dress, harry lewis/w2s

By timmysgirlfren

โ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ.โž faye kingston had always dreamed... More

แด…ส€แด‡ss
แด„แด€sแด›
โฐยน
โฐยณ
โฐโด
โฐโต
โฐโถ
โฐโท
โฐโธ
โฐโน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโต
ยนโถ
ยนโท
ยนโธ
ยนโน
ยฒโฐ
ยฒยน
ยฒยฒ
ยฒยณ

โฐยฒ

5.7K 95 287
By timmysgirlfren

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
TWO.
❝𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘶𝘤𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴, &
𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

play mr brightside when u see ***

━━━━━━★━━━━━━

At around 7pm, I began to get ready. I wanted as much time as I could have to prepare myself, planning out the time I have since we are getting picked up at 9, meaning I have a few hours to spare.

Talia was coming round at 8, wanting to start drinking to get some liquid courage in me. Not like I need it. That's what she had said on our drive back home earlier.

I haven't been properly out in a while, so this is pretty special. Picking up my camera, I decide to make a vlog of me getting ready. Doing as I usually do and just being myself, not putting on an act for the camera.

My outfit was fairly simple, A small strap black dress with little prints and designs, paired with chunky heeled shoes. My blond hair is curled perfectly, making me feel ten times more confident that it actually looks good. My makeup is smokey, making me look like all those girls I see on Pinterest.

I love it.

I finish getting all the things for our drinks, the amount of alcohol I have could be used to open a bar in my house. Talking to the camera about how I make the cocktails that Talia loves and my favourite shots to do. Turning off the camera, im just about to text the brown haired girl to tell her I'm ready when the front door opens and slams shut., scaring the living shit out of me. I know it's her from the heels click against the floor. I shout her name, telling her im in the kitchen.

Talia stumbles into the kitchen, and I can already tell she's tipsy. Her jaw falls as she looks at me. A look of shock on her face.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" She screeches, dropping her bag on the island worktop, running to me as much as she can in her heels. Her dress is similar to mines, a royal blue colour that matches with the gorgeous blue heels she's wearing. Her makeup going from black on the inner corners to a faded out blue.

"You're one to talk!! Tal look at you!!" I take a step back, looking her up and down as she does a twirl.

"Have you drank anything?" She asks, walking over to take out her phone from her clutch bag.

"Not yet. Was waiting on you" I reply, finishing pouring the drinks into the glasses, handing one to her with a grin.

"Well you better get some drink in you then—ive already started" Her glass clinks against mine, both of us drinking it in less than 30 seconds.

I turn on the speaker in the kitchen, connecting my phone to it for us to listen to some music. She requests a few songs until we can both agree on one to play first. We pour more drinks, singing and dancing around my kitchen. After moving to London three years ago, ive been lucky enough to be given opportunities that gives me good money. Having my own place to live has always been my dream. To have a big enough kitchen to make good meals and dance with my best friend, to have a living room cosy enough for movie nights in. For my room to be me. It had been my life long goal.

And now I have it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Less than an hour later and im already 4 drinks in. I'm quite good at handling my drink, 6 usually being my max before im spewing up my breakfast. JJ had texted to say that they'd be here soon, I wasn't too sure who else was coming with him apart from harry, God, I don't even know if my house is clean enough for guests.....

Another song plays as i attempt to run up the stairs and fix my makeup quickly. The music is still loud even up here, and I thank God that all of my neighbours are people around my age. I hum the tune softly, reapplying my lipstick that had smudged on the rim of my glass.

Ruffling my hair to add some volume, I try to slowly descend down the stairs without falling, stumbling just a little but laughing it off. Turning the corner, im met with three new people standing in my kitchen talking to Talia.

JJ, Cal and Harry.

They notice my presence and turn to me at the same time, all of them looking at me funny. Is my makeup a mess? I just fixed it for fuck sake. Harry's eye catches mine, his outfit being simple but perfect. Black shorts and a graphic t-shirt. Maybe I'm slightly overdressed.

"Hiiii guys" I laugh, surprising myself by walking in a straight line. I make my way to the cupboard to grab my cute little shot glasses. "Shots?" I ask, turning to the boys.

"Yeah, fuck it" Cal agrees, walking around the island to help me. He takes the glasses and places them on the table, starting up a conversation with the other three while i go and grab the alcohol.

"Be back in a sec" I grin, walking back to where I had just come from.

