The devil of class C

By GARFIELDMOOD

What happens when another room similar to the whiteroom exists? And what if they are more cruel with their st... More

The beginning
Visits and first day
New month and plan
Crushing my enemies
Cruise and transfer student.
Special Test and Surprise
Free day
Speranza test

Party and Vice President

1.2K 37 5
By GARFIELDMOOD

Alex Pov:

I bought the cheapest suit, but it fits me quite well, or that's what I think, I have never wear any suits in my life.

Well, its 7pm, in 15 minutes class C has decided to meet in front of the disco to prepare everything for the party.

So, I started walking in the direction of the disco. While on my way I can see a lot of gazes directed in my direction.

Does my suit make me look weird? Well, who cares I like it.

After 5 minutes I find myself in front of the disco while no one is here, it looks like I will have to wait alone, or that's what I thought until I see a loli with white hair coming in my direction with her dog and bodyguards.

Sakayanagi: Oh, my Alex, you look fabulous. It seems I will have to dress quite formally for the party.

Alex: You don't have to, because in my eyes don't matter what you wear you will be beautiful.

I decided to tease her, which seems to work as I see her with a blush on her face, while Kamuro looks at me with a disgusting look.

Seems only Sakayanagi finds it funny my tease.

Sakayanagi: I will take my leave now Alex, I hope you haven't forgot about the dance you promised me.

Alex: Never, see you later.

And like that they started walking off.

So, I waited patiently for a few minutes, until the clock marked 7:15pm and everyone was here.

I must admit that everyone went a little crazy shopping seeing how they were dressed, all of them were very formal, guys with suits and girls with different dresses.

The good thing is that thanks to my classmates, I wouldn't attract too much attention.

After preparing everything for 40 minutes, we decided to rest for a few minutes before people started to come. If class D is a little bit intelligent, they will send someone to gather information, I mean most of the first-year students will be coming and surely some people will start giving out information without them realising it.

We decided, to put Albert outside to gather the fee of the party and I told him that any problem directly to Ryuen, if Ryuen needed help, he would call me.

Without much of a surprise, the first ones to arrive are class 1B students, in front of them Ichinose.

40k in the pocket already, once they were inside the disco, they saw us talking, some of my classmates were already dancing, some were drinking non-alcoholic drinks, which obviously were free for us but not for them.

Without wasting time, the class B students started presenting themselves to us, although I am with Ryuen and Ibuki in a table in the middle of the disco.

Alex: So, tell me Ibuki, why are you not dancing?

Ibuki: To be honest, I'm not a very good dancer so I prefer being seated or talking to people than embarrassing myself.

Alex: Oh, I see, what about you Ryuen?

Ryuen: I'm too tired right now, afterwards you will see me surely dancing.

Ichinose: And what about you Alex, don't you dance?

Ryuen and Ibuki looked at Ichinose before looking back at me.

Alex: Oh, hello there Ichinose, well I am like Ibuki, I am not very good at dancing, so I prefer to seat down and relax.

Ichinose: I see, well thank you for organising this party, and I hope to see you all dancing afterwards.

After a few minutes the next class arrived but to my surprise it was some students of class 1D. Hirata and Horikita where between them but the monster is not here.

And once again the leaders of the class came to us.

Hirata: Thank you for inviting us, even after the incident.

Ryuen: kukukuku no problem loser, its thanks to your class that we can have this party after all.

Hirata: I see, well see you afterwards.

Ryuen: I hope we don't.

He answered with a smile in his face.

I decided to go to the bar to order something, of course non-alcoholic. I don't know if it was bad luck or what but when I got up and wasn't paying attention, class 1A entered, with very elegant dresses and suits.

Yet again, I was ordering some sprite, which I heard it is quite good, when someone touches my back.

Sakayanagi: Hello there Alex-kun.

Alex: Hello Sakayanagi, it's a pleasure seeing you come to our party.

Sakayanagi: Well, I came for the dance I was promised after all, what do you think about my dress? I bought it just for this party.

Alex: It's a beautiful dress for a glorious woman, so it suits you very well.

After my answer, a blush appeared on her face.

Sakayanagi: Glad you like it. To be honest I've never been to party, so this is a first time for me.

Alex: Same for me, I have never been into a party, but I think I like. Moreover, I have never wear a suit.

Sakayanagi: Well, it looks-

Before she could continue

Katsuragi came in an elegant suit

Katsuragi: I hope I don't interrupt, but I just came to thank you for inviting class 1A to this party.

Alex: It was the normal thing to do, we are in summer holidays so its obvious that we should party, and when I say we I mean everyone.

"And your points"

Katsuragi: Its true that its summer holidays, but nevertheless thank you.

