Mick Schumacher: insta.

By DragonracerF1

When Mick finds out the truth behind Seb's huge life changing secret, he never told anyone. @mickschumacher f... More

Intro
1 insta.
2 insta.
3 insta.
4 insta.
5 insta.
6 insta.
7 insta.
8 insta.
9 whatsapp.
10 insta.
11 insta.
12 whatsapp.
13 insta.
14 insta/whatsapp.
15 insta.
16 insta.
17 real life.
18 real life
19 insta.
20 real life.
21 insta.
22 insta.
23 insta.
24 insta.
25 whatsapp.
27 insta.
28 insta.
29 insta.
30 whatsapp.
31 insta/whatsapp.
32 insta.
33 insta.
34 insta.
35 insta.
36 insta.
37 insta.
38 insta.
39 insta.
40 insta.
41 insta.
42 insta.
43 insta.
44 insta.
Other works.

26 real life/insta.

3.5K 48 3
By DragonracerF1

Mila smiles as she is the first one to step pit of her father's private jet. She had been super happy to And excited to go to Nime! Well more like going to Monaco. She knows that the drivers have media day today.

"Let's get this party started!" Wolffgang yells!

Noah laughs as wolff falls down the stairs of the plane! Mila chuckles as her friend groans out of being drunk as lays on the ground. She knows just how much her friends can drink.

Mila didn't want to drink as much as they did. She had two beers but she didn't want to drink because she was the one going to drive but also because she doesn't want to drink before she meets up with mick.

She knows herself. If she drinks too much she will fuck up the surprise she has for mick. She always wanted to go to a race and she finally has the guts to do so but she doesn't want to ruin it by drinking.

"Let's get to the car, miststück!" Mila yells at her friends.

The five of them walk to the Aston Martin suv. Mila puts the bags in the trunk, closing the trunk before she gets behind the wheel. Pulling out of the parking lot, she gears the car in first before she leaves the airport.

It's lots of singing loudly to songs as Klara and Mila sing to the songs. Hitting notes they never knew they could as Noah form the back seat joins in. Otto and Wolff keep charting and drinking from the vodka bottle.

"And i!!" Mila and Klara scream to the song of Whitney Houston.

Noah laughs as the two girls end up sounding like cats with sour throat getting killed very painfully. Having both no singing talent but love singing anyway. Mila is the better singing talent of the two.

After an hour of driving, the five of them get to the hotel the Aston Martin team is staying at. She sees her dads standing at the opening of the hotel. She smiles before she turns of the car.

She gets out of the car and hugs them tightly even though she saw them on Monday. She is happy to finally take her dad up on going to the races. Happy that she is with her dads.

"Don't you need to get to track?" Mila asks.

"We need to go now." Seb tells her.

She nods her head. Tells her dad that they will come to the track after they checked in and had put away their suitcases. They nod and Mila goes up to the reception in the hotel.

Mila uses her best french to get the keys before they head up to their rooms. Putting their stuff away and changes out of her lazy plane outfit into her Monaco ready outfit. Making a pic as she posts it on insta.

@miloslavavettel:

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

📍Istanbul.
Liked by landonorris and 2.930 others.
@miloslavavettel: I'm city ready! Who likes my outfit for the warm weather? I'm so excited to explore the city! #weekendaway #citytrip #surprise

@mickschumacher: still sad that you are not in Monaco!
@miloslavavettel: hihihih!!
@user1: are you sure you are in istanbul?
@maxverstappen1: you better be in monaco!!
@miloslavavettel: didn't you read the location? 🤨
@maxverstappen1: i did but i still want to meet mick's not so lover - lover.
@miloslavavettel: ha! I could only wish!
@user2: you are dating mick?!!
@landonorris: i want to meet you!!
@miloslavavettel: one day, lando! But not today!
@landonorris: now I'm sad!
@carlossainz55: i will hug you, cariño!
@landonorris: pretty please!
@miloslavavettel: I'm getting gay vibes from the two of you! It's so freaking cute!
@landonorris: I'm not gay!
@carlossainz55: uhm...cariño...you are gay!
@user3: I'm so hyped to see her in Istanbul!
@user4:she is so beautiful! She has to date mick!!
@hater1: ugh! Ugly!
@hater2: she doesn't deserve mick!
@charles_leclerc: mila!! I want to meet you!!
     @miloslavavettel: i wanna meet you guys too!!
@hater3: bitch!
@georgerussell63: i hate you!
     @miloslavavettel: why? 🥺
     @georgerussell63: because you choose to go to Istanbul and not to Monaco!
     @miloslavavettel: I'm sorry...😭
@user5: go to Monaco! Be with the drivers!!

————

Mila closes her phone, she knows her friends are too drunk to see the post or to react to it. She knows she is annoying the drivers and making fun of them for not really noticing why in god's name she would travel if she has school.

She shakes her head and moves over to the middle room. The room in the middle of the other two. Klara must be somewhere in the bathroom. Getting ready for the club they are going to after they meet the drivers.

"Hey, miststück! Get here! We're leaving!" Mila yells.

She gets some groans and the boys get out of their room, klara gets from the bathroom and they get their outfits on. They all are ready within ten minutes so they can walk to the track. Mila makes sure that all the tickets are in her purse so she is allowed to walk with her friends on track.

Her dad had arranged for all the tickets, he had been super thrilled when Mila had asked that Sunday morning if she could come to Monaco to surprise the other drivers. Hoping that they would be very happy to see her.

"Let's go!" Mila says.

