on the comfortable mattress, watching him stand at the end of the bed with such a sexy, sinister smile on his face. It suddenly weighs down on you that you're actually gonna have sex with him, after fantasizing about it for so fucking long, it's finally happening.

And you're more than ready for it.

He takes his shirt off without a word and you finally lay your eyes on his toned, naked chest. You've seen part of his tattooed arm, but you had no idea what was underneath his shirts and reality is better than any image you made up in your head.

"Fuck, I can't believe you were hiding this!" you groan, making him chuckle as he crawls on top of you, his cross pendant dropping to your chest as he kisses you.

"There's gonna be no hiding tonight," he groans before grabbing the hem of your shirt and tugging it off of you and suddenly you realize you're not wearing your lingerie.

"Wait!" you pull back and he looks at you confused. "I need... I need a minute."

"Okay, is everything alright?" he asks, rolling off of you and he watches you grab your bag from the floor.

"Yeah, just need to do something quickly. Is this your bathroom?" you point at the door and he nods. "I'll be back in a minute, I promise."

Practically you tear your clothes off and put on the set so fast you're out of breath by the time you finish. Quickly fixing your hair you take a deep breath and try to muster up all your courage before opening the door.

Harry is still lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling and when he hears the opening of the door he pushes himself up onto his elbows, but as soon as he sees what you're wearing, he sits up straight, his greedy eyes raking your body from toe to head.

"And you've been hiding this under your clothes?" he asks and you can't help but laugh. Walking over to the bed you climb to his lap, the touch of his hand on your naked back makes you gasp and you can't wait to feel it everywhere on your body.

"What would you do if I said I wear this every time I'm in your class?" you tease him.

"Don't plant the image into my head, I won't be able to hold the remainder of the classes without a boner."

Chuckling you just kiss him, your hands exploring his naked torso, loving the way his muscles fit perfectly into your palms. His hungry kisses move down your neck, to your chest, his lips devouring the swell of your breasts, they look exceptionally great in the push up bra so it was at least worth the fortune. Hooking a finger into one of the cups, he drags it down, your breast flowing out of it and he wastes no time to get his mouth all over it, kissing, biting and sucking wherever he can reach. Without even thinking about it, you start grinding your hips against him, feeling his hard cock through the layers that are still separating the two of you.

Harry unhooks your bra so quickly, you barely register it, and then he tears it off of you, baring your whole abdomen in front of his greedy eyes.

"Look at these perky nipples, so hard, all for me?" he asks, palming both your breasts in his hands as your nipples press against his palms.

"Yes," you whimper, arching your back so you melt into his touch even more. Leaning down he licks and gently bites them both, a moan slipping through your lips at the sensation. Desperate for more friction between your legs, you grind harder and Harry thrusts his hips up to meet your movements, his cock pressing to your cunt perfectly.

Wrapping an arm around you, he turns and pushes you down to the mattress in a heartbeat, kissing you again with so much passion while he gets rid of his pants, now wearing just as much clothing as you are. He returns to your breasts once again, this time sucking on one spot until there's a mark on you. It won't be seen in clothes, but it'll definitely remind you of him every time you see yourself in the mirror before showering.

You're starting to grow impatient, wanting to feel him inside you as fast as possible and you try to hint it with grinding your hips against his again, but he just pulls back smiling at you smugly.

"Patience, pretty girl. I told you, I want to take my time with you," he warns you, one hand rubbing your thigh, giving it a squeeze, but you just whine at him.

"But I want you so bad!"

"Begging is appreciated, but you still can't rush me," he chuckles, before kissing you again.

He kisses down your neck then, between your breasts and across your stomach, hooking his fingers into the elastic of your underwear, but then as if he changes his mind, he first presses two fingers against your clit through the lacy fabric, making you gasp from the pleasant pressure.

"I've been thinking about the taste of you since our time in my office. I need to taste you again," he growls before finally pulling your last clothing item off of you.

