The Shapeshifter: DBD x Male...

By PhoenixGarden

(Y/N) was never much of an Angel. Skipping school, getting into fights, disappearing without telling anyone... More

Prologue
Survivor Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Killer Bio
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Until Dawn
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Announcement 2024
New Book

Chapter 34

3.1K 100 17
By PhoenixGarden

A shrill scream echoed out through the killer's camp, making many of the residents jump in surprise. All the way from the soft yet deadly Yamaoka girl to the rifle wielding Caleb to the animalistic and threatening Huntress.

Everyone's heads turned as they hadn't even noticed (Y/N) return from his trial. He was knelt down on the dead grass, hands clutched around his head in claw shapes as if he was exerting stress through more than just his voice.

One hand left his head as he punched the ground hard, slicing it open hand on the cold and tough dirt. Next was his head slamming against it as if it would bring him some kind of comfort.

What the fuck had he done? No. What had the Entity done? He killed Cheryl. Not even sacrificed. Killed. In cold blood. All that he could think about during it was how much he wanted to spill her blood.

His stomach flipped upside down as he felt the urge to vomit. His nerves were stabbing themselves from the stress and his eyes were soaked with sweat and tears.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Joey looked back and forth between the killers and (Y/N) as he ran over instantly. He didn't know what had happened, but he didn't care. All that mattered was (Y/N) was injuring himself and was clearly distraught over something.

"(Y/N)!" Rin sprang up to her feet, followed by Danny as his head clicked to the situation in realisation. Even Amanda and Caleb were up and checking on him.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" (Y/N) shouted louder and louder each time as he broke down and slammed his knee into the floor next.

"Dude, what happened? What's wrong?" Danny knelt down at his side. For once he was out of his comedic attitude as he actually worried for his friend. He might have been a murderer, but he wasn't a psychopath. He could still feel empathy.

"I killed her..." (Y/N) whispered. His eyes unblinking as he stared at the floor. It might have hurt them, but he deserved it. He deserved anything and everything that was coming to him.

"Killed who?" Caleb asked, leaning on his weapon as he looked down at the man.

"I said I'd protect her..." (Y/N)'s voice shuddered from the emotional crash he was experiencing. His hand grabbed at the knife on his side as his teeth sank into his lip, drawing out a river of blood.

"(Y/N)." Rin saw the injuries he had inflicted upon himself and her heart fell. But that increased by tenfold as suddenly the man jutted his knife upwards towards his own neck in a regrettable action of his currently shaken brain.

"No!" A few of them howled out as they watched the blade about to cut into his flesh. But suddenly a bright neon knife came swishing through his hand, making him drop his weapon with little more than a wince.

He deserved that. It was just a shame Ji-Woon didn't aim for his head. He was a liar. He betrayed his friends. He was a murderer.

"What is going on here?" Ji-Woon's Korean accent made his words sound almost broken. He wasn't the best at English, and that was clear.

"Cheryl. Was it Cheryl?" Danny caught on as he seemed to guess who he was grieving over. It was a fairly simple process of elimination. The blonde was the only 'innocent' slash naive one. If he killed her, it'd leave a lot more of a mark than if he did so to the others.

A weak and dark nod came from (Y/N). Danny sighed. He didn't even need to guess to know this was the Entity's doing. If the killers ever refused to kill, they would be influenced by it. They would be much more violent and cooperative. But of course, it wasn't a great feeling to be subjugated, so it taught them to play the Entity's games without question.

"Come on, man." Joey said quietly, helping (Y/N) up. Amanda was giving a firm glance at Ji-Woon, irritated by his careless decision to just throw a knife at (Y/N) like that. It wasn't that she cared for him- N-No, never. She just found it stupid. But at least he had technically helped.

Ji-Woon crossed his arms, looking between everyone for an answer to his question. All he had heard was something about the Mason girl. Had he killed her?

"Al gess-eoyo. First Mori, huh?" Ji-Woon stepped forward, earning a glare from Rin this time as she saw the psychopathic killer interjecting at such a time. He was up there with Herman for the most batshit, and excluding their short interaction a while back, she didn't exactly trust him.

(Y/N) slowly lifted his head up to look at Ji-Woon as he now stood in front of him. Joey was still helping him stand as his emotions dragged him down. He just stared at him as he chuckled.

"Tell me. Did she scream? Cry, perhaps? Neomu aleumdawo." Ji-Woon almost started openly cackling as he thought about all the precious sounds the survivors made when he would mori them. But apparently his own sadistic enjoyment wasn't reciprocated.

(Y/N) tore out of Joey's grip to connect his fist with the Trickster's jaw, catching him off guard and sending him tripping onto the floor. Caleb and Amanda sat this one out to simply watch in glee as (Y/N) jumped on top of Ji-Woon and began unloading punches onto him.

