𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟 ➵ s. bl...

By flwrsgrace

ੈ✩‧₊˚ (Sirius Black x Fem! OC) "𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗶'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳... More

00 | cast
00 | prologue
01 | shock
02 | the truth
03 | lioness
04 | back in time
05 | goodbyes
06 | fourth year summary
07 | power, gleam and glow
08 | "he's not james"
09 | polaroid's
10 | harry's trial
11 | necklace
12 | god is a woman
13 | refrigerator light
14 | umbridge
15 | secrets and lies
16 | good grief
17 | dumbledore's army
18 | harry's dream
19 | christmas
21 | sick
22 | "you're not a bad person"
23 | nightmares
24 | date night
25 | the ministry
26 | "you're okay"

20 | wedding

1.5K 50 3
By flwrsgrace

— WELL NOW REALLY, WHEN we go back into falling in love. And say, it's crazy. Falling. You see? We don't say "rising into love". There is in it, the idea of the fall.

Tonks and Molly helped Rosanna into her beautiful, white wedding dress. It had a floral design to it and a small train at the back of it. Rosanna looked like a goddess when she put it on and was in awe at herself as she looked in the mirror. She twirled around slightly and smiled as the dress moved elegantly with her every move.

"You look gorgeous Rosanna" Tonks gushed as she looked the older woman up and down. "Thank you Tonks" She smiled at the woman with bubble-gum coloured hair. "We need to do your hair now dear" Molly said as she led Rosanna over to a chair in-front of a vanity mirror.

There is always a curious tie at some point between the fall and the creation. Taking this ghastly risk is the condition of there being life.

Tonks sat down on a chair and got Rosanna to swivel around to face her. Tonks got to work at making Rosanna more perfect than she already was. She did a simple look on Rosanna that complimented her face wonderfully. Rosanna had chosen Tonks to do her makeup as she knew the young woman was really rather good at the task.

When Tonks was finished Molly stood behind Rosanna and began doing her hair. She gently brushed through the woman's blonde hair before using a curling iron to make gentle curls in her hair. She carefully brushed out the curls a little before grabbing a piece of hair from the left side of her face. She began to put it in a plait before pinning it with a bobby pun for the time being. She then moved on and did the same on the other side before tying them both together with a clear bobble.

Rosanna smiled at her reflection in the mirror. She didn't think she had ever felt so beautiful.

She stood up out of her seat and with an encouraging nod from Tonks and Molly she walked towards the door and out into the hallway trying to push down how the nervous butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

You see, for all life is an act of faith and an act of gamble. The moment you take a step, you do so on an act of faith because you don't really know that the floor's not going to give under your feet.

"Rosanna" Ginny gasped as she done a double take on the woman. "You look gorgeous" Hermione gushed as she looked at Rosanna who wore a bright smile. "Thank you girls" Rosanna giggled. She had chosen Ginny and Hermione to be her bridesmaids. She couldn't have who she had originally planned on when she was at school but these two girls were just as good.

The two young girls helped Rosanna down the staircase, making sure she didn't trip or tear her dress in the way down. And at the bottom of the stairs in his best suit was Remus Lupin. He doubled as Sirius's best man and the person who would be giving Rosanna away as neither her father nor mother would be there to do so. "You look amazing Rosanna" He smiled down at her as she stepped of the final step. And she couldn't off asked for a better person to send her off into the next chapter of her life.

"You don't look to bad yourself" Rosanna said as fixed the collar of his white shirt.

The moment you take a journey, what an act of faith. The moment that you enter into any kind of human undertaking in relationship, what an act of faith.

Remus smiled down at her as he extended his arm for her to take. She rooms breath before slipping her arms around his, linking them together. "It'll be okay" Remus whispered making her nod and lean her head against his shoulder for a moment. "Thank you" Rosanna said as she looked up at him as the girls got into place in front of them.

"For what?" Remus asked curiously. "For everything. You were always there for me, whenever I wasn't feeling well you'd be there to help. Whenever I was sad you'd be there with lots of chocolate. And when I wanted someone to give me away you, Remus Lupin, were there. You always have been" Rosanna told him. "That's nothing you need to thank me for Rosanna" Remus said as he looked down at her with a soft smile.

"Yes it is, you mean a lot to me and I want you to know that" Rosanna said making him smile even brighter. "Well thank you Rose. You mean a lot to me too" he said in a voice barely louder than a whisper. "Now are you ready to get married?" He asked and with a deep breath she nodded.

The doors opened and the music began.

See, you've given yourself up. But this is the most powerful thing that can be done: surrender. See. And love is an act of surrender to another person.

