π•­π–†π–ˆπ–π–šπ–• 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 || Side...

Par JJ0latunji

"I'm just your backup plan aren't I." "You know you're so much more than that Jules."... Plus

The Cast.
Get To Know the Protagonists.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.

Chapter 22.

332 11 30
Par JJ0latunji

Juliana's POV

After JJ left the party last night, we got no message or call from him the rest of the night, but early this morning he had texted in the group chat inviting everyone to lunch and said he had a really important announcement to make.

I've been freaking out over his message ever since I got it. He went over to ask Charlotte if they could date and what if the announcement was them starting to date. What if I was officially too late to confess my feelings to him.

"Hey it's going to be okay, he may just be calling us to announce his song or something, didn't he say he had a huge feature." Ashley said trying to comfort me as she sat down on the bed next to me.

"Yeah that must be it. You know some time ago, he called everyone over to dinner just because he beat his personal best in weight lifting." I said with a chuckle as Ashley laughed.

"Trust me, you'll confess your love to JJ and then you both will have a long and happy relationship." Ashley said hugging me as I nodded.

"Thanks for letting me rant." I said as she laughed.

"Well you did wake me up from my sleep and sat me down and ranted but I'm always here for you remember that." She said with a smile.

"I'm so glad you walked back into my life." I said as she walked back to the corner of my room and put on a song.

"Come on let's dance and build up an appetite for our lunch." She said offering me her hand to dance.

We danced around in my room for the rest of the morning before it getting ready for lunch. As it turned 1 in the afternoon, JJ reminded everyone again of coming to lunch. Simon then came over to our apartment, wanting to drive the three of us to the restaurant.

Charlotte's POV

"Do you really think this whole announcement thing is necessary." I asked with a chuckle as I completed my makeup.

"Yeah I need to brag to those idiots, they thought I couldn't get you to date me, look at me now suckers." He bragged as he came and stood next to me.

"Remember it's a fake relationship, I like you but that's all this will ever be, we are just friends with benefits." I said wrapping my arms around his shoulders. I made sure to remind him that this was not a real relationship, it was just a way to have fun.

"I know but I still get have fun with you right." He asked as he kissed me slowly making me smile against his lips as he lifted me off the ground, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"How about we have some fun before we leave." He spoke against my lips as  he pushed me up against the wall.

"You have a reservation in about half an hour so I suggest we leave." I said smiling as he kissed my neck.

"Fine but after we come back you owe me." He said with a wink.

"It's more like you owe me." I said with a smirk as he let me down.

"Come on then, let go show them who's the best fake couple in town." He said taking my hand in his and intertwining our fingers.

My driver then took us over to the restaurant and as we got out of the car, I saw JJ's entire friend group waiting for us at the entrance of the restaurant.

The moment they saw me and JJ walking towards them hand in hand, their expressions were so funny. They ranged from shock, happiness, pride to even sadness. Wait why is she sad.

The moment Juliana saw me and JJ , her eyes went straight to our intertwined hands and she had this unexplainable look of grief on her face, she quickly turned towards the girl next to her and said something to her all while sneaking looks at me and JJ.

"Come on guys it's getting late." JJ said as we finally reached his friends. All if them greeted each other before we walked into the restaurant and we're taken to the private room at the back.

We all got seated the big table that could seat all of us and as luck would have it JJ and Juliana were at opposite ends of the table. This is too good. Like I said it was like I am in a movie.

Juliana kept looking over at JJ and whispering something to the girl next to her who looked to be comforting her. The poor girl was almost moved to tears but I couldn't understand what her problem could be, she doesn't like JJ or did she.

"So guys you may all wonder why I called you all down here." JJ spoke once we ordered our lunch.

"Yeah why did you bring us down here." Ethan asked with a expression that was a mix between a smirk and a look of annoyance.

"Well you guys have already met Charlotte before." JJ said taking my hand in his.

"Yes, we have met her before." Simon said smiling at his best friend.

"Well me and Charlotte are dating now." JJ said proudly as he kissed my hand as his friends cheered for him except for the two girls at the end.

Juliana's POV

I felt numb, like I genuinely felt nothing around me. I could see JJ smiling brightly as all of our friends cheered and congratulated him.

"Babe are you alright." I heard Ashley ask as she shook me lightly.

"Uh....yeah...I think." I stuttered nervously as I saw Charlotte smiling at me.

After a while lunch arrived and I didn't want to eat, I had completely lost my appetite eventhough I haven't had food from when I woke up. JJ and Charlotte were on the other side of the table all loved up kissing and flirting with each other and looking at them made me want to gouge my eyes out.