"Shut the fuck up!" He exclaimed in fury as the other man tried to protect his face. But every time he tried to block an attack, (Y/N) ripped his guard down with one hand and hit him with the other. Each time, a short grunt left Ji-Woon.

"(Y/N), stop!" Rin tried to stop him, waving her hands frantically. She couldn't care less about what happened to Ji-Woon, but she didn't want her friend to do something he'd regret.

Joey tried to grab his arm, but was swatted away by (Y/N) as he continued his assault. Danny was patting his coat down, realising again he didn't have his camera. He groaned in irritation as he had wanted to take a few pictures of this.

Things were quickly stopped as Nemesis and Evan intervened. Nem grabbed (Y/N) and pulled him away with little effort, leaving him to kick, snarl, and basically just scream out in a mix of emotions.

Ji-Woon was at a loss for words. This boy who he had defended out of respect had just hit him. Not just once. Not just twice. Multiple times. How dare he.

As Evan stopped at his side, Ji-Woon stumbled to his feet with an insane expression as he held open his bright jacket and grabbed at the knifes inside it. Immediately, Evan grabbed his hand and stopped him from doing what he expected he would.

"Kkeojyeo!" He yelled at the masked man, but Evan had been here the longest out of everyone. He had seen killers fight, and he had an obligation to step in to stop them.

"Knock it off. This isn't the time, Ji-Woon." Evan told him gruffly. The other man was livid to say the least. He struggled against the bigger man, but to no avail.

Nemesis mumbled something under his breath, which believe it or not was probably 'stars'. He lead (Y/N) away as Rin, Danny, Joey and Amanda followed. They could go to one of the realms for some time to cool off.

"You poor thing." Claudette hugged Cheryl tightly. The girl had been on the brink of tears since she had returned and hadn't been very talkative. Claire explained what had happened before going to sit at the other end of camp with her head in her hands as she blamed herself for the entire thing.

She completely underestimated the killer. She thought they could get away with just doing gens and leaving. That the killer would let them. 

"That bastard. When I get me hands on 'im... I'll... I'll." David clenched his fists, pacing back and forth and growling in frustration.

"You'll what? Are you forgetting that we can't fight the killers?" Yui questioned. She had long since accepted that the killers weren't to be trusted. That they were all insane, murderous and crazed fuckers. This wasn't any new news to her.

"What about (Y/N), eh? He gets to fight 'em, so why is it we don' get ta do that?" David looked across at the blonde, earning a bored shrug from her.

"Where is (Y/N)? Poor girl could do with some moral support from him right now." Bill exhaled, holding his cigar in his hand as he scanned the camp for the boy. But he was nowhere to be seen.

"Yes. Where, oh, where is (Y/N)?" Nea sang in a smug tone. With her and the little band she was in having such a dislike for him, it was only so long before she chimed in.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Steve stepped in with a glare. Was she implying something? How about she said it to the man's face rather than behind his back. Nea just shrugged.

"I find it pretty convenient how he's never really here. Don't you?" She raised an eyebrow. Steve tapped his teeth together, pausing and earning another smirk from the woman. But he just looked off and then back to her with a huff.

"You're just paranoid." He told her with a venomous edge to his voice. But even he couldn't deny that it was weird how (Y/N) seemed to just never be here. There were 24 hours in a day. (Y/N) seemed to spend 6 of them here and 4 of them in trials. Excluding time spent sleeping, what was he doing the rest of the time?

"Karma's gonna come collect your debt." Nea whispered, repeating the same lyrics from (Y/N)'s last song as she put a hand on her lower pocket. Good. The camera was still there.

"I'm gonna go for a walk. Get some air." Feng stood up. Her voice was low as she didn't really like being too talkative, but the woman beside her registered it.

"Yeah, me, too." Laurie stood up before leaving her thoughts. She didn't spare a glance at anyone before quickly walking out of the camp, gaining a lot of attention from most of the group.

This just didn't add up to her. Why would (Y/N) mori Cheryl? The two were good friends. He had literally saved her already, so why would he do this now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 610 9
A new survivor in the Fog discovers an unconventional way of distracting the killers. (Spoiler: It's sex.) --- The OC, Lexie, is given no physical d...
150 4 10
Welcome to The Campfire, a realm outside of space and time... A realm much further than any others in the entirety of the multiverse... Yet in this r...
33.6K 1.1K 32
I thought I'd conquered my fears-mastered the darkness that wrapped its claws around my throat all those years ago, but here we are. Shrieks and crie...
25.4K 790 29
If you ever find yourself lost in the fog, be weary of who you trust, for not every survivor will have your back. If you wind up visiting the old Orm...