Thinking of the way his mouth felt on you then has been on your mind nonstop and now you're about to feel it again. He kisses the inside of your thighs, just like he did before, but right when he is about to dive in, a low, annoying buzzing interrupts the moment.

It's your phone in your bag and you could already kill whoever it is even though you don't even know just yet.

"Fuck, let me just mute it," you pant, crawling off the bed to grab it from your bag.

Kostas' name is shown on the screen and you're just about to decline the call when you notice you already have a bunch of texts from him, all of them saying the same thing: S.O.S.!

"Damn it, I need to answer, it's... it's important," you tell Harry with an apologetic look and he just nods.

"Sure, don't worry," he says, and it's not the kind of answer when he is just lying to make himself appear better, he truly means it.

"Thank you," you breathe out before answering the call. "Hey, what's up?"

"Where the fuck are you? You know what? It doesn't matter, you need to get home, now!"

"What happened?"

That's when you hear the deafening crying that's mixed with screaming. It comes from Ramona and you instantly know something really bad has happened, because the only time you heard her cry like that was when her aunt got into a car accident and she was in a coma. Luckily, Aunt Lydia woke up weeks later, but Ramona was a mess.

"Ramona is about to faint from crying, from what I could understand, they broke up with Dean."

"What?! Are you kidding?"

"No, so you better get here, because she needs all the support."

"Fuck, okay... um, I'll be there soon."

"Hurry!" he begs before ending the call.

Sighing with closed eyes you genuinely think about being selfish and not going back, but it vanishes fast. You can't let one of your best friends down when she needs you the most, you just wish it happened some other time. When you dare to look around Harry is already sitting with a knowing smile on his face.

"Go, your friend needs you," he tells you softly and you're quick to get on the bed with him, crawling to his lap, hoping he doesn't hate you entirely now.

"I'm so sorry, I really wish it didn't happen now, I want to stay so badly!"

"Nothing to be sorry for, okay? I admire how much you care about your friends."

"But this was supposed to be our time together finally!" you pout at him, part of you hoping he would convince you to stay, though you know he wouldn't do that.

"We'll... find another time for us, I promise," he tells you softly, caressing the side of your cheek until he takes your chin between his fingers, pulling you in for a kiss. "Our foreplay continues," he adds with a chuckle.

"I'm fucking fed up with the foreplay," you groan, but then it turns into a laugh. "I should go," you hum, kissing him again and it starts to go back and forth, kissing each other without making an effort to leave the bed while his hands are raking your naked back.

"Go, because if you stay one more minute, I might tie you to the bed and you won't leave until tomorrow evening."

"Is that a threat or a promise, professor?" you smirk at him coyly, but he just smacks your ass, lifting you off of his lap, making you pout at him sadly.

You get dressed and gather your stuff, still so torn about leaving but you know it's the right thing to do.

"I'll drive you home," he tells you when you're all ready.

"Oh, no need."

"It wasn't a question, Y/N. I'm driving you home. It's dark outside and I don't want you taking the bus on your own."

Fuck. He is so hot when he takes control.

So you end up in his car and he gives you a ride home. Your heart skips a beat when you feel his hand on your thigh, making you turn to face him.

"I know you're thinking how I must be annoyed with you right now."

"I am," you nod truthfully.

"I am annoyed, but not with you. Just with the situation. You didn't have control over it, so don't beat yourself about it."

"Stop being so understanding and mature, it makes it even harder," you groan, but he just laughs.

"Don't worry, we'll make up for the lost time."

"You promise?" you ask as he turns the corner and reaches your street.

"I promise," he nods smiling. When he parks in front of your building, you lean over and kiss him hard and needy before opening the door to get out.

"I'm expecting a text tonight from you," you tell him, biting into your bottom lip as you smirk at him.

"Go, before I drag you back into the car and take you home!" he warns you chuckling.