She knows that she has to look after four drunk babies. But they are her friends and she loves them. She guides them through Monaco by the help of her google maps on her iPhone.

She mumbles and takes a few pics of her friends on snapchat. Laughing at making memories and them getting ice cream while they sit quietly eating their ice cream.

@miloslavavettel:

📍ice cream shop.
Liked by mickschumacher and 1.502 others.
@miloslavavettel: city trip is going very well! 👌🏻 but for now we take a little ice cream 🍦 #icecream #citytrip #drunkfriends

@mickschumacher: i want ice cream too!!
     @miloslavavettel: then you go get some!
@user1: omg!! That's an ice cream shop in Monaco!
@landonorris: i want ice cream too!!
     @miloslavavettel: then go get some!!
     @landonorris: I can't!! I have media duties!
     @miloslavavettel: shame! Not my problem! 🤪
@user2: are you in Monaco?
@hater1: you are a whore!
@wolffgangfischer: i luv this ice ceam!
     @miloslavavettel: we know! You drunkass!
     @klarawagnerr: i feel a little more sober after this ice cream! What a refreshing!
     @noahhkocch: I'm in heaven!
     @ottoschneider0: thanks mila for the delicious ice cream!!
     @miloslavavettel: you're welcome! Who else would buy you ice cream?
     @noahhkocch: not me! I'm broke ass whore!
@klarawagnerr: i got my rich bestie for that!!
@miloslavavettel: because I'm a rich ass whore!
@hater2: ugh! If you eat that, you will get fat!
@miloslavavettel: bwoah...
@kimimatiasraikkonen: bwoah, you copying me?
@miloslavavettel: you are just a good example to follow!
@kimimatiasraikkonen: bwoah... i know!

—————

Mila laughs at the comments of her friends and some of the haters as she can't help but shake her head at. She knows that the hate doesn't hurt her for now. She had seen how the other moms had looked at her dad when he came to pick her up from school.

She throws the empty cups away and makes sure her friends aka her kids for the moment were all getting safely to the track. She laughs at something that Noah says.

She was surprised when a girl came up to her, she had asked if she could get an pic with the german girl who is growing by popularity when she had first appeared in the comments of seb.

Mila gladly took a picture with the girl and signed the haas cap she had with 47 on it. She tells the girl not to tell anyone that they are in Monaco as she is there to surprise Mick and the other drivers.

The girl nods and soon goes back on her way. They make their way further into the city. Getting to the gates of the track, they check themselves in and Mila grabs her phone to text her dad.

Mila: we're here!

Seb: good! I'll meet you at the gate!

Mila: perfect!

Seb: i see you!

Mila: i see you too!!

Mila puts her phone away and smiles as her dad hugs her. He tells her that he got all the drivers down in the pit lane close to the exit. They start their way to the others. She is super excited and bouncing a lot.

"You excited?" Seb asks.

"Yes!" Mila smiles.

They walk onto the pit lane and start their way down to the drivers who are talking to each other in the distance with Kimi. It looks really funny how they are all gathered around Kimi.

Kimi is the only one that faces the surprise party. The other drivers are all according to plan turned with their backs to the surprise party. Mila was getting a little shaky and Kimi does not give any indication that he saw them.

Mila gets close enough to hear the boys talking. She knows how cute it is that they all are generously sad about the fact that Mila and her friends are in Istanbul.

"I wish Mila was here." Mick says.

"Maybe if you wish hard enough." Kimi said.

Mila wants to chuckle but that would expose her, seb moves to stand next to kimi and the guys ask where he was. But he just shrugs his shoulders and says he was at the toilet.

Mila wraps her arms around Mick's waist, scaring the boy to death before he turns around and sees that Mila and her friends are here.

"Oh my god!" Lando says.

Flinging himself at Mila, happy that he finally gets to meet the girl that Mick won't shut up about! The rest of the drivers soon join the girl and are talking her ears of while her friends are listening.

"I- how? But?" Mick says.

"Surprise!" Mila says.

Mick can't help himself, looks around for cameras and seeing none. He locks his lips with hers and holds her waist. The drivers whistles and make a little barrier so that the people around don't take any pics.

The guys are happy that Mila and her friends are here and they all head down the pit lane to go drinking somewhere in the city to have some fun before the boys have to go and do their race duty.

@miloslavavettel:

📍Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Liked by maxverstappen1 and 2.199 others.
@miloslavavettel: surprise party plan = a succes! Now we are partying in Monaco! The drivers were super happy with their surprise!

@mickschumacher: best surprise ever!
@miloslavavettel: thank gott! I loved surprising you!
@landonorris: yay! I finally got to meet you!
@miloslavavettel: I finally got to meet you too!!
@sebastianvettel: don't drink too much!
@miloslavavettel: Yes Mr Vettel!
@user1: i met you today!
@maxverstappen1: you can party!
@miloslavavettel: i know!! I have a fin as step dad!
@maxverstappen1: that's one way of learning how to drink. Hahaha 🤣
@hater1: you ugly hoe!

(A/n) let me know if you like it that i put insta posts in the real life chapter and some texts. If not let me know too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 190 23
You and Lando have been secretly dating for the past few months and you can't wait to meet his friends and support him at his races. Nothing can go w...
8.2K 209 18
"you only just told him that? honey, i've been telling him that for years." ☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, senna and lando are clearly made for each other, but b...
16.5K 86 10
Lando Norris is fairly new to the F1 scene, and even newer to the world of gay sexual adventures. Follow him as he finds his feet in both worlds, and...