Rosanna watched as the girls began walking gracefully down the aisle and soon enough it was her turn. With Remus by her side giving her all the comfort she needed they began to walk. Everyone rose from their seats as she walked through the doors. Like they had said not many people were there.

They had the Weasleys, Kingsley Shaklebolt, Tonks, Moody who had agreed to officiate the wedding, McGonagall, Harry as Sirius's groomsman, and a few other order members. However, the only person Rosanna cared about at that moment was the man at the end of the isle who wore a bright smile on his face with teary eyes, Sirius Black.

She smiled at him and it was as if his whole world had stopped. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. As they reached the alter Remus kissed Rosanna cheek before letting her walk forward and take Sirius's hand in hers. "You look stunning" He whispered. "And you look handsome" She whispered back.

Total abandonment. I give myself to you. Take me. Do anything you like with me. See. So, that's quite mad because you see, it's letting things get out of control. All sensible people keep things in control.

The two turned to face Moody who had on a suit which was a new sight for everyone in the room.

"We are gathered here today in the presence of family, friends and loved ones for the purpose of uniting in matrimony. Rosanna Robinson and Sirius Black" Moody began as Rosanna and Sirius stole quick glances at each other. "I'll now ask, who presents this woman in holy matrimony?" He asked and Remus stepped forward. "I do" he said and Rosanna smiled back at him before he took his place next to Harry.

"This ceremony celebrates the beginning of your marriage. It's a journey of love, understanding, perseverance, and dedication to one another that lasts through time. As we stand here today to mark this occasion, we remember that what matters most is not the ceremony itself, but the love and companionship you will continue to share throughout your married life together." Moody read from the book in his hand.

"Your wedding vows are a sacred declaration of your love for each other, the foundation of your relationship as a married couple, and the life you want to build together" Moody began. "Please face each other as you declare these vows to one another. Rosanna, you may start"

"I, Rosanna Robinson, take you, Sirius Black to be my wedded husband. I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my days" Rosanna said with a smile on her face that was beginning to hurt her cheeks.

"Sirius please now make your vows"

"I, Sirius Black, take you, Rosanna Robinson to be my wedded wife. I promise to stand by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my days" Sirius said as he looked down at the gorgeous woman in front of him.

"Do you, Sirius Black, take this woman to be your wedded wife?" Moody asked. "I do" Sirius stated. "And do you, Rosanna Robinson, take this man to be your wedded husband?" Moody asked Rosanna "I do" She stated confidently.

"It is now time for you to exchange rings. Your rings symbolize the eternal commitment that you make to each other, and the never-ending circle of your love. May these rings always remind you of the commitment you are making here today" Moody said as he handed them the other persons ring.

"Sirius please repeat after me. I, Sirius Black, give you, Rosanna Robinson this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment to you" Moody instructed. "I, Sirius Black, give you, Rosanna Robinson this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment to you" Sirius repeated as he slipped Rosanna's ring onto her finger.

"Rosanna please repeat after me. I, Rosanna Robinson, give you, Sirius Black this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment to you" Moody instructed. "I, Rosanna Robinson, give you, Sirius Black this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment to you" Rosanna repeated as she too slipped Sirius's ring onto his finger.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" Moody told Sirius.

Sirius turned to Rosanna and quickly cupped her face and brought his lips to hers. It was a sweet kiss that they both smiled brightly into before pulling apart. "It is with great honour and delight that I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Black" Moody announced a smile making everyone cheer and clap. Sirius and Rosanna walked down the aisle happily, Rosanna texting her head on Sirius shoulder, both of them wearing the brightest of smiles.

So, actually, therefore, the course of wisdom, what is really sensible, is to let go, is to commit oneself, to give oneself up and that's quite mad. So we come to the strange conclusion that in madness lies sanity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.2K 44
It was in 1977 with the Marauders era when James Potter tried to get Lily-pa- I MEAN Lily Evans to go out with him but declined him saying she doesn'...
22.9K 916 36
❛ 𝗪𝗘'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❜ ❪ ·˚ ༘ °˖✧˚ * ೃ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ ˚₊༉ ❫ in which mavis black was known all around hogwarts, but mostly for her nam...
2.8K 83 20
Instead of Sirius Black getting put in azkaban for the murder of the potters and peter pettigrew it was Miralette Crouch, the older cousin of Barty a...
551 8 16
Harry Potter x Fem! Reader ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* I looked straight at his eyes. "You can't expect me to allow you to die, not when we've lost so much." Silence...