"Is that a threat or—" you start again, but he cuts you off.

"GO!"

"Okay, okay!" you giggle, shutting the door closed. You wave at him one last time from the door and then it's over. Another night without knowing what it's like to be fucked by Harry Styles.

Ramona is a mess.

When you get home, you find her sobbing and crying on the couch, wrapped up in several blankets, Adele playing through Kostas' little JBL speaker while he is hoarding chocolate and alcoholic drinks to her, hoping she would at least breathe for a moment.

It takes a hell lot of time to get her to speak without hiccupping every other word, or starting to ugly cry at the mentioning of Dean's name. After a while, you tell her to just call him D to prevent from breaking over and over again.

And then finally she tells you what happened.

Apparently, Kostas was right about Dean's frequent trips back home. His dad's health hasn't been the best, his heart problems have been getting worse lately and he needed help with the family business he started with his brother. Dean has been trying to go back and forth, but it has gotten to the point where he needs to move back to his parents to help them out with the business. That means that him and Ramona would have to go long distance, but that's the one thing she refuses to do.

"I saw what it does to people!" she sobs. "My parents did long distance for almost two years and they almost got a fucking divorce!"

If Dean moves back home, it means they would live four hours away from each other for over a year, at least until Ramona finishes school. But that doesn't mean it would be over even after that, if Dean has to take over the business fully, Ramona would have to move there to be with him, but you know for a fact she doesn't want to live in a little town.

It's an impossible situation and in the heat of the argument they went ahead of the drama and called it quits, but it's now breaking Ramona's heart.

It's past midnight by the time Ramona basically faints into bed from all the crying. You make sure she had everything she needs by her bed and then let her rest.

"So, where were you?" Kostas asks as he is cleaning up all the used tissues from the living room floor.

"Huh?" You can feel panic rising in your guts.

"Where were you? With an overnight bag?" he asks, nodding at your bag you took to Harry's and just dropped by the door once you arrived back home.

"Oh, um... just... got a booty call."

"What? From who? Since when do you have anyone to hook up with?" he asks with his eyes wide.

"Just a guy I met on Tinder, nothing serious."

"Is he any good though?" he smirks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't... know yet. You called before we could..."
"Ah shit, I'm sorry," he sighs pouting his lips. "Hope it happens next time," he winks at you before heading back to his room.

"Yeah, me too," you mumble before doing the same.

It's the first time you're checking your phone in a while tonight and you're disappointed to see no texts from Harry. Your first thought is that he is pissed because you left, but that doesn't make any sense, he seemed so laid back and nice about the situation, understanding that it was out of your control.

So instead of making up theories, you decide to text him.

Y/N: So... not thinking about me?

You send the text and move on with your night time routine, changing out of the lingerie set is way too sad knowing what was robbed from you tonight. It doesn't take long for your phone to buzz with a text.

HARRY: I haven't stopped thinking about you since I dropped you off.

You giggle like a little girl. It feels like you're a teenager again, having a silly crush on an older boy.

Y/N: You're so smooth.

HARRY: Indeed, I shaved this morning.

You can't help but snort out a laugh. You're not sure if he truly meant it as a joke or if he doesn't entirely know what smooth means as a kind of slang, but either way, you loved it.

Y/N: That's something we have in common.

HARRY: Gosh, don't remind me of what I missed...

Y/N: I'm sorry :( I wish we weren't interrupted.

HARRY: I'll make sure to make up for the lost time when we can finally be alone.

Y/N: I can't wait. Might gonna have to write down more of my fantasies.

You run to take a quick shower, thinking about what it would be like if Harry was there with you and he is still on your mind when you return to your room. You're throwing off the comforter and extra pillows from your bed when your phone starts ringing and you answer it without even checking the caller ID, assuming that it's Harry.

"Hey," you coo into the phone, flopping down to your bed.