Youd think I'm some raging alcoholic if you saw the small room hidden under my stairs. Its big enough for the many shelves of glass bottles, piled up ontop of eachother. No more than two people could fit in here, fuck sake, I can barely fit.

"Faye? Where are you?" Someone asks, my mind can't comprehend who's voice it is, the alcohol hitting me fully now.

"Under here" I laugh, seeing a shadow of someone coming my way.

"Why are you hiding under the stairOh. Wow" They turn around the corner, my back to whoever it is as I grab the bottle I want.

"Ta da!!" I turn with a smile, showing off the space around me. I lift up my hands, waving them in the air as if ive just invented something amazing. Its then I notice exactly who it is. His hair still messy as it was earlier, harry stands less than 2 feet away from me, a smile just like mine on his face.

"Didn't strike you as the alcoholic type" He lets out a breathy laugh, moving his head forward so it doesn't hit off of the beam holding the stairs.

"Its my little secret"

"Not much of a secret if I know, is it?" He questions, looking down at my eyes. Jesus, he's a lot taller than me.

"Well it's our little secret. Promise you won't tell?" I laugh, froze in my spot from his stare.

"Yeah. Our secret." He confirms, pulling himself away slightly to look at the bottle in my hand.

"Sambuca? Really?" He groans, looking at me up and down.

"Fire up the sambuca alarm!!" I worm my way out of the tight space, trying to push past him with as little contact as possible. Failing miserably as my hands come to his chest, letting me slide through easier.

He stands there stunned, my hands leaving his front. He doesn't break his stare, looking me up and down a few times but not uttering a word.

"You look.....really pretty." He scratches his neck again, something ive picked up on even though it's been less than a day.

"Wellyou don't look half bad, yourself." I smile sweetly at him, sarcasm laced in my voice.

"Y'know what..... I'll take what I can get seeing as your drunk." He shrugs, not moving from his spot.

He looks me up and down again. The air around us thick with tension.

"Are you just gonna stand there and watch me, or are you gonna come do shots with me and show them how it's done?" I ask him confidently, my arrogance taking over.

"Yeahlets go" He smiles, walking closely behind me as we join everyone else.

"Took you long enough! What were you two up to....?" JJ announces loudly as we find our way into the kitchen. He doesn't get to finish his sentence before im kicking his leg from behind, walking away as if nothing happened.

"Oi! You bitch. What was that for?" He shrieks, making us all laugh.

"Sambuca Faye? Seriously?" Cal announces, his glasses from earlier no longer on his face.

"That's exactly what he said!" I turn to Harry, drunkinly grinning at the boy.

Whats wrong with some sambuca?!" I fill out each of the colourful glasses with the drink, passing them out to each person. We lift them up, the sound of music still playing in the background as we clink them together before downing them.

I shake my head, the harsh feeling of the liquid burning my throat. A sensation I'll never get used to. I don't necessarily like sambuca, but even one shot is enough to have me lying on the ground, passed out. Its fun.

"Uber will be here soon" JJ tells us, pouring another round of shots. I decline mine knowing I want to be sober enough to actually get to wherever we're going. Instead, I get myself a small cup of water, hopefully sobering me up.

Talia joins my side, taking a quick photo of us both as we laugh over harry spilling his shot down his top.

"Aw for fuck sake! I just bought this!" He shouts, putting the glass down on the table harshly.

"Use this to clean it" I turn to grab a wipe from next to the sink, throwing it over to the boy across from me.

"Thanks" he smiles, wiping over the newly made stain.

A phone pings, making it clear to us all that our Uber is finally here. We all start to leave and im last out the door, harry waiting holding it open for me.

"Can you hold my bag for a minute? I need to lock this" I don't even give him a second to give me an answer, placing the small bag into his arms as I fumble with my millions of keys for the correct one.

"How many keys have you got? Fuck sake" he looks at the bundle of metal in my hand, waiting right next to me.

"I need them all, for stuff" I tell him, getting the right one and locking the door. We walk down the cobblestone path of my front garden, seeing the car lights shining Infront of us.

"And by stuff you mean your alcohol cupboard?" He jokes, looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"A girl's gotta do what she's gotta do" I shrug, jumping into the backseat next to talia. She smiles at me as I nudge closer into her side, harry joining right after. Still holding my bag.