After taking a few bites of the food I was done with lunch and after JJ pated the bill, I thought whatever this was is finished, so I could go back home and cry over this boy I love who doesn't even know that I like him.

"Hey Charlotte, seeing that your in your little group now, why don't you join us in our apartment for some drinks in the evening." Simon said giving her a hug.

"I would love to be there." Charlotte said as her and JJ bid goodbye to everyone and left as we all made our way back to our apartments promising to go over to Simon and JJ's apartment in the evening for drinks.

I went back to my apartment and was glad that I had some time alone as Talia was over at Simon's planning for tonight's party. I just got to my room and got into bed, still feeling numb.

I just hoped all this is a nightmare, hopefully I can wake up and my JJ would still be there for me to confess my love for him.

I just quitely got under the sheets and sobbed before falling asleep, hoping that I would wake up to a world where it didn't hurt this much.

Ashley's POV

I went back to my apartment and went down to the clinic to complete one of the appointments before going to Juliana's apartment to check on her. I knocked on the door and it was opened by a very cheerful looking Talia.

"Hey Ash, your really early for the party." She said laughing giving me a hug.

"Huh I just came over to talk to Juliana about something." I said as she nodded.

"Go on, she's in her room. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." Talia said as she danced herself into the kitchen as I made my way to Juliana's room.

I made my way to Jules' room and knocked on the door before entering. I went in to see my best friend just staring at the ceiling with tear stained cheeks.

"Jules.." I said as she looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Ashley." She said sitting up and wiping the tears of her face.

"How are you feeling?" I asked sitting next to her and giving her a sidehug.

"I'm not feeling great, the boy I love just started dating someone else, so obviously I don't feel good." She said with looking down.

"Hey look I still think everything will work out in the end. You and JJ are meant for each other." I said trying to comfort her.

I couldn't believe that idiot had actually started dating Charlotte before Juliana could tell him about her feelings. I thought finally these two could get together, but no obviously he had to go and mess things up.
But something still feels suspicious to me about this, I don't know what but I can feel something is wrong.

"Meant for each other huh...... Ash he's dating someone else now, maybe I was too late." Juliana said as her eyes glazed with tears.

"Juliana....." Talia announced as she walked into the room.

"Yeah." Jules said quickly drying her eyes and adjusting her appearance.

"Why don't you call Trevor to the party tonight, I mean I don't want you to be the only gal there with no partner." Talia said falling on to the bed.

"Uhmm...I'm not sure I want him there, what if JJ freaks out again." Juliana asked with a sigh but Talia shook her head.

"Nah, call him down. JJ is dating Charlotte now so he won't care about Trevor." Talia said as she picked up Juliana's phone and passed it to her.

"Okay I'll message him to come over." Juliana said with a smile as Talia nodded and went back out.

"Are you sure you want him over." I asked as she typed out a message.

"Yeah he'll probably be a good enough distraction from JJ and Charlotte." She said with a sad smile.

As we sat and talked for a while more, I got a call from a person I was starting to have feelings for. Somewhere in this crazy friend group, I had also grown fond of a man.

"I'll be right back." I said kissing Juliana on the forehead before walking out to the balcony and picking up the call.

"Hey Ash, should I pick you up before the party." Tobi asked as I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"No I'm already over at Talia's apartment but I'll see at the party." I said as he chuckled.

"Yeah I'll meet you there and I look forward to seeing your beautiful self . Bye Ashley." He said bidding goodbye.

We were still keeping our young relationship under wraps because I felt it wasn't right to bring my relationship to the front while my best friend was struggling with her feelings and to be honest I enjoyed having a secret relationship and enjoyed having some alone time with Tobi.

Narrator's POV

As the evening neared, the girls got ready for the party over at Simon's house. Juliana had decided to get black out drunk to forget everything that had happened that day.

JJ and Charlotte were getting ready too, after they had their own fun. Charlotte made sure to cover the spots JJ had made but made sure the hickeys on his skin could be seen. He was her man now afterall.

Trevor has also promised to come over and he had his own little plans of having fun with Juliana and pissing JJ off. He didn't like JJ, not one bit because he felt threatened by JJ. Somewhere in his heart he knew that if JJ wished, he could stop Trevor from ever dating Juliana and right now Trevor wanted nothing more than to make Juliana his girlfriend.

About 8 p.m everyone had gathered in Simon and JJ's apartment and were drinking and laughing along like they usually do and since it was only the friend group, they were more wild in their partying.

