𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 (𝐛.𝐛)

由 buckynbooks

"ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ʷᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᴵ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ. ᴵ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘ, ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᵃⁿⁿᵒʸⁱⁿᵍ... 更多

WARNING !!!!!
Glitter
Fossil
Habits
Routine
Someone Else
Party (pt1)
Party (pt. 2)
Party (pt. 3)
Mission
Stuck
Teasing
Blue
The Dream
Girls Day
Sparky
The Tie
Gala
Made Up
Family
Crushes
Not A Dream
Stay
The Kiss
Worry
The Date
Baby Shower
Surprise
Epilogue

Momma Bear

1.1K 47 8
由 buckynbooks

"BEA!" Peter screams in my ear, but with a higher pitch than anyone. What is it with everyone screaming this morning. 

"Hi Parker, how you doin?" I ask, praying I keep my ear drums by the end of the conversation. Peter has always been like a little brother to me. That's probably why I'm so over protective of him. Everyone jokes around calling me his Mom. But I do act like it, though I will never admit it. Especially to Nat, she finds the smallest things to tease me. 

"I'm great!" He says excitedly. I look at him with confusion, as he's more bubbly than usual. "Fine, I'll tell you." He says with a prolonged pause. 

"What Parker?" I say confused and a little angered because patience is not a virtue I posses. 

" I got into MIT" he says with a shy smile. 

" WHAT?!" I run downstairs dragging Peter with me. 

" Did you guys know!?" I say screaming not even caring about my own volume. 

"Know what kid?" Clint asks while joining Tony in the kitchen. 

" THAT PARKER GOT INTO MIT?!" I scream looking at Tony confused, since Tony took the dad role for Peter. 

" Uh- Yeah for like a week." he replies with confusion. 

"I'm sorry?" I say with my mom look. Others says it looks like Wanda's fighting face. " ALL of you have known for a week that Parker got into MIT and NO ONE bothered to call me nonetheless text me?!" I scream. 

Steve grabs my shoulders to calm me down. 

" Calm down momma bear." I turn around to see him face to face.

" One, don't tell me to calm down. Two, I'm not his mom." I say with a straight face. 

" Then why act like it?" Says the one and only James. I turn back around to see his confused face turn into a smug one when he realizes how much he's angering me. 

"I'd keep your mouth shut since you don't know me Barnes." I reply, biting off his snarky comments. He has officially pissed me off. 

I go into the kitchen and make popcorn. 

"What are you doing now Bea?" Clint asks in a very confused tone, as if I didn't just give Barnes my death stare. 

"Parker and I are watching the Star Wars movies. If anyone except Barnes would like to join, your welcome too." I say not batting an eye to anyone but Peter, seeing his face light up. Which brings my guard down a little bit. 

"Bitch" is muttered out of James' mouth but I choose to ignore it, as this is Peters day. 

a/n: hi its lilly :) i know some of you guys don't like my writing style but i do. I like long books with longer chapters. The more to read the more to experience. 

sorry this chapter was so short :p

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

160K 4.5K 21
An Avengers Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** Dr Luka Mateo is a trained Psychiatrist with specialised experience in treating war veterans and peopl...
46.9K 1.8K 41
"For only a fraction of a second she felt that their hearts were beating in the same rhythm - the world around them seemed to be frozen again." She m...
88.3K 2.9K 26
"I kneel into a dream where I am good and loved. I am loved. My hands have made some good mistakes. They can always make better ones." - Natalie Wee ...
affliction 由 e

同人小說

599K 14.6K 91
book one of the bad bitch series When the world's smallest assassin and public enemy #1 cross paths. *I need to rewrite some of this bear with me* st...