By the time we got to the club we were going to, I was starving and needing another drink to keep me going. The driver pulled up to the side of the pavement as we all got out. Everyone was walking too fast for me, my feet not being able to walk like that in these heels.

Thankfully somebody stayed with me, still holding my bag harry walked at my slow pace talking away. The shots must've hit him, because that awkwardness from earlier today had disappeared. Now he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Realising whats in my bag, I have an idea. The bag is in Harry's left hand, with me being on his right furthest away from the road. He said he "didn't want me to fall into oncoming traffic with my chunky killer shoes" Those exact words.

In a split second I move behind the boy, my body now on the left of him. I grab my bag from his hand and open it, searching for what I need.

"What are you up to?" He laughs, slowly pushing me back to his right again.

"Looking for something that'll benefit us both" I answer, not looking up as I continue my search.

"Something that'll benefit us both....." He laughs at his suggestive comment, leading me to glare at him in disgust.

"Shut up, dickhead" I scoff, finally finding what I wanted.

My mini bottles of vodka.

I lift them up to him, waving them in his face with a smile.

"Sharing is caring Faye.... C'mon" He tries to take the bottle from my hands, I pull away with a shocked look.

"Where are your manners!!" I announce, stumbling on my heel before he pulls me back to level me on the ground.

"Can I have one please? Ill repay you" He tilts his head, waiting for my answer.

"Fine. But only because im feeling nice" I hand it over to him, both of us drinking it before we get into the club.

With his hand on my lower back, and my head feeling dizzy. I know tonight's gonna be a long one....

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I hadn't felt this happy in a long time.

Sure, I am happy with my life, with the things I've created for myself. But I've never felt this before. Its always just been me and Talia, a few other girls too but nobody could come close to the bond I have with that girl.

She had been with me all night. Dancing, drinking, laughing and annoying everyone like we usually do. She was just as drunk as I was, both of us not even being able to form a sentence without fumbling on our words. My feet where sore from the shoes, as well as the extreme dancing I had done in the past few hours of being here.

It was nice to be around new people. Their personalities fitting well with mine, making it a lot easier to get along with.

I spoke to Cal and JJ for most of the night, both of them being the funny type of drunk and just arguing with eachother over everything.

I was now sat in a booth with Ethan, he was eating a full meal, a burger, chips the whole lot of it. His voice was slurred and muffled from the alcohol and food, talking my ear off as I secretly stole the chips off of his plate every now and again.

"Faye!! Talias looking for you!" I turn to face Tobi, the smaller boy shouts  as he makes his way to our booth. Pointing at me with a smile on his face.

"Oh wow Behzyou keep eating like that and you'll turn into your old self again. Fuck sake" Tobi bellows, falling into the seat just as I get out.

I can see talia over at the DJ, she's trying to tell him something but the guy can't hear her. I approach her with a smile.

"Hellooo Talia" I giggle, nearly falling onto the DJ booth.

"Can. You. Play—NO!!! Read my lips Mr DJ!!!" she shouts over the music, making me laugh at how angry she's getting.

"I CANT HEAR YOU!!" he shouts back, Talia leans closet to his ear to shout again. This time he hears her, smiling and nodding as he tells her he'll play it. Talia cheers, turning to me and grabbing my hands.

"It might be theeeee most basic song to play on a night out, but who cares!!" She shouts at me, the strobe lights making her face turn all different colours. Just as I'm about to ask what song it is, the infamous guitar intro of "Mr brightside" by the Killers starts to play, making my face light up instantly.

*****

Everyone around us hollers, screaming the first lyrics. Talia holds my hands, both of us jumping and singing too. I look around us and notice the other boys in the crowd. My smile never leaves as I drag Talia towards them, still dancing.

I sing face to face with my best friend, moving my head back and forth and my body in synch with the beat. She doesn't let go of my hand twirling me around and pulling me back in dramatically. I see Simon behind her, she turns around and falls into him. Making me sick with how in love they are.

Not even caring that im now dancing on my own, I let myself get lost in the music once more. My feet hurting not bothering me anymore, not when I'm this drunk. My eyes are closed and im swaying side to side. A pair of hands on my shoulders makes me jump, their hand engulfing my full forearm.

I turn to face whoever it is, and I'm met with a very drunk looking Harry. Smiling at me with his messy hair covering his full forehead.

"Hi" I whisper in his ear, smiling like a little girl on christmas morning. He leans into my ear, hot breath hitting my neck, making me shiver.

