Flawlessly Beautiful (Superna...

By Chelocean22

Scarlett Jones is a hunter. Not your average, rifle toting, animal tracking hunter; She's a hunter of the sup... More

Flawlessly Beautiful (Supernatural) Sam Winchester
~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~

~Chapter Sixteen~

8.5K 225 28
By Chelocean22

Chapter Sixteen

As the sun started to come up the next day I was cleaning the blood that had been spilt in the hallway last night. Jackie, one of the new girls, was refusing our help and was trying to push me away and in the process she knocked over the bottle I had been holding. I sighed and rubbed my forehead, picking up the saturated cloth and walking down the stairs. I threw the cloth into the laundry room and walked over to the living room. Pillows had been thrown about and couches were turned over. Broken glass littered the floor and paintings had been knocked to the ground. While I was having problems with Jackie upstairs, Kate was having problems with Lucy down here. I started to put the couches back to the way they were and I started throwing the pillows into their places. As I picked up the last two pillows Amelia appeared behind me, “Scarlett, I can do this. You should be getting ready to go see your lover.” She batted her eyelashes at me.

She smirked and I rolled my eyes, “Sam is not my lover.”

She grabbed my shoulders and shook me, “Because you won’t let him get close to you! You’re the only one who has a problem with a relationship and you shouldn’t because I know you want it.” I smacked Amelia, harder than I needed to, with the pillow that was in my hand. She stumbled back from the shock and held her cheek, “That was not very nice. I’m just trying to help.”

I frowned, “I don’t need your help with this, Am.”

“That’s what you think.” I raised the pillow and she ducked behind the couch.

I shook my head and threw the pillow onto the chair, “What happens when Sam gets old and I stay the same? What if he wants to get married and have kids?” Amelia gave me an incredulous look and I sighed, “You don’t know. He might want to leave the whole hunting thing behind. He may be one of those white picket fence guys.”

Amelia smiled, “Aren’t you one of those girls?”

I turned to my feet, “I was.” I looked up at my blue-eyed friend and tried to smile, “I should get going.”

She nodded and gave me an apologetic smile, “I’ll have the whole house clean before you get back.” I walked out of the living room and to the front door. I pulled open the door and ran out of the house to the edge of the woods. Once I reached the town I slowed to a normal pace and made my way to the only motel in Roxbury.

By the time I got there it was eleven and I noticed the impala in the parking lot, so I knew that the boys were still in their room. It wasn’t difficult to find them on the second floor. I knocked on their door and waited. When no one answered I knocked again and this time I heard a crash from within the room. I snickered as I heard Dean curse and stumble to the door. He pulled it open and glared at me, “Did you have to come so early?”

I walked past him, “It’s 11 o’clock.”

Dean looked over at the clock that hung on the wall, “Oh, well, still it’s early.”

I snorted and sat in one of the chairs, “It’s almost noon.”

Dean sat on the edge of his bed, “Sam’s in the shower, but he should be out any minute now.” I nodded and we sat in relative silence, the only sound being the running water from the bathroom. Dean cleared his throat, “Scar, I really am sorry about everything. It was wrong of me to not trust everything that you did for us and I know that Sam really cares for you and…I’m glad that you’re giving him a chance.”

I shook my head, “I’m not here to start a relationship with Sam.”

Dean narrowed his eyes, “But I thought-” The bathroom door was thrown open and Sam walked out, drying his hair with a plain white towel.

He looked at me and smiled, “Scarlett, I didn’t think you were going to come.”

I stood from my seat, “I said I would come see you guys, so I did, but this has to be quick. I have a lot to do today.”

Sam nodded and threw the towel back into the bathroom, “We wanted to talk to you because we want you to hunt with us again. Before you answer you should know that we think you’re an amazing hunter and we really could use your help, but it’s not only us it’s everyone else in the world that needs to be saved. Please, come with us again.”

I sighed, “I can’t. I have too much to do at the house and the girls need me and I just can’t. I’m sorry.” I went to leave, but Sam caught my arm. He stared down at me with the saddest, most confused eyes I had ever seen. I shook my head and opened my mouth, but found I could not speak. I had no words to explain to Sam that I couldn’t go with them because I couldn’t be near him. I heard Dean slip out of the room as Sam leaned towards me. He placed his lips on mine and I kissed him briefly before pulling back, “I’m sorry, Sam, but I can’t.” I pulled out of his grip and went to the door.

I hesitated when I heard his voice, “I don’t understand. I thought you loved me and I thought that if I convinced Dean that you weren’t evil then we would be together. Why are you doing this?”

I let the tear roll down my cheeks, I seemed to be doing that a lot around Sam, “It’s not that simple.”

“Then explain it to me!”

 I turned to face him, “What happens when you grow old and I stay the same?”

Sam shook his head, “In this life I don’t think I’m going to grow old. Hunting is dangerous and I think I’ll be lucky to live to be thirty.”

“Well what happens when you die? I’ll be stuck in a world with heartache that can never be healed by death. If I don’t let myself get closer to you then I won’t get hurt.”

Sam took hesitant steps towards me, “Scarlett, you can’t do that. You’re hurting yourself more by pushing me away. Wouldn’t you rather have a few years of happiness than a lifetime of heartache?”