"Hey, so you're not asleep!" The voice on the other end is not Harry's. It's Zion. Pulling the phone away from your ear you check the screen that it is indeed him. You're kind of disappointed, but you wouldn't want him to know.

"No, not yet, you know, I'm kind of a night owl," you chuckle. "What's up?"

"I'm having an early birthday celebration on Friday, you know how hard it is to bring anything together right before Christmas so I decided to have it earlier. Are you, by any chance, free?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I can make it," you nod, trying to think through what you have coming up next week.

"Cool! I can't wait to see you again. I'll text you with the details!"

When you end the call you notice that you have an unread message from Harry.

HARRY: You can only write them if I'm the only one reading them.

Y/N: Only one to read them and act them out with me.

HARRY: Correct answer. Now go to sleep.

Y/N: Yes, professor!

The weekend, even though it didn't turn out to be the way Harry wanted, keeps him thinking for the next few days. He won't deny, he was devastated when you had to go, he's been looking forward to spending the night with you for so long and you were so close to finally make your fantasies come true, but he would never hold it against you. Actually he admires you for being such a good friend, being there for your loved ones when they need you the most.

It's just that he truly can't stop thinking about you. And it's not even entirely sexual anymore. Don't get it wrong, he still thinks about fucking you in every possible position like a million times a day, but there are other thoughts as well. Like how you slept in the night, what you had for lunch, what made you laugh or if you had a bad day. If you thought about him as much as he did. He wants to hear your voice every waking moment, feel your touch and kiss your perfect, smooth lips whenever he pleases. It's driving him off the walls, it takes all his energy to get him to focus on basically anything.

It's Tuesday and it's been a little less hectic than the past week. He has actually had the chance to leave his office for lunch. He has just finished up his last class for the day, students are flowing out of the room as he is packing up his stuff. He doesn't even notice you walk in, stopping by the door. When he finally glances up and spots you, he can feel his heart skip a beat. You're wearing light-washed jeans, a pink sweater that's tugged into the hem of your jeans at the front, a plain totebag hanging from your shoulder, packed to the extent that it seems like it could rip any moment. You look so effortlessly beautiful, not too much makeup covering your pretty face, though he wishes there wasn't any.

He watches as you push yourself away from the wall and walk closer as the last student leaves the room and now it's just the two of you.

"Hey," you smile at him softly, stopping just a few feet away from him.

"Hey, to what do I owe your surprise visit?"

"Oh, just wanted to talk about my final paper for your class, professor," you smile at him teasingly.

"Is that so?" he cracks a half-smile as he leans against the edge of the desk.

Dropping your bag from your shoulder you quickly walk back to the door and close it before striding back to where Harry is, this time pushing yourself between his legs as you hook your arms around his neck.

"Y/N, this is risky," he breathes out, but his hands find their way to your hips still, squeezing you gently, as if he is trying to make sure you're really there.

"Just wanted to steal a moment with you to get me through the day," you pout your bottom lip at him and leaning closer you press a soft kiss to his jawline. "Are we gonna give us another chance this weekend?"

"I'm free if you're free," he hums, his lips coming to meet with your cheek.

"Then it's settled. I'll make sure not to bring my phone this time," you chuckle.

"Is your friend doing okay?"

"She is... coping. Though I think they will get back together. They have a lot of history, too much to just end like this."

Humming he nods, his eyes wandering down to your lips and though you both know it's risky to be doing this on campus and in a classroom where anyone can walk in, you still can't hold yourself back.

Pressing his lips to yours, he kisses you in such a needy and greedy way, you can feel just how much he's been thinking about you since the last time you saw each other. You return the kiss just as vehemently, feeling him against you bringing you a sense of fulfillment and even though you're still kissing him, you're already missing the touch of his lips, knowing you won't get to do it for way too long.

"I have to go, I have a class in ten," you sigh, but go in for another kiss just as his hand moves down to grab a handful of your ass, a small moan escaping your lips.

"This foreplay... is getting way too long," he groans, stealing one last kiss before letting go of you.