"Hi" He laughs pulling away and just looking at me. His face is inches from mine, hands still on my shoulders. I grab his hands off of their place on my body, bringing them down to my waist to reside.

Fuck it.

He doesn't say anything as I continue to dance, now with his hands on me. It's still the chorus, and everyone is just as energetic as they were when the song first started.

I reach out to grab his neck, pulling him down to my level. Speaking loudly in his ear.

"Dance with me" I whisper shout, pulling away to look at his expression. Hes still leant over, his face even closer than it was before.

"I can't dance" His head shakes, smiling contently at me.

"Neither can I! We're drunk it doesn't matter!" I push him back up, pulling his hands off my waist to give myself room.

"Guess I'll have to go dance on my own then." Shrugging, I go to walk away, not even making it two steps before I'm hauled back to where I once was.

"Knew you'd give in" Smiling innocently as his hands make their way back to their original position. Around my waist.

As if he didn't care anymore, both of us were singing straight at one another,ugly laughing as my hair covered my eyesight. He brings his hands to my hair, brushing it away to see my actual face.

"Pretty" He blurts out, hands still on my face. The second verse begins as we continue to dance around without a care in the world what anybody else thought of us.

We're so close to eachother that I can smell the alcohol on his breath, drawing me in further and further.

"Started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this?" He sings to me, looking down at my lips. "It was only a kiss" I lip synch the ad-lib, laughing as he grinned at me. "It was only a kiss" everyone shouts in unison.

Something in the air switches, harry pulls me closer and closer, hands around my waist still. He doesn't look away from me, his blue eyes staring into mine.

He's gonna try kiss me.

If it wasnt for the song slowly coming to an end, I would've got lost in the moment just like him. The urge to listen the voices in my head telling me to just do it, hitting hard. He looks down at my lips once more before I pull myself into the side of his neck, whispering in his ear.

"you're gonna have to do a lot more than hold my bag and call me pretty if you want a kiss.....Harry" I emphasis his name at the end, smiling sweetly at the boy.

He scoffs, running his tongue over his teeth. "You bitch" He laughs, removing his hands from me, making me cold. It isn't until a few seconds later that his hand comes into contact with mine, our fingers interlocking as he drags me out of the crowd.

"Order me a drink, need a piss" He bluntly tells me, nudging my side as we get to the bar.

"Charming" I tell scoff, nudging him back before he leaves to go to the toilet.

I sit with a genuine smile on my face, waiting for someone to take my order.
I smile at the bartender as she makes her way to me. "Two vodka cokes please" I take a seat on one of the stools, sighing loudly.

"Two vodka cokes for the tired girl" she smiles at me, sliding it along the counter. "Thank you" I laugh.

"That guy up there"she points towards a man sat a good few seats away from me.

he said to add your drinks to his tab" she smiles as she shakes up one of the drinks in her hands.

"Oh! Thats sweet....thank you!" I beam down at him, sticking my thumbs up before turning around.

A few minutes pass before I realise I've been daydreaming, staring at the neon lights above the bar. My mind being completely took over by one person and one person alone. Harry. It was the glint in his eyes and how his hands felt on me. I never wanted him to let go. I don't notice the man sat beside me until he places his hand on my shoulder, his strong grip startling me.

"WoahhhhHi?" I look at him, not recognising who this is.

"Hello princess" He slurs, not letting go of my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I question, peeling his hand off of me.

"The kind man that bought you.... These" he points at my half empty glass, twirling a piece of hair around his finger.

"Oh, well thanks." I say bluntly, feeling uncomfortable with whatever he's doing.

"You here on your own?" He asks me, dropping the hair to put his hand on my thigh.

"Uhhno actually...I bought two drinks for a reason" I grimace, my heart hammering in my chest.

"Well you never bought them did you? I did." He leans closer, the smell of alcohol on his breath repulsing me. 

"Like i've already said....thank you for that, you didnt have to though, im pretty capable of doing it on my own" I say as nice as possible, getting the worst gut feeling ever from this.

"Well how about you repay me then? C'mon, I know a spot in here I'd like to show you" he removes his hand for a second, before grabbing the top of my shoulder. His cold hands feeling nothing like the warm ones all over me 5 minutes ago.

"No thanks." I nod, pulling away from him as he continues to insist.

"You got a boyfriend? He doesnt have to find out, I promise" He leans forward, grabbing my wrist tightly.