I shook my head, “You’re one of those white picket fence type of guy aren’t you?”

Sam smiled, “I was until my brother dragged me back into hunting. Now I’m just a guy who is in love with you and hoping that you’ll give me a chance to make you happy.” I turned to Sam and took two steps to close the distance. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him to my level and capturing his lips in a sweet kiss.

I pulled back, “Sam, I…” I shook my head, but I didn’t need to finish my thoughts because I felt Sam’s strong arms wrap around me. He pulled me flush against his chest and I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his middle. I’m not sure how long we spent in silence and I’m not sure when Sam had moved us over to the bed, but as we sat on the edge, I felt his head shift.

“Scarlett, can I ask you something?” I nodded and so he continued, “Back at that warehouse, before Dean…” He inhaled sharply, so I patted his back.

I urged him on, “It’s okay.”

He let out a breath, “You said you were an experiment. What did you mean by that?” I squeezed my eyes shut. I should have never said that. This was not something that I was looking forward to reliving, but Sam did deserve the truth. I brought it up, so I had to finish it. The only thing standing in my way now was me trying to figure out how to start. Sam, however took my hesitation as something else, “It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it. I don’t want to push you.”

I pulled away from Sam, “No, it’s okay.” I looked up at him, “I want to tell you. I just need a minute.”

“Take your time.”

I turned away from him, maybe that would make it easier, “I guess the beginning would be a good place to start. I was sixteen and I was visiting the city with my two best friends. Ellie’s aunt lived there and one night the three of us went out alone to get some food from a restaurant that Megan had read about. We were walking back home and the restaurant was pretty far from the apartment and we were less than halfway back…”

“Ellie, you are so slow!” I laughed as Megan spun on her heel and walked backwards as she called to our friend.

“Shut up, Meg.” I shook my head and kept my pace. Ellie and Megan were always like this. Ellie turned her attention to me, “And what are you laughing at, Red?”

I sighed, “You know, most people use the nickname Red for people with red hair.” I spun to face her, “Mine’s black.” Ellie had finally caught up to us.

Megan slung her arms over both of our shoulders, “Yeah, but Scarlett and red are the same thing. If you like we can call you Crimson.” The two of them laughed.

I shook my head, “Please don’t.” We continued our walk down the fairly empty New York City sidewalk. Ellie’s aunt’s apartment was still a few blocks and down and many blocks over.

Central Park just came into view and Megan’s eyes lit up, “Let’s cut through the park.”

Ellie nodded, “That would be way quicker.” The two of them headed towards the entrance, but I lingered behind, staring up at the sign. This wasn’t sitting right with me.

“Guys, I don’t know about this. The park can be pretty dangerous at night.”

Megan cackled, “What are you, scared?”

Ellie ran up next to me and grabbed my arm, “Come on, Scarlett, we’ll be fine.” She dragged me over to Megan and we made our way down the path, towards the other side of the park. We moved along slowly, pushing each other and laughing down the trail. The leaves of the bushes next to us started to rattle and rustle. I stopped in my tracks and looked over, staring intently, but seeing nothing. Megan pulled me next to them and we continued on, me on edge and the other two oblivious.

I turned sharply when I thought I heard a deep chuckle from behind us, “Guys, seriously, there’s someone following us.”

Megan rolled her eyes, “You’re being paranoid.” A breeze blew past and I felt the cold grip of death around my throat. In the back of my mind I heard Ellie and Megan scream and then their feet slapping the stones as they ran away. A dark whisper hit my ears. A scream passed my lips as I felt something puncture my neck and then everything was dark.

“I know now what all of that was.”

Sam put his hand on my shoulder, “What was it?”

“Erebus.” I looked back at Sam, “He’s the one who made me the way that I am. He’s the one who killed me.” Sam’s arms wound themselves around me once again and I let myself sink into him. Being in Sam’s arms was the safest place. I sighed, “Erebus, turns humans into vampires and then he experiments on them. He uses magic so that when we drink the blood of other supernatural beings we can retain some of their power. He makes hybrids… only better. We’re technically pureblooded vampires, but we have other skills and abilities that are not natural to our species.” I looked into Sam’s eyes, “I’ve had a lot of different beings' blood.”

Sam pressed his forehead against mine, “I don’t think any less of you.” I closed my eyes and threw my arms around his neck. Well, that’s it then. I need him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I know that I say this every time, but this time I really mean it. I am going to try harder to update this more frequently. I know what I'm doing for sure for the next 3 or 4 chapters, so they should be written fairly quickly. I love all of your guys' comments. They make me so happy and I thank you all for the reads, votes, and comments. I don't deserve it. Thank you so much again. I'm going to publish the first part of my preference book tonight, so check that out and maybe make a request for an imagine. I love you guys! Thanks! Hope you like this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 100 23
Skye finds herself in a tough situation when she meets the Winchester brothers and their ex-angel friend, Castiel. The only problem is, she's a skinw...
7.2K 73 20
Natasha Winchester is the daughter of Sam and Jess (She is my oc)
1.7K 26 19
Malia Winchester is a hunter but also lives a normal life with her brothers.
3.1K 266 51
Ash is just a fellow hunter that happens to have a 1967 black Impala and is Bobby Singer's niece. Her mom died in a fire on the sixth month marking...