Alex: Katsuragi, now that you are here what do you think about exchanging contact information?

And so now I have Katsuragis contact information.

After exchanging information, he left and so I looked once again at Sakayanagi.

Sakayanagi: You know, you can ask me for my contact information If you want.

"Why the heck would I want your contact information, you would be calling me all day to play chess, thanks but no"

Alex: Why would I?

Sakayanagi: To have it, is there a need to not ask for contact information?

Alex: Privacy

And after this short exchange of words, I turned and left her.

I could sense her amused gaze focused on me.

Time passed peacefully in the party, and some more classes joined, class 2D,2C,2B,3D,3C,3B.

Seems that older class A students don't put us in their eyes. I would have to change that.

Ibuki: What are you thinking about Alex?

Oh, I almost forgot that I was talking to her,

Alex: Nothing, I just find it funny how no class A is here.

I don't know if they were waiting for me to say that but once I said it, some students of class 2A and 3A entered the disco. No sign of president.

Kondo came to me nearly running.

Kondo: We have a situation outside of the disco.

Alex: Oh, take me there, you coming Ibuki?

Ibuki: Of course, how can I miss you kicking some perverts' ass.

I must admit that that comment made me laugh.

Outside the disco a group of class 2A students were discussing with albert, and in front of them was one of my objectives Nagumo.

Nagumo: Move it big guy, I'm the vice president and they are with me, so we are coming.

Albert: No money no entry.

Well done, Albert, once again you proved your loyalty.

Alex: What's going on?

All the students looked at me.

Nagumo: Are you the boss?

Alex: What boss are you talking about, I'm just a student of the class that organised this party.

Nagumo: Good now tell this guy to let us in.

Alex: Did you pay?

Nagumo: Of course not.

Alex: Then you are not coming in.

It seems that someone spread the word of the vice president discussing with me because a lot of students were coming out of the disco to watch the show. Among the students, I could see Ichinose with a scare look focused in Nagumo. Sakayanagi and Katsuragi were among them as well and Horikita.

Nagumo: Oh, you think you can command me, I'm the vice president, who the hell are you?

Alex: Nice to meet you, I'm Alex Rose from class 1C, new appointed second vice president. I will be presented after summer holidays.

Nagumo looked at me and tried to analyse me.

Nagumo: Seems I must teach you why I'm still the first vice president. I challenge you.

Alex: To what?

Nagumo: 800 meters run.

Gasps could be heard, if I remember correctly, Nagumo is the best athlete in the second year.

Alex: What do you want to bet?

Nagumo: 1 million points, oh wait you are a first year so you-

Alex: No, I reject that bet.

A smile could be seen on Nagumo's face.

Nagumo: Are you scare now?

Ryuen: kukukuku, scare this guy, it seems you don't know who you are betting against, what he means by that is that you betted too little to make him move.

New gasps could be heard from the crowd, and an amused smile appeared once again on Sakayanagi's face. Seems she is having fun.

Well, this could be a good way to gain respect.

Nagumo: Too little? Aren't you first years that arrived two months ago?

Ryuen: And in two months 1 million became too little for him, so who do you think you are betting again.

Hesitation appeared on his face.

Alex: Are you the representative of your class?

Nagumo: Yes.

Alex: Good, so how about we bet each other's classes points.

Nagumo: What? How would that be worthy?

Alex: Oh my, but weren't you the one that challenged me? Now accept the consequences or fuck off.

Exclamations and widen eyes once again appeared in the crowd, some people were even recording our exchange of words. If he backed off now, he would lose a lot of face.

Nagumo: I accept but if you lose not only you will give me all your points and run around naked.

Alex: I accept but if you lose you will stand down from your position of vice president apart from your points.

Nagumo widen his eyes.

Alex: Don't worry if I lose, I will as well stand down.

That seemed to convince Nagumo.

Nagumo: Tomorrow 7am in the running track.

And like that he turned around.

Alex: See you vice president.

After the exchange we came back inside and continued the party, the excitement for tomorrow's challenge could be seen in every student's eyes.

And after 10 minutes the person I was waiting for, came.

Manabu Horikita.

Manabu: Alex, I need to talk to you.

Under the gaze of all the students we left the disco.

Manabu: Is this part of your plan?

Alex: What if I say it is? What if I say that I will humiliate him so much that people will start laughing at him?

Without noticing a sadistic smile appeared on my face.

Manabu: Oh, interesting, I hope you don't disappoint me.

And like he came, he left after those words.

And so, the party ended at 01:00 am. Quite late if I must say.

Sakayanagi: Will I be able to see what you are capable of tomorrow, Alex-kun?

Alex: You will, see you, Sakayanagi.

Sakayanagi: Good night.