"Let go of me!" I pull away once again, but his grip is too strong.

"If your boyfriend is here he won't find outwe can sneak away"

"I told you to fucking let go, you cunt" I get out of his grasp, slapping his face harshly.

"You little slutwhy didn't you just listen to me?" He tries to grab me again, only to be pushed away by someone now towering over him.

"Get your fucking hands off of her" It's then that I notice who it is. Harry. I cower back, rubbing my wrist. That'll definitely bruise.

"Shitlook im sorry man. She came onto me! I didn't know she had a boyfriend" He lies, putting his hands up in defence.

"I'm not fucking stupidget the fuck out of here" He spits at him, the man runs off out the door, I just stand there in shock. What the fuck just happened.

"Heyhey....You alright?" He turns back around to me, looking at my wrist im holding. I don't respond, only nodding my head to the golden boy infront of me.

"Did he hurt you?" He questions, still examining my wrist.

"Just a little. From how hard he was holding me" I confirm, tears fall down my cheeks as i keep my head down to hide it.

"I'll take you home, c'mon."

"What? No, Harry it's fine. I don't want this to ruin the night." I tell him, pulling on his arm as he starts to walk off.

"I'm farrrrr too drunk for this" he laughs, brushing the hair out of his face. He sits down on one of the bar stools, smiling up at me as he reaches for the other drink left on the counter. Its then that Talia is running over to me, a look of concern on her face.

"What the fuck happened!" She shouts, drawing some attention to us from other people.

"Tal... Its fine. I'm okay" I tell her, holding my wrist behind my back.

"I'm gonna fucking kill whoever did that"

"you and me both" Harry chirps in, nodding his head at the concerned brunette infront of us. He cheesily smiles at talia, resting his head on my forearm. She gives me a look, one that I can only make out as "whats going on with you both?" I roll my eyes at her, not needing any words to know what it is shes trying to suggest.

"Im happy you both care but seriously..... I'm okay." I sigh, cutting my daydream short. Maybe it would be best if I went home.

"The other boys want to go to another club, I was gonna go with them but if you want to go home then i can come wit"

"Go with them. Don't worry about me" I smile at her sincerely. She gives me a quick hug and a kiss on top of my hair, telling me to text her when im home, and telling harry to not get me killed.

We find our way out of the building, the cold 4am air hitting us. It's still dark out, but the sun will probably be up by the time I get home.

"Fuck sakeits freezing" the blond haired boy murmers, rubbing his arms up and down.

"Not your brightest idea to wear shorts on a night out then, big brain?" I snigger, walking by his side.

"You're not any better, wearing a dress wasn't your best idea was it?" He turns it back on me.

"Want me to show up wearing my nun gown and converse?" I grin, something I can't stop doing around this boy.

"You'd probably still be able to pull it off"

"Cheesy."

"Did you just call me cheesy?" He turns to me, a fake hurt look on his face.

"That was cheesy and you know it was" I roll my eyes at him, bumping shoulders as both of our drunk selves stumble down the street.

"I can show you cheesy if you really want."

"Practicing your pick up lines for the next tinder video?"

"Or maybe im just trying to chat you up" He smirks, our hands hitting eachother every now and again.

"Go on then, give me your best ones" I give in, and I can see his face light up beside me.

"Okayso.... Shitwait." He fumbles, doing exactly what he did earlier during the video.

"I'd have already swiped left at this point" I sigh, tapping my wrist as ive got a watch.

"You've put me on the spot!!!" He exclaims, his voice breaking.

"Well think fast!! I've not got all day here weirdo."

"Okay I've got one waithi I'm harry, I'm twenty"

"Why are you doing the full bit!?" I start laughing, nearly falling over.

"Because you said to do it like I would in the video!" He shouts back, leaning down and laughing with me.

"I didn't mean exactly, I meant the pick up line!"

"Okay fine. Stand up and I'll say it" He tells me as I get myself together, both of us standing infront of eachother like we were earlier today. I hold in my laughter, not being able to look at him without sniggering.

"Are you a Pokémon? Because I'd like to Pik-achu... Naked." He falls silent, but that smile is hiding behind his blank expression.

"Absolutely horrible. Vulgar, actually." I scold sarcastically, letting out a small laugh until harry starts breaking out with the loudest laugh ive ever heard.

"Im actually hoping my vital organs stop working after that."

"It wasnt that bad!" He shouts, still giggling like a child.