JJ and Charlotte were in their own little world though, slowly dancing in a corner as everyone else was going wild. They shared kisses and Charlotte had him following her every move. He couldn't take his eyes off her but even in all the craziness around her, Charlotte couldn't help but notice Juliana looking over at then and looking sad as all hell eventhough Trevor was trying his best to get her attention.

Charlotte's POV

"JJ do you really think Juliana is okay with us dating, she doesn't look too pleased." I said as pulled me closer.

"Yeah...why would you ask that." He said with a chuckle as he kissed my forehead.

"I don't know, she seems pretty upset seeing you dance with me." I said as he looked over to Juliana to catch her staring at us.

"Come on then let's go ask her ourselves." He said without waiting for my response as he walked towards Juliana taking my hand in his.

"Jules." He said hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead.

Juliana's POV

"Hey JJ." I said awkwardly as I hugged him back and smiled at Charlotte who was stood next to him.

"You don't have any problems with us dating right." JJ asked with an over exaggerated wink.

"No...no..why do you ask." I asked him nervously as he looked at Charlotte.

"See she's happy for us." JJ said hugging me again before walking off with her into his room.

JJ's POV

"I'm glad she's okay." Charlotte said pushing me up against the wall as she kissed my neck.

"Sshhhhh....I don't want to do this now, we can do it later when everyone goes away." I said stopping her.

"Okay." She said with a wink before kissing me again and walking into my bathroom.

I walked back out and found Trevor near the kitchen looking over at Juliana and Ashley. I walked over to him wanting to have chat. If Juliana is happy for me and Charlotte, I should be happy for Trevor and Juliana right.

"Hey." I greeted him as he looked at me and sighed.

"Hey." He said taking a sip of the beer in his hand.

"Look I don't like you but I just want to say if you do date Jules, I'll be happy for the both of you. Just make sure you never hurt her and we Gucci." I say as he nods and walks towards Juliana.

I go and sit down on the couch and was having my drinks when I saw Ashley and Tobi sneak into the guest room. Wait what are those two up to. I got up to see what they were doing but I stopped in my tracks when I saw Charlotte gesturing me to come over to the kitchen.

Juliana's POV

"I'll be right back, I need a glass of water " I said kissing him on his cheek and walking towards the kitchen.

"Wait I can get it for you." He said holding my hand and pulling me into him.

"I can get it myself." I said kissing his cheek again as he nodded.

And as I walked into the kitchen, I saw JJ and Charlotte making out so I quickly got out and decided to go into the guest room to sit down and get that image out of my head and as I entered the guest room I saw Ashley and Tobi making out, so I shut the door and walked out.

Wait Ashley and Tobi, with shit Ashley and Tobi.

Before I could walk away, I was pulled into the guest room again and a very nervous looking Ashley and Tobi looked at me.

"Since when is this a thing." I said gesturing towards them.

"A few months." Tobi said as he put his hand around her waist.

"Few months....wait weren't you supposed to date Harry." I asked Ashley as she sighed.

"You know that didn't work out and then me and Tobi started talking and hanging out and we really like spending time with each other." Ashley said with a smile looking at the boy next to her.

"Well congrats , you guys look so cute together." I said with a chuckle hugging them both. I was happy Ashley found someone she liked.

"But no one can know till we are ready for everyone to know." Tobi said as we split apart.

"My lips are sealed don't worry." I said with a smile before walking out again, leaving the couple alone.

I walked back to Trevor who was awkwardly looking around seated at the couch. I sat down next to him and smiled at his awkwardness.

"So now that you got your water, want to dance " He asked with a smirk as I laughed. We both stood up and walked to the dancefloor to join the other couples to dance the night away.

JJ looked so happy with Charlotte, maybe I should move on, maybe with Trevor. Maybe mine and JJ's love story ends here and maybe it's for the best.......

A/N

Fun fact, it doesn't end here. Infact this is just the beginning 😌.

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed. Thanks for all the love on the book so far

Love you loads-Harley ❣️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

47.1K 712 46
// A W2S Fanfic // If it is true that "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results", then Alex had been livi...
50.7K 532 44
When home is a person, it doesn't matter where you come from or what you've been through. Home is where you are loved fully and unconditionally, with...
84K 774 35
Ever wonder what it's like to be a famous YouTuber? Ever wonder what it would be like to be friends with the Sidemen? Or even whats it's like to be...
54.7K 743 50
❝Harry makes me feel something others don't, or should I say, can't. I feel different. New, confident, free, hopeful, strong. Everything I want to be...