Not too willingly, but you grab your bag from the floor and giving him one last coy glance over your shoulder, you exit the room. Harry needs to take a deep breath, knowing he will be thinking about these few moments for the rest of the day, if not the whole week.

Heading back to his office he runs into Nina who also just finished her class, so the two of them walk together through the hallways.

"Are you coming tomorrow?" Nina asks, but Harry just wrinkles his forehead.

"Coming where?"

"Joseph's retirement dinner? You know, he sent out the invitations weeks ago."

Now Harry remembers, but so much has happened in the past weeks, he completely forgot about Dr. Kennedy's retirement. He's been teaching at the university for decades and he has decided to spend more time with his grandkids after losing his wife two years ago. He is hosting a big dinner to his colleagues to thank the great time he has had working with them.

"Oh, right. Uh, yeah of course I'm going."

"How was your weekend?" she asks with a warm smile.

"Not how I planned but it was alright," he admits with a huff.

"How was yours?"

"Had to meet up with my ex-husband, he finally took his stuff he left behind," she sighs.

"He's still a prick?" he chuckles.

"Absolutely. But I'm finally free from him completely."

"Enjoy your freedom."

"I'm trying," she smiles bashfully, a blush appearing in her cheeks as she keeps glancing at Harry who is just silently walking beside her, his thoughts still completely stuck on you.

Wednesday morning, you wake up from a wet dream. Chest heaving, your whole body covered in sweat, you were so close to your climax when your phone's alarm went off.

And of course, it was about Harry.

This dream sets the mood for the whole day. You're needy and whiny, want nothing else than to be with Harry. And the scariest part is that you don't necessarily want it in a sexual way. You just want to be around him, be able to touch him. You still remember the intimacy of just watching him cook in his kitchen, sharing some wine and talking. It's becoming pretty clear.

You're starting to fall for him and you haven't even had sex with him.

You're not quite sure how to feel about it though. This was all supposed to be just a mind-blowing hook up, a chance to get this obsession about Harry out of your system, but it's starting to grow bigger and you're not sure if you're ready for that.

The day goes by in kind of a blur, you keep thinking about your class with Harry, seeing him, getting to just listen to him for ninety minutes. Definitely the highlight of your day. The end of semester is draining you, staying up late most nights to get as much done as possible so you'll have the weekend free to be with Harry. You're a bit ahead of your schedule, since you didn't lose Sunday last weekend. Even though you spent half the day with Ramona in her room, trying to cheer her up just the slightest, you could still squeeze some work in.

You'd do anything to have the most unbothered time with Harry this week. Nothing can ruin it for you.

You're already in the classroom when Harry arrives, his eyes are quick to spot you sitting in your usual seat. Trying to keep your smile hidden, you move your eyes down at your notes from your previous class to keep you busy, but you can't help but focus on his moving form you see from the corner of your eyes. Your phone's screen lights up and you grab it as if anyone could see it even though no one is sitting anywhere near you.

HARRY: A skirt again? Are you torturing me?

Smirking you glance up finding him already looking at you, mindlessly playing with his phone as he is sitting behind his desk. Just as you start typing your response, a girl walks up to him with a few questions about the final assignment.

Y/N: Want to find out whether I'm wearing underwear or not?

Sending the message you have your eyes glued to him. Listening to the girl explaining her questions, he sees his phone's screen lighting up and he glances there for just a second, but you see him stiffen right away, his darkened eyes snapping up to meet yours. Grinning to yourself you just return to staring down at your notes and let him finish with his student. When she finally walks back to her seat Harry grabs his phone and types his response.

HARRY: You're being a brat. Gonna have to teach you a lesson.

Y/N: Bring it on, professor.

It's obvious that Harry tries to avoid looking at you throughout the class, only because whenever his gaze wanders over you, he needs to hold back a smile. Not sure if anyone else notices it, but you definitely do, the way the corners of his mouth curl up as he continues on with his little speeches.