"No, it was worse than bad." I confirm, helping him up off the ground. Once he composes himself, we start to walk again.

"Let's play a game."

"Let's not" I roll my eyes, my headache kicking in.

"Two truth and a lie. I'll go first"

"You're literally a thirteen year old boy I swear to go"

"I hit my mum in the face with a football, my favourite colour is the deliveroo driver colour and..... I really really fancy you" he turns to me with that stupid smile.

I had a feeling that was gonna happen.

"The second one. Is the lie?" I question, looking at him for my answer.

"Nahthe last one is" he grins childishly, earning a punch in the arm from me.

The notion for some water and a bag of cheese and onion squares hits me hard as I notice a small corner shop in the short distance.

"Can we go to the shop?" I ask.

"Why you even asking, obviously we can I want some more sambuca"

"And yet you were the one to call me an alcoholic" I joke, raising my eyebrow at the drunk boy beside me.

"You might be, but I'm definitely more than you are" he confirms shrugging as if it's nothing.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe it is" He turns to walk backwards infront of me, walking into the shop and heading straight to the alcohol.

Instead of following, I quickly go to the fridge and grab the biggest bottle of water there, before walking around to the crisps and finding the ones I want.

I turn the corner to where harry will definitely still be, eyeing up all of the different drink. Of course, I'm right as I find him looking between two bottles of alcohol.

Walking slowly towards him, he turns to me lifting both bottles in the air.

"Take your pick" he moves them towards me. Sambuca and apple Ciroc.

"That one." I smile, pointing at the firey poison in his left hand.

"I knew you'd pick sambuca, gonna buy you it in bulk for your birthday."

"My birthday? Sure you're gonna last that long being around me, are you?" I grin, taking the Ciroc from his hand and putting it back on the shelf.

"Maybe, maybe not. You never know" he stumbles into me, nearly making me drop my stuff.

"Try not to deck me, dickhead" I push him back, a little too hard as he falls into the open fridge of beer. Making a few of them topple over.

"Shit." He opens his eyes wide, his lips forming into a line.

"Pick them up then!" I whisper shout, not wanting to cause a scene or make a mess.

"You're the one who fucking pushed me! Help me pick them up" He looks back at me, putting the glass bottle on the floor beside him.

I mumble a 'fuck sake' under my breath, bending down to help him stack up the cans on the floor. My bottle of water and crisps sitting beside me.

After fixing them all up, we both go to grab the last can at the same time. Our hands colliding as we do.

"If you want to hold my hand, just ask harry." I grin at him, rolling my eyes as i notice the pink blush forming on his cheeks. Getting myself up, I hold out my hands for him to take, he complies and puts all of his weight on my hands, groaning as he gets up.

I grab my things after he gets on his feet, picking up the glass bottle in the process of it. Handing him the bottle, he thanks me, both of us walking in comfortable silence to the checkout.

"C'mere.... Give me your stuff" He turns to me, trying to grab the items from my hand.

"No, I'm buying them" I pull back.

"Just let me get them."

"I've got money y'know, I'm not skint" I laugh, pausing until I realise ive not got my bag.

"Waitwheres my bag?!" My eyes widen and so does his, both of us trying to recall the last time we saw the small black clutch.

"Not a fucking clue. Give me your things." I don't protest as he takes them from, smiling at the guy behind the counter awkwardly.

All of my things are in there. 60 quid in cash as well as my makeup....oh my god. My lipstick. My favourite fucking lipstick.

"Cheers." Harry's voice cuts me out of my daydreaming, thanking the guy before we leave.

"I'll pay you back, I'm so sorry. promise." I tell him, a bit embarrassed.

"Stop worrying about the money, it's a bottle of water and pack of fucking squares. We'll find your bag" He hands me my things, both of us sitting on the side of the pavement, as he sparks open the bottle.

"There no way you're gonna drink that from the bottle harry" I'm cut off as he tilts the bottle above his head, downing it. I pry it off of him, punching the side of his arm.

—I get your an alcoholic but Jesus fucking Christ!"

"Can I have a crisp?" He doesn't even wait for my answer before he's digging his hands into the bag.

"Think it's time for you to sober up"

"Don't want to." He laughs, taking a good few of the crisps from the bag.

"Its your turn." He mumbles through eating the crisps.

"My turn? My turn for whaoh yeah. The game." I remember, taking a sip of my water. I think of something to say, coming up with some good ones.