The last person to come out was Ichinose.

Ichinose: Alex are you sure about the challenge?

Alex: Why do you care so much Ichinose? I'm neither your friend nor your classmate.

Ichinose: I see, well good night.

Alex: But I can tell you something Ichinose.

She turned around.

Alex: I never lose.

She smiled and nodded.

Alex: Good night.

Only class C was left inside the disco.

Alex: Ladies and gentlemen tomorrow we will be rich.

And like the party ended between the cheers of my classmates. They trust me completely.

Next day:

I was already in the running track, and nobody was here so I decided to look at the time.

6:30am.

Dammit I came too soon, and so I put my headphones and listened to some music. Oh, I am currently wearing the suit I used last night, and of course I'm going to run with it. I didn't spend 30k points for a suit I am going to wear only once.

6:45

Oh, people are starting to come and sitting in the stands, between them Horikita, Sakayanagi and Ichinose.

6:55

Well, the stands are full, so there are a lot of people, Manabu is here. Seems he didn't want to miss the humiliation.

While the students sat down, they looked at me, still with the suit, some laugh, other gasp and other didn't comment on it.

My classmates are down, standing on the track.

Ryuen: Can you beat him quickly; I don't like to wake up this early during holidays.

He said this sentence out loudly, so other students could hear it. And most of them looked at our class with disbelieve, maybe thinking how they can trust me so much, or something like that.

Ibuki: Ugh, why did it have to be so early, kick his ass quickly and let's get rich.

All my classmates laughed or nodded after this comment made by Ibuki.

7:00 am.

Nagumo arrive at the time and Manabu made his way downstairs, as he was going to be the judge.

We gave all our classes points and he showed us the total.

48.9 million points.

The stands went crazy after hearing the amount of point we were betting.

Nagumo: How did your class obtained 13 million? In just two months.

Once again, the stands went crazy, two months and a first-year class had got 13 million points.

Oh, I can see the senseis of all the first-year classes.

And the three senseis looked at Sakagami while he just laughed, even Sakayanagi had a surprise expression on her face.

Alex: Oh no, you did the maths wrong, we won 48.9 million points in two months.

Ryuen started laughing after hearing my comment, while the rest of the class smiled.

Manabu: Alex are you going to run like that?

Alex: I didn't buy a suit just for use it once.

Manabu: Very well, get on your places. Remember, the one that loses, loses his position as vice president and wins this money. And apart from that, Alex, if you lose you will ran naked around the school.

We both nodded.

Got into our positions.

Manabu: On your marks

Get set

GO!

And so Nagumo started running while I stayed in my place.

Student 1: What is he doing?

Student 2: Was he bluffing?

Chabashira: What the hell is your student doing?

Sakagami: Yawning.

Chabashira: I know that, but why isn't he running, did he got scared?

Sakagami started laughing, which caught the attention of everyone.

Sakagami: If what I think is right, he is laughing at him. Just watch.

Everyone gazes turned once again and looked at me.

After Nagumo passed the 200 metres line I started running. Around 70% of what I'm capable.

Student 1: What the hell is that speed? He is running with a freaking suit!

Student: he is going to tire himself by doing that.

That were the most common comments.

At the line of 400 meters, half of the race, I caught up with Nagumo which couldn't believe my speed.

Alex: Bye.

And so, I increased my speed.

Chabashira: What the hell!! He is going faster than before.

Sakagami answer that by laughing at her.

And so, I finish the race with a time of 1:41 minutes.

Cheers and laughs could be heard from my classmates, but everyone at the stands were looking at me as if seeing a monster.

Manabu: I declare Alex the winner of this race. Only 0.9 seconds away from the world record. And so Nagumo you are removed from your position of vice president.

And like that the stands started clapping after the results were announced. He nearly broke the world record in a suit, after beginning way after the starting signal.

Alex: And now President if you don't giving me the money price.

48.9 million points have been deposited in your account.

I turned around and walked in the direction of my classmates under the gaze of all the stands.

Alex: What did I said yesterday? We are rich! Hahahaha.

Ryuen: kukukuku yes you did.

And so, everyone received 1.1 million points.

Alex: Sakagami-sensei come down and receive your price as well, we have more than enough hahahaha.

Sakagami: Don't mind if I do.

He said while making his way to the track while laughing.

And so now my account has 4 million points. And next weeks we go to a cruise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 638 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
116K 5.4K 67
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, the masterpiece of the Whiteroom, an unchallenged existence in this world, with unfathomable abilities. is there finally an ind...
53.3K 2K 144
Class S continues their dominance in ANHS, but with new students, new threats coming to this school and power shifts occurring in the 3rd year. Class...
7K 345 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...