It's getting impossibly hard to resist jumping his bones. Especially when he leans against his desk, holding onto the edge and you involuntarily bite into your bottom lip as you see the veins on the back of his hands, running up his arms. This should be illegal.

You plan to sneak a few minutes with him after class, but once he dismisses everyone, another professor walks in, telling him something and Harry just nods. You know when he looks your way that he has to leave fast. Flashing him a tiny smile you let him know it's alright.

After class, you make one last trip to the library, finishing up a paper so you have one less thing on your list for the end of the semester. After a while, you can't even pretend like you're working, your thoughts keep circling back to Harry.

What is it exactly that the two of you are doing? It was about sex at first, that's pretty clear, but since you've had to face some obstacles in that department, something definitely shifted. All the craving to be near him, to see him, hear his voice, it's definitely more than just a physical attraction.

But how does he feel about you? Judging from the way he's been acting, the cooking, the talking, the little touches, it definitely feels like it's more to him as well. But he is older, it could be just his usual gentleman behavior he puts up with everyone, not just with you. You remember him saying that he doesn't do casual, but then he also said that he would do just about anything to fuck you, what if it's all just part of that?

You need to sort things out. Especially once you finally get to have sex with him, because that will most likely break the dam for you. And now that you've been thinking about him for the past twenty minutes, you can't fight the urge to see him right now.

Checking the time you decide to ask Harry if he is still in his office.

HARRY: Still here, have to finish a few more things.

Y/N: I'll drop by in a bit.

You quickly gather your stuff and head over to the building where his office is, hoping to have a few unbothered minutes with him.

It's around seven now, most classes are over and only the eager professors are lingering around campus. The hallway leading to Harry's office is dead, but you see light coming through the open door and your heart skips a beat at the thought of seeing him. However, as you get closer, you hear voices coming from inside, one belongs to him and one to a woman. With quiet steps, you get as close to the door as possible and though you know you shouldn't eavesdrop on the conversation, you can't help yourself.

"Is it okay if I ride with you? My car is at the service," you hear the female voice and you recognize it as Professor Alvarez's.

"Sure, no problem. We can leave in about twenty," Harry answers.

"Great. I've heard a lot about this place, they have the best desserts!" she enthuses and your vision blurs from jealousy.

These two are having dinner together? Again? Harry said it was just a friendly thing when you were at his place and he was so keen on disappearing from the house. But you've seen the way she looked at him in his office last time when she interrupted your time with him.

"You cleaned up for the occasion nicely," she giggles. You try to think back at what he was wearing earlier, but it was nothing special, just his usual, has he changed? This has to be a date then.

"Thanks," he chuckles. "You look nice too."

Nice? You don't see her but you bet she looks awful.

No, that's a lie, she always looks wonderful, she is by far the hottest female professor on campus. Shit, you're so fucked.

The rest of their conversation blurs because you back away from the office and once you're far enough from them, you start running. You feel silly for thinking this was more than just anything casual, he is still out there, dating women that are age appropriate for him and probably please him better than you can.

On your way home you quickly send him a message.

Y/N: Something came up, can't make it.

His reply comes just seconds later.

HARRY: Everything alright?

Y/N: Sure. Have fun tonight.

HARRY: ??

You don't answer, just put your phone on mute and shove it to the bottom of your bag as you march home, raging and boiling in anger and jealousy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 209 6
All Harry-themed One-Shots. I'll be posting a new one every day until Sunday, June 24th!
243K 2.7K 75
*COMPLETED* Short imagines about Harry Styles! ( Some of these are from tumblr, giving them full credits.) •FLUFF/CUTE IMAGINES •NO SMUT
1.3K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)
66.2K 541 46
A bunch of Harry Styles imagines to read when you feel bored,happy,sad,excited,kinky...idk. Requests are taken but would be considered as Y/N of cour...