"Right okay. My favourite singer is sam fender, I have 2 brothers and 1 sister and...... My ex boyfriend is an actual psychopath anddddd tried to kill me?

Silence.

He stares at me, the funniest look on his face.

"There is no way that last one is true, right?" He laughs in shock, until he looks at the expression in my face, knowing that it's true.

"The second ones the lie. I've only got 1 brother and 1 sister."

"So waithe tried to murder you? Like put you six feet under?"

"What a nice way to put it" I giggle, not knowing how else to cope with it.

"I broke it off with him because he cheatedhe didnt like that at all. Tried to stab me when I was on my way to my mums. Traumatising." harry doesn't move, his full attention on me.

"So i ran, and he couldn't catch up by footFucking pussy couldn't catch my 5'4 self running down the street." I laugh, putting my head on my tucked up knees.

"He did however, catch up to me in his car. Idiot tried to run me over. What sort of person tries to knock someone down because they got broken up with?!" I take a look at the boy next to me, he still hasn't moved.

"I got away, of course. But I didn't move to London until like 7 months later. Moved in with my mum until I got the restraining order against him. I didn't want to leave her on her own when he knew where she lived. But I got out eventually, now im here" I grin, thinking of how insane things were at that time.

"You can laugh, if you want. Its kinda funny to be honest. At least, that's how I see it now. He tried to stab me, failed. Tried to run me over, also failed. Just a massive failure all together." He leans over to me, pulling me closer to him. I take it as my queue to put my head on his shoulder.

We stay like that for a while, not talking or moving from our position. I pick the edges of my nail polish, my hands out infront of me. He grabs ahold of them, rubbing little circles over my thumbs.

This is nice.

He hands me the bottle of sambuca, our bodies still pressed together closely. "Here's to having shitty ex's" he lifts his head, being the first to speak.

"I can second that" I say in return, pulling the bottle up to my lips. The drink burns my throat and I quicky drink the last of my water to get rid of the taste. Harry laughs at me, taking the bottle back and putting the lid on. I take my phone out from being tucked into my bra, checking the time while hes distracted.

5:45am.

"Fuck sakeweve been out here for ages harry!" I show him my phone, the bright light making him squint.

"My eyes Faye! Jesus—"

"I'm never gonna recover from this." I mumble, the tiredness making me just want to fall asleep right here, right now.

━━━━━━━━━━━

After another half an hour of talking and stumbling down the streets of London, we finally make it back to my house. I had forced harry to drink the rest of my water, the chug of Sambuca we both took already taking its toll on us.

"I'm gonna need another piss if I drink anymore of this" he announces rather loudly.

"Thanks for letting the neighbours know that information."

I begin to panic as I realise that my keys were in my bag. The bag I no longer have. I turn to Harry, smiling slowly as he click on to what I'm insinuating here.

"No......"

"There's a problem....."

"Were sleeping on the grass then." He walks away from me, falling flat on the patch of grass in the corner of my garden. I soon join him, both of us just lying there, nearly completely out of it. The sun's already up, but it's too early for people to be up around my area, meaning we can get a tiny bit of sleep.

"Thanks for helping me tonight. You didn't have to walk me home" I say out loud, not knowing if he's awake or not.

"Mhm. Anytime." He says, and I can tell he's about to fall asleep.

"Night harry."

"Night faye"

━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIS CHAPTER. IM GONNA CRY.

this is so fun to write im buzzing

There's also probably a million different spelling mistakes in this but I've been at it ALL DAY SO IGNORE THEM PLS.

THIS IS THE OUTFIT YK

an angel <333

K BYE XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 2.9K 113
Layla, a 20 year old Youtuber from Australia decides to move her lifestyle and career overseas to London. Upon moving and settling in with one of her...
29.8K 1.3K 28
"แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ า“แดส€ ส€แด‡แดษชษดแด…ษชษดษข แดแด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› สŸแดแด แด‡ า“แด‡แด‡สŸs สŸษชแด‹แด‡" when the new boy, harry lewis, is forced to move from guernsey to london thanks to a business oppor...
11.4K 199 23
' I'm so addicted to you.. every time I escape I'm pulled right back into your arms.' A slow burn story about how Sadie Devoire (oc) and her Ex-Boyfr...
127K 3.2K 45
Being a minor, falling in love and being in a relationship with a major is hard. But falling in love and being with a teacher? That's the worst. PAHA...